Loki X Peter

By DaronJayLemke123

Loki X Peter one shots. Also, it's not stealing ideas if you reuse your own ideas from other books. Most of... More

Attack of the fat Karen
School
Cold Snuggling
A Fluffy Flu Shot (A.K.A Fluff)
Camp Fire
Fear Flight
Past Life
Christmas Lemon in the Dark
Lightning
Berg
Cat Allergy Attacks *Fluffy*
Seizure Vision
The Turning Dream
Remembering The Dead
Four Spiderman
Prison
Movie Theater Vomit
Comfort Cuddles
Zoo Date
The Truth
Concussion
Mysterious White Powder
Hunting and Cuddles NOT SURE IF I NEED TO PUT A WARNING FOR MENTION OF SEIZURES
Guts and Liver Restaurant
Rescue
Piano and Love Life
Zombie Cocktail
Class Trip Lemon
The Bath and Pizza
Sick Birthday
Coraline Door
Stealing

Date Night

21 1 0
By DaronJayLemke123

PETER POV:

I decided to call Loki. I grabbed my phone and waited for him to pick up. "Hey Peter" said Loki. "Hey, what are you up to" I asked blushing. This is my first relationship. "Just watching horse porn" said Loki. "Oh, and how is that going" I asked. "Terrible, it's pretty bad and I would rather be at work right now. Anyway what about you? Are you doing anything tomorrow" asked Loki. "Not that I know of. I don't have anything planned but uh, you can come over tonight if you want. If you have time of course" I said. Loki lives a hour away. "Ya, that sounds great. Where should I sneak in or are you sneaking out" asked Loki. "Actually my parents aren't home. They are working late tonight and probably won't be able to come home. So I decided to invite my boyfriend over" I said blushing. "Okay, I'll be there in a hour" said Loki. "Great, I'll see you then" I said. We hung up and I smiled. Loki is coming over. The only good thing about him living a hour away is I have time to clean a little.

I cleaned my room up a little bit and made the house look suitable. Not no life in here clean but clean enough to not be a mess. I then waited for Loki to get here. I also went threw the kitchen to see what we have for food. Not much. I put a frozen patty out to defrost. In case Loki is hungry. There was a knock on the door. That's him. I ran to the front door and opened it. I also peeked out the window to make sure it was Loki and not some creep. I opened the door and Loki stood there with a big box in his arms. "Hey, can I set this down in your room? It's a little heavy" said Loki. "Sure" I said. I let Loki in and he put the box down in my room. I hope he doesn't noticed I shoved my clothes under my bed. I was in a hurry. Loki stood up and turned to me. "What's in the box" I asked. "Birthday present" said Loki. "Oh" I said interested. "Want to open it? I want to make sure you like it" said Loki nervously.

I kissed his cheek and walked up to the box. I got on my knees and started opening the box. Loki smiled as he watched me. I opened the box and saw different records from the bands I like. I smiled and started flipping threw them. "I remembered which bands you said you liked when we met at the record store. I figured I would help you start your collection. And before you ask it didn't cost that much. There was a sale and I have a employee discount" said Loki. I smiled and stood up. I turned to Loki and hugged him. "Thank you" I said. "You're welcome" said Loki as he hugged back. We hugged for a minute. "Hard to believe how long ago that was" I said. "I remember watching you walk threw that door. You were wearing those black jeans and t shirt" said Loki. "I just wish I didn't have to faint. It was a little embarrassing" I said. "I got to hold you in my arms though" said Loki. I blushed and looked at the floor. Loki made me look in his eyes. "You don't have to be embarrassed Peter. I love you no matter what" said Loki. We kissed. "Do you want to play one of the records" asked Loki. "Sure" I said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.3K 17
These are a collection of one shots and imagines. These do not apply to my actual superhero series, but some are based off of them. It's kind of fun...
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
1.5K 5 30
Some oneshots with: Steve, Bucky, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Peter and Bruce. sometimes with Y\N
19.3K 318 41
The title describes it all pretty much. Marvel One shots and some x Readers also Shipping later. (X Readers are more feminine, sorry guys)