Loki X Peter

By DaronJayLemke123

Loki X Peter one shots. Also, it's not stealing ideas if you reuse your own ideas from other books. Most of... More

Attack of the fat Karen
School
Cold Snuggling
A Fluffy Flu Shot (A.K.A Fluff)
Camp Fire
Fear Flight
Past Life
Christmas Lemon in the Dark
Lightning
Berg
Cat Allergy Attacks *Fluffy*
Seizure Vision
The Turning Dream
Remembering The Dead
Prison
Movie Theater Vomit
Comfort Cuddles
Zoo Date
The Truth
Concussion
Mysterious White Powder
Date Night
Hunting and Cuddles NOT SURE IF I NEED TO PUT A WARNING FOR MENTION OF SEIZURES
Guts and Liver Restaurant
Rescue
Piano and Love Life
Zombie Cocktail
Class Trip Lemon
The Bath and Pizza
Sick Birthday
Coraline Door
Stealing

Four Spiderman

31 2 0
By DaronJayLemke123

PETER POV:

I put the glasses on. "Is he, dead" I asked. "No, your father is still alive Peter. He's just asleep" said EDITH. I relaxed a little. I finally met my original father and he could of died. I'm glad he isn't but he will pay for what he did. I took the glasses off and guards came rushing in. I don't care that they know my identity. "He's still alive" I said. The guards had me explain everything. My dad was taken to be locked up in the most secure prison on earth. I went to find Loki and the others. I was pretty injured so I had to limp. "Peter" said Loki. I looked up and saw Loki, Bruce, and Tony running up to me. I smiled and my hair turned orange. I limp ran to them. We hugged each other. "I'm so glad you are okay" I said. "What about you, you never came back" said Loki. We broke the hug. "My dad turned me into a alien" I said. "I thought you were already a alien" said Tony. "No, well I was but there is more then one kind" I said.

We stood there for a minute. "It's a long story and I'm still pretty soar. I'll explain later" I said. "I'm glad you are okay Peter" said Bruce. "Me two" I said. "Oh, your uncle Marcus" Loki started as he pulled out the necklace I gave him. "He gave me this and said it was from you" said Loki. "Ya, I had it made after one of your tattoo designs" I said. "I love it" said Loki. He put it on and kissed my lips. I kissed back and my hair turned red. I was so worried for Loki. We broke the kiss. "Your hair changed color" said Loki. "Ya, it's been doing that. It's a alien thing. I think the colors are tied to my moods" I said. "What about the blue spots from when Marcus turned you" asked Bruce. "Still here, I think they don't change color" I said. I am glad I still have them. "Oh, it looks cute on you" said Loki. "Thanks, I should probably go change and head back to class. So they know I'm alive" I said. "Good idea" said Tony. "We'll see you there" said Loki.

The three of them started heading back to the class. They looked back at me and Loki waved. I waved back and went to go change into my spare clothes. I will fix the suit later. I went back to the class and said that I was lost. The teachers made sure we are all here and we got on the plane. I sat next to Loki. "What about the rest of summer" asked Loki. "Well after we land I have another plane to catch so I can go stay with my mom. But I will be sure to text you" I said. "Oh, I was hopping we could spend summer together" said Loki. "Maybe next summer. But I'm not going to lie. Having divorced parents sucks" I said. "I can only imagine. I'm glad we can text each other though" said Loki. The plane took off and we started flying home. Loki and I watched movies to kill time. The flight was a couple hours. I think my butt is soar. We landed and got off the plane. "Want me to walk you to your gate" asked Loki. "Are you sure you have time" I asked. "Ya, I don't have to be anywhere" said Loki. "Okay, then let's go" I said. Loki and I held hands as we walked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.5K 21
A bunch of random Avengers/Marvel oneshots, based on photos I found on Pinterest and ideas from friends, or my own ideas. Mostly fluff, some angst, N...
19.3K 318 41
The title describes it all pretty much. Marvel One shots and some x Readers also Shipping later. (X Readers are more feminine, sorry guys)
53.2K 1.3K 17
These are a collection of one shots and imagines. These do not apply to my actual superhero series, but some are based off of them. It's kind of fun...
259K 6.9K 86
Avengers oneshots, of course, which will mostly circle around spiderson and irondad things. Just a ton of cute stuff, and some sad things too. All ar...