Loki X Peter

By DaronJayLemke123

Loki X Peter one shots. Also, it's not stealing ideas if you reuse your own ideas from other books. Most of... More

Attack of the fat Karen
School
Cold Snuggling
A Fluffy Flu Shot (A.K.A Fluff)
Camp Fire
Fear Flight
Past Life
Christmas Lemon in the Dark
Lightning
Berg
Cat Allergy Attacks *Fluffy*
Seizure Vision
The Turning Dream
Four Spiderman
Prison
Movie Theater Vomit
Comfort Cuddles
Zoo Date
The Truth
Concussion
Mysterious White Powder
Date Night
Hunting and Cuddles NOT SURE IF I NEED TO PUT A WARNING FOR MENTION OF SEIZURES
Guts and Liver Restaurant
Rescue
Piano and Love Life
Zombie Cocktail
Class Trip Lemon
The Bath and Pizza
Sick Birthday
Coraline Door
Stealing

Remembering The Dead

24 2 0
By DaronJayLemke123

LOKI POV:

Peter was asleep on the bed covered up. I'm glad the seizure is over. I noticed something sticking out of Peter's pocket under the blanket. I picked it up. The necklace with the hunger games pin. I noticed a button on it. I pushed it and a hologram came up from the top. A women with brown hair and the blue spots in her hair like Peter. "That's my alien mom" said Peter. I jumped a little and saw Peter was awake. "Hey, how you feeling" I asked. I sat down on a bed next to Peter. "Better, I didn't mean to scare you" said Peter. "It's okay" I said. I gave the necklace back to Peter. "My mom gave me this when the planet was destroyed" said Peter. Peter shut the hologram off. "Where is she now" I asked. Peter rolled over onto his side and faced me. "Probably dead. Part of me believes she is still alive but I doubt that. The planet blew up" said Peter. "What was her name" I asked. "Emily" said Peter. I grabbed a watch from my pocket. I gave it to Peter.

"That was my older brother Thor" I said. Peter took the watch. "What happened to him" asked Peter. "He died saving my life. It was back during the cage years. You had a cold so I couldn't see you. I snuck out during a riot but when I was caught a guard tried to shoot me. Thor shoved me out of the way but was shot. He died and I was taken back to the cage. I didn't get to say goodbye to him as he was lying there dying" I said. Peter gave me the watch back. "I think I remember him. You two would always mess around and get into trouble" said Peter. We both laughed a little. "Ya" I said. I put the watch back in my pocket. "Do you need anything" I asked. "No, I'm mostly just tired" said Peter. I kissed his forehead. "I'll let you get some rest. I'm going to see how everyone else is doing" I said. "Okay" said Peter. I covered Peter back up and left. Bark laid on the bed with Peter. Peter closed his eyes and went back to sleep. I went outside and saw Mj and Gwen. Gwen hugged me. I wasn't expecting that.

I hugged back confused. Gwen broke the hug. "Thanks for taking care of Peter" said Gwen. "Ya, of course. He will be okay" I said. "Is he awake" asked Mj. "He was asleep when I left. He's pretty tired from the seizure" I said. "Peter never had them before" said Mj. "It was probably just from low blood sugar" I said. "Well I'm going to go check on him" said Gwen. Her and Mj went inside. I imagine it was shocking for them to see their brother have a seizure like that. I went to go check on my friends. The cult members asked me how Peter is doing. I told them he was resting and will be okay. Steve and Bucky were having a romantic date. I remember they shucked pretty hard at the party when we were all drunk. Damn Bitch gave us cat pissed mixed in with alcohol. It was not fun. I walked around the village and met everyone. It was a nice place. I'm sure Peter and I will be happy here. When Peter was finally allowed to leave the hospital we moved into a small apartment together. I helped Peter take care of blood sugar levels to prevent another seizure from happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.3K 17
These are a collection of one shots and imagines. These do not apply to my actual superhero series, but some are based off of them. It's kind of fun...
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
179K 3.5K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...
46K 822 14
Done for now unless I get some inspiration :) Romanogers one shots Will take requests Open to collaborations I do not own these characters or images