๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง|๐‘‹...

By XolosNiceWrists

Jules and Xolo were best friends since childhood until they had a major fall out, They both are trying to go... More

1
2
3
4
5
โŒซ 6 โŒซ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ 7โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ–ผ8โ–ผ
Announcement
Announcement 2
โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ 9 โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฝ 10 โ˜ฝ
โœจ11โœจ
โšก๏ธ12โšก๏ธ
๐ŸŽ“ 13 ๐ŸŽ“
๐Ÿง‹14๐Ÿง‹
๐Ÿ’ซ15๐Ÿ’ซ
โœจBook name has changed โœจ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
| 21 |
โœ”๏ธŽ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ โœ”๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ23โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ“Ž 24 ๐Ÿ“Ž
25
26
27
28
โฅ ๐‘‚๐‘“๐‘“๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก โฅ
29
โœˆ๏ธŽ 30 โœˆ๏ธŽ
โžช 31 โžช

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ

497 14 11
By XolosNiceWrists

SURPRISE EARLY UPDATE ❤️
Xolo's POV
"Hey , Xolo Mariduena ?" I saw 3 men pop out of the conference room about to walk towards us.. these must be the 3 writers.. wow this is actually happening.

"Yes , Hi. I'm Xolo" I instantly greeted them with a smile. Jules,Mary ,and I stood up.

"Great to meet you Xolo . I'm John" John shook my hand.

"Im Josh , nice to meet you kid "Josh shook my hand.

"And I'm Hayden , nice grip you got there " Hayden shot me a smile as he shook my hand.

"It's nice to meet you all too, thanks so much for giving me this opportunity . Really -it's amazing " I nervously smiled. I don't know , this just feels so surreal and nerve wracking.

"Of course , we've heard great things about you from the casting directors...We look forward to seeing you perform a scene for us. I see you've met Mary and who is this lovely young lady beside you ?" Josh asked as he looked at Jules.

Great things about me ? me ? what , I mean I didn't have a mind blowing audition. I'm happy the casting directors liked me but now I feel like I have to be better than last time, way to add onto my pressure. Just great.

"Hi , I'm Jules . It's nice to meet you all  " Jules greeted them with a smile as she put out her hand to shake Josh's.

"It's nice to meet you too young lady. Are you here for a call back too ? Maybe we missed someone ?" Josh questioned as he looked John and Hayden.

"Oh no - don't worry I'm not here for a call back. I never even auditioned , I just came to support Xolo " she laughed. I wish to God she was here for a call back , that would be so fun, filming with my bestfriend.

Then again I feel like we'd mess around too much and never get any work done.

"I was telling her that there's female roles still open for Cobra Kai , it'd be awesome to have another girl on board wouldn't it ? " Mary rose her eyebrows , proposing the idea to the writers while she gave Jules a smile.

"Yeah - actually now that  you mention it , we do have a few roles open . We haven't been able to find anyone for the role of Elizabeth Moskowitz. If you're ever interested in auditioning ?  " John smiled  with a shoulder  shrug. Oh my goodness she's getting a chance! She better say yes , she better say yes.

"Oh that sounds amazing but Trust me Xolo's the actor here , I'm no where near as good as -" she began to say.

"Oh she does not give her self enough credit ! We went to the same acting classes together as kids and let me tell you she's always been great at it. I mean-  the dedication and emotion she would put behind it is insane" I instantly cut her off as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, trying to vouch for her as I looked at the writers.

Im not gonna let Jules pass up this fucking awesome opportunity to audition for Cobra Kai, she loves the karate kid. She was so excited and happy for me, she wouldn't shut up about it. She deserves to get this more than anyone! I'm not gonna let her ruin this for herself , fuck no.

"Wow look at that she even has experience , she's a shoe in " Mary continued to vouch for Jules with me.
Yup as we should.

"Alright, then I see no reason why you shouldn't audition for us Jules. We'd love to see what you got, we're holding auditions for Elizabeth Moskowitz next week. We'll give you the script before you leave, you can take it home and look at it , just think about it huh ?what do you say?" Hayden smiled while he did a little hand gesture.

She better say yes but even if she doesn't , I'll make sure  the writers give me the script for Elizabeth Moskowitz anyways. No way is she gonna pass this chance up.

"Okay -okay yea I'll look over it. I'll think about it . Thank you for the opportunity.. " Jules nervously smiled. She seems kinda iffy about it..I don't get it she loves karate kid. I'll ask her about it later.

"Great , we'll give it to you before you leave. Xolo , we have your scene right here. Just look over it and prepare for a couple minutes if you'd like. We'll be waiting in that room over there , when ever you're ready " Hayden handed me a piece of paper.

I nodded and gave a little smile before the big three left and went back into the conference room, leaving me staring down at this scene. I found myself anxiously rushing over the words trying to prepare quickly because I don't wanna make them wait for too long. But that's not helping because it's not sticking to my brain.

"Hey, just breathe. Just breathe, read over everything. Don't worry about taking too long , Alright ?" I heard Jules' voice of comfort from beside me as she gave me a little back rub. I guess she noticed the worried look on my face.

"Alright " I took a breath as I looked at her. I got this, hopefully..

"Don't worry too much , if you feel super anxious it's okay .. what I do is read over the scene a little and Just think about what your character is feeling at the moment and the basis of the scene. It's okay to improvise lines a little - ya know if you don't remember them . Just keep it on the basis of the scene. You'll be fine, you better get that chemistry read. I don't wanna be left working with a douche remember ? So get this part please " Mary laughed as her eyes gave me a look of reassurance.

"I'll try and thanks for the tips . Trust me , I need them " I laughed. I focused back on my scene and started carefully reading each word. It's a scene where Miguel is at home after getting beating up at the school dance , in the locker room by Kyler and his friends . He's supposed to be all bruised up and unable to walk , explaining and arguing with his mom as to why she should let him go back and train in karate again.

Okay so Miguel really wants to go back into training. He's mad that his mom is not letting him . That's how he feels and that's his motivation. I read my lines in my head again and again again. Alright I think I got this, I'm just gonna go into the conference room now. Not keeping them waiting any longer.

"Alright , wish me luck. Im off to my possible doom " I waved goodbye to Jules and Mary.

"Shut up loser , you'll be fine. Good luck . You've got this " Jules laughed as her eyes gave me a look of comforting reassurance. I hope so.

"Good luck Miguel " Mary gave me a thumbs up. I wish I was Miguel already tf. I made my way into the conference room to see the big three sitting down at a table with scripts in their hand.

"Hey , we're ready whenever you are " Josh shot me a smile. I nodded and took a breath. Here goes nothing..

Jules' POV
I'm currently in the waiting room with Mary at the call back for Cobra Kai. Meeting her and the writers of the show was so cool. They all seem like good people. Mary has been so nice. I even got offered in audition which is insane , I don't know what to think about it.. Xolo is in the conference room right now doing a scene for them.

"So is he always that nervous ?" Mary laughed as her blue eyes shifted from the conference room to me . She's literally so pretty. Blue eyes like the ocean and her hair is wavy like a mermaid. Much easier and nicer to deal with than my curls. A whole model, gorgeoussss.

"He likes to play it cool but let me tell you as soon as were 30 minutes away , he started freaking out. So in the inside he's definitely a nervous wreck. But I told him he'll be great. He will be " I nodded. He's an amazing actor and he has a passion for it. I know he would put his all into it . That loser worries too much , I know he'll be fine.

"I think he'll be fine too. I mean - I haven't seen his acting skills but if the writers really wanted to squeeze him in today when they were so busy, he must be really good or else they wouldn't give him the time of day. How about you tho ? Are you gonna take up that audition that Xolo and I completely sold you for ?" She smirked in excitement.

"Thank you But I don't know.. I mean of course I want to. That would be an amazing opportunity and I love the karate kid but -" I began to say as my eyes wandered to the ground.

"But what ? Jules you said it yourself that you want to. You said That's it's an amazing opportunity and you love the karate kid. What are you not sure about then huh ? What's stopping you ? Because to me , it seems like you already made up your mind." She questioned with a smile.

Ugh I know , I would love to even have the chance of getting a part but this is Xolo's thing , Xolo is the actor. He always has been. He has a passion for it , he's always been good at it. Sure we went to classes and grew up in acting together but that was his thing while my thing was dance. He would book auditions where as I would focus my time on dance recitals.

I did love acting, I still do. It's fun for me and I do feel empowered and free just doing it . I miss it but I haven't been to acting classes in years. I probably suck by now. Sometimes I practice in the mirror because I just like finding random scripts online and doing them for fun. But I'm not actually good at it I don't think , I used to be but like I said havent had classes in years. This is Xolos thing , he's the actor. I would never wanna steal anything from him. He's excited about this show . Me coming in out of no where would just be like I don't know...

" I  don't know Mary. I just feel like this is his thing, you know. He's the actor here and it's his passion. I don't wanna come in and over step or steal the spot light. Besides I probably suck by now at acting "I laughed.

Her eyes widened in disbelief as she shook her head at me as if everything I was saying was completely wrong.

"What ? You wouldn't be stealing anything. Acting is an industry babe , everyone's welcome. I'm sure Xolo wouldn't mind it. If anything I think he'd be even more excited to film if you were in it and probably unable to focus at the same time. And trust me I would share in that excitement, you seem pretty cool already and I already told you I need another girl on set. Plus.. I hear Elizabeth Moskowitz is on the miyagido side and that she may or may not sway Sam into joining that side too. We would be bestfriends in the show and in real life . Now would you really wanna pass that up " She rose her eyebrows with a smile , waiting for my answer.

"Wait - the miyagido side? !No way that's so -Ugh - I don't know. I still don't know ,I'll think about it " I refrained from my excitement. I'd be going through the same training that Daniel Larusso did ! Ugh no - I can't be excited.I still have to think about it. It's not just about Xolo, it's about how I haven't went back to acting classes in years. I'm not good at it , I'm just not. And even if I was good at it , I most likely suck now. I am not even gonna try and embarrass myself. They'd see me as an amateur..

"I saw that excitement on your face , you know you want to. But Alright , Alright when you get the script just think about it okay ? The acting industry needs you , I need you. As far as I know, I'm the only girl casted on the miyagido side and we're missing you Elizabeth, don't leave with all these male specimens " Mary dramatically whined as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll try not to -Ugh male specimens "I dramatically rolled my eyes as I laid a hand in her shoulder as well.

"Speaking offf .." she began to say as her eyes shifted to the door of the conference room opening. I looked over to see Xolo walking out . My eyes automatically landed on his , trying to read his facial expression.I need to know ,did he ace this ?! Do they like him ?! Is he doing the chemistry read?! My eyes searched his for any sign of anything but there was nothing at all . It's giving meee cold stoned face , it's giving me nothinggg

" Well c'mon did they like you ?! How did you do ?" I jumped from my seat as Xolo walked up to us. I need to knowww.

"Am I a step closer to not working with a douche ?! tell us !" Mary jumped up after me. We were both glaring at Xolo just waiting for an answer. He stood there with a straight face just looking between us. But suddenly that straight face of his started cracking a smile.

"They liked me ! I got the chemistry read !" Xolo yelled as he broke out into a smile.

"Yes yes !!! " I yelled , my eyes widening as I automatically jumped into his arms. I am so proud of him. This is huge ! he's a step closer to getting the role! I felt a slight chill travel down my back as he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight.

Okay calm down Jules , too much excitement now , too much excitement it's just a hug...

"Yes I knew it ! Thank God ! Now you better ace this chemistry read with me " Mary yelled as she joined in the hug with us. Mary is legit so nice, I actually love her already.

"Thank you Guys ! God - I was so nervous in there "Xolo laughed as he let go of us.

"But hey you got through it just like I told you would and see they liked you ! look at you Mr. Miguel Díaz " I smirked as I playfully poked his stomach.

"Thank you but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  I still have to do well and impress when doing a chemistry read with that one " Xolo pointed at Mary.

"That one , wow. I'm not that bad - relax I'm a very nice human being and so is Sam Larusso and so are you. So we should get along just fine, chemistry will be shown. We will get you this part " Mary assured him with a look of determination.

"Yeah what she said , I agree you two are great humans and so are your characters, chemistry will indeed be shown. Plus you passed the first test , the scene . You are doing so good and they like you already. That right there should give you the confidence and show you that you're gonna do great in the chemistry read. We know you will " my eyes searched his in reassurance.

"Thank you , for being here for me " he took a breath of relief.

"Always , loser " I softly laughed at the way he's so nervous. He's gonna be fine.

We got snapped out of our thoughts when we heard  the door of the conference room opening revealing John,Josh,and Hayden.

"Mary and Xolo , you guys ready ? "Josh asked with a smile as he looked at all of us.

"Yes " They both replied.

"Alright just follow us through this door , we're going to a different room" Hayden directed them.

"Good luck " I gripped both of their hands as they we were walking away. I looked into Xolos eyes , giving him one last look and nod of reassurance. He smiled in return.  It's nice that we can communicate   without talking, just through looks..

"Hey , I wanna talk to you about something later Jules " Mary called out.

"Okay " I gave her a nod before they walked into the room.  What does she wanna talk to me about ? I hate when people say they wanna talk to you about something and then make you wait for hours just wondering what they're gonna say.My anxiety says no but I'm sure it's nothing serious she probably just wants to talk to me about the role again.

I don't know about the role.. this is Xolo's thing and it's not like I'd even get the role anyways, I haven't acted in years.. I miss it but I just don't know. Plus I have school in the fall and for the next 4 years of Ku life. How could I balance that and filming a show..

I'm good just supporting Xolo and being by his side. PlusThe road trip was so fun, I loved spending every minute of that with him just talking and singing our hearts out. Dancing and just messing around with him. It was such a vibe and I'm glad that we were doing things like that with eachother again. Just like old times.

I've missed him like crazy and I'm just so happy he's back in my life. But with him being back and spending all this time with him, it's  just getting harder to hold back all these past feelings I've had for him. Liking him and everything. But that's all it is , it's past feelings.  I have to get used to him just being my  bestfriend, can't let these feelings continue to develop because I know I'll just get hurt. He doesn't feel the same way and he never did.

I hope they're doing good in there , I really hope Xolo gets this role! I know how badly he wants to get back into acting and how much he wants this role. I'm sure theyre doing great. I guess  while I'm waiting I'll go on my phone.

I went into my messages to see that Taylor hasn't texted me back yet.. all these days. Maybe she's just busy with college but I don't know , I hope she doesn't slowly drift and cut me off. But hey if that happens it's fine. I get that friends come in and out of your life for a reason. Let me just text her one more time. I typed , hey how have you been  sis , how's  NYU? And send.

I went onto Tik tok and just spent time watching videos. I swear it's so addictive but I miss the vine days. Those days were elite.
———————————————————————————
After 25 minutes of just chilling in the waiting room , watching videos , my head snapped up to the sound of the door opening. I saw Mary and Xolo walk out with straight poker faces, scripts in their hand.

C'mon not again , I need to read their facial expressions. I need to know if they aced this.

"Are you two unable to smile or something. c'mon tell me , how did it go ?" I instantly stood up as a pleading smile spread across my face, trying to get any piece of information out of them.

"We sucked .. no I'm kidding ! We did so good ! The writers even laughed" a smile broke out on Xolo's face as his eyes lit up. Aww he's so happy.

"Yep - he was so good.I swear If he doesn't get cast , I'm fighting" Mary laughed. Please yes - I'll
Join her. He deserves this.

"Ah yes ! I'm  so proud of you two !"I exclaimed as I pulled both of them in for a hug. I really am , I hope he gets cast in this. That would be huge , he's been wanting thisss . Plus  I can't wait to meet daddy Ralph and learn some karate moves because best believe I'm making Xolo take me to set.

Suddenly We heard footsteps walking towards us.. we let go of eachother and looked up to see John.

"Xolo - Let me tell , you did great but is it okay if we keep you a little longer ? We just phoned in a call to William Zabka. We really loved you and the last step to deciding if you get the role is doing a chemistry read with William. We don't have any time next week because we are holding auditions for Elizabeth Moskowitz so we only have time for it today . Are you able to stay ? He's almost here" John explained to Xolo.

I'm so happy they loved him, he has to do this chemistry read. It's already past 8 pm tho , we'd be getting home later than midnight. Our moms will probably get mad but he has to take this chemistry read...

"Yeah - yeah of course I'll stay, thank you so much " Xolo replied with a smile.

"Great , meet us back in the room in 5 minutes okay ? We wanna get to know you a little more while he's on the way and Jules here's the script for the Elizabeth Moskowitz audition. You should really consider it , we'll be expecting you " John smiled as he handed me the script before walking away.

I looked down at the script in awe. The front cover just say Cobra Kai and then underneath, Elizabeth Moskowitz audition scene. This can't be real or even happening right now There's one paper attached to it. I don't even wanna turn the page because I don't even know if I'm gonna audition. Don't wanna get my hopes up.

"Holy shit - you just got an audition Jules ! You have to do this " Xolo eyes widened as he smiled , looking between the script and I.

"Yeah you have to ! We need you Jules " Mary pleaded.

I don't know , I might have to talk to him about this later.. I mean it's exciting and I'd love to audition but I don't know if I will. Let me just change the subject.

"And wow what about you ?! 2 chemistry reads in one day , look at you " I smiled as I hit his shoulder.

"Yup I'm telling you they're gonna cast you. They love you " Mary laughed.

"Shoot - we'll be home late tho.. "Xolo instantly realized.

"Hey , no don't worry. I'll just call moms right now , let's just them know " I took out my phone.

"I think they'll let you two stay a little longer for this . I mean they have to right " Mary assured us as we all hovered up over my phone as I began to dial my mom.

I put the phone on speaker and lowered the volume a bit. We are the only ones in the waiting room so no one else is gonna hear.

"Hey baby " My mom spoke on the other line.
"How's it going , how was the call back . you two on the way back ?" Carmelita spoke after her.

"Hey mom , the call back was great but I actually have to stay a little longer . They want me to do a chemistry read with William Zabka now, he's already on his way , is it okay if we stay a little longer ?" Xolo's voice filled with hope as we all waited for their answer.

"I'm so glad its going good and yeah babe of course you can do the chemistry read with Zabka but I don't know about you guys driving back at this time . You'll get home really late " Carmelitas tone turned to one of slight worry. Okay good we can stay tho.

"Yeah you guys should get a hotel and then drive back tomorrow morning. Don't you dare sleep in the car . You better get a hotel Alright ?" My mom threatened.

"Okay we'll get a hotel don't worry . Thanks so much for letting us stay longer " Xolo thanked them, I could tell he feels relieved now. All of us feel it.

"Yeah thanks , now go to sleep don't wait up for us . We'll text you when we're at the hotel . Good night , love you guys" I spoke into the phone.

"Alright good night we love you " My mom did a little kissy sound before hanging up.

"Okay so I guess I'll just call and book us a hotel right now " Xolo pulled out his phone.

"Hey - no that's okay. I'm actually staying at a hotel by here. I don't live in LA so I just flew in for this week for other auditions and this chemistry read. You guys can stay at mine , I have enough space. It'll be fun " Mary smiled at us.

"Are you sure ?" I questioned , I really don't wanna be taking up space or any of that. She's really too nice.

"Yeah of course I'm sure , I have two beds. Either you and me share one or you and Xolo share one. I have more than enough space trust me. Plus staying alone at hotels at night kinda scares me "She laughed.

"Thank you so much Mary. Alright so since I have to go in and talk with the writers , how about you guys go to the hotel. I don't wanna make you guys wait so long. You'll both probably be tired and then when I'm out ,I'll let Jules know and she'll send me the address and room number " Xolo suggested as he looked between us.

"Alright Yeah sounds good, good luck in there . We'll see you back at the hotel" Mary gave him a hug.

"Good luck loser, I know you'll do great just like you have been doing all day. Don't worry , you got this just try not to suck too much " I laughed as my eyes gave him one last reassuring look.

"Wow thanks , so motivational " he searched my eyes before pulling me into a hug. His arms wrapped around my waist once again. Ugh he needs to stop . I gave him one last squeeze before Mary dragged me away by taking a hold of my arm.

"Jules is mine now , we'll have fun without you
. Bye loser. " Mary laughed as we walked away.

"Yeah sure , I'll see you guys later " Xolo chuckled.

Mary and I got into the elevator and made our way out of the building.

"What was that thing you wanted to talk to me about Mary ?" I asked as we walked down the street.

"Oh yeah we'll talk about it at the hotel. Don't worry , it's not anything bad , I just think it's an important conversation to have" she nodded with a smile as she unlocked her car. What .. important? What could it possibly be.

"Look if this is about the audition , you can let it go. I seriously don't think I'll do it. I'm not even good and I'll be busy with school. We can kiss that dream good bye " I laughed as I stepped into the passenger seat.

"Oh no you're taking that audition but it's not about that . It's something else. Just something I've noticed between you and Xolo that makes me think it's an important conversation to have" she smiled as she started the car. What.. me and Xolo ? What about him and I ?

Authors note : Hey guys I hope you didn't think this chapter was boring 😭😂 I hope you enjoyed it and hmmm what could Mary be talking about.
Don't forget to vote if you liked and want more -Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
128K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
732K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...