TWISTED PERSONA || Hwang Hyun...

De Nagui9

"I won't let anyone bully you anymore and in exchange, you'll be my personal servent." Mais

Changes
Deal
C'mon
Friend
Homework
Immpression
Mission Impossible?
First
Why Am I Trying?
Meori Apeuda
What You See Me As
Who's That?
So
Let's Take a Selfie
I'm Hungry
Accident Sweet Accident
Bad News
Oops
First Day A Wreck
Unfortunately
Close Call
Busted
Oh shit-
Heated Argument
They Met
Mother Nature
Bickering Never Stops
Jealousy
Aftermaths
Seriously
Damn Him
Was it A Date?
Confrontation
Plan A
Intimacy with A Snack
Day 1, right
Breakout
Trauma
Life Can Be Cruel
Comfort & Candles
The Wheels on the Bus
Fun in the Sun
Bulteorunae
Tipsy & I Like It
Good Night's Sleep
Unexpected Guest
Dashi Run Run Run
Jinjja Day 1
I Have a Boyfriend
Someone Save Him
Not Alone
Scrambled or Sunny-side Up?
It's a Twisted Persona
Top Floor
When it Kicks in
Deception
Felix
Pretty Savage
Positive

Hey...what're you doing? 😃

1.9K 87 142
De Nagui9

No one's POV:

They all froze in their places, as they saw their unconscious friend's head being right on the edge of this tall building.

Any wrong move, and Felix would be gone

And that scared the hell out of them...

"J-Jinyoung...what are you doing?" Yeona was the first to speak, "P-Put him down please!"

He grinned at her, "Oh hi there my dear friend. Glad you're on the same page as us now."

"I didn't think I'd completely believe your true self...but now I certainly do. You're a monster." She gritted her teeth.

He laughed, "A monster, yeah. I didn't do anything major though, I just used you to get what I want. Simple."

"Leave Felix alone. He didn't do anything!" Hyunjin was the one to speak this time.

Jinyoung turned his eyes on him, "Didn't do anything? Did you forget the way he kicked the hell out of me yesterday? Or should I throw him off this edge and remind you?"

"NO." This was Chan, "Tell us what you want. We'll do it, just let him go!"

"Hmm...nice offer." He smirked, "How about you choose, Felix or Yeona?"

"What?!" Minho snapped.

"The hell do you mean by that?! What do you even want with her?!" Hyunjin shouted furiously.

"Nothing, I just wanna see what you'll do if I make you choose between your best friend and your girlfriend. Hehe, it's more fun that way~"

"You're completely insane!" Yelled Yeona in disbelief. She thought to herself, 'how did I befriend such a psychopath?!'

"It's your call Mr. Hwang~ Just choose, who's more important to you? Option 1 or option 2?"

"How about option 3?"

*gunshot*

They all turned quickly to the rooftop's door where the voice came from...

"Y'all need a cop or somethin?"

"Uncle?!" Hyunjin was shocked to see him standing there with a gun in his hand.

They all then turned back to look at Jinyoung, who had left Felix' head to drop on the floor near the edge while he clutched his side in pain.

"W-What the h-hell did you do *grunt* you old geezer?!" Jinyoung cursed at him.

"Relax, you won't die." Hyunjin's uncle said while walking over to him and handcuffing him with force.

"NO! LEAVE ME! IT WON'T END LIKE THIS! IT CAN'T! NOT AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME!" Jinyoung fought back but Uncle Hwang had already got his grip on him. He secured him from behind as he dragged him forcibly towards the rooftop door,

"You've got some business to attend to at the police station young man. Park Jinyoung, you are under arrest for 2 abduction cases and the attempted murder of Chairman Hwang. You have the right to remain silent and-"

"OH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" Jinyoung snapped at him then turned his head back at the rest who were still frozen in their spots,

"Don't think this is over you freaks! I won't leave you alone even after I come out of jail! That Hwang group will be MINE!"

"Who said anything about you getting out anytime soon?" Uncle Hwang asked with a raised eyebrow, "You're spending half your life time behind bars, you won't even remember what happened when you get out."

"WHAT?!"

"Later nephew!" The man waved his head and finally took a furious Jinyoung downstairs.

"Ummm...since when is my uncle a cop??" Was the first thing Hyunjin said.

"Who cares?! It's finally over! Jinyoung has been arrested!" Yelled Jisung.

"Yeah...but how did he know our place?" Seungmin wondered.

"Guys? Aren't we forgetting something?" Yeona reminded them.

"FELIX!"

>>Time Skip>>

So after a short while, Felix had woke up unharmed, thank god. Apparently Jinyoung injected him with just a sedative. Nothing major. They went back to the hospital where Hyunjin's grandfather was laying on his bed in the VIPest room in the hospital (lol), still unconscious but the doctor said that his condition was now stable and that he should wake up anytime soon.

He was saved :)

Hyunjin told his grandma about what happened at the rooftop and it turns out she was the one who called Uncle Hwang and told him everything,

"Hah?! So you KNEW he was a cop?! Why didn't I know any of this??" Hyunjin yelled in astonishment.

"He's been working as their secret agent for the past few years. He only told me and your grandfather, no one else in the family knows." She smiled at her grandson who had his mouth wide open.

"Secret agent?! Wow, your uncle is so cool!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"I'm just really happy he came at the right time and ended this." Sighed Chan with a relieved smile.

Yeona nodded happily as well.

"And that we saved your grandfather! He barely survived Jinyoung's poison!" Jisung stated.

"I know..." Said Hyunjin, "He should never trust his secretary again! Nor anyone who's not trustworthy!"

"But who would've thought that Park Jinyoung, who served your grandfather all those years, would turn out to be like this." His grandma reminded him.

"He sure is a great actor though." Stated Minho and they all laughed at his remark.

"Anyway, thanks grandma for calling Uncle. You were both a life saver. He held Felix's head at the edge of the building!" Shouted Hyunjin.

"If I see him again, I'll kick him hard enough to make sure his lungs burst from the inside and he stops breathing and maybe die while we're at it." Felix growled under his breath, feeling stupid for being abducted like that.

And low-key Seungmin took a step away from him just in case lmao

They left the hospital since it started getting dark and they all have school tomorrow.

They actually had school this whole week buuuuut as you can read, they were kinda bUsY.

After waving goodbye to the guys, Hyunjin and Yeona stepped inside the house, threw their shoes off at the entrance and basically died on both couches in the living room.

"I'm wrecked. Jet lagged. Exhausted. Dead-"

"You finished the whole vocabulary. I KNOW, ME TOO." Yelled Yeona.

"You dare raise your voice at me?" Hyunjin turned his head to glare at her playfully.

"Minho told me to be aggressive with you."

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT GUY! HE'LL RUIN YOU."

"I don't know...I find his advices working pretty well~" Yeona said while getting up and walking over to Hyunjin with a small grin on her face.

Hyunjin's POV:

Now THAT's disturbing

"Yeona? What are you going to do?" I asked, honestly afraid. She's turning into a Minho and that doesn't sound promising!

She slowly made her way towards me as I quickly sat up, "Um...I don't remember any of Minho's relationships going well so I'm just concerned about what advice he specifically gave you."

"He said I must be confident."

*step closer*

"Daring"

*step closer*

"Alluring"

By now, she was standing right in front of me as I was looking up at her and accidentally gulped.

"And he was specifically clear when he said I should turn you on before anything..." Her hand smoothly brushed my neck and I swear I didn't know if I was aroused or genuinely scared of this side of Yeona that Minho has been raising...

Then suddenly her expression changed to normal again, "As if I knew how to do such things." She puffed her bangs away from her eyes, "I wish I was capable of all of THAT. How does Minho expect me to do all of that when I haven't dated in my life?!"

Then again, what was I expecting either? She still watches silent cartoons and lives on strawberry milk.

However...she did succeed...

Am I turned on?

Yes

Am I gonna stop now?

No

__________________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.5K 352 29
"go ahead kill me then" "don't test me angel"
9.4K 321 34
𝙱.𝙲. / 𝚂𝙺𝚉 𝚂𝙾𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙰 𝙰𝚄 ⋅˚₊ ‧ ˖ ݁ 𖥔.꒰ঌᰔᩚ໒꒱.𖥔 ݁ ˖ ‧₊˚ ⋅ "I only opened your message because I thought I was going to l...
275K 11.5K 21
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝�...
47K 1K 34
"I can take care of myself! I don't need your charity! " "you have a fever. I need to-" "don't touch me with your filthy hands!" "listen here, you li...