Brass Knuckles (Lookism x rea...

By kpop_trash_boiii

After a rough year of 7th grade [Name] Choi is sent to Korea to live with her Uncle and Cousin after countles... More

Information
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22
23
24
25
26
Lookism scenarios
CHRISTMAS EPISODE
Not an update

11

474 31 3
By kpop_trash_boiii

Time for the retreat people! Are you ready? Buckle up, time for an adventure!

Warning: there is a trigger warning that you can skip, just go to the next chapter after it says Trigger Warning.

Location: J-high

Time: 8:45 AM

There were times [Name] could swear she was a psychic. This was one of those times. She had a feeling of impending doom, one that usually was confirmed in a week max.

[Name] offered to stay with the architecture department, mainly due to the fashion department having too many students to fit in the bus. So right before everyone boarded the bus she dropped her stuff off with her class.
" Yo."
" Hey Danny."

Upon hearing the hellos [Name] turned to the tall Daniel she befriended," Daniel! Hey! I brought you coffee- well I brought everyone coffee... It's canned so you don't have to worry about it going bad!" She opened her Versace madusa head duffle bag, pulling out a shopping bag full of canned coffee, " One for Daniel, one for shy boy, and Muhammad, and Jiho, and Zoe, and my beloved... I'm not forgetting anyone right? I have a few other classes to get to before we leave."
" Yep, thanks [Name]!" Zoe smiled and hugged the girl before she slipped away to give Duke a coffee during the speech.

Once the speech ended [Name] was found by Vasco to bring her to their bus. As she walked into the bus she noticed how different she was dressed compared to everyone else. For one, [Name] has on fishnets under her ripped jeans that were able to be seen around her hips due to the short sleeve, white crop top she wore. The only thing she wore that was similar to any of the men were her combat boots and Burnt Knuckles jacket.

They seemed rather shocked that [Name] was with them and sitting with Vasco, making them all wonder what their relationship was.
" Oh! Vasco! I brought you milk! I don't think you'd want coffee but I brought everyone else some- well that I know and like.."
" Thank you, [Name]. This means so much to me."
" Vasco please stop crying."

[Name] sat in the last row, Vasco to her left in the window seat, Woong sitting at the other window seat, and Jace next to him. The seat in the middle was free, though that was mainly due to [Name] and Jace not exactly being friends yet. But of course that didn't stop her from giving coffee to the detective and Woong.

" Um... So do you guys wanna play a game?" The bus had left the school half an hour ago and the whole bus was silent. Something [Name] would never expected knowing the behavior of the bunch.
" What game?" Someone from the seat in front of [Name] questioned.
" Uh I have Cards Against... Actually that isn't a game to be played with you all.. how about Uno?" [Name] questioned.
" Ah.. Vasco's not really good at that game..."
" That's fine! We can play as a team!"

Vasco blushed and started tearing up again but [Name] stopped him," We'll win, alright Vasco?"
" Alright.."

" BOOM BITCH! SUCK ON THESE!"
" [Name]... Please calm down..."
" THERE'S NO FRIENDS IN UNO!"

After an hour the buses parked at a rest stop, most of the men running inside for the bathroom while the others seemed to not want to get near [Name] after the game of no mercy. Though, Vasco had convinced her not to be as aggressive playing due to him being her teammate.

Zack seemed to have found one of the punching machines that scores you on the power you hold. With a whopping 892 score he got the new high score and almost seconds later it was broken by VinJin with a score of 903.
Though, [Name] was rather annoyed by the two as after that it was a competition.
" Wanna try? Fuck. That was 70% of my power."
" 50% of mine!"
" Try me. Fuck."
" What you gonna do?"
" Mole?"

" Is this the punch?" Vasco questions, coming beside Daniel and [Name]," Let's do this."
" Huh? What..?" Daniel questioned, shocked that Vasco wanted him and [Name] to participate.
" I'm first." He spoke as he winded up his punch.
" Who ever gets a higher score I'll kiss." [Name] jokes as she tied her jacket around her waist.

" Vasco... He broke the hammer game!"
" Daniel! He ripped the punching bag!"
" Awe shit I was joking..."

☆彡

They made it to the site after [Name] had kissed Daniel and Vasco on the cheek at the truck stop. She joined her class the second half of the ride, much to Vasco's dismay as [Name] took a seat over Zoe's lap.
" ..Everyone line up!"
" Everyone gather in front of me."
" Everyone assemble!"
" Move quickly!"

There were two instructors in front of the group. Complete opposites honestly, and it was obvious by the difference in their comments.
" Woah that instruction's hot."
" He's mine!"
" Nice body."
" Oh my."
" Swoon~"

Then the other instructor's comments weren't the nicest.
" Lol look at him."
" He looks like a goblin hehe."
" Can't compare."
" I hope he's not out instructor."

They started a speech of introduction for them to listen to, though [Name] wasn't exactly paying attention to that as she spoke with the boys behind her as the girls gawked.

It wasn't until everyone started getting their things searched that [Name] realized what was happening.
" We hope the guilty parties will not hold a grudge against us. There have been a lot of schools here, but J high has got to be the worst."
The comment made [Name] laugh out, having to cover her mouth as the man locked his attention on her.
" Have you turned in your phone?" He asked, smiling towards [Name] as her stomach slightly churned.
" Actually, I have special permission... Hold on." She dug through her bag before handing her paper to the man," Here you go... Zeus? Like... The Greek god?"
" Yeah... And alright this checks out. You'll just have to turn it at 9-10 and then you'll get it back in the morning."
" Thank you. I apologise for the special treatment. My father's just out of the country and my job may need me.."
" It's alright. We wouldn't want anyone worrying now, would we? May I see your bag?"
" Oh sure..." [Name] handed over her duffle bag for him to go through along with her satchel," It's funny that you picked Zeus... It's probably one of the most unchild friendly male god names and almost ironic to me..."
" What do you mean?" He questioned as he went through her things," How is it not child friendly?"
" Zeus is the name of my dog too. And he was known to rape mortals, along with Posiden, Hades, and Dionysus." [Name] stated as she heard him chuckle softly.
" Well I'll keep that in mind next time. You're free to go. Good job."
" Thanks?"

She moved on to where they were told their rooms, cheering as her, Mira, and Zoe were rooming together.
" After you change into sweats it's recreation time! After getting your rooms put your gym close on and assemble."
" What?! I hate this!!"
" Gym clothes?! Already?"
" Ah! But I'm all dolled up!"
" Maybe 'cuz it's hard to draw normal clothes (?)"

[Name] ended up changing into her own gym clothes, them being silver leggings and a matching crop top that had sleeves to her elbows. The first thing they had done was the 'pipeline'. She joined Vasco's group, finding that one much more entertaining as they screamed non-stop.
" OHHH!"
" CAREFUL! BE CAREFUL!"
" DROP IT AND IT'S DONE!"
" PRETEND LIKE YOU ARE PASSING A GRENADE!!"
" Good job Vasco! We did it!" [Name] smiles while clapping after they completed their run.
" WOAHHH!"

Then they started a matching game which was just everyone choosing a group to join, [Name] went with Mira and Zack so neither had to be stuck with Yui.

After the recreations each group had a talent show. The baking department did a drum like performance as they chopped onions.
" HA!"
" Wow!"
" They rock!"
" Sweet!"
" HA!!"

The beauty department did a dance and singing performance, though it was interesting to say the least.
" Oooh."
" Pretty!!"
" They've got a hair rainbow hehe!"

The vocal and dance department did a rap performance with Duke being the performer, instantly [Name] cheered for Duke as loud as possible.
" DUKE! MY KING!" [Name] yelled as Daniel laughed at her," YOU SLAY MY LIFE DUKE!"
" Lol!"
" Piggy rapper!"
" Woah!"
" WHOEVER SAID THAT I'LL FIND YOU!"

The Fashion department did another singing performance, though Daniel seemed very apprehensive with performing. Instantly, [Name] stepped up for her little anxiety bug.
" We didn't exactly have anything planned so sorry in advance if this sucks because this was one of my unreleased songs.. um enjoy."

[Name] stood behind the mic rather anxiously, she wasn't used to performing unreleased music so she was worried on the reaction. But after a deep inhale she sang," Oh oh~ oh..~ hey yeah~ Umm..~ Yeah... Psycho."
She pointed at a random ongoer in the crowd as she sang," What should I do with you? I've never felt this way again. Up & down's a little bit bad, I can't control this well. One thing is for sure, I don't wanna play the game."
She ran her hand up her chest as she sang the next verse," We're so weird, I just love you so much you know it too well and you're in control of me, it is the same with me."
Her voice went higher as she sang, her anxiety washing away the more she got into it," We are so special and strange, like going to break each other and then we hug again."
Then she went into the chorus," You got me feeling like a psycho, psycho. People keep talking to us, we fight like never going to see us but we're back together again, people say we don't understand, and they say we're not funny. Right psycho, psycho. Dying for each other fool. I feel dizzy and sad without you, I don't even have the energy.. People say we met well, hey now we'll be ok."
( Song: Psycho by Red Velvet)

☆彡

" Since you have to wake up early don't mess around and get some shut-eye."

Zeus took [Name]'s phone before she went into her room, much to her disappointment, but something she became excited about was the knock on their room's door.

Mira answered it but she could hear Zack's voice outside of it easily as she hopped towards the door," I don't know if you want to do that, lover boy."
" Why's that?"
" OMG IS THAT ZACK~! MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE SAME—"
" YUI BE QUIET."

" If you out your phone under the 7up... Tada! It's a green light!" Mira said proudly.
" Isn't my wife so smart!" [Name] said as she cuddled Mira.
" Woah."
" That's neat."
" Daniel, let's play truth or dare!" Yui said, trying to get a party going.
" What? I can't drink." Mira protested.
" Must protect Mira from the bad liquids!" [Name] spoke, her arms around Mira's waist.
" Hey, don't worry, Zack and Daniel are lightweights too." Zoe giggled.
" I'll drink Mira's drinks!" [Name] insisted.

Jiho took small sips of his shot, making the group look at him funny.
" Why's he drink like that?"
" He's first time drinker, don't mind my child."

" Your turn, Zack! Hehe.. is there someone in our class you like?"
" Huh? Ah I shouldn't get drunk..."
" Then answer lol!"
" Um... I... Well.." his eyes gloss over two of the girls in the room, one looked more bashful while the other was now with Jiho, showing him how to properly take a shot.
" HEEEEY! JUST A SEC! Zack!! I'm a genie."
" Huh?! Hey wait! I was gonna say it!!"
" No! I drank! Grant me a wish! Give me a kiss!"
" What? No way!"
" Then drink 2 cups!"
" I'll drink one of Ali's." [Name] stated, reaching for a glass and shooting it back.

In the end, Mira has no drinks. Mainly thanks to [Name] and Yui's crazy antics. The genie had passed out while Zack and Daniel became polar opposites of each other and bickered. Then Zoe was understanding absolutely nothing going on as Jiho got courage from his drinks. [Name] on the other hand was cleaning everything, only swaying a bit slightly as she cleaned the room up. That included putting people in their beds.

By the time the instructors came to check on the rooms [Name] had kicked the boys out as they were half asleep. She also had to clean up Jiho's vomit but she was lucky to have a stronger stomach.

☆ミ

[Name] could swear she heard cameras throughout the night and day. When she was pulling Yui to bed she swore the sound of a camera going off was heard but she couldn't figure out at the time where it came from. That hadn't mattered in the morning though once [Name] was stuck in a raft with Mira and their counselor Zeus.

Something [Name] wasn't too open about was her fear of water, well not water in general but large bodies of them. [Name] grew up in the city, she didn't learn or need to learn how to swim so to say she was shitting bricks in the raft as Zeus tried to make the girls laugh was an understatement.
" Wee!" He splashed at the girls, though [Name] preferred to not be wet seeing the fact her shirt was white under the life vest.
" Eek!" Mira gasped.
" Holy shit that's cold!" [Name] bit her tongue from her more colorful vocabulary as she put her hands up to cover her face.
" Haha!" He laughed trying to earn a laugh from [Name] as Mira giggled.
" Can you please stop? I don't like the water, this isn't funny to me. I rather be with Wonbin at this rate." [Name] asked, trying to make the counselor understand as he just continued.

[Name] preferred being on land once they got out of the rafts. Their next activity was later in the night, though [Name] had much more difficulties with it than anyone expected.

" The candle represents a personal sacrifice to lighten up it's surroundings. Let's think about what people are candles for us."
" Our parents!"
" Of course our parents!"
Zack felt himself judging those around him for crying, but he himself was on the verge of tears from being so moved.
" The face we'll see tomorrow. Think of your mom."
" Did I whine so much?! Did I get angry?!"
Mira was kissing her hand beside [Name], though the reason was unknown to [Name].
[Name] thought over her parenting situation in the time of the counselors speaking. In her life she enjoyed the little time her father made for her as a child, of course that was when she was in early elementary school. His face was something she saw on post cards when he sent one on a rare holiday/birthday with a new woman almost every time. Her mother was somewhere with her new husband in a different city. Once she learned [Name] was with her uncle she hadn't said a word and went off to do whatever she was doing in life after the divorce.

Her thoughts went back to her first year of middle school. When she came home and caught her mother with another man for the first time. [Name]'s mother gave her hush money, soon buying her gifts out of the blue to not tell her father after it happened again and again. What her mother didn't know at the time was [Name] started walking in on her father with other people way before her mother started. She started getting profit from both sides along with random gifts. So despite the revenue the situation was terrible and left a sick feeling in her stomach.

Then her Uncle, her legal guardian, was probably one of the people who should never have children. Besides [Name] he adopted 8 other children, all of different ages and with varying talents.
Gun was talented in the fighting scene. He was known in the underground as a demon, with the eyes he has [Name] wouldn't blame them.
She wasn't really sure what Goo did exactly. She was aware of his high social standing though that came from collecting from gangs.
DG was a musical prodigy. He was one of the top selling artists in the country and he made it to the top in a matter of a year.
Kouji was probably one of the most intelligent people she knew in computer science, though he mostly kept to himself and she'd have to call him though Crystal.
Then she still has yet to meet the rest of them.
Crystal was the only legitimate child of Charles and she handled the business empire he owned.

[Name] really had no parents she could officially conclude, not wanting to think back on the history she had with Charles as she blew out the candle.

☆彡

TRIGGER WARNING

Rather than go to into the room [Name] walked around the campsite, going on her phone as she walked aimlessly.
" What do we have here?"
[Name] looked up at Zeus and smiled flatly, still feeling a little sour after the candle lighting ceremony thing they did.
" Weren't you supposed to hand in your phone?"
" Oh shit, sorry. I forgot."
" Watch your words, and it's fine just hand it over."
[Name] slightly rolled her eyes but handed the phone off to the male before questioning," Hey.. do you have like anything you have to do? Like anywhere? I don't want to go back to my room right now and it should be fine if I'm with a counselor, right?"
Zeus pretended to look off as he thought," I have to go to the warehouse. Get some stuff for tomorrow's activity and what not. Do you want to help me? I was gonna ask Mira because I saw her out with another student."
" I can help, I can't sleep right now anyways."

[Name] was guided to the little wearhouse, grabbing a relatively heavy box despite the size being smaller while Zeus got his own. After a few minutes though the door opened to show Wonbin," What's this? Why are you two together?"
" Oh hey, she was wondering by herself and I had to take her phone. She offered to help me."
[Name] nodded on," I thought being with a counselor would be fine."
" I'm gonna send her back and clean up so you can go back to your room and rest." Zeus says as he rummages through something.

Something neither expected was Wonbin jumping into Zeus' back.
" Holy shit! What the fuck!" [Name] gasped out.
The man sat on top of Zeus' waist as he punched him in the face over and over again.

[Name] rushed forwards and pulled the heavier man off of the taller, punching him in the gut. He gasped out and his phone fell, it turning on to show a picture of Mira changing.
" What the fuck... You perverted, pedophilic psycho path!"
" Good job! Crazy ass! I respected you!! Are you messed in the head?"

Zeus started kicking down on him, [Name]'s stomach churning uncomfortably at the sight," Are you that jealous of me? Why the fuck are you suddenly like this?"
" Should I go report him? Take his phone?" [Name] questioned, wanting to get out of there.
Then Zeus stopped," Thanks... Without you here it could've got ugly."

[Name] nodded, going to pick up the phone as she shut it off.
" I can't take it anymore!"
The words made [Name] physically stop, her stomach dropping as she turned back.
" Until now I've been hiding well..."
" W..what?"
He took a step towards her as she tried to move to be facing him," So I guess you like me too! Aren't I handsome? Everyone loves me."
Her stomach continued to churn as she moved to back away from him, accidentally skipping onto her ass as she pushed herself backwards.
" When did that fucking pig steal my phone? Too bad he wasn't on the ones I took from your phone, it was really hard doing that."
" Yo! You're fucking crazy! Are you insane?!" [Name] yelled as she stood up as fast as she could, hoping someone could hear outside the building," Get the fuck away from me!"
" Haha, don't bother, this warehouse is secluded. You flirted with me first."
She turned to run but the man anticipated it, grabbing her by her cut shoulder. He dug his fingers in where her stitches were as she screamed out in pain before he punched her in the stomach.

The pain in [Name]'s stomach almost made her throw up, the bile rising as she spit it everywhere and coughed over and over.
" I know you like it and play hard to get. You have great breasts... I want to touch them. Will you take that off or should I?"
[Name] held her shoulder, he totally reopened her wound and it was started to bleed already. Her left arm was practically useless like this and to help her arm's bleeding she had to hold her shoulder. She was backing away on her ass again, trying to scoot away the best she could.
" So you like me too? How would you not leave me all alone?" Zeus started unbuckling his pants and undoing them, making [Name] turn her head away so she didn't look," It's been so hard to get this job... These days you need a record check for part time jobs too, so I had to steal my brother's. I'll have to escape again. I like it here with all the girls. And because you were flirting with me.. you must like me a lot! I'll give you love."

[Name] backed into a wall, he started nearing her in his shirt and underwear," Why don't you take it off? Do you want me to take it off for you?"
She could hear the sound of feet from behind Zeus, but the feeling of relief was short-lived as Zeus kicked Wonbin's legs out from under him.
" Don't try it." Then Zeus wraps his arms around Wonbin's head," You loser. You think you're still my senior?"
The sounds of his knee connecting to Wonbin's face over and over again made [Name] close her eyes tightly," LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
" There's no use in screaming." He said after he dropped the unconscious man," Let's continue, I don't have much time."
The whistles ringing came from behind Zeus, making [Name] breathe out a sigh of relief that he was still alive but the sound of Zeus sticking the whistle into Wonbin's mouth made her try and block out the sounds.

Once the sounds stopped after 10 minutes [Name] was crying from the injured man, begging him to stop.
" What're you crying? There's no distractions, it's only us. Get undressed I have no time."
" M..my stitches came out... I can't... Please just let me go, I won't report you... Please!"
" You bitch!"
He pushed [Name] down by her injured shoulder, making her cry out in pain.
" You flirted with me first! Report me? Report me?? So you're just a dirty snake!" He punched at her injured shoulder, attempting to punch her face at certain points but she couldn't dodge any to the shoulder and only a few to the face," Fucking bitch! You wore sexy clothes and seduced me! What? You think this is rape?"

Her mind was in shambles, she let out murmurs she couldn't quite understand as Zeus apologized for hitting her. Though from the little she could see she could tell he wasn't really sorry by the fact that she could feel his breath on her thigh.
Her stomach dropped as he smiled sadistically," Oh? You're awake? That was fast! Are you ready for the time of your life?"
She could feel him and just that alone made her want to cry. He hadn't even done the physical act yet but feeling him ready to do it made her breakdown.
When she heard the door open though she screamed the first word her mouth would allow past the choking sobs," Help!"

TRIGGER WARNING END

---

So I ended to end the chapter here so people could skip the trigger stuff, because I basically wrote the lead up to rape and didn't want someone to have an attack or smth.

Zack coming to the rescue and Thanksgiving is next chapter, so be ready for that!

Also thank you for the 1.03k reads! I was originally waiting to upload this because I haven't been stock piling but I saw some people enjoying the book a lot so I decided to post this now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.6K 58
~"There's no love like the first"~ Born as the only child of the head Of Yakuza Watanabe, Kiyoko Yamaguchi was raised in a whole different world from...
13.5K 654 80
One day on the walk home Ila encounters a strange man. Doing what any girl would do and running away after distracting him, she gets herself run over...
274K 14.1K 200
BOOK TWO IS PUBLISHED (Sargent Death is a character I made up. And yes, I know Sargent is misspelled.) Hypocritical and with a grudge against a very...
9K 423 15
Y/n solon who came from Japan, her father is a Yakuza doing illegal activities except for human trafficking and drug operation and the strongest Yaku...