A unexpected turn in life

By Xander-Ghost

Just living your life as a slave then something impossible happens and now you have to live with it and it se... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30(final)

Chapter 11

1K 18 1
By Xander-Ghost

(Y/N pov)

After dealing with Jinx and trying to figure out what to do with the sliding door and then as I tried to think then Akali asked me.

"So what are you going to do about that now," Akali asked me as I turned around to see only Akali there then I asked.

"Where did the others go," I asked Akali then she looked at me and said.

"Oh they went to the base and try to question and figure out how Jinx got here and I decided to stay cause talking to Jinx no way I'm going to see her and also that base is kinda boring to be in," Akali said as I nodded and as I look back towards the door then I ask Akali.

"So if you have anything to do and judging how you are just sitting on the couch you have nothing to do so you want to go to the mall and buy a new door with me," I said then Akali said.

"Sure might as well staying here I get bored quickly and might as well hang out with you," Akali said, and as I look at her, and smiles and said.

"So someone does want to spend alone time with me," I said and Akali looked at me and blushed and then threw a pillow at me I caught it and said.

"Alright let go Akali," I said, and as got up and followed behind me and then I gave her a mask then saying.

"You want to go with your disguise or just wear a mask and hope people can't see what you look like," I asked then Akali looked at me and told me.

"I can't go with my disguise cause ahri is the one who does it," Akali said then I gave her the mask and said.

"Well the mask it is and we are going to make a good cover story if people ask a lot of questions and also how did you find that shirt," I ask staring at my favorite black shirt and thyme Akali said.

"Oh, this is your shirt it mines now" Akali said as she started to sniff it and then say.

"It smells so good," Akali said then I karate chopped her head as she held it in pain and crouched down and looked at me and said.

"Why did you hit me babe" Akali said and as I crouch down and stare into her eyes I tell her.

"Well first don't act so creepy in front of me and two it was the best way to stop so let go," I told her and as I lifted Akali on her feet then I kissed her on the lips and asked.

"Does that makeup for it and make sure you conceal your weapons if any normal person sees it they will think you will kill people so hide it?" I told Akali then she said to me.

"Ok I will and yes it does make up for it" Akali said as she put on her mask and then we both walked out and I locked the door and we walked towards the market which was a 3-minute walk there and as we arrived at the market and as we walked in Akali started to look around then I nudged her and then she followed me as she looked around and as we arrive at the place to get a replacement sliding door the counter and a worker came up to us and asked.

"And how can I help you today," he asked then I turned and looked at him and said.

"Yeah we are here to buy a sliding door window for the back door," I told him, and as he nodded and then he started to walk over to the sliding doors, and as we both followed him then he stopped looked at us and asked.

"So which door will best suit you out of all of this," he said, and as I looked at all of them starting to think about what I wanted to choose then as I choose the door that looks similar to it and as he looks at the price he says.

"That will be 1000 dollars," he said, and as I sighed and then pulled out my wallet and gave him my credit card and as he went towards the cash register and then puts it in and then as it accepted the card he looked at me and said.

"Thank you for the purchase have a nice day," he said as he went over to the glass door and he wheeled it out and as I try to grab it then it being kinda heavy I asked Akali.

"Man this is kinda embarrassing but can you grab it I'm weak," I said to Akali, and as she laughed and easily picked it up and as we walked away and seeing people watching a girl carry a glass door then I ask.

"Have you been working out a lot cause Jesus looks very easy?" I ask her and as she looked confused at me and then told me.

"If you know about us then you should I am a ninja" also said confused then as I walk closer to her then I tell her.

"Well yeah I know but you think people are going to say wait for that girl is a ninja right Anna," I tell her then Akali understood what I said and as she nodded then said casually to me.

"Yep I do this all the time man if you need me to do some lifting and be careful about it just leave me a call and I got you man" Akali said as a cover story and as we both walk towards the front door and we walk out going through the parking lot and to the sidewalks we walked our way to my house and as we walked and as we arrive at the front door and as I opened it for Akali then as I let her go in and I followed behind and closed and locked it and walked towards the kitchen and as I walk in to see many bugs that got in and Akali puts down the glass door next to the broken one and as I look around I ask Akali.

"Can you kill all the bugs that got in with the bug spray and clean it a broom while I remove the old door and I replace it for me?" I ask Akali and as she nodded I went towards the cabinet and grab the bug spray and close the cabinet and walk toward the closet and grab a broom then grabbed a dustpan and then walked back to Akali and said.

"We'll have fun killing all the bugs and don't break anything cause you know it cost a lot to fix it and if you broke on of your friends stuff especially evelynn she going to kill you" I told akali then she nodded repeatedly and as she went off to do her thing I went towards the garage and then I got back towards the back door and opened the box and then looked for screw drivers then started to unscrew the old door while I heard the bug spray go off and slashes going around the place and as I finished unscrewing and moved the old door outside and left it there as I then got the new one and then as I got it in place and then I grabbed the screw and then got the screwdriver then started to screw it in place and as I hear a cheering akali then running and then laughed as I grabbed the other screw and then started to screw it into place and as I put the last screw in then I put screwdriver down and walk back to see it in place the right angle then walked back towards it and then i started to open it and then closing it to test if it is working properly and as I close it then lock it I look back to see a bag and it filled with dead bugs and also a lot of dust and as I went back to the box and put the screwdriver back in and then pick up the box and then walk back in the garage and place it back and as I walk out and as I walk back in and close the garage door and walking back inside the kitchen the rest of the girls came back and looked around and then I said.

"Welcome back how was dealing with Jinx," I said as I walked towards the closet to grab another broom and dustpan and as I walk out ahri said.

"A pain you don't know how times she tried to hit us but after a while, we got what we needed and now we are back and what with the bag and why do you have a broom" ahri said with her friends looking at it then looked back at me walking towards the replaced sliding door and I said to them.

"Well that bag is filled with the dead bugs she being killing and I just replaced the sliding door and now I am cleaning up the leftover glass here," I said as I started to sweep the broken glass as I heard a scream from upstairs then I look at the girls and then Kaisa asked.

"So can I guess she either almost done or she found a bug she doesn't like," Kaisa said then I looked at her and said?

"At this point, I don't know what she screaming at cause she has been doing that for about 15 minutes so anything is possible at this point," I told Kaisa and as Akali ran down the stairs with a big bag of bugs and panting saying.

"I got all of them and this bug spray is out," Akali said while panting and as I walked towards her and then said.

"You did good and the girls are back from the base and dealing with Jinx," I told Akali as she looked past my right shoulder and saw them then waved and said.

"Oh hey your back now time to throw this awa-" as Akali fell asleep on me and as I picked her up and took away the dustpan the bug spray and the broom then bridal side carried her to the couch to rest and as I grab Akali cleaning items and went back towards the closet and as I put them away and was going back for the bags ahri and Seraphine already picked up the bags and then ahri said.

"We'll handle this and you can sit down and rest," ahri said as they both were at the sliding door, and then as I sat down on the couch and relaxed evelynn sat to my left and as she leaned and hugged my left arm then asked me.

"You enjoy our company don't you Y/N" I look towards evelynn who laying comfortably on my shoulder then I tell her.

"Well, darling I do it's been boring always dealing with people who don't see you as a person and living alone so yeah I guess so," I told evelynn then she looks at me smiles then kisses me as she lays back down on my shoulder and with the other three doing their things then evelynn then started to move and placed her entire body on my chest as I fell backward and then evelynn grabs my arms and posting them next to her boob then I ask her.

"Your doing this on purpose are you, darling," I asked evelynn then she laughed and then told me.

"I don't know what you're talking about I feel like this is comfortable for the both of us," evelynn says and then I sighed as I sat there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 2.8K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
792K 71.8K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3.6M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1M 89K 139
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.