Seventeen Stories

By Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen member×reader. Short and sweet Happy Read 💛 (#1 in doky... More

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)

302 18 5
By Mingyu_fangs

You looked at the mirror after getting ready for the party that you are going. It's not that far from your house and it's a very beautiful place of your gang, where you guys most of the time go and have some chills.

You didn't have a drop interest to go to the party but you are going just because along with Boo all of your friends told you to join. And whatever you just can't ignore their request. You know your friends are the best.

As you didn't have courage so you just selected a dress normally. Atleast you can't just go there not getting ready.

You left your house saying bye to your mom and it's evening. Yeah a very beautiful evening.

You were walking calmly and at last reached your destination. It seems maybe they all didn't come yet, so it seems calm. They really decorated the place beautifully. It was so cool that you stopped outside there and watching at this.

You guys usually don't throw party like this big. Because you don't really have to as you guys are just teenagers. Seems like all are getting mature day by day.

You walked into but to your utter surprise you found there was nobody.

You started to look here and there in search of others but there's nobody. Is it like you just reach so early?

You are a little bit scared too, as it's night already and you are only one here. You started walking holding your purse in two hands.

You started calling Boo's name

'Seungkwan! Where are you guys?'

No one replied or came but you kept calling your friends by their name while looking for them.

'You are still a bit late. I've been waiting for you for so long.'

You found Jun was waving at you with his other hand holding a candle. He placed the candle a side and started lighting the candles whiche were in a series.

You couldn't believe what's going on. Jun is talking to you right now and it's not a dream. You think you must be in illusion of Jun.
You feel your eyes teary for having illusions of Jun again. You didn't answer to Jun illusion as you know it doesn't need.

'Seems like you are angry at me. Wont talk?'

Jun faced you and started walking towards you as you didn't answer anything. Your heart's pounding heavily as you are starting yo believe that it's maybe not illusion, it's real. What if it's real and Jun really is here?

Jun reached you walking and cupped your face softly bending his face to you

'You said you missed me, so I come. You shouldn't still be angry with me, right?'

He asked you softly as he thought you might really was angry with him. But who knows you actually thought it would be illusion, not him.

But now you are proved wrong and Jun is really here. The tears formed in your eyes started falling like flood and you didn't have your language in front of him, who you thought you would never meet. You started crying silently while looking at him.

Jun wiped your tears with his hands and asked

'Omg why are you crying y/n?'

'I'm here, okay? Don't cry.'

He added when found you were crying like a baby. He took you in his embrace to make you feel that it's okay you may really cry.
You hugged him back tightly as if you removed the hug, you would lost jun again. You don't want this pain again.

'You are a bad guy, Jun! How could you just leave me without even telling?'

You talked with your crying voice and broke down in tears. Jun didn't know you really missed him like this. He felt guilty for doing it with you. He caressed your hair softly not answering you.

'You know Jun, I couldn't go to sleep at night thinking you might come and walking in your rooftop. I thought you might wait for me, if I sleep you won't find me. But you didnt come.'

You were telling these things still hugging him. He didn't reply you as there was no answer of it.

'I skipped school. I thought you might come to my house to look for me in this time. My school hour ended but you never came. I missed you so much Jun. You will never know.'

You felt so bad when you were talking to him. You remembered all those days when you really thought Jun would come in a busy hour while you may not at home.

'I'm sorry y/n! I don't know how could I do these to you. But I will never leave you y/n, I promise.'

Jun said slowly feeling sad for you. You removed the hug and looked at him with teary eyes. Jun felt hurt seeing you like this, sobbing. He held your face with his hands and wiped your teardrops from your face.

'Don't cry y/n! I didn't know you missed me like this. If I knew I might never leave you. Now it will be okay, hm?'

All your friends maybe were hiding or something. Those guys came with singing love song together. Ahh these guys. You turned red in embarrassment looking at them and made yourself cornered dumbfounded.

Boo screamed loudly saying
'Yaa, why are you turning red now? You told us always about your pretty guy and now what happens?'

You pushed Seungkwan away with your hands and started smiling looking at Jun shyly.

Jun as soon as wrapped his hand around your shoulder standing beside you. He thanked all of your friends for letting him know about your craziness about him.

You didn't know this part and overwhelmed to realize how precious all of your friends are.

.
.
.
.
.
The party has ended and you and Jun were returning your home. It was a silent walk in the night. You kept walking beside the long guy, who you missed like a crazy wolf. But now you are calm. Walking beside him while holding his shirt in your hand grasping.
His hands are wrapping your arms as cold wind were blowing because of the depth of night.

Jun doesn't talk much at all you knew. So you are the 1st who talk something first

'You came here, that means you'll stay with me?'

'Hm, I'll.'

Jun replied you softly. You added

'We will stay together?'

'Yes, surely. See I'm here.'

Jun was replying so easily like it's so normal. How could he know that it's so special for you?
You smiled on your own to have your pretty neighbour by your side. And he said he would never leave you.

'When did you arrive here?'

You asked him in curiosity.

'I just came here someday ago, I went to see you at the sakura.'

You hold his arms tightly get to know that it was not an illusion that you saw that day, in the cherry blossom.

Ahh, you are so lucky. There is a full moon in the sky. Everything is looking so dazzling.

The end
Words count: 1332

(Author: this is my first short story ever. I use to write details thing so it's kinda long too to address as short story. But hope you like it. I don't really know should I publish other member's story as long or short story. I'm worried for the quality. Thanks a lot to all of you who spent your precious time to read my stories. I wish I wouldn't disappoint you. You can vote or comment to give motivation, as it's really hard for me to continue if there's no read or vote. I'm a student so I've very less time here. I'm writing a long story as my 1st work too. So it consumes my time. That's why if it flop I may not find courage to spend huge time in it. Thank you🤍)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 144 35
[EDITED AND REPUBLISHED] A compilation of random SEVENTEEN fanfics. Happy reading! Start: 06/08/2020 End: --/--/-- ♡ minnuggets ♡
25.3K 401 47
A collection of stories focused around Minghao suffering from hypoglycaemia and his members helping him. Featuring 46 stories Originally posted on A...
21.5K 669 25
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
7.4K 189 44
A little collection of short seventeen stories I wrote :)