Forced Engagement • SaTzu [CO...

By forsatzuonly

Sana, daughter of one of the most influential family at Japan, fall inlove with the mysterious guy, Chou Tzuy... More

Synopsis
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
-TWENTY-
-TWENTY ONE-
-TWENTY TWO-
-TWENTY THREE-
-TWENTY FOUR-
-TWENTY FIVE-
-TWENTY SIX-
-TWENTY SEVEN-
-TWENTY EIGHT-
-TWENTY NINE-
-THIRTY-
-THIRTY ONE-
-THIRTY TWO-
-THIRTY THREE-
-THIRTY FOUR-
-THIRTY FIVE-
-THIRTY SIX-
-THIRTY SEVEN-
-THIRTY EIGHT-
-THIRTY NINE-
-FOURTY-
-FOURTY ONE-
-FOURTY TWO-
-FOURTY THREE-
-FOURTY FOUR-
-FOURTY FIVE-
-FOURTY SIX-
-FOURTY SEVEN-
-FOURTY EIGHT-
-FOURTY NINE-
-FIFTY-
-FIFTY ONE-
-FIFTY TWO-
-FIFTY THREE-
.
-FIFTY FOUR-
-FIFTY FIVE-
-FIFTY SIX-
-FIFTY SEVEN-
-FIFTY NINE-
-SIXTY-
EPILOGUE

-FIFTY EIGHT-

4.5K 208 218
By forsatzuonly

Changes of plans. We'll just have three chapters to go! Yey! Chapter dedicated to akxksnaja

Sana's POV

"Can I joke?" Nayeon slurred. She almost finished two bottles and is really really drunk now.

We're in my house. I don't know why did I let them in but I don't have a choice. I was crying awhile ago, reminiscing about my memories with Tzuyu but they barge inside my house and Nayeon told us to drink. Jihyo didn't liked the idea but majority won and they bought alcohol.

Maybe getting drunk will make me feel better even for a bit? Alcohol will not cure my bleeding heart but make me sleep fast and forget about the pain so I want to get wasted.

"Oh! I love jokes!" Jeongyeon exclaims and glance at his girlfriend.

"Me too! I love jokes!" Chaeyoung butt in with a hooded eyes.

Mina held her dude's shoulder and whispered something, Chaeyoung nodded with a cute smile at her. I think she told her not to drink a lot or something like that.

"What do you call a hairstyle where you got burnt before you achieve it?" Nayeon grinned funnily.

"What?" The others except me answered.

"BaldTzu." She burst out laughing with Jeongyeon while I crossed my arms and glared at them. Chaeyoung's wearing a blank face same as Jihyo and Mina's face were indescribable.

How can they make fun of someone's who's already dead?! Well, I get that she hated Tzuyu for cheating on me but why the hell would she do that?! I thought she's not mad at him anymore? Fuck.

I wanted to shout at her but I know that we'll just argue and I don't want that to happen, also I'm not in the mood to talk right now so I let that slip while Jihyo smack her head with a remote control. Good thing she didn't joked about Tzuyu again, thanks to Jihyo.

We drink and Momo arrived with Dahyun but she's not going to drink. Right after they arrived, Daniel came too. I inwardly rolled my eyes and scowled at spaces. I thought they're here to make me feel better? They're not helping! Because, damn, all of them has partners while me? I'm all alone.

No, I'm not jealous at all.

"Sana, how's your day?" Momo asked, sitting beside me.

I sighed. At least someone cares about how my day went. Only Momo. "Drab. I missed him..."

She solace me, putting her hand on my back. "I've never experienced what you're experiencing but if I experience that, I will know what you experienced."

I looked at her with bewilderment. "Are you high?"

"Nah. Just making you laugh." She smirk sheepishly and scratch her nape. "I think it didn't worked."

I giggle weakly. "Thank you though. I appreciate it. You're the best girl, Momo."

"I am!" She giggled and wink at me.

"Hey, you." Nayeon exclaims and throw a pillow at Momo and I, making me winced. "Care to share about what you guys talking about?"

I rolled my eyes. "Momo just asked how's my day and I'm thankful she asked that because no one asked me that but her."

Nayeon owed. "So, how's your day?"

"Oh, bitch, really?" I mumbles in gritted teeth. "You've been here for hours and you're asking me that because I mentioned it? I hate you."

"Oh, why are you mad?" Nayeon gasp and held her chest. "Is it my fault that I don't want to ask that because I already know the answer?"

Well, she has a point but asking how's my day is a big deal for me. I feel like they care about me and I feel special.

"Oh!" Nayeon snapped her fingers. "I still can't believe that Tzuyu didn't raped her sister and that Elkie bitch just set him up with his sister and the cause why you guys broke up and—" she's rambling until Dahyun choked on his drink.

We all looked at Dahyun who's coughing, wiping his mouth with his hanky. Momo went beside him and rub his back.

Dahyun look at us with wide eyes. "T-Tzuyu didn't raped his own sister?"

I frown. "Yeah, why?"

"And Elkie just set him up with his sister?" He asked again, eyes still wide open.

"Yeah, why?"

"And Elkie's the reason why you broke up?!"

"Yeah, why?" I'm started to get irked.

"You're now a certified Olaf, Sana." Jeongyeon joked, making me glare at him while he chuckle airily with Chaeyoung.

Dahyun abruptly stood up. "Shit!"

"Wait, why—" before I could ask what the problem is he sprinted out of the house, making me frowned. Okay, that's weird. We all glance at each other because of Dahyun's weird act. I looked at Momo and found her eating so she doesn't give a damn.

"Hey!" Dahyun came back, panting. "Can I get Tzuyu's sister's number?"

"What? Why?" Okay, he's really acting extra weird.

Dahyun's a weird guy but he's extra weird right now. Right after he heard that Tzuyu didn't really raped his own sister and about Elkie's wickedness he started acting like this.

Oh, about Elkie Chong, my daddy gave me some informations about her and I went to her condo this morning but no one was there. The person lives next to her condo told me that she left with all her things so I think she moved somewhere else. I still don't know if I should find her or just forget about everything. But what she did was too much. Aish, I don't know. Maybe I'll forget about her.

Because if I'll go find her and get revenge for everything what she did, that means I'm calling for a war and no one knows when will that stop so I'll just let karma works on it. Elkie is a bitch but karma is bitchier.

"Just give me if you have her number." He howled impatiently.

Momo lift her head from the plate with her pointed look. "Kim Dahyun, why the hell are you asking for Tzuyu's sister's number? She's years younger than you, don't ever cheat on me."

"What?! Of course not!" Dahyun panicked and stomped his feet frustratedly. "Aish! Nevermind! I'm going!"

"Wait, Dahyun! Where are you going?!" Momo shouted.

"I'm going to clear some things!" Dahyun shouted back and scurry away. 'Okay...?'

Dahyun's POV

So Tzuyu didn't raped his own sister? Why didn't I found out about that sooner? Tzuyu thought he did such disgusting thing for years and he should know that it was all a set up. Fuck, he don't deserve this. Sana don't deserve to be hurt like this. They both don't deserve any of what they're receiving right now.

Since I didn't got Minju's number. I went to Chou's mansion, hoping to find her there. I wish she's there.

When I parked my car infront of their mansion. I pressed the doorbell continually, receiving swears from the security guard but I ignored him and press the doorbell until the guard opened the gate.

"Hey, kid, you're disturbing—" I pushed him aside and went inside. Dude, I'm not here for you, duh.

"Hello?! Everyone?! Anyone?!" I shouted.

"Wait! Ugh, who's that person?" I heard a girl growling inside.

"Kid, just go away you—" I put my palm on the guard's face to shut him up.

Then Minju came out with her pajamas. She looked surprised to see me. I waved at her before I grabbed her hand and hauled her out of there.

"Hey! You kidnapper!" The guard pulled his gun but I knocked him out.

"Y-yah!" Minju yanked his hand off me. "Why did you punched our guard?! Why are you here?!"

"Aish, your guard's stubborn." I grunted. "Just go with me."

"And why would I go with you? I just know your name and now your background. What if you're here to—"

"I know where you brother is." I cut her off.

She rolled her eyes. "I know too. He's at the cemetery. We buried him yesterday—"

"I mean, your real brother." I growled frustratedly.

"Why, do I have a fake brother?" She sarcastically said with an eye roll.

Aish. I just wanted to knock her out too and bring her to Tzuyu but if I'll do that, Tzuyu will also knock me out.

"Just go with me!" I howled and open my car, pushing her inside and jogged on the other side. "Damn. If I knew this before, I should've brought you to him already!"

She squinted her eyes. "What?!"

"Tzuyu's not the only idiot, I see. Both of you are!" I cried, getting irritated.

"Yah! What did you said?!" She scowled at me.

"Your idiot brother is alive, you idiot!" I exclaimed and started to drive. She got frozen on her seat and stared at me incredulously. "I couldn't believe this..."

After a few minutes of maneuvering, we arrived at my house. I stepped out and open the door for her. She's quiet now, her mouth gaping. Maybe she couldn't believe what I just said.

Since it looks like she can't walk because she's too dumbstruck, I dragged her inside my house and to where Tzuyu stays.

"Chou? Are you awake?" I knocked on my door.

Minju snapped back to reality and yanked her hand off me again. "Hey! Are you insane? My brother's dead!"

"Are you an idiot? I'm not a liar!" I shouted back. Goodness, I look like a kid arguing with his friend because she can't believe what I'm saying. But understandable tho.

"Oh, really?! Well, we just buried—" she couldn't finished her words when the door opened and Tzuyu appeared with a sleeveless shirt and boxers. Minju's jaw dropped and her eyes almost went out of her socket, staring at Tzuyu who reflects her reaction. "O-oppa?"

"M-Minju..." Tzuyu's eyes started to clouded with tears. "Y-you're...here." He glanced at me with an indescribable look. "Baby Minmin, I want to say sorry—"

Minju threw herself to her brother and hugged her tightly, crying on his chest. Tzuyu frozed and bit his lower lip, wrapping his hands on Minju's small figure, hugging her tight.

"Don't say sorry, oppa... You never did anything to me." Minju said between her sobs.

"W-what do you mean?" Tzuyu asked with surprise look.

"Okay, you guys can talk. I'm leaving." I pat both of their backs. "Fix everything."

Minju grinned at me and to mu surprised she also gave me a hug. "Thank you...oppa."

"Welcome and next time don't ever doubt Kim Dahyun." I winked at her and walked away.

Everything will go back to it's places now and I'm happy to help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
93.3K 4.2K 100
Sana and Tzuyu got the best relationship. Everyone would think that they have a perfect relationship. They don't have to pretend to be someone else...
381K 12.1K 66
"I'm arranged to get married to someone?" She asked and her father nodded. "You're going to Deal with the Devil." Her father said that surprised her...