De' Bardi Twins.

By imanoonewhowrites

Alexander and Alexandrea De' Bardi are the rulers of the underworld. Ever since the night they were born thei... More

Meeting the characters and their aesthetic's .
Plot.
Chapter one.
Chapter two. 
Chapter three.
Chapter four. 
Chapter five.
Chapter six. 
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight .
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven .
Chapter thirteen .
Chapter fourteen. 
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen .
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty- three
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Chapter thirty .
Chapter thirty one.
Chapter thirty two.
Chapter thirty-three.
Chapter thirty-four.
Chapter thirty five.
Chapter thirty six.
Author note.
Chapter thirty seven.
Explaintion .

Chapter twelve.

33.4K 912 378
By imanoonewhowrites

"Dude that fight between Heidi and Alexandra was so funny!" Chris chuckles. I shake my head grabbing a slice of pizza. Taking a bite out of the slice I look over at Heidi and Sofia. Heidi was glaring at Alexandra who was just drinking apple juice.

Sofia was trying to get Heidi attention by talking about their child. God I hate kids just the thought of when that baby born makes me want to run away.

"Yo drina" Alexander shouts sitting himself down next to her. The whole room goes quiet noticing his red eyes. Alexander goes to reach a slice of pizza but my dad hits his hand away.

"Did he just slap my hand?" Alexander asks holding his hand over his heart. His mouth was left gaping.

"Your fucking fifteen and you're high?" Father yells looking straight at him. Alexander looks around before looking back at my father. He titles his head flexing his neck tattoos. Damn he gots a sharp fucking jawline.

"What are you blue clues?" Alexander asks. What the fuck is blue clues?

"Yeah, I'm fucking high fifteen year old who's trying to get pizza I see no issue" he states looking at my father like he's dumb. Alexander looks over at his Alexandra covering the side of his face that only my father could see.

"I know he's old but is he that dumb ?" He asks lowly but loudly at the same time. Brian spits out his drink laughing loudly. Alexandra shakes her head pushing Alexander shoulder roughly . 

"Get your food and go straight to yours and Alexandra room don't come out I will call you to my office when I'm calmed down" dad states before walking out the room.

Alexandra sighs standing up. She pulls Alexander with her walking out of the room with a whining Alexander who didn't get his pizza. I look over at Chris who was still laughing.

"Chill it was never that funny" I scoff rolling my eyes at my younger brother. He flips me off.

"Who did you kill?" I yell pushing alex down on the couch. He only gets this high when he kills a innocent soul. Alex looks away from me covering his face. This idiot thinks I can't see him since he can't see me. I sigh moving his hands out of his face. His eyes meet mine.

"How old alex?" I ask softly. A tear runs down his cheek. Alex shakes his head pushing my hands away.

"I didn't mean to she was in the way" alex mutters looking up at the fan. I wipe away his tears before pulling him into a hug.

"It was a mission kill the mayor and done with it but his daughter was there and I didn't notice-" I cut him off shushing him.

"Alexander it's okay none of it your fault" I reassurances him. He nods his head looking at me.

"She was fucking six years old Drina the little girl was playing hide and seek. I didn't notice into the bomb was already in the office" he mutters laying his head on my shoulder .

"Who gave you the mission?" I asks running my fingers through his hair. Alexander looks over at me "it was my own mission he was putting his nose where he shouldn't have".

"You know what? We are going out alex put on your shoes wipe those tears. It's time to cheer up" I smile looking at him. He nods his head giving me a sloppy smile. I stand up pulling him with me.

"Racing?" Alex laughs looking over at me. We just arrived downtown where the underground racing is.  It was a dark alleyway with dim streetlights . The air was slightly chilly.  I look over at him nodding my head with a slight smile.

Alex and I walk over the group of men our feet crunching the dead leaves on the floor . They eye us up and down tilting their heads sideways. I turn to face alex who had a small smirk placed on his face.  His brown hair was messy from the chilly wind.

"Ready?" I ask raising my eyebrow. Alex shakes his head giving me a dry laugh.

"I'm always ready hermana" he answers my question. He turns back to the group of men walking a bit faster than me.  I follow after him pulling my leather jacket on. (Sister).

"What do we have here?" One of the men spoke up checking me out. His teeth were yellow and his breathe stunk. He had black hair pulled into a man bun. The man was wearing a white t-shirt with simple jeans.

"Two humans who want to race. Who also wants you to brush your teeth. " alex answer with a smug smile placed on his face.  Fucking alex he never keeps his mouth shut but he isn't wrong.

"What did you say?" The man growls stepping forward. Alex looks him up and down shaking his head chuckling. By now the man ears were pink with smoke coming out of his nose.  His face was a tint of red with his brown eyes narrowed at my twin.

"I said let's race after you brush your yellow ass teeth" alex replies stepping forward as while. The man scoffs looking at alex who now was standing right in front of him.  I look away from the childish behavior taking notice to a teenage boy. He looked around our age, he was leaning against a car looking straight at me.

The boy was extremely attractive. He had stunning green eyes with black wavy hair. His skin was a Carmel color.  It looks like good took extra time crafting this man.  His law line was sharp with plump lips the perfect nose. God I'm jealous of his looks.

"You know it isn't good to stare" the boy mocks looking at me. When the fuck did he come over here?

"I stare at whatever catches my eye and you so happened to be sitting on a good looking car" I remark looking back at the car he once was leaning on. He lets out a laugh looking down at me. Damn if he was taller than me by a inch or two.

"That car is a 2012 Honda there is no way that caught your eye when you came in Lamborghini" he says smugly. I roll my eyes turning my attention back at my twin.  Alex was fighting the fat man with yellow teeth. Of course he was winning.

"Is that's your twin ? if not you two look so much alike" he says looking at the fight in front of us. Alexander was currently punching the man face over and over. The man face was all bloody and bruised.

"I don't give out information to strangers" I voice out .   "While than I'm Lorenzo you are?" Lorenzo remarks. I could feel his eyes on the side of my face.

Turning my head I move my hair out of my face. "That's for me to know and for you to guess Lorenzo" I draw out his name giving him a smirk. His eyes narrow at me before letting out a dry laugh.

"I'll see you around bella ragazza" he whispers in my ear before walking away. Fucking hell his voice is deep. (Pretty girl) 

Alex walks over to me wiping away his bloody lip. He looks behind me before looking back at me raising his eyebrow.

"We gotta go I might have killed him" alex states pulling my hand. I let out a laugh looking at the dead man on the floor.

"All of this cause his breathe stinks?" I smile looking at my twin. He rolls his eyes looking at the dead man.

"Should have just brushed his teeth liked I asked him too" alex mutters. The rest of the men must have ran off once the fight broke out since it was just alex and I left .

A/n I know a lot of you asked me to make Alexandra lesbian but she isn't the twin I imagined in the lgbt+ if you know what I mean 🙃.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Death Squad By Angel

Mystery / Thriller

983K 22.2K 44
Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization when staged by her older twin for somethin...
574K 15.1K 37
"Lesson one. Never cross Alexander Valentino" I pressed on one of the knives in his hand. "Lesson two. Never call me Princess!" with that I gracefull...
4M 102K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
388 0 15
A story of love, deception, destruction and betrayal awaits her. Oblivious to the cruelty that the life is going to show her, she drives down to a pa...