Guns and Roses

By Trina_K

(Edited Version) My cousin and I are the only true bloods left in the Thanos Family. I'm eighteen now and my... More

Copyright, Disclaimer, and Warnings
Prologue*
01: California
02: Party Until You Forget
03: Needy Little Puppy
04: Main Street
05: Choices
06: Chances
07: Interrogations*
08: Baths, Kisses, and Pizza
09: Beaches and Fights
10: Problems
12: Drunk Gaiana
13: Date Night
14: Late Night
15: Official
16: Needy Little Kitten
17: Secrets
18: Dinner
19: Dessert
20: Old Gaiana*
21: Return
22: A Don*
23: Release
24: An Opportunity
25: A Party*
26: Training
27: Preparation
28: Night One
29: Night Two*
30: Trapped*
31: Lost and Found
32: Plans
33: Justice*
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Bet
Bonus Chapter: Maternity Leave
Bonus Chapter: Monsters

11: Daddy Issues and Photos

819 31 2
By Trina_K

"Psst," I heard from behind me. I turned around in my seat and saw Drake trying to get my attention. Currently, I was in English, bored out of my mind.

"What," I whispered, irritated.

"Luca said to check your phone," he whispered back while holding up his phone.

"Is there a problem back there," asked the teacher. It's been a week and I still don't remember his name.

I rolled my eyes and faced forward. With a sweet smile, I answered, "No, sir. Drake was just asking a question about the class assignment."

He nodded with squinted eyes. "Mister Elliot, if you have a question, ask me. Don't be bothering Miss Thanos. Thank you for your assistance, Miss Thanos."

I smiled at him and nodded, "No problem." I quickly bowed my head, pretending to do my already finished assignment. I discreetly pulled my phone out and checked my messages.

Today 10:15 am
Asshole boyfriend 🐶❤
Kitten

Today 10:20 am
Asshole boyfriend 🐶❤
Baby

Today 10:25 am
Asshole boyfriend 🐶❤
Mia bella

Today 10:27 am
Me
What puppy

Today 10:27 am
Asshole boyfriend 🐶❤
Ooh you only call me puppy
when you're mad or irritated.
Which is it

Today 10:28 am
Me
Both. What do you want

Today 10:28 am
Asshole boyfriend 🐶❤
What are you doing after
school

Today 10:28 am
Me
I'm meeting my dad for the
first time. Why

Today 10:28 am
Asshole boyfriend 🐶❤
Typing...

"Okay, turn in your assignments at the front desk. I'm letting you kids out early today," the teacher said. I quickly stood up and grabbed my things. Placing my paper at the front, I left with Ami trailing behind. I looked down at my phone and saw a message.

Today 10:29 am
Asshole boyfriend 🐶❤
Wanted to see if you were
down to do something later

Today 10:30 am
Me
Like what

Today 10:30 am
Asshole boyfriend 🐶❤
It involves 🍆🍑💦😏

Today 10:30 am
Asshole boyfriend 🐶❤
👉🏽👌🏽

I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself. "What are you laughing about," asked Ami, who was next to me.

"Nothing. Luca's just being stupid," I replied.

"When is he not," said Drake, who was on the other side of me. He froze for a second before mumbling, "Don't tell him I said that."

Today 10:32 am
Me
You're stupid 😂

Today 10:33 am
Asshole boyfriend 🐶❤
Only for you mia bella 😘

"What do you girls have next," asked Drake.

"AP Russian with Han, Luca, and Jason," I said.

"Trig," Ami groaned, "All by my lonely self. What do you have?" She looked towards Drake.

"Ceramics," smirked Drake, "With a beautiful artist named Samantha."

We both swung our heads towards him and Ami's face broke out in a giant smile. "Does someone have a thing for our sister," she squealed as she jumped and slapped his arm repeatedly. "Are you guys partners," she gasped. "Do you do that romantic 'Ghost' move," she asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

He laughed and shook his head. "No, we do our own thing." Then he rubbed the back of his neck. "But... I might have a thing for her," he continued to chuckle. Ami squealed, grabbed his arm, and shook him. It felt good to only be thinking about high school things, even for just a few hours.

We stopped in front of my class since it was closest to English. Ami kept gushing about what Drake should do to ask Sam out while the bell rang overhead. Doors swung open and students started to spill out into the hall.

The sea of students went back and forth, but it seemed as the crowd became the Red Sea. As they parted, I rolled my eyes as I watched Luca strut down the open walkway. He walked up next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Hey, baby," he said as he kissed my temple.

"Hello, όμορφος, (ómorfos/handsome,)" I said up to him.

"Ooh. A new nickname. What does it mean," he asked.

"It's just something in Greek," I shrugged.

"I'd see if it's not some curse word," laughed Drake. "Like 'fuckface' or some shit."

"It's not," laughed Ami.

"You know Greek, too," both boys asked in shock.

She shrugged. "Of course."

"Huh," was all Drake replied. "Well, I got to get to class." He was walking backward and saluted us with two fingers. "See you guys later." Then he turned and ran off down the hall.

"I got to go, too, guys." Ami waved her hand as she started to walk away. "See you at lunch!"

I waved at her and we turned to go into class. "Итак, что вы сказали раньше, (So, what did you say before,)" asked Luca. Once we entered the room, it was mandatory to only speak Russian.

I smirked up at him, "не скажу. (I won't say.)" I separated from him and walked over to my seat next to Han. It was fun teasing him.

:::

"Guys. Not in front of my salad," laughed Bri. I had to chuckle at that, interrupting Luca's attention from my neck.

Luca pulled his face away and smirked at her. "Don't watch us then." He then grabbed my chin and pulled my lips to his. He nipped and sucked my bottom lip, and he did this thing with his tongue making me moan.

"You guys need to get a room," said Han. I felt a fry hit my face, probably thrown by her.

I pulled away and smirked at her. "Says the one who had sex in the kitchen. On the counter," I laughed.

"Oh my God! That was once when I was drunk and stupid," she yelled.

"I never heard Stephano scream so loud before," laughed Sam. Something must have happened between her and Drake because now she is all snuggled up against his side with his arm around her.

"He sees you as a little sister," laughed Ami. "Must have scarred him for life."

Han hid her face with her hands. "He was so pissed with me and threw the guy out without his clothes." She peaked her eyes out between her fingers. "I was grounded for the rest of the year and could only go to school and work."

"I mean you were sixteen and the guy was what... nineteen? Twenty," Jay shrugged while she chewed on a fry. "By law, that's statutory r*pe."

"I told him I was eighteen," mumbled Han. "And, when have we ever followed the law?"

"Wait," yelled Bri while she held a hand out. "On your first day, didn't you ask the whole cafeteria to 'pop your cherry'?"

Han nodded. "That was a lie. I only said that for a dare. I'm not a virgin."

"She's also stupid," laughed Sam.

"Never going to happen ever again," declared Han. "Plus, weren't we just talking about Luca and Ana almost having sex in the middle of the cafeteria?"

"Oh yeah," Kiara jumped in.

"We're not having sex," I scoffed. "I'm making him work for it."

"Really," I heard whispered in my ear. Luca then nipped it and kissed behind my ear.

"Well look who it is," we heard announced behind us. I turned and saw a guy with strawberry blond hair and pale green eyes. His arms were crossed making his black t-shirt stretch across his muscles. A tattoo on his left arm caught my eye. It was a shaded skull with a bullet in its mouth and more surrounding it. I swore I've seen it before.

"Vincent. When did you get back," Luca asked darkly. His arm around me tightened and pulled me closer to him.

"This morning. Why, did you miss me," he smirked. Then his eyes turned towards me. "Who's this sexy little thing?" He held his hand out to me, "I'm Vincent Weber. What's your name?"

Luca shoved his hand away from me. "Leave her alone. She's no one to you."

"Oh, so you care about this one then." Vincent chuckled. "I see. Well, I will figure it out sooner or later." He turned and walked away, calling over his shoulder, "Bye, Luca. See you soon, sweet cheeks." Then he disappeared through the doors.

"What the fuck just happened," asked Sam. Yeah, what indeed.

:::

I just walked through the door of my dad's house when I was bombarded with the sound of arguing. "Do not talk to your mother like that," yelled a man.

"She's not my mother! She never was," yelled Alex. "She never gave a shit about me when I was a kid, so I don't have to give a shit about her now!" I silently walked towards the dining room -where all the commotion was coming from- and stopped outside the doors to listen more. "Dad, you are constantly gone. And to find out I have a baby sister, a full-blooded baby sister... How can you keep that from me? Did you even want me? The first day I met Gaiana, that was the day I wished that I never knew you and lived with her and mom, not you and Flora. I hated this life. I would trade all the money we have for the loving family Gaiana was raised in. She told me all about her childhood memories with our grandparents, uncle, aunt, cousin, and mom. I wanted that but I got stuck with this!"

I felt like it was time to go in, so I opened the door and walked into the war zone. "Hey. What's going on," I asked no one in particular.

I looked over at the man Alex called dad. He had dark brown hair with deep blue eyes. He was tall, about six feet, and had a lean build. Currently, he was dressed in a suit but his hair was a mess from running his hands through it. I turned to Alex and his hair was no better. He was in a pair of light-washed jeans and a black t-shirt. "Just speaking to our dad about some stuff," replied Alex. He ran his hand through his hair again.

I looked over at my father and he stuck his hand out. "Hello, my name is Nicholas Tarver. I'm your dad." I looked down at his hand and then back up to his face. He slowly retracted his hand back to his side. He cleared his throat and said, "Let me introduce you to your stepmother and siblings. Honey!" He waited while Flora, Jessica, and Jack walked in. He smiled over to Flora and kissed her cheek while his arm was wrapped around her waist. He smiled, "This is the love of my life, my high school sweetheart, Flora." He turned his head to the two kids next to him and smiled. "And these are our kids, Jessica and Jack."

Alex scoffed, "Cool. Not even considered your kid anymore." He rolled his eyes. "Go ahead and take my name off your will. I don't want shit from you." He turned to walk away but I grabbed his wrist. He looked back at me and I gave him a look saying 'stay.'

Nicholas rolled his eyes and said, "Alex, stop being so dramatic."

Alex turned and scoffed, "I was being serious."

"I got a question," I spoke up. "How can you say this woman is the love of your life when you were married to our mother and slept with her on the side? She was the side chick that you mistakenly got pregnant. Mom left your ass because she knew what she was worth. And to say Flora was your high school sweetheart on top of that? What the fuck!"

"Watch your mouth," scolded Flora.

I glared at her, "Don't tell me what to do, σκύλα. (bitch.) You are not my mother or a respected elder." Yes, I know I was being a total bitch, seeing as she is an elder to me, but she was the homewrecker and she ruined my chance of having a happy family. Sorry, I'm a little pissed off at her.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Don't be surprised mom," she scoffed. "Gaiana has no respect for anyone and is a total slut that can't keep her legs closed. Her words should mean nothing to you." Are they not going to say anything?

"So you scold me, someone you've been avoiding all week, but not your daughter? What the hell!" I turned to Jessica and continued, "I only give respect to those who deserve it, and the only one in this room that deserves it is Alex. Plus you can't call me a slut when you are the one who loves to constantly have her bed warmed with partners. I'm the one in a stable relationship."

She smirked. "You sure about that," she asked. She took her phone out and showed me a photo of Luca, dressed in what he wore today, escorting Stephany into the passenger seat of his car.

I felt my heart drop to my stomach but didn't outwardly show it. Years of being able to turn off my emotions come in handy. "Well, there goes that." I looked into her eyes. "What? Did you expect me to drop to the floor and cry? Honey, you don't know me. And you never will because I'm moving out." I looked at Nicholas and said, "It was nice meeting you, but I'm good. I'll pack my stuff and be out by tonight." I turned and walked towards the front door.

"Gaia," I heard Alex call from behind me. I stopped and he walked around to face me. "I don't know what happened, but you got to believe me to not listen to Jessica. There has to be an explanation for that photo of Luca."

I nodded. "Of course. And until that explanation reaches me, Luca is dead to me." I walked past Alex and out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
391K 9.1K 49
"What?". "I don't want him to turn out like you. Heartless" my mother spoke up. I laughed at that. "I'm a heartless person now?"I asked. "Really?". "...
66.9K 2.5K 29
At 14 he took something from me and no one cared. I tried telling my mother what happened but she brushed off, people thought I was lying and carrie...
362K 9.6K 37
(Original Version) My cousin and I are the only true bloods left in the Thanos Family. I'm eighteen now and my absent father decided to finally take...