Forced Engagement • SaTzu [CO...

By forsatzuonly

Sana, daughter of one of the most influential family at Japan, fall inlove with the mysterious guy, Chou Tzuy... More

Synopsis
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
-TWENTY-
-TWENTY ONE-
-TWENTY TWO-
-TWENTY THREE-
-TWENTY FOUR-
-TWENTY FIVE-
-TWENTY SIX-
-TWENTY SEVEN-
-TWENTY EIGHT-
-TWENTY NINE-
-THIRTY-
-THIRTY ONE-
-THIRTY TWO-
-THIRTY THREE-
-THIRTY FOUR-
-THIRTY FIVE-
-THIRTY SIX-
-THIRTY SEVEN-
-THIRTY EIGHT-
-THIRTY NINE-
-FOURTY-
-FOURTY ONE-
-FOURTY TWO-
-FOURTY THREE-
-FOURTY FOUR-
-FOURTY SIX-
-FOURTY SEVEN-
-FOURTY EIGHT-
-FOURTY NINE-
-FIFTY-
-FIFTY ONE-
-FIFTY TWO-
-FIFTY THREE-
.
-FIFTY FOUR-
-FIFTY FIVE-
-FIFTY SIX-
-FIFTY SEVEN-
-FIFTY EIGHT-
-FIFTY NINE-
-SIXTY-
EPILOGUE

-FOURTY FIVE-

3.3K 153 54
By forsatzuonly

Sana's POV

"I'm ready to love naege malhae jwo can we stay together? Can we stay together?" I dance randomly as I move in the beat of the radio's music, singing with the famous boy band's song.

'I love you' is just three simple words but hearing it from the person you love is just... Just... I don't know. Uh, it makes me happy! I'm like surfing in a wave of euphoria and I'm loving it. I still can't believe that Tzuyu finally told me that he loves me. Fuck. I'm getting crazy over him all over again.

His voice saying 'I love you' kept on replaying on my head and it's making me smile like crazy.

It's Tuesday and Tzuyu's on his work again. I told daddy to promote Tzuyu but just keep it a secret because I'm sure that Tzuyu won't be happy if he'll know about that. Besides daddy is also planning to promote Tzuyu because he's a great worker.

Living with Tzuyu made me learn about a lot of things about him. He's a hardworking man, he don't want to go on top without struggling to climb. He's a great man. He's like my daddy and I'm really blessed to have that man in my life.

You know, sometimes I'm wondering if we didn't met that day, would we end up like this? If I didn't forced daddy to make Tzuyu sign that contract, would he love me back? But I didn't regret a thing about my decisions before. Now, I have Tzuyu and will forever have him.

My phone vibrated on my pocket so I hastily took it and my smile widened as I read a message from Tzuyu.

From: Baetzu❤️

Lunch date at Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul.

To: Baetzu❤️

Wow. That's a luxurious, fancy restaurant. R u sure?

From: Baetzu❤️

Yep. Will wait for you there. I love you.

I squealed like an idiot, giggling while typing an 'I love you too'. After reading that, I almost sprinted to turn the radio off and to my room to prepare.

After taking almost an hour and a half of taking a bath, I wore a black Maxi dress and sling a Louis Vuitton bag on my shoulder. Of course, I sprayed my favorite Channel No. 5 perfume and wore my Jimmy Choo's stilettos. Feeling satiated with my appearance, I grabbed my car key and headed to the garage and drove to Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul. It's still 10:30 so I think I'm a bit early but that's better, right? I'm not really that excited. Like, really not.

It's traffic so it took me a few on the way. When I arrived at the Lotte Hotel Seoul it's already 11:30, I gave the car key to the valet, who stuttered when he greeted me, and made my way to the elevator. My phone rings again, Tzuyu is calling, so I quickly answered it. Smile making its way on my lips.

"Yes, baby?" I gnawed on my bottom lip.

["Hey, baby. Where are you?"] He asked.

"Already at Lotte Hotel, going up to the top, you?" I asked back.

["Already here."]

"Okay! I'll be there in a jiffy. Bye. I'll hung up now." I giggled and stepped in the elevator.

["Okay, baby. I love you."]

I clutched on my phone tight and almost jumped on the elevator but it might fell so I prevent myself from doing so. Fudge. I really felt butterflies if he say that!

"I love you most." Then I hung up, covering my mouth and squeal. Good thing I'm alone inside the elevator.

Tapping my stilettos on the ground, I impatiently look up at the numbers and puff my cheeks. This stupid elevator is taking long, geez.

Omo. I'm excited to see Tzuyu! Fancy resta with Tzuyu as my date? One of my dreams! It's not like I wanted fancy dates, simple dates in the parks or malls are enough if Tzuyu's my date but as a girl I still wants to be in a luxurious place with him.

No, I'm not that kind of all-luxurious kind of girl but knowing that Tzuyu brought me to a fancy restaurant felt like he really wanted to make me feel special. That he's willing to spend his money for me. He's trying to give me a satisfaction. It's also a self satisfaction for him, I think, and I appreciate his efforts.

"Ahh!" I screamed when the elevator's light turned off and the elevator stopped working. "Fuck!"

It's too dark! What the hell just happened? Goddamn it, I'm having a date with my fiancé, what a great timing, stupid elevator!

But what made me panic was the loud noise from a fire alarm. There's a fucking fire!? What?! And I'm stuck inside this elevator?! Godness!

"Help! Help!" I screamed but no one hears me. I heard a lot of screams from people. I'm near the top floor and Tzuyu's there. Where's the fire? Is it at the top floor? Oh my god, Tzuyu!

Frantically, I reached for my phone and tried to dial Tzuyu's number but his number were unattended. I muttered obscenities and tried to dial his number again but it's still unattended. Tears started streaming down my face as I slammed on the elevator's door.

The fire alarm were still ringing and it's making my heart beats wildly every single seconds.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Is this the end? Is this my end? I'm trapped inside an elevator while there's a fire on the hotel. How can I survive? How can I escaped from this goddamn elevator? This should be a great date with Tzuyu but why?

"Nooo! Get me out of here!" I banged on the door, tears rolling down my face. "Tzuyu! Tzuyu!"

I hope he's okay. I hope he's fine. I'd rather die but not him. No. No, please, no, God.

I almost jumped on my feet when my phone started ringing again. Then I saw Nayeon's number. Quickly, I answered the phone, trying to gulped all the sobs but it choked me.

["Sana?! Where the fuck are you!?"] She sounded in panic.

"I-I'm inside the..." I sobbed and wiped my tears.

["Bitch, where!? Tzuyu's at the Lotte Hotel and it's on fire!"] Her voice broke.

"I-I know!" I bawled. "I-I'm also...inside."

["What?! Tell me you're kidding!"]

"N-no! I'm i-inside! At the e-elevator... I'm t-trapped!" I panicked and walk back and forth.

["What the—"] the call disconnected and I tried to call her again but shestill not picking up.

"Fuck it. Answer the goddamn phone, Im Nayeon." I sobbed and dialed her number but she's really not picking up.

Bawling, I slide down the wall, holding my hair frustratedly. Tzuyu's on the top and it's on fire. I'm not sure if he's safe and I'm trapped here. Any time soon, I can be roasted to death here. Why the hell is this happening? Why the hotel on fire? Why today?

Tears uncontrollably fell down my cheeks as I type a message to Tzuyu, telling him how much I love him. I told him everything I felt, everything I think, and also told him to tell daddy that I love him so, so much. Maybe this is the end of us. The end of me.

"I...love you, Tzuyu." I muttered as I typed it on my phone and send it to him before crying my eyes out, covering my face with my hands.

Suddenly, the fire alarm stopped. People's screams are subsided. Then the elevator's light flickers. I hugged myself and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Sana?" I jerked when a voice filled the elevator.

I lift my head but saw no one. Am I dead already? Who called me? Is that Saint Peter? Wait, maybe lucifer or whatsoever?

"Sana." The voice registered to my head and now I realized who that is.

"Tzuyu? Tzuyu!" I stood up.

His chuckled filled the whole elevator and it hits me. I thought he's dead already but he isn't. His voice came from the elevator's speaker.

"Sorry, I made you cry. Sorry because this is the only idea I have to say this. I wish I have a lot of courage to tell it infront of you...but unfortunately, I couldn't." He softly chuckled again.

I slowly wiped my tears off. What is he talking about?

"You know, I don't really know what to act infront of you. Especially telling 'I love you' or something like that." His voice were sheepish. "I may act bold but deep inside I'm a coward, shy, and chicken. Imagine, I love you since before but I just said that last night. How coward, right? So here I am. Trying to pull this off with this crazy idea."

What do you mean? What does he mean!?

"What?" I quizzically asked. I don't know if he could hear me or what.

"You know...when we first met, I didn't liked you that time." He said and laughter echoed, then I realized that he's not alone there.

But I heard Nayeon's laugh. Her laugh is recognizable, everyone knows that.

"But eventually... When I'm getting to know you better I told myself: 'oh, this girl is not that arrogant and brat.'. To be honest, you're one of the kindest person I knew. You have the softest heart." He chuckled. "Sana..." He cleared his throat. "I wanted to, uh, ask something."

I waited for him to continue but the elevator slowly opened and the lights blinded me so I closed my eyes. When my eyes adjusted to the lights, I gasp. There are gold lights around, rose petals scattered at the ground, forming a huge heart, and inside that heart...there stood the most handsome man of my life, Tzuyu.

He looks so handsome with a tuxedo. Also, he's holding something on his hand — the thing he's using to tell me what he wanted while I'm inside the elevator — while his other hand hugs a bouquet of flowers.

My face heats up and duck my head. I just came from crying, I look horrible for sure. Oh my god!

"Look at me, Sana." He demanded, I obeyed.

My eyes widened when I look up at him, he's not standing anymore. His right knee were on the ground. He take something on the bouquet and my eyes watered when I saw the red small box.

"Sana!" I heard a whisper-shout from my left, when I glance to see who it was, I saw Jihyo. "Go, approached him!"

I took a large amount of air before sauntering to where Tzuyu is. Tears flowing down my cheeks again, not because of distress but because Tzuyu's going to propose to me.

"Sana, I wanted to spend every single time of my life with you, give you my whole, and be the best husband for you." He bit his lower lip and I saw tears forming inside his eyes and open the box. The ring has a sapphire gem, simple yet beautiful. "Will you be my wife?"

I put my palm on my mouth and nodded my head vigorously. "Yes, Tzuyu. It's a yes!"

Everyone who are here hollers as Tzuyu slid the ring on my ring finger and wrapped his hands on my waist, twirling me around. I laugh and wrapped  my hands on his neck.

"Bae, I thought there's really a fire." I chuckled when I whispered that to him

He laugh and put me down. "It's on the plan. By the way, thank you for saying 'yes'."

I rolled my eyes. "As if I can reject my man?"

"Yeah. You can't reject me because you love me so much." He cockily said and kissed me.

"But wait. We're fiancés already, why did you proposed again?" I frowned when we pull away from the kiss.

"That was forced, baby." Oh, yeah. "And this? It wasn't. I proposed with a heartbeat."

I smiled and pecked on his lips again. "I love youuu~"

"I love you too, my future wife."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 10.3K 43
In which, a loner Minatozaki Sana met her unexpected husband. (SanaXXTzuyu) Gender Bender.
60.8K 2.1K 20
Genderbender again... Chaeyoung, the hired assistant by Myoui Mina. He always acts foolishly but there is a bad past about him and he have a motive o...
11.9K 504 25
What happened if a playboy Name "Chou Tzuyu" will fall in love with a simple girl name "Minatozaki Sana". Will Tzuyu changed? Let's find out... Gend...
101K 4.4K 100
Sana and Tzuyu got the best relationship. Everyone would think that they have a perfect relationship. They don't have to pretend to be someone else...