Seventeen Stories

By Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen memberΓ—reader. Short and sweet Happy Read πŸ’› (#1 in doky... More

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)

310 15 0
By Mingyu_fangs

It's been a week since you don't see Jun. In the morning you didn't find Jun when you practice ballet. And it's since the day he kissed you.

That day when you entered your room, you broke down in tears while lying down on your bed. You are a teen and you never faced it before. You thought Jun is a good guy and you really liked him a lot. Even you didn't take your dinner in that day.

You skipped the next two morning's ballet routine in the rooftop not to meet his gaze again. You just don't want to see him for at all.

It's your school hour and you are sipping the orange juice while sitting in dinning table along with your mom and dad. You gave a bite in the sandwich and your dad suddenly talked to you

'It seems like my princess is not happy for some days. Not happy y/n? In any relationship? That guy hurt you?'

Your dad told you teasing.

'I'm pretending I didn't hear you dad.'

You replied with a somewhat humorous tone. Though maybe he is somewhat right. These days you are thinking too much about Jun. You thought you would just forget that guy who forcefully kissed you. And you would hate him for the rest of your life.

But it didn't happen. On the third morning when you went to the rooftop for ballet you thought Jun maybe would there. But he was not. You knew you shouldn't be sad for this but unknowingly your heart ached all of a sudden not seeing him.

And you feel quite guilty in your dignity that how can you just think like this. You was annoyed at your mindset.

And after that you didn't find him anywhere. You go to school and come. But you don't find him. At least sometimes he went to a park and sat on a bench and he enjoyed the activities of babies there.

You noticed it before and even one day you went to the park to know if he was there. But he didn't. You took a sit in the same bench where he usually sits and after a while you felt so guilty at your activity.

You didn't know you started missing him so bad not finding him anywhere. Even you went to the park. How y/n? How?

You were supposed to hate the tall guy. What happened suddenly?

You don't know what happened. You pull our the curtain at night and look at the window for so long. You hoped maybe Jun will be there in the rooftop, walking in the middle of moonlit night.

But you don't find his shadow.

And the lights of each room of the town begins to switch off as the depth of night increases. But still he doesn't come.

You feel pain. A lot of pain that you can't tell anyone. Even you can't tell what are you doing.

You gather huffs for him, who is totally a unknown guy but who kissed you first in your life and the kiss was soft and delicate.

You sometimes look at the mirror and touched your lips with your fingertips. You still can't believe it he really did it.

As you now assumed that Jun was never there, all was maybe just illusions. Illusions of a beautiful prince.

You got up from the dining table and went for wearing your shoes near the door.

You went for school without saying bye to your mom and dad. They notice your change these days. You are not eating enough and most of the time you look worried.

You were not like this before. You are a teenage kid and you did not act like this. Suddenly you became calm. But you were used to he crazy always.

You started walking holding the bag ribbon that are hanging at your both shoulders.

You walked a bit slowly looking at the road. You don't know you exhale a deep sigh. You can't forget any of the memory of Jun. Though it's just nothing. He used to come to his rooftop sometimes and by chance you guys met at a different time in the day. Maybe in supershops or at the side of the road or sometimes in the park where he used to go.

You don't know you feel every corner of this town has his touch. Even you have too.

While walking you suddenly realised a tall figure just passed you walking quickly. You just looked up and turned around to see who it was.

The guy keep walking is a straight way. But it was not Jun.

You watched Jun's shadow walking so many times in the night at the rooftop that you can say from a far that it was not Jun just by seeing his style.

You stopped for a while standing there looking at the guy walking away from you and you again started walking to your school.

You didn't know you are so habituated with the presence of Jun that now in his absence you feel totally blank. Though everything is here around you, you don't find anything.

You looked at the road of cherry blossom trees. There are still green leaves there.

After someday spring will come and these trees will full of cherry blossoms. You will have to wait for a little longer.

You didn't know waiting is this much painful.

.
.
.
.
.
.
You came from your school and now sitting in the living room of Jun's house. You didn't know how you proceeded to do so and from where you had this courage to come here but only thing you know is you are here.

It's so beautiful and arranged. There are many plants decorated in the room. Your heart pounds heavily just when you remember that you will manage to see Jun now. And it will be so awkward that you came to visit him just after from school with the uniform on. What will he think about you?

Anything he thinks, you will see him and that's all. You don't need anything.

'Y/n has come to our house after years. You don't remember your aunt?'

Jun's mom came to you and had a sit beside you with her sweet words. She loves you a lot like her own child but it's true that for many days you don't come here, since Jun came here from China.

Maybe his mom is a bit sentimental now. She hugged you warmly for a moment and fixed your hair which was a bit messy as you just came from your school, you were tired.

'My y/n come to see me. How lucky I am! What snack do you want baby? Aunty will make you right now. Should I....

She is busy telling you that she is so happy to see you but in your mind there's someone else but how could you tell her?

'Aunt, I have to go home early or momma will panic. I didn't tell her about coming here.'

'You are worried for that y/n? I'll call your mom and let her know okay?'

Before you could tell her something she went to another room for maybe calling your mom.

You thought maybe Jun is not home. You don't know you just feel that and you were a bit sad. And suddenly the telephone there started ringing.

After one ring no one came to pick it up and the telephone began ringing for the second time. It's like your own house as you used to come here so frequently. So you didn't bother to pick it up

'I was dialing for so long. Where were you guys?'

It was Jun who was a bit annoyed for not picking up the phone. You heart started beating louder as soon as you heard his voice. Though you didn't familiar with his voice like his style and outfit but you are pretty sure it's Jun.

You can't reply him as you were super nervous and became emotional.

'Hello? Hello don't you hear me? Hello??'

Jun started talking more annoyingly as no one was replying him.

And you suddenly talked to him

'Where are you Jun?... I missed you!'

You talked him with a sad tone and you can feel tears are forming in your eyes.

'Who is it?'

He was surprised to hear your voice in their phone but he wanted to make sure that it was you. But you didn't reply him.

There is a silence in the both sides of the phone and Jun again stated talking

'You shouldn't have missed me y/n. As I made you cry... right?'

He told you in a sentimental tone.

Tears are dripping from your eyes and made their way to your face. You don't know what should you say him now.

'Where are you Jun?'

You asked him with your crying voice and he was more sad to hear your crying. But he replied like he didn't know it that you are crying now

'I moved to China someday ago...'

Your heart dropped somewhere after hearing his reply. He is not in this country right now, you couldn't believe it. He went away China and you know he will not come back here again. Why would he? He came here to see his family for some months. And he went back to his place.

Things are so normal right? But you couldn't bear it.

'You won't come back?'

'I am not sure.... Why do you care?'

Jun seemed to be answered coldly but actually he felt sad for you.

You hugged the telephone while crying. This thing made you hurt. He was trying to contact with you by saying hello hello, but you didn't bother to continue.

You kept the phone in it's place and came back to your home without telling Jun's mom.

There's nothing in the world that you care about now.
Jun went away without even telling you. How could he do that?

No why would he tell you? Who are you!

Is he taking revenge?  Don't do it Jun!
Y/n falls for you..

To be continued...
Vote and comment
Words count: 1705

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 206 16
Svt random chatroom. A worth wholesome, funny and cute read. It's a BxB Jeongcheol (S.coups x Jeonghan) Seoksoo (Joshua x DK) Soonhoon ( Hoshi x Wooz...
5.5K 147 35
[EDITED AND REPUBLISHED] A compilation of random SEVENTEEN fanfics. Happy reading! Start: 06/08/2020 End: --/--/-- β™‘ minnuggets β™‘
7.5K 190 44
A little collection of short seventeen stories I wrote :)
12.3K 384 32
Basically a bunch of random idea's for stories that I might or might not make a full book on. Just enjoy these utterly fluttering stories / one shots...