Forced Engagement • SaTzu [CO...

By forsatzuonly

Sana, daughter of one of the most influential family at Japan, fall inlove with the mysterious guy, Chou Tzuy... More

Synopsis
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
-TWENTY-
-TWENTY ONE-
-TWENTY TWO-
-TWENTY THREE-
-TWENTY FOUR-
-TWENTY FIVE-
-TWENTY SIX-
-TWENTY SEVEN-
-TWENTY EIGHT-
-TWENTY NINE-
-THIRTY-
-THIRTY ONE-
-THIRTY TWO-
-THIRTY THREE-
-THIRTY FOUR-
-THIRTY FIVE-
-THIRTY SEVEN-
-THIRTY EIGHT-
-THIRTY NINE-
-FOURTY-
-FOURTY ONE-
-FOURTY TWO-
-FOURTY THREE-
-FOURTY FOUR-
-FOURTY FIVE-
-FOURTY SIX-
-FOURTY SEVEN-
-FOURTY EIGHT-
-FOURTY NINE-
-FIFTY-
-FIFTY ONE-
-FIFTY TWO-
-FIFTY THREE-
.
-FIFTY FOUR-
-FIFTY FIVE-
-FIFTY SIX-
-FIFTY SEVEN-
-FIFTY EIGHT-
-FIFTY NINE-
-SIXTY-
EPILOGUE

-THIRTY SIX-

3.6K 158 128
By forsatzuonly

Tf, I'm in a good mood today, y'all. So, enjoy!

-ac

Sana's POV

Four days had passed but since then, Tzuyu's acting weird peculiar. He will go home late, stare into spaces, and usually absentminded. I'm worried about him so here I am right now, going to where Chaeyoung lives because every time I asked Tzuyu what's wrong, he kept on telling that he was fine and was just tired.

Even though I know that there's something wrong, I bought that but I can't take it anymore. I need to know what's happening with my fiancé so I could help him.

I stepped infront of Chaeyoung's house, knocking three times as I kept my back straight, looking as elegant like usual.

When the door opened, Chaeyoung's eyes almost bulge out of its pocket when he saw me.

"M-Miss Minatozaki." He bowed too much and smiled at me. "W-what are you doing here?"

I look behind him. "Maybe I can go inside before answering that."

His face flushed in embarrassment. "O-oh. S-sorry, Miss. Come in."

He swung the door widely so stepped in as I look around his living room. It's clean, full of paints and stretches. Chaeyoung likes arts, hm?

"D-do you want juice, Miss? O-or coffee?" Why do people look panicky when talking to me.

"Oh, nothing. I won't take long." I smiled at him so his panic might ease. "I'm here to talk to you about my fiancé."

He nodded slightly. "Please sit down, Miss." He gestured me to sit down to a single couch before he sat down across me. "What's about Tzuyu, Miss?"

"Just call me Sana." I uttered and he gave me a small nod. "I'm here to ask if Tzuyu tell you something about, uh, his problems or something?"

"He—"

"Babe?" An angelic voice cut him off.

We whipped our neck to where the voice came from and I saw the most unexpected person. Myoui Mina?! What the hell is she doing here?!

Chaeyoung stood up. "Hey, babe, sorry I left you upstairs. Morning."

Mina grinned, showing her gummy smile, and hugged Chaeyoung. Didn't she noticed me? Hey! I'm here! This disgusting couple! Ugh!

I cleared my throat when they started sucking each other lips, making them stop. Chaeyoung widened his eyes again and I think he clearly forget that I'm fucking here while Mina looked a bit surprised as she glance at me. But her surprise look change to pointed when she saw me.

Oh, come on. Is she still mad at me?

"What's this hoe doing here?" She asked Chaeyoung, still scowling at me.

She sounded funny for me. I mean, her voice were so soft turning out that her curse doesn't sound like a curse lol.

"Minari." Chaeyoung cupped her girl's face. "I know you had a fight with Sana before but let go of the grudges, can you? She's here to ask about her fiancé."

"Yeah whatever." Mina scoffed and took a seat. "So?" She raised her brows at me.

If I'm not thinking about Tzuyu, I would also raise my brows at her but later about that! I need to ask about Tzuyu.

"Lately, Tzuyu's been acting strange—"

"Maybe he found someone else." Mina cut me off, makinb me clenched my fists.

This woman!

"Mina, please." Chaeyoung squeeze her hand tightly and Mina shut her mouth up. "Continue please."

I sighed as I continue, "It started when he went home drunk four days ago. I'm here if you know if he told you about his problems or did you notice what happened to him four days ago?"

Chaeyoung made thoughtful noises as he held his chin. I gulped and waited for him, praying that he knows something, that I could get even just a small hint of what happened and what's problem with Tzuyu.

"I'm so sorry, Sana, but I don't know." He look at me apologetically.

"It's okay." I mumbled as I stood up. "Thank you, have a great day."

Turning on my heels, I made my way out of Chaeyoung's house and clicked my car to unlock. When I'm about to slide inside, someone hrabbed my hand. I snapped my neck to see Mina, looking at me blankly.

"What?" I snarled.

"Look, I'm sorry for being a bitch to you and I hope you would find answers to your questions." She genuinely said as she gave me a small smile.

I stared at her, finding any insincerity but I saw nothing so I slowly smiled and gave her hand a small squeeze. "Thank you."

Well, at least I made friends even though I got no answers.

Tzuyu's POV

"So?" Elkie hide her smirk against the highball glass of wine. "What now, Tzu?"

I've made up my mind. I thought about this for four days and now I made up my mind. This isn't just for me, it's also for Sana and I's relationship. If this is the only way to save our relationship, I would gladly do it.

Telling Sana about my past crossed my mind already but I won't take a risk and do that. Who would accept me after they found out that I raped someone? What's even worse was it was my sister. I'm a horrible person and no one would honor me of stay with me if they found out about that.

Even though I already moved on, what happened happened. It's stuck on my system and it will never vanished forever. Maybe it's not good that I escaped from prison but I don't want to stay there. Yes, what I did was inhuman but I'm already regretting it. That's why I went here at Korea, to repent and change myself into a better person.

I escaped from prison when the police car that was suppose to deliver me to the court crash to a tree. Back then, I don't really want to escape, I want to pay for what I did but Jihyo noona saved me. She was there and told me to escape because she believes that I didn't do that deliberately. As stupid as it was, I took her advice and escaped.

Now that my life's normal, Elkie showed up. Maybe this is what fate wants. Damn, I don't know.

"Chou Tzuyu." She snapped her fingers infront of me.

"Sorry." I sighed and pursed my lips. "I guess you already know why I meet up with you."

She smirked mischievously and raised her left brow. "I actually don't."

I know that she already knew it but the bitch want to hear it from me, damn her. This is against my will but I'll lose Sana if I won't do this so I'm going to agree with her.

"Let's...be together." I uttered, full of reluctance. Her smirk widened as she drums her fingers on the table. "But I'll still stay with Sana."

The smirk on her face dissolved, her face turning blank. "No, Tzuyu. It's either you stay with me and no one will know about your past or choose Sana but the whole world will know what's your darkest secret."

Fuck this bitch.

"Plus..." The smirk slowly plastered on her lips. "Your Sana will loathe you if she founds out. Oh, how lovely that is?"

But breaking up with Sana will hurt her. Goodness, we're just starting yet I'm going to end it too soon?

Think, Tzu. What should you do? What do you prefer? Sana will know everything with the whole world and loathe you? Or break up with her, stay with Elkie, and your secret is safe? But...there's no Sana anymore. If you choose the latter, there's no more Sana for you.

Damn it.

"Fine." I breathed, fighting back my tears.

She sipped on her wine gracefully. "What 'fine'?"

"I'll choose you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 12.2K 66
"I'm arranged to get married to someone?" She asked and her father nodded. "You're going to Deal with the Devil." Her father said that surprised her...
15.6K 531 29
Chou Tzuyu is JYP's quiet girl. She doesn't talk or interact with anyone because she'd rather stay quiet then let anyone else know her secret. Sana h...
139K 5.2K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
28.1K 839 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...