Athena x Nike

Autorstwa Athena_9909

Ever wondered what it would be like if the ancient Greek wisdom goddess would fall in love with the ancient G... Więcej

#1 * Bright And Early
#2 * The Loyal Guard
#3 * Through Hell And Back
#4 * The Escort
#5 * Dark Dreams
#6 * On Time Is Late
#7 * That One Bloody Party
#7 * That One Bloody Party (part 2)
#8 * Love Like A Battlefield
#9 * Lazy Mornings
#10 * Belated Victory
#11 * You Always Have A Choice
#12 * Still Waters Run Deep
#13 * "I Am Never Shy"
#14 * How It All Began
#15 * Out And Proud
#16 * Checkmate
#17 * Until I Found You
#18 * Falling Slowly
#19 * Dinner Date
#20 * That Kind Of Special
#21 * The Skatergirl
#22 * Fate Is Cruel
#23 * Jared
#24 * The Skatergirl (Part 2)
#25 * Under The Light Of The Moon
#26 * The Floor Is Lava
Just A Thought
#27 * End Game
#28 * Rain
#29 * The Guitarist
#30 - First Comes Love Than Comes Marriage (1K Special)
#31 * Gatedrop
#32 * The Sting Of War
#33 * Golden Appels Are A Curse
#34 * Winter Bets
Just Another Thought
#35 * Tough Love
#36 * Like Old Times
#37 * Losing Game
#38 * Duty Calls
#39 * Challenge Accepted
#40 * CHB (part 2)
#41 * Story Time
#42 * Night Out?
#43 * Celebrations
#44 * Matching Onesies
#45 * Because Of You...
#46 * Fallen Angel
#47 * Whose Side Are You On?
#48 * Sunny Dreams
#49 * Matching Tattoos
#50 * Visit The Past
#51 * Crimson Vow
#52 * That Day By The Lake
#53 * 'I Promise'
#54 * Lost Without You
#55 * That One Night..
#56 * Down By The River
Not A Chapter * Life Update?
#57 * Subtle Magic
#58 * No Surrender
#59 * Beyond Her Eyes
#60 * Watching From Afar
#61 * In The Dead Of Night
#62 * The Virus
#63 * Pets
#64 * Victory
#65 * Pets (part 2)
#66 * Mental Prison
#66 * Mental Prison (Part 2)
#67 * Siblings
#68 * Heda
#69 * Lilac Sheets Of Satin
#70 * Like Mother Like Daughter
#71 * Siblings (part 2)
72 * Brighter Than Gold
#73 * Soldier On
#74 * Young Gods
#75 * Bribe The Pet
#76 * Owlsitter
77 * Meet the mother
#78 * Rough Day
#79 * Not Prepared
#80 * Savior
#81 * Not prepared (Part 2)
#82 * Poetry
#83 * Calculated victory
#84 * Shattered mind
#85 * Young Winner
#86 * Rightful heir
#87 * Don't think just run
#88 * Don't Tell the kids (part 1)
#89 * Don't tell the kids (part 2)
#90 * Little sister
#91 * Little sister (part 2)
#92 * Better late than never
#93 * I bet
#94 * Man down
#95 * Drunken night
#96 * Victory in the palm of my hand

#40 * CHB (part 1)

355 14 0
Autorstwa Athena_9909

(Author's note: so yeah hi my dear readers. Popping in here for a second. This one has been playing in my head since I started this thing. It's kind of a pjo headcanon I guess? So if you haven't read it, it might be a bit harder to understand. Also what are you doing here if you haven't read pjo yet? Put down this book and go read those first, they're worth it. Trust me. Or don't really it's up to you. Also I might end up doing a bit more in the pjo universe from here on because it's just a great place to hang around. Anyway, enjoy! - Athena)

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Athena asked, making her way through the woods.

"Of course my love. Imagine how happy they'd be to see you." Nike replied, floating above her head on her majestic wings.

"I doubt they will be. I hardly have a connection to any of them. The only one I know a decent amount of is Annabeth and that's only because she's Olympus' official architect." The wisdom goddess said.

The pair was making their way toward camp half-blood. A demigod training camp. Nike had come up with the brilliant idea to take Athena to camp and show her around since she had never been there before.

"Oh I know. That's why I thought you should do this. Get to know your kids. Show them you care you know?" The victory goddess said with a smile.

The daughter of Zeus had tried and tried to get the idea of visiting the camp out of the angel's head. But here's the thing, when Nike wants something to happen it will happen. No matter what.

"Ever thought that maybe there is a reason I don't visit camp or connect with my children?" Athena asked.

"I wondered yes, but I never managed to find the answer. Why is that anyway?" Nike questioned in return.

For a moment the wisdom goddess focused solely on the path that was in front of her. Well path was a generous word. More of a winding way that wasn't overgrown as much as... Well... Everywhere else.

They could've gone the easy route and flashed themselves there. It would've spared Athena this trouble. But she hoped that maybe in a last desperate attempt she would be able to pursuade the angel into going back.

So far it hadn't helped a thing. In fact it only had made things worse.

"Imagine getting close to them. The way Apollo is with Austin, Kayla and Will. Occasionally visiting them and see them grow up a bit." The wisdom goddess started.

"Wouldn't it be great?" Nike mused.

The victory goddess could already see herself organizing all sorts of contests for her twins Laurel and Holly. Their competitive nature was sure to keep any game interesting. What she wouldn't give to spend a week with them.

"Right, but what happens when they die? You've gotten close to them and for what? Only to outlive them and see them wither away in front of your eyes, while you don't even change a bit?" Athena's voice nearly cracked saying the sentences.

She had been there before multiple times and she had no desire to repeat the process. Don't get her wrong she loved her children and she was proud of their achievements. She just didn't want to see them die. She didn't want to be anywhere near them when they breathed their last breath. She didn't want to outlive them, even though that was inevitable.

"Don't you think that's a bit harsh?" Nike asked.

"Those kids dream of the day they finally meet their godly parent. Not once taking the time to meet them seems... Cruel." She continued.

"Don't you think it's more cruel to only appear every so often. If they see you from time to time they'll only be reminded of what they can't have." Athena retorted.

"Not being in their life at all seems like you're too busy to be bothered with them. As if you don't care what monster will eat the next one." The angel bit back.

Her words were a bit snappier than she ment them to be. She had no desire to hack away at her girlfriend for being a bad mother. Fates know she wasn't all that great at it either. It just seemed so mean to not even once visit any of them outside life threatening quests.

Athena knew Nike only defended her vision and their kids, but part of her wondered if the victory goddess was mad at her for never taking up contact.

She didn't get much time to ponder the angel's words since they arrived at the entrance to camp.

As they stood/floated around the border the wisdom goddess felt a strong pull in her gut. A pull of power. The likes of which she hadn't felt in quite a long time really. She looked at Nike, who seemed unbothered.

"Are you ready to meet them?" The angel asked.

"Yeah. Totally..." Athena replied in a weak version of her voice.

"Hey, you'll be okay. I'll be right next to you the entire time. I won't leave your side, I promised that remember?" Nike said, lowering herself to the ground and draping her arms around Athena's neck.

"Yeah to my dad. But we both know that means nothing to you." The daughter of Zeus replied.

Even though she was incredibly nervous she managed a smile.

"And now I promise you I will stay by your side for the entire day. We both know what it means when I promise you something." The angel gave an encouraging smile.

It meant Nike would keep her word. Usually those didn't mean a lot to her. She did what she wanted to when she wanted to. That meant most of the time there was no room for promises.

Promises assure you of something in the future. Nike didn't like that. Being a goddess surrounded by other gods and goddesses you learn quickly that 'a promise' is worthless because each and every one of them is ever changing and their futures are never certain.

That and they always find a way to twist it around. Even Athena, the one she loved so much tended to be creative with the meaning of words in order to escape a promise that didn't work out in her favor. Yet she was the only one the angel believed if she did make promises.

Nike herself didn't make promises that often. Not ones she meant at least. The only promises she truly meant were made to Athena. Like the one made moments ago.

The pair let go of one another and stepped through the border. Immediately Athena had this out of body experience. Suddenly she was up way higher. She was looking over a valley with multiple buildings, volleybal fields, strawberry fields, a huge lake with triremes and a climbing wall with... Lava?

When the wisdom goddess looked down she noticed it was a long way down. And was she standing on a pedestal? Also why couldn't she move?

When she looked up again she saw a bunch of kids crowding around two women. One woman had majestic wings. Wait...

That was Nike. Then who was with the angel? When she looked closer she recognized the golden glow in her own eyes. She was looking at herself from across the valley. What on Gaia's earth was happening?

Athena saw Nike put a hand on her shoulder and the moment she touched her the daughter of Zeus was sucked back into her own body.

When she looked to her side Nike smiled and gave her a wink. As if she knew what had just happened. That did happen right?

Around the pair a couple of campers had arrived.

"Who are you?" A seemingly 12 year old boy asked.

He had green eyes and an elf like features. His hands were dirty and so was the area around his knees. He wore kaki shorts and the usual orange camp shirt.

"Yeah and what are you doing here?" A girl with dark hair and glasses replied.

"You'll find out soon enough." Nike said, making her way through the little crowd and pulling Athena along.

She wanted to find Chiron first. She figured he might be able to help showing her girlfriend around.

The crowd of demigods followed the pair down half-blood Hill and deeper into the valley. By the time they reached the Big House they had a whole entourage of demigods behind them.

Some whispered about the lady with the wings, but they didn't seem certain about who she was. Although Nike's kids were uncharacteristicly quiet.

Chiron, surprised at all the demigods following two women stepped off the porch and onto the grass. When he noticed a set of grey eyes and a pair of wings he shifted a little uncomfortable from hoof to hoof. He didn't know what two goddesses were doing at the camp, but the centaur was quite sure it wasn't going to be good.

From his place at a table on the porch Dionysus looked up to see what all the fuss was about. The moment he saw his older sister he burst out laughing. Athena, here at camp, it was unheard of. The wine god was rather certain his sister hated children, simply because she couldn't understand what went on in their head.

Athena gritted her teeth. She forgot her little brother was going to be here. Oh how she wished she could make a 180 degree turn and head straight back home. The wisdom goddess already knew this little trip would end in endless teasing from his part.

All the campers were plain confused. Since when did Mr. D laugh like that? Was he struck with his own madness?

(Author's note: So I just decided I will do this one in parts. I don't know how many just yet, but otherwise it'll be way to long to my liking oops.. - Athena)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.6K 341 18
Hello! I am completely rewriting Disney's animated movie, Hercules, into a Supercorp story because why not I love the movie and I love the ship so co...
8.8K 365 16
Ellaria Of Troy: a cursed woman and the High General of the Armies of Olympus. The demigoddess who fell from the sky in Prythian, into the arms of...
790K 21K 97
1st Place in the Percy Jackson Wattys 2018 * '"So it's settled then." Zeus said, "In order to solidify our truce with Nyx Apollo will marry Nyx's dem...
535 1 16
**I DREW THE COVER OF THIS BOOK!** Someone once gave Zoie this advice: Don't stop. Even if you feel as if you can't go any farther, as if you are goi...