Athena x Nike

By Athena_9909

Ever wondered what it would be like if the ancient Greek wisdom goddess would fall in love with the ancient G... More

#1 * Bright And Early
#2 * The Loyal Guard
#3 * Through Hell And Back
#4 * The Escort
#5 * Dark Dreams
#6 * On Time Is Late
#7 * That One Bloody Party
#7 * That One Bloody Party (part 2)
#8 * Love Like A Battlefield
#9 * Lazy Mornings
#10 * Belated Victory
#11 * You Always Have A Choice
#12 * Still Waters Run Deep
#13 * "I Am Never Shy"
#14 * How It All Began
#15 * Out And Proud
#16 * Checkmate
#17 * Until I Found You
#18 * Falling Slowly
#19 * Dinner Date
#20 * That Kind Of Special
#21 * The Skatergirl
#22 * Fate Is Cruel
#23 * Jared
#24 * The Skatergirl (Part 2)
#25 * Under The Light Of The Moon
#26 * The Floor Is Lava
Just A Thought
#27 * End Game
#28 * Rain
#29 * The Guitarist
#30 - First Comes Love Than Comes Marriage (1K Special)
#31 * Gatedrop
#32 * The Sting Of War
#33 * Golden Appels Are A Curse
#34 * Winter Bets
Just Another Thought
#35 * Tough Love
#36 * Like Old Times
#37 * Losing Game
#38 * Duty Calls
#40 * CHB (part 1)
#40 * CHB (part 2)
#41 * Story Time
#42 * Night Out?
#43 * Celebrations
#44 * Matching Onesies
#45 * Because Of You...
#46 * Fallen Angel
#47 * Whose Side Are You On?
#48 * Sunny Dreams
#49 * Matching Tattoos
#50 * Visit The Past
#51 * Crimson Vow
#52 * That Day By The Lake
#53 * 'I Promise'
#54 * Lost Without You
#55 * That One Night..
#56 * Down By The River
Not A Chapter * Life Update?
#57 * Subtle Magic
#58 * No Surrender
#59 * Beyond Her Eyes
#60 * Watching From Afar
#61 * In The Dead Of Night
#62 * The Virus
#63 * Pets
#64 * Victory
#65 * Pets (part 2)
#66 * Mental Prison
#66 * Mental Prison (Part 2)
#67 * Siblings
#68 * Heda
#69 * Lilac Sheets Of Satin
#70 * Like Mother Like Daughter
#71 * Siblings (part 2)
72 * Brighter Than Gold
#73 * Soldier On
#74 * Young Gods
#75 * Bribe The Pet
#76 * Owlsitter
77 * Meet the mother
#78 * Rough Day
#79 * Not Prepared
#80 * Savior
#81 * Not prepared (Part 2)
#82 * Poetry
#83 * Calculated victory
#84 * Shattered mind
#85 * Young Winner
#86 * Rightful heir
#87 * Don't think just run
#88 * Don't Tell the kids (part 1)
#89 * Don't tell the kids (part 2)
#90 * Little sister
#91 * Little sister (part 2)
#92 * Better late than never
#93 * I bet
#94 * Man down
#95 * Drunken night
#96 * Victory in the palm of my hand

#39 * Challenge Accepted

290 14 0
By Athena_9909

(disclaimer: this short is based on Montero. It might contain some litteral lyrics here and there, but obviously I don't own this and all the rights of the song go to Lil Nas X.)

"Oh Athenaaa..." The voice of Aphrodite sing sang as she stepped through the door.

Athena froze in her drinking motion.

'Oh gods...' It flashed through her head.

"Where are youuu?" The love goddess added.

Before the wisdom goddess could even make her escape Aphrodite blocked her path.

"You better finish that ambrosia real quick so we can get going." She smirked as her, currently, green eyes lit up with excitement.

"Ugh, do we have to?" The daughter of Zeus asked with an eye roll.

"Uh yes obviously!" Aphrodite exclaimed.

"You lost a bet honey. Now you will do as you promised when you made the bet." She added.

Athena still didn't understand. How could she have lost at something as simple as a riddle?! Now she was stuck with Aphrodite all day. And not in an enjoyable way.

Nike came up behind the love goddess.

"Don't worry my love. I'll be there too. You'll be fine." The victory goddess smirked and added a wink.

"Right. As if it'll help me when all you'll do is drool." Athena responded with a shake of her head and an eye roll.

"Moral support?" The angel suggested, even though the smirk never leaving.

"Go ahead. Tell me what happens if I lose." Athena said with a confident smirk.

She would be able to solve any riddle handed to her. It didn't matter what happened if she lost, because there was no way she'd lose this bet.

"If you lose you'll have to do a steamy shoot for Nike over here." Aphrodite responded with a scary glow in her eyes.

"Define steamy." The wisdom goddess said.

When she glanced to the side she saw the angel blushing a deep gold.

"Less clothing then you usually wear. I'll figure out the details when we get there." The love goddess said with an innocent smile.

"There is still going to be clothes right?" Athena asked to make sure.

"Yeah yeah, just less." Was the careless response.

The daughter of Zeus revised it all in her head. Was this really worth the risk? If she did lose there was no way out, because she'd have to swear on the Styx in a moment. But on the other hand, there was litteraly no way she could lose.

Aphrodite stuck out a hand. After throwing every last worry she had out of the window, Athena took the hand.

"Swear on the river Styx we have a deal." Aphrodite ordered.

"I swear on the Styx that we have a deal and that I will accept the consequences of said deal." The wisdom goddess swore.

Thunder rumbled in the distance as proof of her words.

Aphrodite had flashed them all to the rooftop of a building. Nike was in awe. On that same rooftop stood a Lamborghini, multiple racks of clothing and a whole team set up, ready to get to work.

"Don't tell me you did all of this, just for me." Athena said with sarcastic love.

"Of course I did honey. I only want the best for you." The love goddess responded with the same sarcasm.

Athena shook her head and Nike resisted the urge to chuckle. She figured it be better to at least try to hide her excitement for her girlfriends sake.

If only she knew this had been the angel's plan all along. On one hand she might be proud of the planning that went into this, on the other she would hate her guts for all of this.

"Alright the riddle is-" Aphrodite announced.

"What is always in front of you, but can never be seen?"

'Easy' Athena thought.

She'd seen this one before.

"It's-"

For a moment time became fluid as Nike stepped in. Her girlfriend couldn't win. Otherwise her plan would be ruined. She erased the answer from Athena's mind to keep her from winning.

Time went back to normal and the wisdom goddess had no idea what to respond. She was at a loss for words. The answer had been right there a second ago and yet, it escaped her.

"It's what?" Aphrodite asked with a smirk, knowing fully well what just happened.

"It's uh..."

No matter how she much she wracked her brain the daughter of Zeus just couldn't find the answer.

It took everything Nike had to keep the answer from popping up in Athena's head. How was this woman so persistent?

"I'll give you a couple more minutes, but if you don't have it by then you have to take the shoot." Aphrodite sing sang.

A couple more minutes?! Nike shot her head towards Aphrodite. Did she have any idea how hard this was?! Aphrodite merely gave her a glance with a slight nod of encouragement. It had to look realistic after all.

After a few minutes and multiple ancient Greek curses Hera would've scolded her for Athena gave up. She didn't know what was going on, but the answer was just gone.

"Guess you're having a shoot with me tomorrow." Aphrodite said with a smile and a wink towards Nike.

The wisdom goddess admitted her defeat and shook the love goddess' hand to make their deal final. Right after the handshake the victory goddess could finally let go. As she stopped holding back the answer Athena let out a final curse you would never expect to leave her mouth.

"Future. The answer is future!!!" She said.

"Too late honey." Aphrodite said as she started walking.

"But-"

"Should've thought of it before you admitted you lost." The love goddess said over her shoulder.

Athena had been right. Nike was only here to drool. But to be honest how could you not? The daughter of Zeus was currently sitting on the hood of the Lamborghini, dressed in a white button up and black slacks. A young, arsty satyr was taking a bunch of pictures.

His name was Amir. He had been taking the pictures in the exact ways Aphrodite had been ordering him to.

"Put the focus on the eyes for a moment now. I need the grey to really pop for a moment. I want to see how fierce, brave and loyal she is when I see the picture." Aphrodite commanded.

Amir nodded and a bunch of clicking sounds followed.

"Like this right?" He asked, showing what he captured.

"Yes exactly like that!" The love goddess replied.

"Alright outfit change!" She added.

"We'll be going for Athena Nike now. But the modern version, traditional is quite boring."

Immediately a team of nymphs and dryads rushed forward. One with a pair of shoes, another with a some clothes and yet another with some make up to for some final touches.

The victory goddess' heart started beating faster. Athena Nike... Athena who is victorious. In the following moments she would be truly hers and only hers. To the point where their names became one.

Athena Nike was the angels favorite form of her girlfriend, but that goes without saying.

When Nike focused finally got her thoughts somewhat straight again she looked up and all her attempts at thinking straight went out the window. There she stood, the modern Athena Nike.

The victory goddess hadn't once in her immortal lifetime wanted someone so bad as she did now.

The wisdom goddess was wearing all Nike clothes. Well clothes. A sports bra and some shorts that was it really. The shorts reached right above her knee. And to top it of some Nike air Jordan's. Her hair had been pulled in a bun to keep it out of her eyes.

"So Nike, what do you think of my modern take on Athena Nike?" Aphrodite grinned.

"I-... Uh... I... Love it..." Nike stammered in response.

The goddess of love smirked. She was well aware of the spark of desire she lit inside the angel.

Then she moved on and back to Athena. She wanted to see how this last part of the shoot would go.

"Alright Athena, if you'd be so kind as to summon your spear and move over to the other side of the roof so we can take the last pictures?"

The command came out as a question, but there really was no choice. The wisdom goddess moved to the spot Aphrodite assigned her and summoned her spear.

At the love goddess' command she leaned on her spear, quite casually as Amir snapped the pictures. A moment later she had to place the spear across her shoulders, having her arms lean over it.

More clicks and flashes. It went on for a little longer until Aphrodite was satisfied.

"I'll get you the reslust tomorrow." She told Nike with a wink.

"Now stop drooling and go to her. She might need you."

Nike just nodded. Soon enough she stood next to Athena.

"So how was it?" The angel asked.

"Mhm... Awkward really. It's not really my kind of thing." The wisdom goddess said, taking a hold of Nike's waist.

The latter instinctively wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Well you did a good job and I'm proud of you for going through with it even though it was hard." The victory goddess said with a smile.

"Yeah well I didn't have momuvh of a choice. Your mother would kill me if I broke an oath I swore in her name." Athena shrugged.

"Fair enough, for what it's worth I liked seeing you like this." The angel said, pecking her girlfriends lips.

"Like what?" The wisdom goddess asked.

"This." Nike replied.

"Like what?" The daughter of Zeus repeated herself.

Nike shook her head.

"Say it. Like what?" Athena smirked.

Again the angel shook her head.

"I know you want to. You like this form of me."

"You are way too full of yourself." The victory goddess said, yet again shaking her head.

"Come on..." Athena said.

A bunch of kisses placed on the angel's cheek and neck followed.

"Call me by your name..." The wisdom goddess whispered in her ear.

(Author's note: this one is wild... I don't know what happened in my head to come up with this really... But hey it's here and I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you guys think because I'm kinda having a double feeling on this one. Anyway catch you guys in the next one. Have great day kiddos. - Athena)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 341 18
Hello! I am completely rewriting Disney's animated movie, Hercules, into a Supercorp story because why not I love the movie and I love the ship so co...
109K 1.4K 20
A few notes before we get started. -I am no longer taking requests. This is a completed work. -I will do thinks like Demigod x Child!Reader (THESE...
535 1 16
**I DREW THE COVER OF THIS BOOK!** Someone once gave Zoie this advice: Don't stop. Even if you feel as if you can't go any farther, as if you are goi...
1.7K 118 35
{ after Blood of Olympus, Jason is still alive, Leo might be in this story, IDk how this will go, SOLANGEO OFFICIAL!!!} So this is my first PJO fanf...