HIS SECRETARY [TaeJin] βœ“

By TJ_love94

[COMPLETED] Just a simple love story of CEO Kim Taehyung and his secretary Kim Seokjin, with unexpected up an... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (Party 1/3)
16 (Party 2/3)
17 (Party 3/3)
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
NOT AN UPDATEπŸ˜„
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 (Revelation 1/3)
61 (Revelation 2/3)
63
64
65 (Wedding day 1/2)
66 (Wedding day 2/2)
67
68
69
70
71
72
73 [M]
74
75 (Ending)
Thank you!! πŸ₯³
Bonus Shot

62 (Revelation 3/3)

3.1K 279 262
By TJ_love94

I don't like writing these type of chapters 😓.

"Where y'all are going like this?" Jimin asks coming close to Jungkook who was walking in front followed by Taehyung, Jin and Taehy.

Hobi and Yoongi were also with Jimin. A few minutes ago he did called Jungkook to tell that he wants to go out and so he will pick Hobi and Yoongi up. They both were also invited for the trial wedding.

Nobody answered Jimin.

Taehyung signalled Jungkook to move, Jungkook complied and Jimin, Yoongi, Hobi can only follow them curiously.

"They are coming Joon." Jennie said nervous, took a deep breath and looked at Namjoon who was looking more nervous, and like he just don't want to be here.

"Please, stay calm and confident. Just say what I have told you to say. Everything is in your hand. Don't mess it up. Please." she said to Namjoon, extremely worried.

Namjoon nodded without looking at her.

In next second Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Taehy, Yoongi, Hobi and Jimin were there.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung hopeful.

Taehy slightly glanced at Namjoon then again looked down.

Jin couldn't look anywhere other than Taehyung.

Jimin, Yoongi and hobi were just confused.

Namjoon when saw Taehyung a genuine smile appeared on his face. He did met Jungkook before bcoz he was in Australia and Namjoon-Jennie were living there these months. But he haven't met Taehyung for years. He has just seen him in various news channels and internet bcoz of how successful and famous he is. But that's it.

And he missed his younger brother so much.

Taehyung still in blank expression came forward.

Namjoon's smile got bigger, he opened his arms and came closer to Taehyung to hug him.

But he couldn't.

Instead he stumbled back bcoz of the sudden hit straight on his jaw.

Taehyung had punched him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!" Jennie screamed and hold Namjoon, "Are you ok?" she asked Namjoon who was just looking at Taehyung wide eyed and was not in position to say anything.

Taehy shifted in her foot and for the first time looked above. Her eyes were sad instead of shocked.

Jin, Yoongi, Hobi and Jimin were shocked and looked at Taehyung wide eyed.

Jungkook cursed frustrated and said to Jimin who was standing beside him, "I told him to listen first. Why he is like this?!"

Jimin didn't answer. He is clueless about everything.

Jennie made Namjoon stand up. Namjoon looked at Taehyung hurt, "T-tae.."

Taehyung went forward and hold him through his collar, "I never thought that I will hit you. But you left no choice for me. Why did you do that? How can you do that? What have you become, huh? This is not how you were. Why did you do that?" he asked Namjoon angrily.

Jennie came closer to them and removed Taehyung's hands from Namjoon's collar roughly, "Don't ever treat him like that." she snapped at Taehyung.

Taehyung ignored her.

Jungkook also come forward and turned Taehyung towards him, "I told you to listen to them, right?"

"There is nothing to listen." Taehyung answered sharply.

"Ofcourse there is. You didn't even asked him if hyung even did something or not? How can you decide when you didn't even heard his side?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at Namjoon, "I am not at all interested in hearing their fake stories. I just wanna know truth."

"You didn't even heard-" Jungkook stopped when Taehyung gave him an icy glare.

Taehyung looked at Jennie who scoffed, "Wow! So for you only your fiancee is the trustful person, right? Only he speaks truth while we are liars, huh?" she asked Taehyung in mocking tone.

Taehyung smirked, "I think you can answer that better than me. You know yourself better. You know how truthful you are and how much lies you say in a day. I don't have to remind you."

Jennie pursed her lips, "Joon. Tell him the true story." she asked Namjoon.

"Don't bother." Taehyung said, "What story you will tell me? The one you told Jungkook. I don't believe that shit."

"But you did believe Jin hyung." Jungkook said angrily beside him, "You believe him without any proof, while I am telling you that Namjoon hyung is saying truth. He did called me. At that time they didn't know that they will meet Jin hyung and me here at the same time that they lied to me so that they can use it against him. Nobody knows the future. So, they were and are not lying."

"Those who can play with someone's life, that small lie is nothing for them." Taehyung said calmly looking at Namjoon and Jennie.

Namjoon closed his eyes and looked away. It's hurting him to see his brother who always supported him is now not even asking him a clarification. He instantly believe that he is wrong.

"Why don't you believe them?" Jungkook asked frustrated.

"Bcoz I trust Jin." Taehyung answered immediately making Jungkook huffed.

"That's not fair. He doesn't even have proofs." Jungkook said shaking his head.

"Who said that?" Taehyung asked, "I myself am the witness."

Hearing him everyone was shocked, while Jin felt hope and warmth invading his heart.

Taehyung continued, "I am the witness. The day you are talking about I was in the near jungle of that place from where they called you. I didn't heard about any kidnapping case. And that also an adult like him.

Even if I trust them in that, then why instead of calling police they called you? Jin was there. They were healthy enough to run, so weren't they healthy enough to call police and make them arrest Jin?" Taehyung asked.

"Seokjin had ran away from there. When we threatened him that we will call police, he ran. And you didn't heard about any kidnapping case bcoz we didn't made a big deal of it. I was just happy that Namjoon was safe." Jennie said sounding confident but inside she was sweating.

Taehyung smiled amused hearing her, "Are you sure he ran from there?"

Jennie nodded confident.

"Lie." Taehyung said smiling more smugly, "He was still there. I met him the next afternoon, in the same place and running away from some bad boys. He was nothing like a kidnapper. He himself was weak that time. He even fainted. That's how I met him. So, yes he was still there."

"Maybe he was just acting. To lure you. He is like this. He was even obsessed with Namjoon. That's why he even kidnapped him. He is-" her breath hitched when Taehyung suddenly came closer to her and glared at her.

"I suggest you to stop speaking before I lose my patience with you." he threatened Jennie.

"Jinnie is not like this." Hobi said from behind them. He was listening everything till now. And though he doesn't know what's actually happening but he surely knows that Jin is not anything like Jennie said.

Hobi continued, "I also met him at Seoul station around that same day. He was so weak. He was hungry for two days. I took him with me, made him stay at hotel, paid his bills but not even once he took advantage of me. He is not some whore. He has self-respect and he isn't obsessed with anyone." at last he came to Jin, stand beside him, and gave him a small side hug.

Jin smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Heard that?" Taehyung asked Jennie.

Jennie didn't say anything and went a little far from him, behind Namjoon, "Joon, say something."

Taehyung stared at Namjoon sad, disappointed and a lot angry. He never thought his first meeting with his hyung after a long time will be like this.

"I am already disappointed at you. I request you to please just say the truth now. Don't make me hate you." Taehyung said, last sentence almost sound like he is pleading.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung. His tears were freely falling now.

Jennie tapped him from behind, "Don't confess please." she whispered so that only he could hear, "We will think about something. Don't confess please."

"Seokjin is right." Namjoon said ignoring Jennie's request.

Saying that loud made him relieved more than scared. He isn't scared about getting punishment. He is ready for it now. The burden of guilt that he was carrying for so long, after saying this made him feel a little light.

Jennie slumped her head on Namjoon's back feeling defeated and scared. She was holding on his shirt tightly. That action also somehow made Namjoon happy. Years of their marriage but Jennie never ever leaned on him, never seek comfort from him. She was a confident and leaving in her own world type of girl. She never cry, never request, she only knows how to demand and how to take control.

Namjoon always felt that she married him for his money knowing that he is a CEO of one of the rising company in South korea. He always felt that she loves money more than him. And that's true money makes Jennie most happy. That's why he even agreed to do dirty deeds, so that they can get money and he can get Jennie. Even if his guilt ate him from inside he was happy. He loved her and he was happy until she was with him.

Though he never thought that he will feel the most closest to her in the situation like this. But he is. Right now when she is holding him like she trust him totally is giving him happiness and a lot more courage to say the truth. Maybe after this their relationship can change.

The one who was most hurt by Namjoon's this confession was Jungkook. He can't believe that his hyung could do something like that and he felt like crying.

Taehyung just took a deep breath and nodded. No emotions on his face.

Jin felt nothing. He wasn't fully happy bcoz he knows this will hurt Taehyung and this family, but he is not fully sad either, he truly wants Namjoon and Jennie to pay for what they did to him and his grandparents.

Taehy was same as Taehyung.

Jimin didn't know anything about Seokjin's story, so he can't quite understand about the whole situation. But his heart broke seeing his kookie sad.

Yoongi knows about Jin's past from Hobi and after hearing all these he is certain that Namjoon is the one who betrayed Jin. He was disappointed.

Hobi was the same as Yoongi and he just went more near to Jin in reflex.

"Why did you do that?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed and told everyone the truth.

When Namjoon and Jennie left the house they went to Jennie's parent house. She took Namjoon there bcoz she knows that her father is the one who can fulfill her all necessities and wishes. But when they went there they came to know that her father had gone bankrupt and her parents are living a middle class life. Living with them meant burdening them so Namjoon didn't live there and decided to go somewhere else.

Jennie's parents tried to stop him and said they will be more comfortable with them, but Namjoon didn't wanna burden them, so even if Jennie stopped him, he was stubborn to leave. Jennie got angry and said that he can go, but she will not leave.

Namjoon left her there.

Namjoon didn't came back to his house immediately bcoz he was ashamed of himself. He didn't know how he will ever talk to Taehyung when he betrayed him. Maybe in future his guilt will die down and he will be ready to face his family. Just not now.

With whatever money he has, he went to Daegu, to try his luck and start a new life for himself. Away from everyone.

When he was sitting at Daegu's bus station, a beautiful girl came up to him with a beautiful smile. Her name was Chae. She asked Namjoon is he alone and do he need a home to stay. She was sweet and Namjoon was in need, so he said yes.

She smiled more and took him to her house. Her house was not less than any castle. She was extremely rich. As her family she only has her father, who was sweet and can even give moon to her daughter if she asks.

So, when Chae asked his father to keep Namjoon with him, he agreed. He didn't wanted to tell them about his family so he said that he has no one. So, he even get a job in Chae's father company. He was happy. Even though working in some company or managing is not his favourite job, but bcoz of experience he was good. Everything was good.

The only problem was that he can feel that Chae is in love with him. He never told them about his marriage. It wasn't necessary. And in this he is also like Taehy, he doesn't like talking about those who he is missing, otherwise he miss them more. And he was missing Jennie like hell already, he didn't wanna miss her more. So, Chae was unaware of his marriage and used to flirt with him.

When that flirting was harmless and light, he let it be. But after two months she got bold. She got open about her feelings that made Namjoon uncomfortable and he decided to tell her the truth about his marriage.

The day when he thought he will tell Chae the truth, the same day Jennie came to meet him there. He was shocked to see her there, and asked how she knows that he is here. She tells that she was just missing him and tried to find him. It was her luck that the first city she chose to find him, she got him there.

He was happy knowing that she missed him too.

Jennie told him that she is there for 2 weeks already and she saw how Chae is behind him. He innocently told her everything about Chae and that's when Jennie told him her plan. She said that she was thinking about it for so long, and she had made a plan. There were rumours that Chae's father is finding a groom for his daughter and he is also thinking of giving the groom a heavy amount of money which he can use to take care of Chae and himself. She said that Namjoon just have to reciprocate Chae's feeling, agree to marry her and before the wedding they will run away with the money they will get.

Namjoon instantly said no.

But Jennie told him that how it will be so good for them. They can live together and happily after that with the money. Without any worries.

Namjoon do want to live together with Jennie, and it made him weak. Just to keep Jennie with him he agreed with the plan.

Chae was so happy when Namjoon reciprocated her feelings. In one month their wedding date was fixed. Chae's father loved Namjoon and he had even seen him working in his office, so he knows he is trustworthy and gentle, a perfect groom for his daughter.

Their whole plan went smooth, Chae never came to know about Namjoon's marriage and his dirty motives. Namjoon kept acting like a sweet fiancee. He never went any further than hugging her though.

One week before the wedding Chae's father called Namjoon and gave him cheque of 25 million dollars. He asked Namjoon to take care of Chae, that's all and if he wants he can give him more money, he don't even have to work. Just love Chae. Chae's father also gift them a house in Seoul to live together with a beautiful garden, kitchen, terrace and everything.

Namjoon and Jennie sold that house in two days, collect the money and left before 4 days of wedding alongwith the money given by Chae's father. He didn't get married to her. And they know nothing about what happened to her after they left.

They left to Canada. Their next five years were peaceful bcoz of the money they have. They were five happiest years for Namjoon. No work stress, just beautiful days with his beautiful wife.

After five years that money was about to end. To use that money for more time period, they decided to come back to Korea and in Busan city, which is comparatively cheaper than Seoul or any city in USA.

It's been only three weeks for them since they were Busan when they saw Jin's grandparents. Namjoon and Jennie were in bank to withdraw money for daily use when they heard Jin's grandparents talking with a bank employee.

From their talk what they came to know that Jin's parents who are dead had made a FD in Jin's name when he was about to born. Even his grandparents didn't know anything about it. Bcoz Jin's parents died when Jin was very little, his parents never said anything about FD till their death. Bcoz of no one knowing about it's existence that money just keep getting increased.

When there was complete change in staff of the bank for its development, and even old transactions information was getting recorded, that's when Jin's grandparents get a notice from bank and came to know about it.

Till then the money has increased to 70 million dollars. The fixed year was only till Jin turned 21. So, for five years there were no increase in money, and nor anyone has renewed it. There was also a will related to that money. It was written in it that this FD can only get broke when Jin will turn 21. And even if it's in Jin's name but it will go to either to the guardian of Jin or his husband if he is married, bcoz they are the one who are taking care of Jin and who wants best for him.

Hearing that Jennie's mind again worked. They needed money and manipulating old people is easy.

This time Namjoon also said yes immediately. He was already in bliss of the last 5 years and if he can get more years like that, he is ready to do anything.

So, they kept eyes on Jin and his grandparents. After knowing enough about them, they met Jin and lied about them coming from Canada for a business trip and that their car is not working.

Jin took them to their home which they knows it will be easy, as they already know Jin is kind hearted.

When they were in Jin's house Namjoon started charming both Jin and his grandparents. Taking his grandparents on their side was alot easy than making Jin even a little bit soft to Namjoon.

Jin was never attracted to his charms. Initially maybe he even liked him a little but when Namjoon proposed him Jin instantly made distance from him.

But they kept trying and finally his grandparents made Jin agreed for the marriage.

But it was too late and they were already short of money. So, Namjoon asked to get marry to Jin in one day, so that they will get money and can run away just next day, before the wedding arrives.

Jin's grandparents told him about the will that he already knows but they didn't knew that. They were ready to give Namjoon money the other day.

But when the day arrives, they got too busy in wedding preparation that they forgot. Namjoon didn't ask for money. He can't come as a desperate or greedy.

So, even if it was not in their original plan Namjoon get married to Jin the other day.

They changed their plan and decided that after wedding when they will get the money, they will run away leaving Jin here.

But Jin ruined their plan.

When Jin's grandparents were about to give them money, Jin stopped them. Jin told his grandparents that they were the one who has taken care of him his whole life and he wants them to keep that money. His grandparents requested Jin to let them give this money to Namjoon but Jin didn't let them instead just to close the topic he tore the bank paper stating about money transfer. It would take time to prepare a new paper and Namjoon had already said that he has to leave to Canada soon. So, they can't wait for that money anymore.

Their whole plan went in vain.

They already had tickets for Australia.
And the only money they had left with them was only enough for them to go Seoul airport. Nothing more. They have no money to live in Australia after they went there.

Then they saw Jin's grandparents giving him 5 million dollars for his own use.

It was little but even that money was now enough for them.

So, they made another plan just in seconds and decided that they will take Jin with them to Seoul, but then leave him there and will take the money.

They were desperate. If they didn't take Jin with them then they can't go anywhere too.

So, they booked a taxi and asked the driver to leave them in the hotel of the most deserted place in Seoul. Then in next few hours they were in Seoul.

Jin was sleepy but they knew that he is a very light sleeper and even with a little noise he wakes up. They would have given him sleeping pills but they didn't have that. Neither there was any medical shop. Both were frustrated. This all thing wasn't in their plan and they weren't prepared.

At last Jennie asked Namjoon to make Jin tired.

Namjoon understand the double meaning of her words and said no. But she anyhow made him agreed to her plan, and atlast Namjoon agreed to have sex with Jin.

Their plan here actually worked. Jin was already dozing off between their session. When they were done, Jin was in deep sleep. He was already bcoz of the all wedding thing and travel. Then this made him more tired, that he slept like he is faint.

Namjoon was so disgusted with himself this time but he focused on his task. He cleaned Jin up and took all the luggage of Jin with him.

They took Jin's everything so that even if Jin woke up soon he doesn't try to find them. They want to make Jin busy in his own problems that idea of finding them don't even cross his mind. And till then they will be out of Seoul.

In desperation and hurry they took most ridiculous and selfish decisions.

Jin slept more than they thought though. He was so tired that he slept till next afternoon, till then Namjoon and Jennie were already out of the Seoul.

They went to Australia. It was already decided that they will meet Jungkook there. So, they met him. Jungkook after seeing them poor and sad, took them to his home. He then convinced Namjoon to come back home. This time he agreed.

Jennie also agreed bcoz now it's Taehyung who is the CEO. He had made KTH Enterprises the most successful in South Korea. Taehyung and Taehy are rich. Richer than anyone in Seoul. So, why waste time in these dangerous plans when she can get luxury from her own home.

Then they came to know about Taehyung's wedding. Jungkook asked them to come to Seoul when he will call them.

Jungkook thought trial wedding is the best day to reunite his family. He asked Namjoon to come.

So, that's why they are here now.

🥴😵😵 My head is spinning and I am dead.

Now, everything is revealed I guess. Except what will happen to Namjoon and Jennie ofcourse. Whatever happened to them will be in next chapter. It was getting so long. Sorry!

Thanks for reading ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 15.8K 60
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...
441K 18.7K 39
love is an act of endless forgiveness,a tender look which becomes an habit.... A story where Jungkook and taehyung meets again after an unforgettable...
668K 26K 39
[COMPLETED] taehyung is the CEO of F.I.T. and jeon jeongguk works for him. read and see how their relationship develops when jeongguk finds out somet...
220K 10.3K 91
He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything the man would give him , until he didn'...