HIS SECRETARY [TaeJin] βœ“

By TJ_love94

[COMPLETED] Just a simple love story of CEO Kim Taehyung and his secretary Kim Seokjin, with unexpected up an... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (Party 1/3)
16 (Party 2/3)
17 (Party 3/3)
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
NOT AN UPDATEπŸ˜„
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60 (Revelation 1/3)
61 (Revelation 2/3)
62 (Revelation 3/3)
63
64
65 (Wedding day 1/2)
66 (Wedding day 2/2)
67
68
69
70
71
72
73 [M]
74
75 (Ending)
Thank you!! πŸ₯³
Bonus Shot

56

4.8K 287 226
By TJ_love94

When after proposal Taehyung asked Jin if he wants to go home or somewhere else, Jin answered that he wants to spend some more time here.

The sound of water that Jin was hearing turns out there is actually a pool over there.

They both decided to sit there and have a peaceful moment.

So, they both are on pool side now. There coats are on ground while they have folded their pants up to their knees so that it doesn't get wet. And they have half of their legs inside the pool.

Jin hooked his arms with Taehyung and put his head on his shoulder.

He didn't forgot his gummy. He was eating it and sharing it with Taehyung in between.

It was calm.

Jin had one question in his mind. He decided to ask Taehyung now.

"Tae?"

Taehyung hummed.

"What about my first marriage?"

"What about it?" Taehyung asked in return.

Jin sighed, "If we get married, isn't it will be legally wrong?"

"No."

Jin looked at Taehyung at that.

"How?"

"I have thought about it already. Tell me, did you get the chance to register your marriage with him. Is there any proof that you are married to him legally?" Taehyung asked.

Jin shook his head.

"So, that means legally you are going to only get married to me. And also I have already filed a complaint against Seojoon and Hwasa. Police is finding them. When they will be in front of me, I will make sure to prove yours and his marriage null and void. You don't worry about that." Taehyung assured him.

Jin smiled feeling relieved.

"You know this whole week I was thinking what effect aunt Taehy's words have on you."

"Well you can see that." Taehyung answered signalling all around them, showing that her words really effected him that's why he decided to propose Jin.

"Yes, I can see that." Jin agreed, "I am so happy."

"Not more than me." Taehyung said and tried to take a gummy from jin.

Jin remembered something and he swatted Taehyung's hand away.

"What?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I am angry at you."

"Why?"

"You tricked me."

"I did? When?"

"You made me kiss you first."

"What?"

"Yes. I swore that I will not let you kiss me neither I will kiss you first bcoz of that day. Then you didn't kissed me even once this week. And today- today I was the one who kissed you first. That's not fair. I wanted you to make up to me." Jin pouted.

Taehyung chuckled, "So, you were angry bcoz you chose to be that, not bcoz you actually were?" he asked blinking.

Jin shrugged.

"Wow! And here I was thinking that you were actually angry, so I thought giving you some time. I thought what if I tried to kiss you and you get more angry, then you will deny for this date." Taehyung said sulking.

Jin laughed, "Aww..you were scared of me?"

Taehyung gave him a glare.

Jin giggled, "Ok. Forget it. Give me your phone."

"Why?"

"Give me your phone." Jin repeated. No explanation.

Taehyung sighed. Took out his phone and gave it to Jin.

"Now turn." Jin said.

"What?"

"Turn. Sit in way so that your head is on my chest."

Taehyung gave him a questioning look.

"Do what i said."

Taehyung decided to oblige. So, he turned and sit in a way that his head was on Jin's chest.

"Now smile."

That's when Taehyung realized that Jin is trying to click selfies of them.

There first ever selfies.

"Let's capture this beautiful moment." Jin said.

Both of them smiled at that and Jin clicked their selfie.

(They are not wearing this but the pose is kinda same 🤷🏻‍♀️).

After that they click a lot more selfies in different poses. Then they gave reviews on their own pics. Laughed at some.

They were just enjoying the moment that they didn't pay attention to the time.

It was around 11:30pm, when the restaurant staff came and told them softly that it's too late, that they realized the time and decided to leave.

They apologize to the staff, and left from there.

It was around 12:30am at midnight when they came to home giggling.

They were trying to be quiet bcoz it was too late, but they were feeling so happy that they didn't need any reason to smile.

Their faces were showing their giddiness.

They thought that everyone must be sleeping at this time so they weren't ready to see Taehy there sitting in the dark with her phone.

Seeing her unexpectedly at this late, they can only shriek in fear.

Taehy rolled her eyes at their reaction.

"I don't look that horrible." she commented.

Tae and Jin both calm their hearts.

"That's not what we thought." Jin answered her.

"Whatever. It's 12:30-"

"Eomma, I told you we can get late." Taehyung cut her off.

"And? I am not saying anything for that. I am not here bcoz I was worried for you anyway."

"Then why?"

"I wanna know good news too." Taehy said her eyes fixed on something.

When TaeJin followed her eyes, they found that she is looking at the ring in Jin's finger.

They both blushed.

"Well...spill the tea." Taehy said a little whiny.

"Eomma, I know you know already."

"No, I don't know anything."

Taehyung sighed, "Ok yeah, I proposed him."

"And?" she asked. Knowing very well everything but wanted to hear from Taehyung.

"He said yes."

"See!" she clapped and came closer to them, "See, I told you. One day you both will come and tell me that you both are ready to get married. That's why I was already preparing for it." she bragged looking proud.

"Anyways, OMG! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY." she squealed and hugged them both together.

"Can I also know a little about how he proposed you?" she asked Jin pulling away with a pout.

Jin smiled wide at her and nodded.

The night ended like that, with all three of them talking till late at night.

Next morning:
At KTH Enterprises:

"Surprise!!"

TaeJin got startled with that loud noise.

When they both came inside the company they were confused not finding anyone at all there.

But when Taehyung came inside his cabin with Jin behind him, they get startled finding all of the employees there.

"What's happening?" Taehyung questioned.

As always Lisa was the one who came forward to answer him. Even though now Taehyung don't treat him like before. He is so cold with her. But Lisa doesn't let it affect her.

"We all here to congratulate you both KT." Lisa answered.

Taehyung pursed his lips, "Congratulate?"

"Yes, everyone knows that you proposed Jin yesterday and he said yes. We are so happy for you. So......all this." she said looking all around the decoration.

Taehyung blinked confused, bcoz who told them?

He didn't ask that though.

"Thank you for this. But I hope that this news will remain low-key. Don't spread it everywhere." he warned them.

"Ofcourse." all the employees said.

Taehyung gave them a small smile.

All employees then congratulate both Tae and Jin.

In between everyone congratulating them, Tae saw how happy Jin is looking and thanking everyone with a big smile on his face.

He couldn't stop himself, so when everyone were done congratulating them, Taehyung pulled him close by his waist and kissed Jin in front of all.

Everyone cheered.

It was a short kiss bcoz Jin pulled away blushing.

Taehyung smiled fondly at him.

Soon, his cabin was empty leaving only him, Jin, Yoongi and hobi.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi, "How everyone knows?"

Yoongi looked embarrassed, "Uhh.. actually, when you told me the news in the morning. I was with hobi and hearing the news he squealed gaining everyone's attention. So yeah... that's how they know."

Taehyung sighed and looked at hobi, who was not paying attention to Taehyung and Yoongi.

Hobi was teasing Jin with his eyes making mischevious faces. Jin was looking shy and was glaring at him.

Taehyung smiled looking at their interaction.

He then stopped smiling and took his role of cold CEO, "Mr.Jung?"

Hobi got caught off guard and the party blower that he was holding for celebration fell down from his hands.

"I-i'm sorry. Yes sir?" hobi stand up straight, giving his whole attention to Tae.

Taehyung wanted to laugh, but he controlled himself. He has always seen hobi getting scared by him.

He let it be in past.

But now he needs to change that.

"Are you scared of me Mr.Jung?"

"Ye- uh..No sir." Hobi answered shaking his head.

"Am I strict?" Taehyung again asked.

"Ye- No sir. Ofcourse not."

"Do you want to go from here Mr.Jung?"

"Yes please." hobi looks like he is pleading. He actually wants to go from this cabin, so that he can breathe calmly again.

He knows Taehyung is not that cold as he present himself in front of him or other employees.

The way Yoongi and Jin talk about him, Tae is nothing like that. But well he is Yoongi's bestfriend and Jin's boyfriend. But for him though, Tae is his boss. And he is scared of him.

Always have been.

Taehyung after seeing Hobi's expression couldn't stop himself from laughing.

Jin and Yoongi both were shaking their head disapprovingly at Hobi and Tae's interaction.

"You don't have to be scared of me. If you are going to be like this with me then how I will enjoy my bestfriend's wedding."

"Wait! I am your bestfriend. My wedding?" Yoongi asked confused.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Ofcourse! Some day you are going to marry him, right?" he asked pointing at hobi.

Hobi, Yoongi and Jin all looked at him wide eyed.

Taehyung snorted looking at Yoongi's reaction, "C'mon, I am also your bestfriend, I can also tell who my bestfriend loves without him telling me. Besides if you forgot then let me tell you that I am a boss here, sometimes it can get late but I surely come to know what is happening in my company." he winked at last.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked confused.

"Ask them."

Hobi and Yoongi both look embarrassed.

After few seconds Yoongi gain strength and shrugged, "Yeah! We are dating, so what?"

"WHAT?!!" Jin screamed in surprise.

"You didn't told me." Jin looked at hobi with accusing eyes.

"Jinnie, I am sorry." Hobi apologized.

"We wanted to keep it secret for sometime." Yoongi said with a serious face.

"Wow! So cool. Secrets between bestfriends. Awesome." Taehyung said sarcastically.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"It's ok. They can keep it secret if they want, it's their relationship. But now when we know, so tell me since when you both are dating?" Jin asked.

"About one and half a month ago." Hobi answered.

Jin looked sad that he doesn't know about it for this long but he brushed that feeling aside. He is happy for hobi. He have been the witness of their crush on each other. He is happy to know that they finally work on their feeling.

After that Taehyung come forward and stand in front of hobi.

Hobi looked down, not making eye contact with Taehyung.

"Let's be friends."

Hobi looked above in surprise when Taehyung said to him that while extending his hand for hobi to shake.

"F-friends?" Hobi stuttered.

Taehyung smiled wide, "Yes. You are so important to both my bestfriend and fiancee. I think I deserve to be your friend atleast."

Hobi looked touched hearing that. He glanced at both Yoongi and Jin, who were smiling now.

He then shake Taehyung's hand, "I would love to be your friend sir."

"No more scaring around me." Taehyung warned.

"I will try."

Taehyung and Jin themselves look excited for their marriage.

Their friends look excited for it.

Their employees look excited for it.

But no one can match Taehy's excitement over it.

TaeJin realized that when they went home that night, and Taehy was waiting for them with their wedding date already fixed.

She give them option to deny her chosen date though.

But they couldn't deny, for two reasons-
1) She was looking so happy, that they didn't wanted to make her sad by denying.
2) They actually didn't have any problem with that date, so saying no...is not an option at all.

So, at last their wedding date get fixed after one month from that day.

That is 1 March.

After two days:
At night:

Taehy, Taehyung and Jin all were watching a movie that they all three liked.

In between the movie Taehy wanted to eat something so she went to kitchen.

After fifteen minutes when she came, she was squealing and looking so happy.

"Taehyungie~" she came closer to them singing Taehyung's name.

Taehyung and Jin both looked at her confused, but smile on their faces seeing her happy.

Jin gave Taehyung a questioning look about why she is so happy suddenly.

At which Taehyung only shrugged.

"Guess what?" she asked both of them.

"What?" Tae and Jin both asked at the same time.

She shook her head, "No. You have to guess." after saying that she looked at Taehyung and made a mischevious face.

"What?" Taehyung asked chuckling.

"I am not gonna tell like that. Please think. Telling like this is no fun." she whined, and looked at Taehyung hopeful.

Taehyung this time actually tried to guess what can make his mom so happy.

All the time Jin and Taehy both were looking at him with hopeful eyes.

Jin bcoz he also wanted to know what's making Taehy happy, but he really doesn't have any idea about what it can be.

After few seconds Taehyung thought something that made him raised his brow, and looked at Taehy.

She sat straight at that.

Taehyung smiled get wide and his eyes shine before even telling what he thought, he and taehy are like talking with just their eyes.

"What? I wanna know too." Jin whined between them stomping his feet.

Taehyung snapped his finger, "Jungkook?"

Taehy smiled wide, nodded furiously and hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled seeing how happy she looks.

"Who is jungkook?" Jin asked.

"My youngest son."

"My little brother."

Taehyung and Taehy answered together.

Jin's mouth took a shape of 'O' in realization.

"So, what about him?" Jin asked Taehy.

"After knowing that Taehyung is getting married after one month, he and his boyfriend is coming here." she said clapping.

"Woah! When?" Taehyung asked.

"Day after tomorrow."

"That's awesome." Taehyung said excited.

"What about your oldest son?" Jin asked Taehy.

Hearing that Taehy stopped smiling at once.

"What about him?" she asked sounding a little angry.

"You didn't told him about our marriage. He isn't coming?" Jin asked.

"No." Taehy answered immediately and left from there.

Jin frowned, then looked at Taehyung guilty.

"Did I say something wrong?"

Taehyung gave him a small smile and shook his head, "No. Don't worry. She will be fine."

"Something happened with your older brother?"

"I will tell you everything. But later. Right now I am happy."

Jin smiled, "That i can see."

"Yeah! I am meeting him after like one and half an year later."

"Why don't he live here with you both?" Jin asked.

Taehyung sat beside him, "He lives in Australia, with his boyfriend."

"They aren't married yet?"

"No. But nobody can tell. They give all married couple vibes. It's just they think if they actually get married that means they are old."

Both chuckled at that.

"What's his boyfriend name?"

"Park Jimin."

"Oh!"

"Kook went there to study but then he found jimin and they fell in love. Jimin couldn't come here bcoz his family wanted him to be there, so kook decided to settle there."

"So, you both didn't want him to be here like Jimin's parents?"

"Well someone has to compromise. When kook decided to settle there so we didn't objected. Besides he loves Australia more than here. So, it's good."

"There aren't any pictures of your brothers at home?" Jin asked looking around.

"That?" Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at whatever he thought, "Eomma has a rule. She only hung pictures of those who live here, and those who don't, they don't get space for their photo frame too."

"Woah! Why?" Jin asked laughing.

That's weird. People hung more photos of them who are not there, so that they can see them.

"She doesn't wanna miss them after seeing their photos. So, she put it inside." Taehyung replied.

Jin nodded, "That's something different."

"Well yeah."

Their focus then went to the movie they were watching and they realized that they missed the ending scene in the commotion, and the movie was over minutes ago.

Jin pouted, "I wanted to watch the ending scene."

"Me too." Tae shared his sentiment.

"Well anyways, I am sleepy. I am going to my room." Jin said and stood up.

But before he can leave Taehyung was calling him.

"Yes?" Jin asked smirking.

"Don't you think you are forgetting something?"

"What?" Jin asked feigning innocence.

Taehyung didn't answer him, he just pulled Jin closer and kissed him softly.

"This." he said kissing Jin on cheeks making him smile.

"Hobi after Taehyung asked him to be his friend." 😁

New characters entry 😉.

Thanks for reading ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 18.7K 39
love is an act of endless forgiveness,a tender look which becomes an habit.... A story where Jungkook and taehyung meets again after an unforgettable...
144K 6.2K 40
(COMPLETEDβœ…) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
637K 33.3K 38
-in which the cocky and blunt ceo jeongguk, falls in love with the lovely and quiet street artist taehyung. inspired by the kdrama: rich man -decemb...
500K 24.5K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...