Profiling Love (A Derek Morga...

By LokillA4

"You work this case like you work any other" I tell him as I look up at his tall frame from my sitting positi... More

A/N & Cast
North Mammon Pt. 1
North Mammon Pt. 2
The Club
Empty Planet Pt. 1
Empty Planet Pt. 2
Sex, Birth, Death
Profiler, Profiled Pt. 1
Profiler, Profiled Pt. 2
Surprise
Maneater
The Big Game
Revelations Pt. 1
Revelations Pt. 2
Savior
Restless
Hospital
Home Pt. 1
A/N
Home Pt. 2
Nightmares
Training
Elevator
Exams
Children of the Dark Pt. 1
Children of the Dark Pt. 2
Paperwork
Distruction
Targeted
Smoke
Worry
Cant Take My Eyes Off of You
Hendrick
Foster Care
Friends
Hotel
Meeting
Confrontation
Brother
Letter
Childhood
Lucky Pt. 1
Lucky Pt. 2
Lucky Pt. 3
Desk
Here Comes the Sun
Hallow's Eve
About Face
Infinite
Halloween
A/N
Mystery
Butterflies
Mr. Scratch
Brain Wash
Seeing Things
Scared Of Losing You
Unfit
Babysitting
Shopping
Guessing
Not Again
A/N
Win
Run Boy Run
Strangers to, Friends into Lovers...
5 More Minuites
A/N
Alone Again
Aternative Ending!
Goodbye

Coming Clean

6.8K 155 7
By LokillA4

"Hey you okay?" Derek asks as he sits up in his chair against the hospital walls. I sigh and sluggishly walk towards him, before collapsing in the chair next to him.

"I've been better." I admit, leaning my head onto his shoulder. His right hand pats my head before he kisses it gently.

"If Leo's okay, why aren't you?" He asks and I lift my head to look at him.

"Because now no one is safe." I state.

"Why not?" Morgan asks confused.

"Because Leo's brother Joshua has my file. He knows everything about me, so that means you, the team, and anyone I've gotten close with." I explain.

"We'll find him. If Leo can do it so can we. We tell the team, get some help..." he starts but when he seems my face he stops. "What? What's wrong?" He asks worried.

"I have to tell you something." I start uneasily.

"Okay..." he trails off. I let out a shaky breath and sit up facing forward. I place my elbows on my knees and plant my face in my hands. Morgan's stare bores into the side of my face, seeing how nervous I am. I swallow hard and shuffle in my seat to look at him.

"Do you know why I wanted to become an FBI agent?" I ask and he furrows his brows.

"You wanted to be one but when your mother didn't allow it you wanted to be one even more." He answers and my head tilts to the side slightly.

"Okay, Yeah. But why did I want to be one in the first place?" I ask.

"To help people?" He says unsurely.

"Yes and no." I say before taking a deep breath and continuing. "When I was a kid I lived with my biological parents until I was 11." I start and he narrows his eyes.

"I already know this..." he mutters, trying to understand what I'm starting to say. I nod and bite my lip.

"But before I was 11 my life wasn't exactly picture perfect. I lived in a crappy apartment in Brooklyn, real dangerous neighborhood. Gunshots, addicts, not a place a kid should grow up in. When kids are small and they see these things, see these dangerous people what are their first action?" I ask and Morgan sits up slightly.

"Go to their parents for protection." He says shrugging. I nod slowly agreeing.

"Yes, that's what kids do right? They go to their mom or dad so they can protect them from the big bad world. But for me that wasn't the case. I ran away from my parents."

"Why?" He asks and I slowly look around the mostly empty hospital.

"It started when I was maybe 3ish. My dad was a huge alcoholic, so was my mom. Hitting was the norm in my house. Yelling and blaming me for small inconveniences in their life. Over the years hitting turned into cutting..." I trail off before lifting my hair so he can see my neck that he's always so curious about. Morgan bites the inside of his cheek before tracing his large finger over the rugged healed scar. I suck in a breath feeling tears trying to well up into my eyes.

"I never left the house. I didn't go to school because of my paranoid parents. If teachers saw I came to school lined with bruises, suspicion would arise. So I stayed home. My mother barely fed me, kept me ill nourished so I couldn't fight back." I explain wiping a lone tear off my face.

"But as I got older, the neighborhood got more and more expensive. My dad barely had a job, all the money he did get he spent it all on booze. Since he was always drunk he occasionally got too close to me. Touching me inappropriately, sometimes going further than just touching..." I trail off remembering how he would lock us in my closet together. Morgan angrily shakes his leg on the floor, catching my attention.

"My mother caught on to what he was doing. You'd think she'd me angry with him but no. She was angry at me. She was jealous of me." I say, my voice breaking slightly. Morgan places his hand in mine trying to comfort me.

"She came up with this idea. She'd sell me off to men for money, so she could have him to herself and not share him with me. In her twisted mind she thought I wanted to be with him. My dad loved the idea so they started looking for men who were into kids." I sneer. "Went on for years. I was raped I don't even know how many times. Until one night on my 11th birthday I had enough. When I was sold  to this one scrawny looking man I studied him. He was a talker, nervous of what he was going to do. The entire drive to his house he didn't blindfold me, he wanted me comfortable. He kept rambling nervously while I memorized every single street sign."

"Once we got to his place I knew everything I needed to know. He was unorganized, submissive, and easy. When he went to get me something I ran. I stole his car, tried my best to drive it but I was only 11. I crashed it against some pole, and got off easy. I was spotted a few weeks later on the streets and put into foster care. You know the rest." I chuckle and wipe my eyes. Silence buds in and I can't but feel responsible. I avert my eyes away from him and bite my lip, peeling off the skin. A soft squeeze on my thigh makes me look up at him, only to see he's not angry.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asks.

"I don't know. I was going to tell you last night when we got home but, you know." I say and he nods.

"Does anyone else know?"

"Um Garcia, Leo, and my adoptive mother" I answer.

"Your sister?" He asks but I shake my head. "Oh god Isla." He says rubbing his eyes together.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I don't know why I didn't, I always set myself up for this stuff. Keeping secrets until it's life threatening." I ramble and place my hands in my hair messily.

"Hey, Hey it's okay. I understand why you didn't tell me." He soothes as he puts his arms around me.

"How could you say that. How could you be with me. Did you not hear what I said?" I ask and he nods.

"I heard every single word that came out of your mouth." He declares.

"Clearly you didn't. You know everything now." I say and he purses his lips.

"I don't know what your trying to say." He says and I let out an angry noise.

"You should be breaking up with me. I mean first you find out I was a prostitute and you were fine with it. And now this! I just told you I don't know how many times I was raped, that doesn't worry you?" I ask and he scoffs with a smile on his face.

"Why would it?" He asks leaving me baffled.

"I've slept with who knows how many people, usually that's not something a person looks for in a partner." I explain and he shakes his head softly.

"Isla this isn't you sleeping with people, this is you being raped by monsters. Trust me there's a difference." He says as he rubs his hand on my arm. I sigh and sink into the chair.

"How bout we go home?" He asks and I rub my head.

"My place is trashed." I sigh.

"Okay so how bout we go there to clean up a bit then go to my place?" He asks and I look up at him to see an encouraging smile on his face. I give in and nod.

"Alright fine. Lets go say bye to Leo." I state before we both get up and make our way in his room.

"Hey mate!" Leo says happily, his movements sluggish and lagged. Morgan laughs and walks over to Leo who holds his hand out. Morgan takes his hand before it was being yanked up and down.

"Someone's on some strong meds." Morgan jokes before taking his hand back.

"How you doing luv?!" Leo asks loudly. My eyes bulge a little before putting my finger to my lips, motioning for him to be more quiet. He copies me and puts his bandaged hand up to his lips.

"Shhh." He says lowly before looking around. "Why are we whispering?" He asks like a child. I chuckle and sit next to him.

"Because you need to be quiet." I tell him.

"Oi! You saying I'm loud?" He asks in a high voice. Morgan laughs loudly causing Leo to follow.

"Morgan! You're provoking him." I tell him with a small smile playing on my lips. Morgan and Leo's laughs slowly come to a stop. Once they do Morgan walks over to where Leo and I sit.

"Hey man, we're gonna see you tomorrow, okay?" Morgan asks.

"You're leaving?" Leo asks jutting his lip out.

"Only for a little bit Hendrick. I promise I'll be back tomorrow." I reassure him. He smiles dopey before swaying and lifting up his hand, giving me a thumbs up. I smile down at him and kiss his forehead.

"Okay, goodnight Leo." I whisper and he nods waving slowly. Morgan pats Leo's shoulder before grabbing my hand and bringing me out of the room. We walk to the same doctor I had before stopping.

"Can you have a security guard blocking his room at all times?" I ask and the doctor nods.

"Yeah sure thing. Is this some kind of federal emergency?" He asks and before I can answer Morgan does for me.

"Yes, he's extremely important. He must be under surveillance at every moment." He states seriously.

"Okay, I'll get a guard." He adds. We wave goodbye and thank him before leaving the hospital in my car.

The car ride was fairly quiet. The sound of the radio and movements heard. I look to my left to see Morgan's driving figure.

"You sure you're okay with it?" I ask and he sighs.

"Yeah I'm sure. I think it's a good thing I know." He says.

"I suppose..." I trail off.

"I think it's amazing how you didn't let what happen to you make you do something you'd regret." He states and I smile.

"I got lucky I guess."

"We're gonna find them right?" He asks referring to my birth parents.

"That's what Leo and Garcia's helping me with. The statue of limitations for what he did hasn't happened yet. I have one more year to find him and arrest him." I state looking down at my hands. Morgan's right hand leaves the wheel before intertwining it in my left hand.

"Good, That son of a bitch deserves to rot in jail." He says with venom in his voice. I smile a little before looking up at him. We reach my neighborhood but get stuck in a line of traffic a few blocks from my house.

"What the hell?" Morgan asks looking out the window. Three large fire trucks speed next to us on the sidewalk causing Morgan to look over at me.

"Drive!" I yell just as he hops onto the sidewalk and puts on a siren.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Derek finally knows! Sorry for yet another cliff hanger.

Vote and comment!

Word Count: 1932

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 16.4K 75
dependent ~ aaron hotchner x oc A quiet tech analyst, named Ellie Lombardi, for the FBI suddenly gets thrown a curve ball when one of the me...
450K 11.1K 35
"Dating? Do you mean dating us both at the same time?" "I mean, it isn't the worst idea..." In which y/n is faced with a choice she's not quite ready...
60.5K 1K 28
I'm publishing a teen wolf fic soon if that piques anyone's interests. So check that out when it does. An ⚠️OUT OF CHARACTER (slightly and only for c...
94.5K 3.2K 87
Now that you understand your place in the team, you work day in and day out to capture the bad guys and give justice fo those who seek it. However, s...