Meeting

I wake up with my body halfway off the bed, my right arm and leg hanging touching the floor. I crank my head up and see that Leo is sprayed on the bed. Rubbing my eyes I sit up to see Morgan no longer on the bed.

"Morning." His deep voice booms from the bathroom. I get up and shuffle my way over to him, leaning my cheek on his muscular shoulder. I close my eyes while my right hand traces the tattoo on his arm. He wears his navy blue V-neck and black jeans, ready for the day.

"Someone didn't sleep well." He chuckles before kissing the top of my head. I open my eyes and look up at him tiredly.

"I forgot how much of a hog Leo is when sleeping together." I moan causing Morgan to stiffen.

"Oh come on it was years ago." I groan pushing myself off his warm shoulder.

"I know I know." He groans. He washes his face while I get undressed to take a shower. I open the nozzle and wait for the hot water to settle in.

"You ready for today?" Morgan asks as he looks down at my bare body. I shrug and lean my head back.

"I don't know. I've been waiting for this for years, what if they won't confess?" I ask as I test the water with my hands.

"They will." Morgan reassures me as I begin the enter the hot shower.

"Let's hope." I finalize grabbing a bar of soap.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

"You sure you don't want us to come too?" Garcia asks holding my hand.

"Yeah I'm sure. Morgan, Leo, and I are gonna go. If they confess Morgan's going to call you to come, if not we'll be back." I explain the plan.

"I'm sure they will." Prentiss try's to reassure me.

"Oh you don't know them, they're the most stubborn people I've ever met." I sigh holding my head.

"Don't worry kid, we'll get them." Rossi tells me softly.

"Than we get Joshua." JJ says. I smile at their optimism and nod. I hug everyone goodbye, leaving Reid for last.

"Good luck." He mumbles into my hair.

"Thank you Spency." I tell him. I break the hug and look up at him. His long hair sticks to his face, his brown eyes look worried, and his lips are in a thin line.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be fine." I tell him, not believing my own lie.

"What if you don't arrest them?" He asks me. I bite my lip and look at the side. Everyone stands by the lobby talking with faint smiles.

"Than I come home to my real family." I say looking back up at him. I see him smile before nodding.

"Alright, let's go luv." Leo speaks loudly. We get into a car and drive to the new address Garcia found.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

We sit in the SUV staring at well maintained two story house.

"You sure your girl got the right address?" Leo asks looking at the house. I look down at the paper in my hand and nod.

"This is it..." I trail off. Morgan exits the car first and opens my door for me.

"Thanks." I say still looking up at the house in shock. We walk up to the porch and ring the doorbell. An elegant ring signals our arrival and a voice booms out.

"Coming!" A voice yells. Less than a moment later and fairly tall lanky teenage boy opens the door. He has short curly brown hair, brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin. My mouth goes dry looking at him...

Because he looks just like me.

"Can I help you?" He asks tilting his head to the side. A small healing bruise is lined on his cheek causing anger to boil inside me.

"Yes I'm SSA Del la Cruise, this is SSA Morgan, and Agent Leo Foster, we're here to see your parents. Maria Del la Cruz and Julio Del la Cruz." I utter their names, as I trace my scar on my neck.

"Are they in trouble?" The boy asks. I ignore him instead asking him a question.

"Are you Roberto Juan Del la Cruz?" I ask.

"Um, yeah." He says placing a hand on his face, trying to hide his bruise.

"Are your parents home?" Morgan asks.

"Mami! Papi!" Roberto yells.

"Who's at the door Roberto?" A feminine voice asks. I lip my dry lips and clutch Morgan's hand. A short skinny woman with eye bags and dark brown hair that is pinned up looks up at me. Her eyes bulge before she calls for her husband.

"Isla?" She asks.

"Hola mami." I say through gritted teeth.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Drama will start next chapter!

Vote and Comment!

Word Count: 792