Shopping

"I mean is it really necessary? I have plenty of dresses." I point out as Garcia drags me down to yet another store with Prentiss and JJ lurking behind us trying to keep up.

"I'm just so excited! You know how much I love shopping!" She says stopping in front of a random store.

"Well I think we should focus on JJ." I add.

"Why would we focus on me?" She asks.

"Because even though I'm not working at the moment I'm still one hell of a profiler." I mention. She looks nervous before letting out a breath.

"You remember that guy from the storm case down south?" She asks.

"I wasn't there for that case, but I recall Morgan telling me about it." I say thinking hard.

"Well there was this detective, Will. And we've been dating for a while..." She says closing one eye waiting for our reactions.

"I knew something was up!" Garcia explodes.

"You two looked very good together." Prentiss agrees.

"I'm happy for you. Truly." I tell her with a smile.

"Well, I'm also pregnant." She slips in.

"WHAT?!" We all exclaim.

I walk to her with open arms giving her a hug.

"Congratulations!" I tell her still wrapping my mind around the good news.

"Yeah! I cant believe I'm going to be a mom." She says.

"If anyone could do it. It's you." Prentiss says with a wide smile.

"Now we need to go shopping for all 3 of you. Isla, you, AND the baby! Exciting, exciting!" Garcia says with a loud cheer. I laugh and decide to walk with Prentiss so Garcia can talk with JJ about babies.

"This is great news! Another addition to the family." I say with a small smile.

"Won't be a family until you come back to work." She says nudging my shoulder.

"Tell me about it. Hotch told me last week I don't look 'alive'. Whatever the hell that means." I complain.

"Well..." She starts.

"Not you too." I groan.

"Hey don't hate on me. You just look a little different is all." She tells me.

"I feel exactly the same." I state.

"You're not, and you need to stop lying to yourself. What happened to you is serious, it would change anybody." She tells me, putting a hand around my shoulders. I smile at her and nod.

"I miss our talks and lunches." I say with a chuckle as we walk on the crooked sidewalk, glancing at stores.

"Me too! So far my options are eating lunch with your boyfriend who just complains about you not being at work. Hotch grumbling about the divorce. Reid, just being Reid. Rossi is just too quiet to eat lunch with. JJ is not wild enough like you are. Garcia is who I've been eating with, but it would be nice to have my old partner in crime back." She rants.

"You better put in a good word for me than." I tell her with a smirk.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

5 stores later JJ is drowning in bags, half of them bought by Garcia and the rest bought by me and Prentiss.

"Guys enough! Today was for Isla." JJ tells us with a giggle.

"Yes! Okay I saw this amazing black dress a few stores back. Come! Come!" Garcia says joyously. She latches herself onto me, folding our hands together before dragging me into a quick paced walk on the broken sidewalk.

I give a pointed look to JJ who only smiles innocently back at me.

"Isn't it beautiful." Garcia says in awe. I look through the glass front window at the mannequin posed graciously in front of me. A tight black latex fabric dress hugs the mannequin's form perfectly. The top of the dress being a straight line across the chest, and the bottom falling right underneath her rear.

"It's nice, but Morgan said fancy. This is clubbing." I point out at the provocative dress.

"Since when has fancy not been provocative for you?" Prentiss asks with a smirk.

"True." I say with a laugh. "I don't know guys, it might not even look good on me like it does the mannequin." I point out again.

"Pretty lady! You are gorgeous! You have wide hips, toned legs, enough boob to give at least 2 other girls. It would look FAB on you. If you looked like me it's be a different story." She trails off.

"Hey." I tell Garcia nudging her shoulder.

"Don't sell yourself short. You are beautiful. I'd drop Derek in a second for you." I wink at her. She blushes before covering her face.

"Okay! Okay! Enough convincing, go buy it!" Garcia squeals with joy. A small smile etches its way onto my face before we all walk in. I buy the dress in a medium and thank the cashier before pouring back out of the store.

"It's 4pm, when are you and Morgan going out for dinner?" JJ asks like a mom already.

"7pm." I tell her off the bat.

"You should start heading home to get ready." Prentiss mentions.

"Yeah, you're right. Well I had fun guys!" I tell them, hugging each and every one of them.

"Don't worry Isla. I'll put that good word in." Prentiss says with a wink. I smile back at her before waving and driving back to the apartment in my black camaro.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Okay I lied. One more short chapter after this one. SORRY! But i hope you liked this chapter. Showed a more relaxed Isla, while she's out with her friends.

Vote and comment!

Word count: 926