The Big Game

We arrive at the BAU and wait for JJ to start her presentation.

"The Dennis family were murdered an hour ago in their Atlanta, Georgia home in the Suburbs. The police went there unusually fast." She starts.

"Why?" I ask.
"One of the unsubs called them and told them that the other was about to murder the victims. He called from inside the house. The one who called sounded terrified and begged them to get there in time. However the other one, who calls himself Raphael, was about the kill the sinners inside." She explains.

"Sinners?" Hotch asks confused.
"How fast was the response time?" Reid asks.
"4 minutes, 26 seconds" She answers and my eyes widen.

"The husband who was killed was a millionaire so there will be media coverage. And when the cops arrived they found this on the bed." She says clicking her remote to a bible quote.

"Revelations Chapter 6, Verse 8" Hotch squints looking at the page.
"They're killing sinners. They are on a mission."

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Once on the plane, we listen to the call one of the unsubs made.

"They have too many possessions. So what, they killed the married couple because of the sin greed?" I question thinking out loud.

"Okay when we get there we split up. Garcia look for the name Raphael through all the data bases. JJ get inside pictures of the victims for victimology. Prentiss go where the body's are and look at the wounds. I'm gonna go to the Station, Gideon, Reid, Morgan, and Isla you go to the crime scene." Hotch tells us giving our jobs. We all nod and get seated waiting to get to Georgia.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

We arrive at the scene, meet the detective, and start trying to profile the unsub. Morgan gets a phone call and answers it.

"Yea I see a little brown couch, why?" He asks.
"Garcia, there's a video of this murder posted on the internet?" Morgan asks looking up at us.
"Directly across the room..." Morgan speaks aloud. I look to my left and see a computer looking directly at us. I walk towards it and slam it shut.

We make our way back to the Station where Hotch found a video of one of the unsubs.

"Punish seven times." The audio on the video says.

"5 more victims." Gideon mutters.

"This computer belonged to the family. He hacked it." Reid says. Suddenly his face drops and he slowly gets up.

"Um, does this building have wireless internet?" Reid asks the detective, resulting in the detective to nod 'yes'.

"The cameras on right now!" He whisper shouts.
"Can we trace it back to the unsub if he hacked it?" Hotch asks.
"Only if it stays on." Reid tells him just as a small ringing noise blinks on the computer. All our heads turn to look at the screen.

"THE ARMIES OF SATAN SHALL NOT PREVAIL" It says is bold letters before turning off completely.

"What if he's tech support? They have complete access if you give it to them." I ask and Hotch nods calling Garcia to check if the victims called one recently.

Prentiss comes in from inspecting the bodies and calls a meeting.

"They were killed as if he were slaughtering an animal. Or sacrifices. By the way that he kills he's either a hunter or a farmer." Prentiss says as she writes on a big white board.