Unfit

"I think it's too early" Says someone with a calm and low voice.

"You're telling me?!" A feminine voice joins in.

"She won't listen to me." A deeper voice sighs.

"Well, she's quite stubborn." A serous tone counters.

"Yeah no shit." The deep voice grumbles.

"But she passed the exam." A lighter voice adds.

"We made those questions." An older voice says.

"Exactly, she knew all the answers."

"You all know I can hear you right?" I ask as I open my tired eyes and sit up from my position on the bed. Everyone looks my way from the doorway with a sorry look on their face.

Morgan walks up to me and gives me a kiss on the lips.

"Morning." He says in a sing song voice.

"And for your previous conversation, I'm fine. I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys." I sigh, getting up revealing my pajamas that consist of boxer briefs and Morgan's blue shirt.

"I just think it's a bit early." Reid says worriedly.

"It's been a month, plenty of time. Actually too much if you ask me." I speak through a yawn.

"You're tired." JJ points out.

"When am I not tired." I counter.

"You haven't been sleeping." Morgan insists.

"Well I've been uncomfortable." I tell him.

"Because you still have not fully recovered from what happened." Prentiss observes.

"No. Because I have a heavy snoring log sleepin next to me." I sigh, flattening down my crazy bed hair.

"Kid, I don't think it's a good idea." Rossi insists.

"I've been out for too long. You guys need me." I plead.

"We'll manage." Hotch finally speaks.

"Well I cant. I'm going crazy in this house." I complain.

"You've had company." Garcia adds with a smile plastered on her face.

"A nagging Brit, with the tendency of over sharing is not company. That's a nag." I say walking through the team to go into the kitchen.

"Oy! I take that as offense. You don't see me complainin about you drinking all the apple juice." A thick British accent speaks, belonging to Leo who lays on my couch. With his shoes on if I may add.

I walk over to him and shove his feet off the white couch.

"Because it's Derek's and I's apartment, moron. You shouldn't even be drinking it." I tell him before walking to the kitchen and opening the refrigerator, only to be met with an empty bottle of apple juice. I take it out and fling it at Leo on the couch.

The light empty plastic bottle hits him square in the face making him hold his nose dramatically.

"Take her away from me, she's a bloody criminal, she is." He whines looking at Hotch.

"I'm afraid you are stuck with her." Hotch responds causing me to frown.

"You're no fun." I pout at Hotch.

"That's why I'm the leader of this team." He reminds me. I roll my eyes at him and pull out the jug of OJ instead.

"We have a case, so we have to go." JJ tells the team. I sigh and sit on a high stool. Everyone pours out of the apartment, Morgan giving me a quick kiss on the forehead.