Exams

After Morgan and I slept together we have been closer than ever. When he's not working on cases he helps me train for my exams that are today. He brings me to shooting ranges, goes to the gym with me, and even lets me help the team on certain cases. Hotch lets it slide and doesn't notify anyone.

Morgan drives me to my first exam which is The FBI Pistol Qualification Drill. I passed with flying colors, I was able to shoot over 60 rounds on 8 stages from all yards. Next was me Personality Assessment, which I passed as well. I was told having PTSD was normal after what I went through and as long as I don't let it affect my work I would go back to the field.

Morgan drives me to one of the FBI's training gyms and walks in with me.

"Isla Del la Cruz?" A short and buff man asks. I nod and he shakes my hand firmly.

"This test will be conducted just like you did it before becoming an agent. 300 meter sprint, 1.5 meter run, sit ups, push-ups, pull ups, and combat." He explains. Morgan grabs my bag from my shoulder and goes to sit in the far left. I tighten my ponytail and stretch lightly. My elastic shorts fit my body perfectly, my sports bra clinging to me.

The same man instructs me to lay on the hard cold ground and do as many push ups as I can in a minute. I get into position and wait for his whistle. This continues for the pull-ups and sit ups as well. Once done with those I get up and shake my legs.

I move onto the side of the building and get ready to run my mile and a half. He whistles, signaling for me to go. I run as fast as I can, maintaining my endurance. After 8 minutes I finish the 1.5 mile and rest at a stop. We continue this for the 300 meter sprint as well until he gives me a 5 minute break between this and the combat. I jog over to Morgan who hands me my water bottle.

"You're doing good mama." He encourages and I smile.

"Thanks, but I still have combat left." I answer, gulping down large amounts of water.

"You'll be fine." He says and I smile softly before giving my water back to him.

"Alright breaks over Del la Cruz." The agent says and I nod back at him. Morgan winks at me just before I jog back to now 5 agents that line up in single file.

"This will be set up as if they are attacking you. Do not resist to hurting the agents, because they won't resist on you. You will undergo a 20 minute combat, when you go to shoot or injure an agent severely, they will tap their hands twice on the floor signaling their defeat. Try to get through all 5 as fast as you can, use training and most importantly disarm the agents. You will be given 2 guns, but will not fire, understood?" He asks and I nod my head once.

"Understood sir." I remark.

"Begin"

(Play Song)

Can't stay at home, can't stay at school
Old folks say, "You poor little fool"

All five men start to attack me from different angles, forcing me to think fast. The one closest to my right points a gun to my head ready to shoot, but I kick my right leg to his shin causing him to fall to his knees and drop his gun. I run quickly and use his gun against him by bringing it up to his head. I signal me shooting him and he taps the floor 2 times before laying there, pretending that he isn't there.

Stone age love and strange sounds too
Come on, baby, let me get to you

A hand wraps against my forearm catching my attention. I punch them with my other hand, but their grip never falters. I jump onto their waist and put all my weight down. The agent falls forward, my back landing on the ground before I flip us backwards so now I straddle him. I punch him repeatedly over his protective armor before another agent grabs my left arm, another agent grabbing my left.

Hello, daddy, hello, mom
I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb

I twist my right hand forcing the agent's hand before yanking my left arm out of the others hold, kicking the agent to my left while I'm at it.  I grip onto the gun the held up to me from the right, disarming him before 'shooting' him twice in the chest.

Hello world I'm your wild girl
I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb

Three agents are left, the one I'm straddling, the one I kicked on the left, and another one I don't see. Suddenly my hair is pulled harshly making me fall backwards off the agent I'm straddling. He grabs both my arms and holds them behind me as the agent I was straddling gets up and makes his way to me.

Your dead end dreams don't make you smile
I'll give you something to live for

I lift myself off the ground, using the agent behind me to kick the one in front of me. Once I land back on my feet I grab the agents arm that stands behind me and yank him over my body, tacking him to the floor. I kick the gun he holds in his hand away before grabbing my own and aiming it at his skull, signaling me shooting him. I look up and shoot the other agent that is just now getting up from being kicked to the ground.

Hello world I'm your wild girl
I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb

The last agent runs up to me and grabs my hand, twisting it in a painful way. I let go of the gun and yell out of pain. He grabs the back of my hair and forcefully pulls me forward, crashing his knee to my nose. I stumble and hold my bleeding nose, wincing at it. He moves to grab his gun but I duck to the floor and sweep my leg, causing him to fall on the ground, disarming him.

Cherry bomb

He quickly gets up and grabs my throat, lifting me slightly off the ground. I grip onto his hands that hold my throat before grabbing his hair and pulling backwards making him release me. Once he does I fall to my feet and start to punch and kick him. He grabs onto my fist with one of his hands. I quickly turn my body forcing my fist out of his hands as I straddle his back, one of my hands on the top of his head while the other is under his chin. I twist his head slightly to the side, mimicking me breaking it. I jump off him and land on my tired feet.

"And time! Good job Del la Cruz." the short agent says before the rest get back up. I spit some blood that fills in my mouth onto the cold grey floor before whipping my nose with my arm, smearing it.

"So did I pass?" I ask walking up to him. He looks serious down at his papers before looking up at me. A small smile breaks onto his face.

"With flying colors. You are welcomed back onto the field Agent." He tell me and I jump up out of excitement. The 5 agents congratulate me by patting me on the back before leaving to get a few ice packs. I run with a little skip in my step towards Morgan who is smiling wide.

"Atta girl! Knew you had this in the bag." He says hugging me and lifting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he hugs me before he lets me go. I rest my feet back onto the ground before grabbing my phone from my bag. I call Garcia who answers immediately.

"Hello my beautiful girl." She says and I smile, blood still dripping down my nose.

"Guess who's coming back to work tomorrow?!" I yell excitedly as I look up at Morgan with a childish smile.

"No way!!!" She yells loudly. Morgan chuckles at her loud response and wipes some blood off my lip.

"Yes ma'am!" I inform.

"I have to tell the team." She mumbles before hanging up. I chuckle and close my flip phone.

"Guess Ima have my girl back at work." Morgan says nudging me slightly as we walk out of the building.

"Get ready to have some competition."I tell him winking.

"Oh is that so?" He asks with a smile.

"Mhm you better watch yourself, wouldn't want anyone to assume things now would we." I tell him with a smirk on my face.

"I don't know, I wouldn't mind" He counters smiling before getting into the car.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Isla is finally going back to the BAU! You got to see some of her combat skills that isn't always seen on the job. And Morgan hinted he wanted to be open with the team, and be in a serious relationship with Isla.

Vote and comment!

Word Count: 1555