Aternative Ending!

Morgan's Pov:
(Play Song)

"Are you nervous?" Reid asks me. I scoff and look away.

"Of course not." I shrug off.

The music starts and Isla appears at the end of the isle. Her arm is wrapped around Leo's as he walks her down, slowly to the music. I look back to my best man and swallow hard.

"Maybe a bit." I add. Reid chuckles and places a hand on my shoulder. I look back to see her fully. The dress is long and has multiple layers. The first being see-through, the second being laced with flowers, the third yet another see through material, and finally a rose/white silky material on the bottom.

Her top is fitted, showing off her cleavage. It's white and floral, with straps holding it up. Her hair is long, falling down her back. The black hair being a contrast from the white dress.

Her white heels peak through under the dress as she takes slow calculated steps. She looks at me with a smile that makes me feel jittery.

The rest of the audience disappears, almost as if it were just me, her, and the music.

She steps in front of me and then to the side. She gives a small hug to Leo before he joins Isla's bridesmaids line with a proud smile on his face.

"Derek, do you take Isla Del la Cruz for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asks me. I smile and take in a breath while my hands intertwine with Isla's.

"I do." I say simply.

"Isla, do you take Derek Morgan for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asks Isla. She squeezes my hand and looks up at me.

"I do." She whispers.

"By the power vested in me by the state of Virginia, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says, closing the book in his hand with a smile.

I grab her face with both my hands and press my lips to hers. Cheers and laughs erupt from the seats in front of us. I break the kiss and look down at my wife. She laughs and swings her head back.

Emily jumps and hugs her, Reid doing the same to me. Everyone stands from their seats and start to congratulate us.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

We make our way to the dance floor, her hand in mine. I place my left of her waist and a song plays.

'I just want to be the one you love.'

We dance slowly, her cheek resting on my chest as we sway. I twirl her and land a kiss on her lips. She smiles against them, making me do the same.

'I don't want to set the world on fire. I just want to start a flame in your heart.'

"I love you." I whisper in content.

"I love you, until death do us part." She says with a smile, holding up her pinky for me to promise. I laugh and wrap mine around hers.

"Until death do us part." I repeat before we both kiss the ends of our hands that are both intertwined, sealing the promise.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Hope you enjoyed the alternative ending! There will be one more extra chapter. There were hints in the book of Isla writing on paper and hiding it from people to see, but Leo found it. It was a short conversation about it and if no one picked up on it, it was a goodbye letter.

So the next chapter will be a short letter written by Isla.

Vote and comment!

Word count: 651