Empty Planet Pt. 1

A blaring alarm squeals into my ears making me groan, clenching my head in discomfort. Aggressively I pat around me and finally shut off that ear wrenching sound, letting out a satisfied sigh. I turn my body around and snuggle closer into the blankets.

"Rise and shine mama." A voice speaks closely to my face. I squeeze my already closed eyes even more and grasp my forehead with him hands. Automatically shushing whoever was talking. A small chuckle is heard, and I finally find the courage to open my eyes in the bright environment that is my living room.

"Morning." A cheeky Morgan says as he leans onto the pull out bed.
"Morning." I repeat grumpily.

"Someone's not a morning person." He laughs causing me to to slap my hand over his smiling mouth.

"So...loud." I tell him trying to get under the blankets.

"Not so fast baby girl, it's Monday." He tells me lifting the covers, exposing me to the cold air. I moan and hide my face in my pillows.

"Common, get up. I found some aspirin in your bathroom and I'm making some coffee right now." He tells me as he nudges his hand that holds two aspirins in them to me. Turning around I finally look at him fully.

He wears the same jeans I remember him wearing yesterday, but his chest is bare. His muscular body is leaned over me, causing his ab lines to be defined, almost staring right at me.

"Where the hell is your shirt?" I finally ask him. My eyes shoot open, too frightened to care about my pounding headache. I quickly look down to see that my dress from last night still covers most of my body. I physically relax and slam back down.

"Relax we didn't have sex. We just talked." He tells me smirking. I groan and grab the aspirin from his hands, plopping them into my mouth.

"That's even worse." I whine after swallowing. He smiles a tooth grin and sits down on the bed.

"How so?"
"Because I was drunk, and don't know what I said." I tell him moving my head to the side so I look at him.

"Well it wasn't anything too embarrassing." He reassures me. I place my hands over my face and exhale loudly muttering a 'good'.

"Unless you call falling down the stairs and spilling beer all over you embarrassing."

My hands fall from my face, slamming onto the covers.

"Nooo." I whine looking at him, my face contorting into one of embarrassment.

"Oh yes princess. You were gripping for the railing and everything." He tells me causing me actually die a little inside.

"Please tell me your lying." I plead but he simply shakes his head and gets up.

"Nope, now come on we got work today. It's 5am we got a little over an hour." He states walking into the kitchen. I slowly get up and push down my dress that rolled up to my waist, exposing my red underwear.

"Nice underwear by the way." He says over his shoulder.

"Shut up Morgan." I say while shuffling to the bathroom, hearing his boom of laughter once I close the door.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

I sit at my desk doing some work, sunglasses covering my strained eyes as I stare at some paperwork. JJ comes speeding into the area.

"Morning JJ, how'd you.." Reid starts but she only walks swiftly by him. "sleep?" He finishes asking disappointedly. Morgan stares at her as she enters Hotches office, not saying a word to anyone. He glances at me but I simply shrug.