Savior

(Play song)

I lay on the dirt floor staring at Reid who is digging our graves slowly.

I see a dim shining light behind Tobias causing me to smile tiredly.

"What you smiling for?" He asks me but I shake my head dismissively.

"Dig faster!" He yells at Reid.

"I'm not strong enough." Reid whispers.

"You're all weak!" He yells at us telling Reid to get up from the shallow grave. Reid looks behind him causing Tobias to do the same. Once he turns I grab the gun on the ground and stand up for the first time, aiming at him.

He turns back around and draws his own gun pointing it at me.

"There's only one bullet in there." He tells me. I take my chances and shoot him square in the chest. Once he falls on the floor my adrenaline leaves my body and I collapse right next to a barely breathing Tobias. Reid crawls towards us just as Tobias looks up at me.

"You killed him." The real Tobias whispers up at me with teary eyes. "Thank you." He tells me.

"Do you think I'll get to see my mom again?" He asks me with a squeaky voice. A tear rolls down my cheek as I grab Tobias' hand.

"I'm so sorry Tobias." I tell him sobbing. His grip on my hand leaves as his soulless eyes remain on me. Loud crunching of leaves surrounds me as voices yell at us.

"Isla! Reid!" I hear them yell as they get closer. Hotch arrives first and puts his fingers on Tobias throat to check his pulse. My hand shakes as I hold the empty gun, staring at Tobias. Hotch's hand engulfs mine, peeling my trembling fingers off the gun. He goes to Reid and helps him up.

I stay motionless on the ground eyes never leaving Tobias.

"Isla!" I hear Morgan yell as he runs towards me and falls to his knees. He engulfs me in a hug bringing my body to his. He forces my face to look into his eyes instead of Tobias'. Tears roll down my face as I throw my arms around his shoulders tugging him close.

"I knew you'd understand." I whisper to him. His grip on my waist tightens as if he was scared to let me go.

"I am so sorry." He repeats into my shoulder.

"It's not your fault." I whimper.

He lets me go to inspect my bloody face. A large gash covers my forehead, red dried blood staining the side of my face. Bruises and cuts coat my skin, my lip being busted, and chest covered in burn marks. Tears leave my eyes as he misplaces his hand on my right leg causing me to suck in a breath.

"Oh my god." He mutters looking at my bitten leg. He pulls my head to him as I cry into his shoulder from pain and happiness of getting found. He kisses the top of my hair, that I'm pretty sure has blood in it and gently puts his arm underneath my knees and the other under my arms, lifting me up bridal style.

"Let's get you out of here." He tells me but I shake my head trying to look over Derek's body.

"Where's Reid?" I ask scared. He shushes me trying to calm me down.

"He said he wanted a minute with Tobias." Morgan tells me and I nod saying 'ok'. He lays me into the backseat of the SUV and hops in the passenger seat. Hotch gets into the drivers side and starts to drive at a fast speed to the hospital. Loud ringing noises fill my ears causing me to groan and hold my hands up to them, trying to make it stop.

"Make it stop." I say closing my eyes.

"Make what stop?" Hotch asks me as he glances at me through the rear view mirror.

"That ringing." I cringe before feeling my eyes rolling behind my head.

"Isla!" Morgan shouts before the ringing finally stops.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

As promised here it is. I know it's short I'm sorry. The next chapter will take place in the hospital.

Vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!

Word count: 702