Letter

"Would you quit hitting my seat?" I grumble at Reid who sits on the seat behind me. I keep my eyes closed until a presence is felt besides me. Without opening an eye I speak.

"Yes Reid?" I ask before crossing my legs on Morgan's lap, who sits in front of me.

"Um...can I sit here?" He asks. I furrow my brows and open my eyes. The small jet is dark with dim soft lights illuminating the pathway. Morgan sleeps with his rather old headphones in his ears, with his hands rest on my calf and ankle on his lap. Hotch flips through paperwork. Rossi sits in his chair looking out the window into the dark sky. JJ has her eyes closed and head perched on Garcia's shoulders. Leo and Prentiss sits in front of each other playing some cards. And well Reid, he still awaits his answer.

"Yeah...what's wrong?" I ask him. He looks around, more specifically at Morgan before slowly sitting down.

"I've been having a bad day today." He whispers lowly as he rubs his left arm, signaling his recovery from drugs

"We all have bad days Reid. It's normal after what we went through." I explain to him.

"You don't have bad days." He counters tiling his head slightly. I frown and grab his hands.

"Trust me, I do." I chuckle lowly.

"How do you get through it?" He asks as he plays with my fingers in his hands out of anxiety. I sigh in thought before leaning the side of my head on the headrest.

"I be with the people I love. I know it sounds silly, but it gets me through it." I explain in a whisper as my eyes drift towards Morgan's sleeping figure.

"Sometimes you just have to let yourself be vulnerable. Let someone take care of you." I state.

"I'm not used to that." He murmurs.

"I wasn't either. But I guess I changed." I say with a smile.

"I thought you said people don't change?" Reid questions.

"Maybe I was wrong. I don't know anymore." I sigh looking up at Reid. "Today just proved and yet didn't prove my point. My parents did change, they had better lives. A job, house, cars. And yet they didn't, they still abused their son. I just don't know what's true in life and what isn't anymore." I state sadly.

"Well you know one thing in life is true." Reid says with a small smile.

"Hm? What's that?" I ask with a smirk.

"That we love you." He vocalizes, causing a tired smile to stretch onto my lips.

"And I'll never forget it." I say happily. I tug his hand with a small smile.

"C'mon, it's late." I whisper, motioning for him to join me into taking a nap.

"You sure...I don't want to make you-" He starts but I cut him off by rolling my eyes.

"Shut up Spency." I utter as I pull him to lean his head onto my shoulder. He laughs lowly before getting himself comfortable. He stretches his legs in front of him on the seat next to Morgan and closes his eyes.

"Good night Isla." He says.

"Good night Spency." I say back before closing my eyes for the rest of the flight.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

"God I have the biggest leg cramp because of you woman." Morgan moans as he stretches his legs in his work chair.

"Oh shut up. It was your turn to be the pillow for my feet." I tease as I rub my socked foot on his calf.

"You two go home, and get some rest. We have a case tomorrow morning." Hotch announces as he walks past our desks. I nod and grab my boots, putting them on and zipping them up.