The Club

I awaken in a stuffy environment, groggily kicking the blanket off my legs. A heavy arm is draped over me, tilting my head slightly I see it belonging to my sleeping sister. Letting out a yawn I rub my eyes and grab my sisters wrist, swinging it back on her side of the bed. I sway to the side and tug my legs to the edge of my soft bed.

Standing up softly I shuffle towards my bathroom, letting out a shaky strained noise as I stretch my arms over my head.

Jumping into the shower, I wash myself from my sweaty night sleep, thanks to my sister who radiates heat. After washing my hair, I rinse out the last of my conditioner before getting out and wrapping a towel over my head and robe around my body.

I wash my face and teeth before pulling on a pair of black underwear. Walking quietly to my closet I grab a white tank top and a pair of workout shorts. As I exit my closet I see my sister just getting up.

"What time is it?" She asks she adjusts her bonnet over her curly hair.

"Three in the afternoon." I tell her as I usher her out of bed so I can make the bed. Once done I go to the kitchen and make breakfast for us as I wait for her to get out of the bathroom.

As I scramble the last egg she comes out wearing a pair of my old leggings and cropped t-shirts. She takes a deep breath and exhaling in delight at the smell of eggs and coffee.

"Did I tell you that you can steal my clothes?" I ask her as I pour a cup of coffee for her.

"What's the saying, ah yes 'what's mine is yours'." She says with a sly toothy smile. I roll my eyes and give her a plate and mug.

"Aren't you cold wearing shorts and a tank top?" She asks me as she sits on a barstool. I shake my head 'no' and take a sip from my mug. She takes her fork from out of her mouth and points it at me.

"Those..." She says shaking her fork left to right, aimed at my breasts. "Are giving you away." She says letting out a chuckle. I roll my eyes and lay my mug onto the rustic wood counter.

"Laura I'm home, no need to wear a bra. I could walk around naked if I really wanted to." I tell her as I put my plate in the sink.

"Please don't, ion need to see all that." She says as she draws circles in the air around my breasts. I laugh and ruffle her hair as I pass her by on my way to the living room.

I pick up my phone to see I was added I to yet another group chat.

JJ: So who's place?
Garcia: Not mine, I haven't cleaned.
Me: place for what?
Garcia: Place to get ready for the club!!
Me: oh we can do mine.
JJ: Great! I'll order some takeout and bring it over. Chinese okay?
Garcia: Perfect! What time?
Me: 7?

We all agree and I shut off my phone, cleaning my apartment before the girls arrive.

"What's with the speed cleaning?" Laura asks as she sits on the couch.
"The girls from my team are coming over to get ready."
"For?" She asks as she twists a curl around her finger.
"We're going out tonight. So please behave when I leave. Don't order movies and don't forget to call mom." I tell her loudly as I lift her legs, swiftly moving the vacuum under them.
"Why can't I just come with you?" She asks when I rest her legs back down onto the coffee table. I give her a pointed look and shut off the vacuum.

"Laura you're underage. I'm not bringing you to the club." I state while wrapping the cord around the vacuum, placing it in the small closet. I hear her scoff and turn on the T.V.

Just then the buzzer goes off and I call up the girls. A minute or so later a few knocks are heard on my door and I sprint to answer it.

"Hey Isla!" Garcia says loudly as she comes and gives me a hug. I chuckle and return it before giving JJ a small hug as well.