Win

Seconds feel like minutes. Minutes feel like hours. Hours feel like days. And truth be told I have no idea how long I've been in this dingy basement. The ceiling leaks cold water to the floor, the air is still, and almost everything here is in the shade of blue.

A broken blue sofa lays across the room with an empty blue mini fridge next to it. The tiles are cracked and a light shade of blue, along with the walls.

Someone really likes their baby blue.

Food has been scarce, mostly water. But hey if I actually make it out of here alive I will be thinner than ever if Morgan still proposes to me.

Thinking on the bright side is my only hope. Because thinking of the reality is killing me from the inside out.

The thought of never seeing Morgan again, the feel of his lips on mine, the butterflies fluttering in my stomach. All of it.

The thought of never having the kids, and to really call them my kids.

Not being able to see JJ's baby being born.

Not having my lunches with Prentiss, and her constantly reminding me that having boobs is a blessing.

Not having late night talks with Garcia in her bat cave while watching illegal movies on the work laptop.

Having dinners with Rossi, sharing old traditional recipes.

Playing board games with Jack.

Making Hotch smile at one of my lame attempts of flirting with him.

Having deep and meaningful conversations with Reid, and truly just being there for him.

Forming a relationship with my brother.

And the thought of never seeing my best friend again, bantering about the good old days.

A creak catches my attention making my racing mind stop and look up. Heavy footsteps walk down the old wooden steps, slowly as if taunting me.

"How you doing darling?" Joshua asks.

"Peachy." I say in a weak tone.

"Are you going to tell me more lies?" He asks tilting his head.

"I haven't lied to you." I tell him. "I love you." I lie.

"You know this is getting a little old now." He whines angrily.

"You! You, are getting a little old now! This isn't enough for me." He groans as he rips at his hair.

"Little old me isn't fulfilling you?" I ask in a sarcastic tone, following with a pouty face.

"No! No you aren't. But that's alright love. I'll just step it up. It has dawned on me. What worse way to truly hurt my brother than to kill you?" He says as if he were a genius.

I tilt my head and scoff.

"Than do it you coward." I tell him in a bored voice.

"Oh I will."

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Derek's POV:

"It's been two days what do you mean you can't find her!" I yell at Garcia, slamming my hands on her desk. She cowers away and types away on the computer.

"Derek. We are all worried. So how about you step outside with me." Hotch warns calmly, putting a hand on my shoulder. I huff and shuffle outside with him.

"We aren't any closer!" I yell at him.

"We will be." He mutters.

"When? When it's too late?" I ask him as I place my hands on my hips.

"Morgan you need to calm down. Yelling at Penelope won't help us find Isla." Hotch advises as he places a hand on my shoulder. I bite my lip and look away.

"If only I left work earlier. Or took a different street." I sigh, feeling tears sting my eyes.

"Or if I allowed her back on the team. We can't focus on the what if's. We need to focus on the present." Hotch adds. I look up at him seeing guilt build into his eyes. I sigh and nod.

"We found a few cameras leading away from the apartment to some building. Looks like they're bout an hour out." Prentiss speaks in a fast voice as she peaks her head out of Garcia's office. Rossi and Reid run out of the room, fastening their vests to them ready to go.

My heart skips a beat before both Hotch and I grab our vests as well and head towards the SUV's.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Isla's POV:

"I'm getting tired of your games Isla." Joshua sighs in annoyance.

"And I'm getting tired of you not doing something about it. What a wuss you are." I seethe.

"Shut up!" He spits in my face.

"How long are you planning on keeping me here? Hm? Where does this foolishness end?" I ask in hopes of getting an answer.

"When does your foolishness end?!" He yells.

"I've been honest." I counter.

"When will you stop defending Morgan. Why wouldn't you let me get to him? You could've been free right now." He explains.

"It's me you want. Why beat around the bush when you can have the tree?" I lie.

"I'm getting sick of your riddles!" He yells before grabbing my arm and releasing me from the chair. He throws my weak body onto a dirty bed that lies in the corner of the room.

"They will come and find me. And you...you will pay." I tell him with venom in my voice.

"Will they find you? Or the real question is, will they find you dead or alive?" He asks before placing both of his hands around my neck, coking me harshly.

A wicked smile forms on my face as I look up and see him above me. Sweat forming on his forehead, veins popping from anger, and face beat red.

"Y-you. Won't. W-win..." I wheeze, barely having enough hair to speak. His arms tremble before he lets me go in annoyance. I gasp for air, scratching my neck from the pain.

"We'll see." He spits before closing his mouth, instead listening quietly. A small creak is heard from upstairs making his entire body change. He grabs a bottle from his belt and sprays my face.

"Here comes Rafael...or maybe it's Tobias. Either way, shoot yourself when they come in, than kill him. Make him see you weren't strong enough for the torture." Joshua whispers. I sob and shake my head trying to not let the poison affect my mind.

"No! I won't do it. You can't make me." I cry.

"No I can't make you." He comes to a realization.

"But I can do it for you." He utters before pulling out his gun and shooting me in the stomach. I scream in pain, my hands instantly grabbing my stomach, trying to not let myself bleed out.

"Let's see you win this one love." He smirks before hiding in the shadows of the dark basement, holding a gun up to the staircase for whoever to open the door, get killed. I cry and hold my stomach, hearing the heavy footsteps come closer to the door.

A bright light shines through the basement, giving light to the center floor, but not enough to the shadows and creaks.

"Isla?!" Morgan's voice asks just as his footsteps run down the stairs.

"No! Morgan stop! Stay away!" I yell in a strained voice. Feeling the blood drain from my body quickly with every strain I force myself to take.  But he doesn't listen, I hear him run down the stairs making me close my eyes in fear and pain.

A loud gunfire sounds the basement, echoing around the cool room. I open my eyes, tears forming at the sight.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Sorry for the cliffhanger, it could mean multiple possibilities to leave you wondering. Hope you enjoyed.

Vote and comment!

Word count: 1270