Brain Wash

(Play Video If You Want)

Small and calculated steps echo around the wooden house from the team as they search for Peter and I. I try to move but the hypnosis won't let me, my legs feel glued to the floor. I bang my head backwards against the wall in anger of my helplessness.

A gunshot pops catching my attention, hoping it was someone getting the jump on Peter. Silence consumes the house until a shrilling voice crashes my world.

"Spencer's been shot! He's down! Spencer! Spencer!" Prentiss' yells. A sob escapes my lips and my head falls forward in agony.

Multiple gun shots are heard from the kitchen drawing my attention. A battle of shots fired until they all stop. Tears flood my eyes as my ears strain to listen for even a pin to drop. But nothing occurs.

One single fire is shot before I hear Hotch yell in pain. Another gunshot fires and a body thumps onto the floor. My face is wet with tears as I try again to get up, but fail.

"Hotch! Where are you hit?!" Morgan's voice booms. My eyes close in pain from hearing the loss around me.

"Isla?! Sound off!" Morgan's voice yells in ache.

"In the living room!" I force my voice to yell, but it ends up stinging me and causing a burning sensation to fill my lungs and throat.

I hear Hotch gurgle "go" causing me to bite my lip in guilt. Loud and fast footsteps come around, until they come to a stop when Morgan stops right in front of me, his eyes tracing every detail of my body.

A broken smile breaks onto my face when I see him, happy to see he found me. But that moment ends when my eyes start to dart all around the room, looking for Peter Lewis.

"Where...where is he?" I ask in fear.

"He's dead, I shot him Isla. You're okay." He tells me, bringing a hand to my face, touching the bleeding wound I have on the side of my face. I winch and close my eyes for a brief second, and once I reopen them, Peter stands behind Morgan with his gun drawn towards him.

"Derek!" I yell causing him to reach for his gun and turn around, only to get shot right in the neck, by his artery. His blood splatters on my face, making me turn my head. Morgan drops to the floor, blood filling his throat, limiting his oxygen. He gurgles for air as I yell in suffering. I thrash around hoping, begging, to be able to move. But it does nothing.

Morgan's scared and bulging eyes meet mine as he shakes on the floor clutching his neck. He gasps for air, his eyes begging me to do something, but I can't. My shrill shriek is the only thing I hear along with Morgan's suffering. (GIF above)

"Make it stop Peter! Please!" I yell in utter agony.

He smiles and walks towards me and Morgan.

"Now I know how to get into yours. I know what scares you." He says in a joyful tone before pointing his gun at Derek.

"No! NO!" I desperately yell, but there was no use for the monster that stands in front of me. He shoots Derek in the chest with no second thought. Ending his life.

I gasp harshly before my vision turns white.

"No...no..." I cry, shaking my head in sadness. I open my eyes and see the room clean of blood, no Morgan, no broken glass, just Peter sat in a chair in front of me with a sick smile.

"You son of a bitch." I utter in disgust, my feelings twisted from what is reality and what is fiction.

White lights shine through the window again, but this time it's real.

"I have a gift for you princess." He tells me as he gets up from his chair and places a long dagger in my hand.

"I'm about to walk through that door. You can now get up, and I want you to kill me." He whispers. "Kill me, before I kill you" He taunts.

Car doors slam shut and footsteps run towards the front door.

My eye twitches causing my body to tic.

"I need my gun." I groan. Peter laughs and chucks the loaded on the carpeted floor.

"Here I come, through that front door." Peter whispers into my ear. I bite my lip and inch towards the gun. I grab it and point steadily at the door.

The front door creaks open slowly, revealing Hotch and Spencer.

I twist my body and shoot Peter as fast as I can. The shot fires and Peter falls to the foor. The adrenaline floods out of me, and my body crumbles onto the floor in pain.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Hope you've enjoyed this anxiety giving chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 819