Hallow's Eve

Prentiss pulls me aside and hands me her bag.

"Here put this on." She says with a knowing smirk. I gingerly grab the bag and thank her.

"So, how was it?" She asks lowering her tone. I fake stupid and ask what she means.

"Bitch, you know exactly what I mean. How was having sex in the BAU?" She says with a wide smile. I laugh and grab her hand, pulling her into the bathroom with me.

"It was...thrilling." I say as I plop her bag in the sink.

"Please tell me it was no where near my desk." She begs as I pull out a low cut red V-neck shirt. I smile and shake my head.

"Don't worry Emily. It was on mine...and his...and the floor too." I say hiding my face as I laugh. She smacks my arm and smiles widely showing off her perfect white teeth.

"Oh my god!" She says loudly.

"Girl lower your tone." I say shushing her by squishing her cheeks together. I remove my hand and take off my button up in one quick motion, leaving me in my dress pants and bra.

I start to put on the shirt she gave me by pulling my arms through the sleeves than my head through the whole as well. I begin to pull down the shirt but roll my lips into my mouth as I start to have trouble.

"I think we have a problem here." I murmur as I try to get the shirt over my chest. Emily looks down, staring hard at my chest.

"Okay I'll pull down and you jump. Gravity right?" She asks. I give her a pointed look but she shrugs.

"You have a better idea?" She asks with raised brows. I roll my eyes and motion her over with my head.

"Fine. Fine." I mutter as I raise my arms over my head so she can grab the bottom of the shirt. Once her hands grab it, her fingers graze my bare underboob.

"Prentiss, god!" I say inching away from her frozen fingers.

"Sorryyy! My hands are cold." She says. "Okay Jump!" She says and I do what I'm told. After a good five minutes we were able to get the shirt over my chest, letting the shirt hug my waist, and tightly pressing my breasts.

"It's too tight, my tits are literally in the open." I point out to my exposed cleavage. She bites her cheeks before placing her cold hands on the top of my boobs and tries to push them more into the shirt.

Key word...tries.

"Hey be happy. Your boobs are amazing." She says. I roll my eyes and try to push my hair over my shoulders to hide them.

"Don't try to hide them. I want to see 'em." She whines.

"Only you." I state. She frowns and slaps my chest. I grab onto it and let out a moan from pain.

"Emily!" I warn her. She smiles before grabbing her bag and rushing out the room. I roll my eyes at her childlessness before looking at myself in the mirror.

The shirt itself was nice. The perfect V shape and in my favorite color, red. Only problem was my breast spilling out. It wasn't even my cleavage itself, but the large burn marks that are prominent on them. I sigh as I trace them slowly, before getting the courage to leave the room. I return to my desk seeing that Hotch is in his office, and everyone else at their designated desk.

"Where's Reid?" I ask looking around. Everyone shrugs causing me to ignore it and sit back down at my desk. Morgan looks up at me from his desk, eyeing my chest with a raised brow. The doors open slowly and Reid walks in with a Frankenstein mask. I hide my smile as he walks behinds Morgan's chair, about to scare him. He makes groaning sounds making Morgan swivel in his chair still looking at the papers in front of him.