Paperwork

Sun shines through my wooden blinds causing me to groan and shift my head. A heavy warm arm is draped around me, limiting my air supply. I peak an eye open to see Derek attached to me. I smile slightly and lay back down taking in a deep breath.

"Morning baby girl." Derek speaks aloud, his voice being extremely deep and tired.

"Morning." I say yawning and snuggling closer to him.

"As much as I'd like to, we have work." He reminds and I groan angrily. He laughs and flings the blanket off ourselves, letting the brisk morning air hit my practically bare body. "Come on." He urges as he gets off the bed. When I don't answer he slaps his hand on my rear causing me to give him a small glare.

"Just go shower, when you get out I'll wake up." I explain as I cover myself with the sill warm blanket. He sighs and goes to my bathroom. After a while, sleep wouldn't take so I sadly get up and make my bed. Once done I stretch and begin my treck to the bathroom to see if Morgan was done. The door opens and fog comes out, hitting me in the face. My eyes trail up his body starting at his toned legs. Next one of my towels was wrapped lowly on his waist, exposing his deep 'V' and a few veins peeking through. His toned stomach and chest still wet from the shower make my eyes linger for a little longer until I reach his face. A smirk lays on it and his eyebrows are raised.

"Last time I checked I could check out my boyfriend." I put emphasis on the word.

"Hm, I like the sound of that." He says playfully, leaning down to peck my lips. I smile into the kiss before pulling away. He walks to my bedside and goes through his go go bag only to be left with close from yesterday.

"Here gimme. I'll put them in the washer and drier machine for a quick wash." I tell him. He flings the clothes at me and I open my bedroom door.

"Morning luv." Leo sings as he makes coffee in my kitchen.

"Someone's acquainted themselves." I joke as I plant Morgan's clothes in the washing machine next to Leo.

"What can I say, I know my way around." He says winking at me. I roll my eyes and put the soap in the washer. "So where's loverboy?" Hey asks sipping his coffee. As I was about to answer Morgan walks out still only wearing a towel.

"Isla. Clothes. Now." He demands pointing at my bare body only wearing a sports bra and underwear.

"Do you want clean clothes or not." I tell him as I press the button for the machine to start.

Morgan rolls his eyes annoyed before sitting on a bar stool. Leo slides a cup of coffee towards Morgan, who grabs it thankfully.

"Ok Ima go take a shower." I announce before leaving. I wash my hair and body in the span of 30 minuites than exit. I shrug on a pair of jeans and a white button up. Placing my wet hair in a bun, not trying to look good today.

"Your coffee luv." Leo tells me as he places a warm cup in my hands. I thank him and sit next to Morgan.

"So how long are you staying at my place this time?" I ask as I sip the scolding coffee.

"Not long. I'll be leaving for England again in a few days." He informs casing me to set my cup down.

"Isn't it a bit early? You just came back." I ask concerned.

"They want Joshua in custody and I'm the only one who can do it." He explains causing me to frown.

"Fine, but don't expect to like this." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Okay mum." He teases. The washing machine dings causing Morgan to get up and place his clothes in the dryer.

Once Morgan's back is turned Leo leans down over the desk and whispers.