HOLD ON - [흎ėŠđ]

By ksndrafts

"𝗟ð—ē𝘁'𝘀 ð—ēð—ŧ𝗷𝗞𝘆 𝗞𝘂ð—ŋ ð—―ð—ŋð—ē𝗰ð—ķ𝗞𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗞𝘂𝘁ð—ĩ" He smiled at the girl while extending his hand to h... More

1 | nightmare
2 | thousand mixed up
3 | choco pie
4 | jacket
5 | two different dreams
6 | the real dream
7 | chosen universities
8 | heartbeats game
9 | noxious talks
10 | change of mind
11 | butterfly story
12 | mad duck's marksheet
13 | risky attempt
14 | confessional arguement
15 | affirmation talk
16 | unexpected treatment
17 | spammed
18 | central disturbance
19 | heavenly rain
20 | a new guitar
21 | untold feelings
22 | deep conversation is the key
23 | jolliness duo
24 | minimal self
25 | wrong freedom
26 | dreary goodbye
28 | deprecating
29 | unplanned meeting
30 | last page

27 | bitter dreams

1.9K 216 102
By ksndrafts

Heeseung opened his eyes, heavy breath filling his surroundings.  He looked around, trying to identify where he was .

"I'm in my room?"  He said to himself.  His heart did not stop beating loudly.

The male stood up from his bed and wiped the sweats on his forehead.  "It's just a dream, I'm glad"

"Heeseung , you're late for school !"
His dad screamed from downstairs.  Heeseung glanced at his watch, it was time for him to go to school.

The confused boy shook his head, reached for his towel and immediately went into the bathroom .

-

When Heeseung arrives at school, he only focuses on finding someone .The boy parked his bicycle and immediately ran to his class .

"It's just a dream ,"

"I'm sure , it's just a dream ,"

"Haru is still here ,"

"She won't leave me that easy ,"

He opened the door of his class, startling his whole classmates
"Do you know where Haru is?"

His classmates were silent for a moment, not knowing what they should answer to Heeseung.

"Why are you all silent? "

"I'm asking you , where is Haru ?"

The corners of his eyes begin to dampen, Heeseung's heart feels very weak and aches .

"Where is her?  Please answer my question ,,, "
Heeseung said in a begging tone. His voice cracked in the end, knowing that he had no strength .

Receiving zero answer from his classmates makes him more worried, he is afraid if the dream is real.

"Haru went to the library, "
Beomgyu answered causing Heeseung to smile widely .

Heeseung immediately left his class and hurried to the library located on the third floor of the school .

He couldn't stop whispering to his heart that it was all just a dream, he would meet Haru soon .

Arriving at the library, Heeseung stormed inside and looked around, she was not at any table .

The panting boy then fled towards the bookshelves, looking in every passage the tall and large bookshelves .

"Haru ?"

"Jung Haru ?"

"Are you here ?"

"For god's sake , Haru . Please answer me"

"Haru ? Where are you ?"

"Ha—"
His steps stopped when he saw a familiar tiny figure, reading a book while leaning against a shelf .

The pair of beautiful and mesmerizing eyes looked towards Heeseung, she flashed him a beautiful yet sarcastic smile .
"What are you doing in the library? It's rare to see Lee Heeseung set foot here"

Tears collected at the lids of his eyes, his heart felt relieved to see Haru in fine condition.  He immediately approached the girl and hugged her tightly that took Haru by surprise .

"Lee , what's going on ?"
Haru asked her worriedly, feeling strange when the boy came to her while crying .

"Stay still," Heeseung whispered with his cracked voice.  He tightened his hug , hugging Haru tightly .

Haru's heart softened , her hands slowly rubbing Heeseung's back .
"Is something bothering you?"

Heeseung sniffed , he rested his chin on Haru's shoulder .
"I have a nightmare"

"A really , really devastated one"

"In that dream, you left me"

"You broke your promise"

"And left me all of a sudden"

"It feels very real, but I'm thankful it's just a dream "

"You are in my embrace now, I will not let you go "

"Everything is just fine"

Both of them were silent for a moment, only the sniffles being the background sounds.
"You're not going to leave me, right?"

Haru softly smiled but she didn't answer, she broke the hug and faced Heeseung.  The girl tiptoed and gently wiped his tears using her thumbs .
"Stop crying , it doesn't suit you"

"No matter where I go, I will always look for you"

"I will always watch you and follow you"

"Even in our next life, I will still look for you"

"So don’t be sad, hm? ”
Haru uttered softly .

Heeseung took Haru’s hand and put it on his right cheek .He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth that he thought he would lose forever .

Haru chuckled ,
"Stop being dramatic, let's go back to class now? "

Heeseung nodded happily , he patted Haru's head before interwined their hands together.  The boy pulled Haru with him, pulling her into class .

"What do you want to do after school ?" Heeseung asked Haru .

"What if we go to my mum's cafe first then to han river? "

"I heard they will have a fireworks festival there tonight, you will love it"

"What do you think, Haru? "

"Haru ?"

"Yah , answer me"

No answer from Haru, Heeseung also began to feel the warmth in his hand disappear.  He stopped his steps and turned around .
"Ha—"

"Why are you standing there?"
Heeseung asked Haru who was standing not far from him, her eyes looked glassy as she smiled bitterly .

Haru flashed him a warm smile , the girl raised her hand and softly waved at him .

"I'm so sorry ,"

"Please don't forget me, Lee"

"Thanks for everything "

Heeseung widened his eyes .
"What are you talking about, Jung Haru ?"

"Stop joking around"
Heeseung changed his direction, wanted to approach Haru and take her to their class .

"We're running late—WHAT IS THIS"
Heeseung narrowed both his eyes when there was a very bright light behind Haru, he couldn't even look at her .

Haru smiled at him for the very last time before turning behind, walking towards the light.

"Haru , where are you going ?"
Heeseung placed his hands on top of his eyes to protect his eyes from receiving excessive light .

He gasped upon seeing Haru was walking farther and farther away from him, heading towards the bright light .

"Haru , Jung Haru !"
He yelled her names but she didn't stop .

"Haru , where are you going ?"

"Jung Haru !"

"Don’t go in that light! ”
Heeseung jogged towards Haru, even the light that hurt his eyes couldn’t stop him .

"Haru !!"

"Don't go towards that light , Haru !"

"Don't leave me !"

"Haru !"

"Haru !"
Heeseung opened his eyes while breathing greedily . He draws oxygen to enter his lungs non -stop .

"Oh god. Honey, Heeseung is up!"
Mrs.Lee screamed .

"Wait, I'll call the doctor!" 
Mr. Lee immediately rushed out of the room they booked to place their one and only son that went unconscious .

Heeseung's mind went blank, he looked around.  He's not in school but he's in the "Hospital?"

"Why am i here , mum ?"

Mrs.Lee smiled at him , she took a handkerchief and wiped Heeseung's forehead "You're sweating a lot , dear"

Heeseung remained silent , trying to process everything . His heart can't stop from beating at a high rapid as his whole body is shaking .
"How can I be here?"

He changed his gaze to his mum ,
"Where is Haru ?"

His mum stopped wiping his forehead.  A form of tears appeared in the older's eyes "Heeseung ..."

He cupped his face dearly .
"You were unconscious for three days"

"I am very worried if I can't touch my son ever again. Luckily you woke up "

"Unconscious ?"
Heeseung repeated what his mum said . 

And finally he remembered everything.  He looked at his mum with a restless look .
"Where's Haru, mum?"

"Where is her ?"

"I want to see her , mum !"

"I want to see Haru ,"

His mum immediately pulled Heeseung into her embrace, patting his back when he looked out of control .

"Haru is in a better place than here"
His mum whispered .

Hearing what his mum said, Heeseung shook his head aggressively
"S-she's in her house, right? "

"Or did she go to the han river? "

"She must be waiting for me ... "

"I can't let her wait for me! "

"I must go to her now! "

Heeseung removed the wire from his hand and wanted to get off the bed but his mum firstly stopped him .

"Heeseung , please !"

"Don't act like this , son !"

"It's hard for me to see you like this! "

Heeseung froze , his lip begins to tremble slightly , tears fall on his both cheeks .
"She's just fine , right ?"

"Mum , Haru is waiting for me right ?"

"Is she on her way to visit me at the hospital? "

Mrs.Lee immediately hugged Heeseung once again, giving perseverance to her son .
"I know it's not easy for you"

"But please, pull yourself for Haru's sake"

"She wouldn't like to see you like this"

Heeseung bursted out crying in his mum's embrace.  His heart felt very sore, as if a pair were gripping his heart tightly.  It was so painful that Heeseung's breath hitched .

"She lied to me, mum . She lied to me"

"She said she wouldn't leave me.  She said she wouldn't go anywhere.  She said she would stay by my side"

His mum tighten her hug , embracing her son with full affection and sympathy .

"Haru, why did you leave?"

_____

A/N : next fanfic ? Our yang leader's book ! Stay tuned ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 814 6
▋ðŸĨĨ 🌚 ðŸī‍☠ïļ ☀ïļ 🐚 / 𝖒𝖞 𝖏𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖗 𝖇𝖔𝖑𝖉 ÂĐïļ-ð”Ļ𝔞ð”Ŧð”Ēð”Ļð”Ķ𝔰ð”Ļð”Ēð”Ŧ. 2023 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊: 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖙ïŋ―...
15.8K 917 51
A story of a girl who is has a crush on this one boy.She always go to the next class just want to see her crush.Everytime she saw him,her heart beate...
391K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC