HOLD ON - [흎ėŠđ]

By ksndrafts

"𝗟ð—ē𝘁'𝘀 ð—ēð—ŧ𝗷𝗞𝘆 𝗞𝘂ð—ŋ ð—―ð—ŋð—ē𝗰ð—ķ𝗞𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗞𝘂𝘁ð—ĩ" He smiled at the girl while extending his hand to h... More

1 | nightmare
2 | thousand mixed up
3 | choco pie
4 | jacket
5 | two different dreams
6 | the real dream
7 | chosen universities
8 | heartbeats game
9 | noxious talks
10 | change of mind
11 | butterfly story
12 | mad duck's marksheet
13 | risky attempt
14 | confessional arguement
15 | affirmation talk
16 | unexpected treatment
17 | spammed
18 | central disturbance
19 | heavenly rain
20 | a new guitar
21 | untold feelings
22 | deep conversation is the key
23 | jolliness duo
24 | minimal self
25 | wrong freedom
27 | bitter dreams
28 | deprecating
29 | unplanned meeting
30 | last page

26 | dreary goodbye

1.9K 222 155
By ksndrafts

The sky had turned orangish , accompanied by birds flying to return to their respective nests .

Heeseung waits for Haru to come out of the exam hall, but she still doesn't come out .

Heeseung gazed towards the ground, his feet is digging holes into the sand that was under him .

He glanced at his wrist watch, a sigh of anxiety enveloped Heeseung .
"Why is she still not out?"

Heeseung turned on his phone which was shut down during the tests, his lips automatically leaned forward when he received a message from Haru .

"3 hours ago? Did she leave the hall early?"

Heeseung opened her inbox , Haru sent a picture of the view from the top of the building . The wide Han river stretched out accompanied by the scorching sunlight .

HAHARU🐣

Heeseung ,do you remember that i want you to take me to han river if i'm exhausted?

I'm here now

Don't come to me, because I won't wait for you

Thank you for everything , Lee Heeseung .

Heeseung scratched his head, suspicion overpowering him
"Why ... I feel like ..."

"No , no .. she just went to get fresh air" Heeseung shook his head, trying to drive away all the bad thoughts inside his mind.

He immediately dialed Haru's number, wanting to ask if she was still in the han river or not .

The boy waited patiently for her to answer his call but at the end, the call was cut off .

Heeseung bit his bottom lips hesitantly.  He tried to dial Haru's number again.

"Come on , Haru"

"Answer my call ,"

"You're making me worry"

"Where are you , Jung Haru ?"

Once again, the call was disconnected as no one answered .  Heeseung let out a heavy groan as his mind was very messed up now.

He dialed Haru's number again, praying that the girl would answer his call and end his worries .

His eyes lit up when the call is answered .

"Jung Haru !"

"Where are you ?"

"You make me worried"

"Why did you take so long to answer my call ? "

There was a deep silence, Heeseung only heard a harsh exhalation .

"Do you know this girl ? "

Heeseung frowned when he heard a manly voice answering Haru's phone.
  "She is my friend"

"May I know why you have Jung Haru's phone? "

"Listen to me carefully . this girl ..."
The man paused for a while .

"She ?"
Heeseung's heart was beating fast, his forehead began to sweat as his eyes widened in suspicion .

"My condolences to you. We found her body in front of an abandoned building on the han river "

"Polices and ambulances are on their way to come here"

Heeseung's heart dropped to the lowest bottom .
"W-what do you mean by ..."

"You found her body ?"
Heeseung's voice cracked in the end .

"What are you talking about?  Stop joking and give this phone to Jung Haru back ! "
Heeseung yelled out loud . His lip begins to tremble slightly . A short intake of breath follows his lips .

"I'm so sorry for your lost but ,,"

"She was no longer breathing"

-

The taxi carrying Heeseung arrived at the Hanggang Park area.  The male immediately rushed out of the taxi and ran in one direction .

He arrived in front of a building and panted.  It was filled with police cars and an ambulance.  There were many people crowding that place.

his corners of eyes dampen .

"No , this is not possible"

"It's not Haru, I'm sure they're wrong"

Even his legs seemed to rock up and refused to walk, Heeseung approached the crowd with a couple of sniffles .

He pushed some people blocking his way, he could hear words of sympathy from everyone .

"Poor girl , she's too young"

"Why did she jump out of that building? "

"Oh god, my son went to the same school as her! "

"Gosh , this is really heartbreaking "

"Young soul , may you rest in peace"

"The smell of her corpse is very strong"

Heeseung was froze, he looked towards the two paramedics who were pushing a stretcher into the ambulance .

On the stretcher, there was one girl lying lifeless on it.  A white cloth covered her whole body as some blood stained on the pure sheet .

Water begins to collect at the bottom lid of his eyes . Heeseung just stared at the girl in a daze.  It's impossible that girl is Haru .

As the paramedic pushed the strecther, her hand accidentally fall from the bed.  Seeing a very familiar wrist watch, Heeseung's body immediately stepped inside .

"You can’t come in! ”A police arrested Heeseung, preventing him from entering the scene .

"No , please let me in ! Let me see her!  I want to make sure if she is my Haru or not! "

Heeseung yelled and pushed the policeman away. 

He's about to step inside but two other policemen immediately hold his shoulders
"We are investigating ! You can't go in the scene !"

"I don't care ! Please release me!  I just want to check if she is the girl I love or not! "
Heeseung started running wild , he punched the policeman right on his face and pushed the other one causing both of them to fall on the ground .

The crowd gasped at the highschool boy's courage to fight back and punch the authorities .

Heeseung ran towards the stretcher and pushed both paramedics away, his shaking hands a bit hesitant to open the white cloth .

"Come on , Heeseung"

"She is not Haru"

"She us not her "

"Be brave , Heeseung "

As his hands were about to flicked the cloth, the two policemen held him back "STOP HIM!"

They pulled Heeseung roughly when Heeseung started to fight back, both of them slammed Heeseung's body on the ground. 

They twisted his hands to his back and pushed his head causing his cheek to touch the hard ground.

At the same time, the wind was blowing hard causing the white cloth that covered her body flew away a bit, revealing her face .

Heeseung looked towards her, his eyes immediately turned glassy when he saw the really familiar feature, lying lifeless.

"H-Haru?"

"HARU !"

"JUNG HARU , WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE ?"

"WAKE UP ! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING HERE AND CAUSING A BIG FUSS? "

Heeseung shook his body harshly, trying to break free from the grip of the two policemen who were holding him tightly .

"PLEASE RELEASE ME !"

"I WANT TO WAKE HER UP"

"THIS IS WRONG"

"SHE CAN'T GO, THERE ARE STILL MANY THINGS WE HAVE NOT DONE YET! "

"PLEASE WAKE HER UP !"

"PLEASE , I'M BEGGING"
His eyes slowly start to become bloodshot , getting red in the white parts .

"What happened here? ”
An inspector entered the scene and was shocked to see the chaos.

"This high schooler tried to storm in and disrupt the investigation ”
One of the police man answered .

Heeseung looked at the inspector , in a pleading way .
"Sir , please let me wake her up"

"She doesn't like to be noticed, that's why she still closes her eyes"

"If I persuade her, she will wake up now "

The inspector sighed while rubbing his bridge nose .
"Listen here , young boy "

"She died three hours ago "

"She will not wake up"

Tears fall on Heeseung's cheeks.  He slightly gave him a shaky smile
"She has been tired for a long time"

"And now she is no longer by my side"

"It's hard for me to swallow this fact because it's sudden"

"So, can you let me approach her? "

"Please let me see her beautiful face for the last time"

"Please allow me to stroke her cheeks for the final time"

"Please allow me to whisper affirmative words to her .. she will hear it, she really needs this "

"Please allow me to hug her, embrace her body with my warmth ... "

"I won't be able to feel it ever again, please let me do so "

His voice begins yo heighten  , even some words can't even came out properly .

The inspector remained silent for a while, contemplating the depressed Heeseung.  He finally signals the both  police men to release Heeseung.

When free from that painful grip, Heeseung immediately crawled towards the strecther.

Tears also collect in his eyelashes and make it difficult for him to see the direction .

The boy held the stretcher and stood up, his eyes glued to Haru's face . His shaking hands moved to cupped Haru's bruises cheeks.  He stroked her cheeks gently with love and affection .

"You said you weren't going anywhere , Jung Haru"

"And i trusted you ,"

"But why did you lied to me? "

"Why did you go somewhere impossible for me to visit ? "

His tears fall down on the white cloth that covered Haru's body . He leaned closer to her and pressed his lips on her forehead, kissing her forehead with full heartedly as his weak legs seemed to want to give up .

Heeseung pulled away and stroked her cheeks once again, admiring her beautiful face close up.

"I'm sorry , Haru"

"Forgive me for not saving you"

"But Haru , why did you leave me ?"

"Please don't leave me..."

"Letting you go was the hardest thing i've ever had to do "

"But I will never be ready to say goodbye "

"Who should I give choco pie to if not you? "

"Who should I take to the Han River, to eat street foods and blow bubbles together? "

"To whom will my heart keep beating if not you? "

Heeseung bursted out crying , he hugged the lifeless body and rested his head on her chest covered with white cloth .

"Please beat"

"Please beat for me , Haru"

"Please , i know you're still here"

"I know you can see me here "

"I'm hugging you know , princess . Nothing will happen to you"

"You are safe with me , I will protect you"

"Please breathe for me, Haru-ah "

"I want to stay longer with you ..."

"Haru-ah , am i a good friend to you ?"

"Haru , i love you so much"

"Who will fight with me over a choco pie if not you? "

"Who will ride the bicycle with me, wrapping her arms around my waist if not you? "

"Who will I call at three in the morning, burning the midnight oil.  Chatting, joking and studying until morning? "

"Who will help me in the cafe ?"

Heeseung sobbed harder , he raised his face from her . His tears wet the white cloth .

Heeseung glanced at Haru for the last time, a bitter smile etched to his lips.

"You've been hold on for a long time, princess"

"This is the time for you to rest, this world is too cruel for a pure soul like you "

"The world has lent me an angel, a beautiful and kindhearted angel .. and, it's time for them to take you back "

"I love you, Haru.  I always love you"

"Even I can't hear that eight letters slipped from your own lips, I will never stop loving you"

"You are the real reason why I am excited to go to school every day"

"Thank you for everything"

"Thank you for sharing a part of your life with me"

"I will always love you, Jung Haru.  Always and forever "

"Sleep well, princess.  No one will hurt you ever again "

"I love you , princess"

The boy sobbed harder, he clenched his both fists tightly as his heart broke into pieces .

He can't believe their love story just ended without a proper ending .

Even Haru is gone, all the memories they created will always accompany Heeseung.

Heeseung turned his body, facing the crowd.  He wiped the tears on his puffy eyes "Please take a good care of her corpse "

"She's too precious for me"

"She is the girl I love with all my heart"

The inspector nodded , he patted Heeseung's back , giving him strength .
"Trust me , she will feel better up there "

"Pull yourself up.  She is looking at you.  She will be sad to see you cry"

"You don't want her to be sad, right? "

Heeseung gave him a fake smile, wiping his tears with his sleeve.  He felt very heavy to see Haru pushed into the ambulance.

The girl she loves and adores so much, has now left him forever .

And Haru left while carrying  Heeseung's heart with her, making Heeseung soulless .

The boy turned his head back , looking at Haru . her pale skin looks paler than usual .

Heeseung's head became heavy, tears rolling down to his cheeks once again .

"Haru ..."

Then, his body fall on the ground and startling the whole crowd including the officers .

"HELP, THIS BOY SUDDENLY FAINTED! "
Heeseung every face that surrounded him, it was blur and their voices seemed muted.  Heeseung can't hear or see anything.

He smiled for the last time before his vision turned totally black ,

"I'm coming to you , Haru"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697 87 13
Just some of my tips and advice, a whole guide if you're planning to write a fanfiction. Warning: I'm not really good at explaining but i tried my b...
1.6K 94 14
Description: When a young woman is stalked by a menacing stranger, she quickly realizes that she is not living in the safe and secure world she thoug...
4.4K 343 24
[Completed] In which, a girl take care of his sick boyfriend. Plagiarism is a crime so make your own ideas ;) Sim Jaehyun au Warning ⚠ïļ cringe ‾ïļ Gra...
723K 34.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...