Thought She Meant The World T...

By -euthanasia-

oh god first story warning Reader's summary: They are two kids being left alone in the dark. Every time Kelli... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
*Extension* ROUGH SMUT
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
XXIX -Halloween on a Thursday¿
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Epilogue

Bonus Chapter

1.8K 109 157
By -euthanasia-

{A/N: because y'all are cute(; xoxo}

First Valentines Day Together
I was so absolutely excited about today. If I waited any longer I think I would have exploded. Vic and I had only been officially together for about seven weeks, but things have been better than ever. Plus, my gift for him is so totally amazingly perfect, he's going to be shazamed out of his boots. I'm pretty certain that's not a thing, but that's his reaction in my mind.

I jumped out of my sister's car and sprinted to Vic's, seeing the brothers just beginning to get out. I squeal and jump on Vic's back, accidentally pushing him into the side of his metal box on wheels.

"Jesus Hell," he says, grabbing his chest. "That is Kellin right?" he asks Mike.

"Of course," I whisper in his ear. I visibly see goosebumps coat his neck and relish in the fact that I have this effect on him. I drop from his back and he spins around, picking me right back up again. I accidentally giggle and he smiles in a completely bugging way. That asshole. I sling my arms around his neck anyway, enjoying our close proximity.

"You're such a girl," he jokes. And there it is. I hate when he says that. And trust me when I say, he says it a lot.

"Am not and we both know it," I tell him, glaring at his gorgeous sparkling eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I would love you either way," he says, narrowly dodging my lips and kissing my sweet spot. My friend downstairs got a little too excited about that and I decided to change topics to less of a 'turn-on' subject.

"Where's my present? Where's my present? Where's my present?" I ask urgently. He chuckles and tightens his grip on my legs, leaning in slowly and pressing his lips against mine. The butterflies dance around my tummy and up my spine as he deepens it. I love these kisses; the open mouth, tongueless, butterfly inducing enigmas are my ultimate fave. He's the one to pull away, obviously, and he smiles at me. "It's in the back," he says quietly. I jump out of his arms and push him gently to the backseat. He just chuckles at my urgency, but he know my love for presents, I spent $150 on his birthday gift, simply because I craved for him to get everything he wanted. He opens the door and I peak in, watching him unbuckle a plush, pink teddy bear.

"you're such a dork," I tell him. Who puts a seatbelt on a teddy bear? Like seriously, what the Hell, Vic? He smiles cheekily and hands it to me, handing over two wrapped up thin square boxes. The wrapping paper's a shiny, shimmering, rich red; one that I can't wait to tear up.

"Open them now, I want to watch your face," he tells me. I could feel myself blush a little, but it was flattering so I easy go along. I tear the wrapping paper off the first, smiling brightly as I recognize the chocolates on the cover. Shit these are so good. But God damn he's cheesy. I look up at him smiling and pull him closer for a kiss, but he stops me and motions to the second box.

"This is my favourite," he mumbles. I handed him the other gifts, taking the last one and inspecting it. It's pretty heavy and feels a lot like a load of textbooks. My forehead wrinkles in confusion and I rip off the ruby wrapping, revealing a horribly uncomfortable kissing position and two words: Kama Sutra. He knows me so well.

"We are definitely using this," I tell him, making him laugh. But the book isn't that thick so I realize there must be more to it. I pull out the book and see another beneath it. This one made my heart melt. How can he go from so vulgar to so cute?

The second book was homemade and has the words written in marker: How To Fall In Love With Kellin Quinn. I glanced across the cover, looking at numerous pictures he's taken of me and see a few more words by: Victor Vincent Fuentes, an undeserving boyfriend. Fuck me. My gift feels so insensitive now. His gave me fucking tears! How can I top that? I pretty much cry as I pull him into me and smash our lips together. God I love his lips. Comfiest pink cushions ever!

"I love you so much," I tell him. He smiles and drops the gifts, placing his hand on my hips and pushing me against the vehicle. My hands roam his back as he rubs my hips, starting to rock himself against me. I chuckle and push him away a little. "Slow down, speed racer. We've got plenty of time for that after school."

"School, yes, right, yeah," he answers, adorably flustered. I chuckle and push off of the car.

"I'll see you in chemistry," I tell him. "You present's in your locker," I wink. He smiles and pulls me in, stealing one more kiss before letting me go.

I sat through history in agony, tapping my foot feeling nervous about Vic's reaction. Finally the bell went and I hurried out of the classroom, avoiding Katelynne just in case she got any crazy ideas. I walked quickly towards the chem. room, biting lightly on my thumb-nail, and squeezing the teddybear I refused to leave in my locker. It smells like Vic and I can't get enough. I finally reached the room and was surprised to see only Mike there. Shit. Maybe he hates me and decided not to come because he can't stand my face.

"Hey," I say to Mike.

"Hey bro," he replies.

"Where's Vic?" I ask, trying to keep the worry from my voice. It didn't work.

"Don't worry your precious little boy toy is on his way." I sit down beside him and wait impatiently for my lover to show up. Oh man that sounded so lame. But he does make me such a softie. I had gotten him some flavoured condoms--strawberry to be exact--and fundies underwear built for two. Then I got my romance on and had to go a little serious, so I did. Last and far from least, I got him a promise ring. Because those things remind me of the day we officially got together.

Finally, in he walks, and my heart skips a beat. His eyes lock with mine and my whole body freezes. He makes his way over and doesn't bother sitting down before pulling me out of my seat, sliding a hand around my neck and pulls my lips into his. Everything happened so quickly and my mind goes blank and butterflies skitter around my entire body. He nibbles on my lip before pulling back, attracting the attention of the entire class. I smiled at him and griped the collar of his shirt, pulling him back into me.

"Fuentes, Quinn, break it up," I hear Mrs Hagarty {I forget how I spelled that, but this is what I'm going with} says. I groan, sending vibrations into Vic, but I pull back all the same, letting go of his shirt. I roll my eyes and he chuckles, pushing me into my seat again. Fuck, I love when he's controlling like that. He sits down as well, smiling at me and pulling something out from behind his back. I look at it confused and see that it's the same kind of lily I got him on our first date. My eyes tear up again and I look back up at his sparkly eyes. He smiles at me and breaks the stem, pushing some hair behind my ear and sliding the flower in. I can't move a muscle the entire time, my glistening eyes locked on his. The lesson starts and we start watching some video on naming mixtures and how to apply chemistry into everyday life. Vic and I still don't look away. I can't even blink.

It was a while before we broke contact and Vic glanced around the room. Then looking back at me. He slips off his chair, kneeling in front of me and slipping a small box out of his pocket. I noticed the small band I had gotten him, sitting perfectly on his finger.

"Kellin," he whispers. I can't move or speak, but the happy-tears slide down my cheeks. "Will you stay with me and only me, even when I go off to college. I love you and I need you to be all mine."

"Aw," Mike coos from beside us. I slap him a little bit, but don't look away from Vic.

"Of course. I love you too," I answer in a small voice. I unwrap an arm from my teddybear and hold it out for him. He takes out a red band and slides it onto my finger and I practically squeal.

"You kept the teddybear with you," he says, sitting back on his chair again.

"Yeah. It reminds me of you and I didn't want to leave it," I answer, feeling stupid. He smiles and motions for me to sit on his lap, so of course I do.

I didn't see him all through lunch, even after school I never caught a glimpse of my best friend. He scared me little bit, because I always tend to go for the worst case scenario, but Mike assured me he's fine. I went home, curious as Hell. Finally, while doing my math homework, he called me.

"Vic?" I ask, worried.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Shut up you horny asshole. You already have me, you can stop flirting."

"Learn to take a compliment, Kels. They aren't always just to get you in bed," he tells me. I sigh, refusing to take his side. "Anyway, are you free? Like... right now."

"Until when?" I ask, excited to see him.

"Tomorrow morning," he replies. I smile deviously, knowing that I'm getting some tonight. Gosh I love him.

"Ugh, sorry. I'm already doing something tonight," I joke. "You'll have to call earlier next time."

"Fuck off, I'm already out front so hurry down and look hot," he says. I chuckle and hang up the phone. I change into my best black skinny jeans and throw a long, grey, loose top on and my toms before rushing out the door. I instantly ran into Vic and wrapped my arms around him. He followed my lead and we just stood there hugging for a while.

"You didn't disappoint on the hot part," he whispers to me. I smile and we both hop in his car.

Vic being the perfect guy he is, pulled into a nice ass looking hotel. And well... long story short, we tried on those fundies. Multiple times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 125 28
THIS WAS LIKE, MY THIRD FIC I EVER WROTE. I WAS 12. FAIR WARNING Vic, fresh out high school, goes to Michigan where his father, the sherif, lives to...
1.5K 94 13
-A Kellic Cinderella Story- Kellin is basically a servant to his step mother and sisters. Mistreated and misunderstood he's not liked among his peers...
6.5K 210 66
Vic wakes up in the hospital and his room mate is A cute boy named kellin quinn.. I AM PUTTING A TRIGGER WARNING HERE IN THE DESCRIPTION BECAUSE I KE...
27.6K 1.9K 82
School just started back up and Summer's over. It's Kellin's last year of high school and one thing is bothering him..he got in a fight with his best...