HOLD ON - [흎ėŠđ]

By ksndrafts

"𝗟ð—ē𝘁'𝘀 ð—ēð—ŧ𝗷𝗞𝘆 𝗞𝘂ð—ŋ ð—―ð—ŋð—ē𝗰ð—ķ𝗞𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗞𝘂𝘁ð—ĩ" He smiled at the girl while extending his hand to h... More

1 | nightmare
2 | thousand mixed up
3 | choco pie
4 | jacket
5 | two different dreams
6 | the real dream
7 | chosen universities
8 | heartbeats game
9 | noxious talks
10 | change of mind
11 | butterfly story
12 | mad duck's marksheet
13 | risky attempt
14 | confessional arguement
15 | affirmation talk
16 | unexpected treatment
17 | spammed
18 | central disturbance
19 | heavenly rain
20 | a new guitar
21 | untold feelings
22 | deep conversation is the key
24 | minimal self
25 | wrong freedom
26 | dreary goodbye
27 | bitter dreams
28 | deprecating
29 | unplanned meeting
30 | last page

23 | jolliness duo

1.7K 189 179
By ksndrafts

Days by days, Heeseung and Haru became close as usual . They spend a lot of time together, studying, busking, joking, eating .. They do everything together.

"Mum , we are here !"
Heeseung stormed into his mum's cafe while dragging Haru with him .

"Oh kids ! You're finally here !"
Mrs.Lee took two aprons and a beret and immediately threw them at them both .

"Get ready quick , the cafe is quite full !"

"But don't change your uniform here, I don't want to watch a free show "

Heeseung and Haru looked at each other before bursting out laughing.  The two of them ran to the dressing room, Heeseung opened the door and gave a way for Haru to enter .
"You changed first"

Haru smiled and immediately went inside, changing her uniform.  As her dad no longer sends her to cram school due to embarrassment, Haru will spend her day helping Heeseung and his mum at the cafe.

After a few minutes, Haru came out of the dressing room and was greeted by Heeseung's grinning face .

Haru looked at him up and down ,
"Move out"

She deliberately pushed Heeseung's shoulder as the boy glared at him .
"Yah , Jung Haru"

He snatched the beret on Haru's head and raised it high in the sky, laughing .
"Oh, you're a tough girl right? Now get this beret if you can"

"Lee Heeseung !"
Haru approached him and jumoed several times but she couldn't reach her beret

Haru huffed ,
"Give it back, cellphone pole!"

"Na'ah shorty , see yah !"
He ran into the dressing room and locked it while hysterically laughing .

Haru folded her arms and kicked the door . "You punk !"

"I'll tell your mum that you bullied me !" She threatened Heeseung.

Hearing that threat, Heeseung immediately relented.  He opened the dressing room door and threw Haru's beret to her back .

"Hmph, I'm her son but she acted like you are her real daughter"
He said with a pouty lips .

Haru laughed in victory , she looked at Heeseung to say something but her eyes went wider , she immediately covered her eyes with the beret .
"LEE HEESEUNG, CLOSE THE DOOR QUICK"

"Eh ?"
Heeseung looked at himself and noticed he has unbottened half of his shirt . The male bursted out laughing at Haru's reaction .

"Like what you see ?"
He asked sarcastically .

"Lee , close the door !"
Haru uttered , avoiding herself from seeing his exposed self .

Heeseung grinned wickedly, he approached Haru and held Haru's sleeve , pulling her closer to him .
"You need to get used to it"

"YAH , YOU CRAZY PUNK"
Haru blurted out.  She immediately pushed Heeseung and closed the door of the dressing room, preventing Heeseung from coming out.

"YES , CRAZY OVER YOU !"

"SHUT IT LEE"

"HARU !"
Heeseung yelled , followed by naughty laughters .

"DON'T HARU ME IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BUTTON IT ALL"

"OKAY THEN , BABE ? OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE !"

"YAH !"

"BABE !"

"LEE , STOP IT"

Heeseung laughed and started knocking on the door.  Haru huffed and tightened her grip on the door knob .

"Haru , Heeseung ? Why are you two taking so long? "
Mrs. Lee's voice greeted them .

"I asked you to change your clothes, not to sew the whole boutique ! "

"I'm coming !"
Haru yelled and immediately helped Mrs. Lee outside .

-

The cafe is quite busy, Heeseung and Haru can't relax at all as they have to serve orders to customers .

The clock showed 9pm, the both teenagers sitting on the floor and leaning on each other's backs.  Heavy breathes meet the surroundings of both of them .

"I can not feel my legs, they're all numb " Haru Said as Heeseung agrees .

Heeseung glanced to the clock on the wall "It's almost 10pm. Let's change our clothes now, I'll send you home"
Haru hummed, she immediately got up and dusted her uniform. 

"Help me ~" Heeseung whined while stretching out his hand to Haru, asking the girl to help him.

"Tsk , you heavy butt"
Haru mumbled before grabbed on his hands and pulled him up .

They both change their clothes and Haru says goodbye to Mrs.Lee . Haru came out of the cafe and saw Heeseung was already on his bicycle, turning the handle as if it were a bike .

"VROOM , VROOM . MOVE , MOVE !! VROOM , PITTTT PITTTTTTTT !!"
The senior of highschool produced his own sound effect while acting like he was speeding on the road using a high power bike.

Haru bursted out laughing looking at him "Yah, do you want to be an F1 racer?"

Heeseung who was unaware of Haru's presence immediately stopped turning the handle and cleared his throat in embarrassment .

"VROOM , VROOM , PITTT PITTTT"
Haru imitiated what Heeseung said earlier and laughed harder. 

The male sent a deathly glare to her
"Do you want me to leave you in the middle of the road ?"

Haru chuckled , she hopped on the bicycle and playfully slapped his back .
"Chill , i'm just joking dude"

Heeseung rolled his eyes , he took Haru's hand and wrapped it around his waist tightly.  An evil smirk appeared on his plump lips .
"Haru, do you want to ride a roller coaster ?"

"Sounds fun ! When?  I will clear my schedule " Haru said with interest . The last time she went to an amusement park was when she was five years old .

Heeseung sarcastically laughed, he gripped the handle tightly "Now,"

"Wait , what— YAHHHH"
Haru yelled when Heeseung suddenly accelerated at a brisk speed.  She almost stumbled and fell but luckily she clung tightly to Heeseung's waist.

"LEE HEESEUNG , SLOW DOWN ! SLOW DOWN !" Haru yelled her lungs out .

"THE HELL, LEE.  THERE'S A TREE AHEAD ! "

Heeseung ignored Haru's words and kept speeding.  He dodged all obstacles in the middle of the road skillfully .

"VROOOOOMMM , VROOOOMM"
Heeseung yelled .

"YAH , SLOW DOWN ! THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO VROOM VROOM ! LEE , THERE'S A DOG CROSSING! "

Heeseung twisted the handle and stylishly avoided colliding with the dog . He laughed out loud and deliberately released his gripped on the handle.

He spread out his both arms, letting the cool midnight breeze greeted him.

Haru began to freak out, she hit Heeseung's back several times .
"

HOLD BACK THR HANDLE!"

"HOLLYWOOD , I'M COMING !"

"YAH , LEE HEESEUNG !"

"WENNNGGGGGG WENNNGGGGG WENNGGGGG"

"LEE HEESEUNG ! THE HELL , I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET !"

"WEEENNNGGGG"

"LOOK AHEAD , AN OLD LADY IS CROSSING THE ROAD !"

"WEEEEEEEEEEEENNGGGGG"

"YAH , LEE HEESEUNG ! YOU'RE DEATH !"

"WEEEEEEENNNNGG PEWWWW"

"YAHHHHHHHH"

-

Heeseung presses the break when they arrive in front of Haru's apartment complex "We're here ~"

Haru got off the bicycle and stared at Heeseung with a dissatisfied face
"Look what have you done"

"What— PPFFTTT"
Heeseung laughed loudly when he saw Haru's hair which looked like it had been struck by lightning due to his acceleration .

He took out his phone and before filming Haru "Say hi to the clown, hi clown ~"

Haru glared at him , she clenched her jaw and hit him hard on the shoulder .
"Wait for me here , i have something for you"

Without waiting for Heeseung's reply, Haru immediately ran into the building , leaving Heeseung alone .

Heeseung chuckled and repeated Haru's video earlier.  The male laughed by his own "She looks cute"

He zoomed Haru's face and giggled .
"I've found my new lockscreen"

After finishing setting up his new lockscreen, Heeseung kept his phone inside his pocket and waited for Haru to come back.

After a few minutes, he could see Haru running towards him with a big object slung over her shoulders. 

He narrowed his eyes, trying to identify the item "What is it?"

"Heeseung !"
Haru beamed happily . She took off the guitar she bought a few days ago and gave to Heeseung .
"This is for you"

Heeseung looked very surprised to see the new edition guitar in his grasp .
"Haru, what is this? Where did you get it?"

"It's for you.  I feel guilty because you lost your guitar because of me.  And this, is a gift from me "

"You are the only person who successfully make me accept myself and I can experienced so many interesting things with you before I leave "

Heeseung's excited face immediately turned serious.  Haru's words sounded very sensitive and serious to him "What do you mean, Haru? Where do you want to go?"

Haru laughed and slapped his shoulder "I was just joking , duh . I'm not going anywhere else"

Heeseung looked at her with displeasured face.  He took out his pinky finger "Promise me that you won't go far from me"

"Promise me that you will not leave me alone"

Haru gave him a warm smile before connecting their pinkies together .
"You're such a boomer , Lee "

"I'm not going anywhere , I will always be around you "

Heeseung smiled in victory , he patted the girl's head .
"After CSAT is over, I will take you to Jeju.  The beach there looks so beautiful "

Haru nodded happily ,
"I would love to go there with you one day "

-

After a few months passed, finally the day where all eighteen -year -old students would take the CSAT test and at the same time, be confined in the examination hall for nine hours has arrived .

There were various student reactions.  Some are nervous, some seem relaxed, some of them  do not stop reading books and some are too sleepy, resuming their interrupted nap early in the morning .

"Haru , good luck !"
Hanee shouted to her sister while waving her hands to her .

Haru nodded , she is always looking forward to this CSAT.  And later, she will get out of her dad's unit.  Get out of hell and the valley of torture. 

But what worries her the most is can she leave Hanee alone with their dad ? She didn’t want her little sister to feel what she was going through .

"Hanee , you're late for your school !"
Haru yelled at the joyous girl who was waving at her .

"Oh yeah !"
The younger face palmed herself .

"Good luck , Haru ! I'll go first !"
As a cue , Hanee immediately ran away from her sister's school grounds .

Haru watched her while laughing ,
"I hope she doesn't stumble on the way to school"

"Is it your sister ? Hanee , right ?"
Heeseung who suddenly appeared startled Haru .

"Yeah , she is"
The girl replied with a soft smile .

Heeseung looked at Hanee who was running regardless of the surrounding situation.  She collided with a dog and ended up rolling on the floor .

"Are you sure we don't need to help her? " Heeseung asked Haru who was snorting watching her sister's behaviour .

That's Hanee.  A young girl with a bright energy and positive thinking.  She may be too random but that's her charm .

Haru folded her arms and softly shook her head .
"She's okay , trust me"

Heeseung scratched his head while looking at Hanee's direction again .
"Did she just lift that dog— wait?  Where does she want to go while carrying the dog she bumped !? "

The older was totally shocked to see Haru's little sister who suddenly approached the dog and took it with her, running towards the school.

"I'm sure she wants to treat that dog.  She has a soft spot for doggies and kitties " Haru replied .

She fixed her bag strap ,
"Let's go now ? We need to register our name first before entering the hall"

Heeseung nodded , he wrapped his arms around Haru's shoulders as both of them walked together .

"Good luck, Haru. I know you can do this!"  Heeseung cheered to Haru.

The girl laughed
"You too, we will have fun at your mum's cafe after finishing this—"

"Wait , someone is calling me"
Haru took out her phone and checked the caller's ID.  She frowned when she saw ‘Hyunjoo’ displayed on her screen.

"Don't answer her call "
Heeseung said in a serious tone .

"But , what if she's in trouble ?"
Haru asked the boy as Heeseung shook his head .

"Don't answer her call , Haru . Turn off your phone"

She flinched when Hyunjoo called her once again.  She looked at Heeseung with a pleading eyes .
"Please? "

Heeseung sighed knowing the girl would never listen to him .
"Go on "

Haru thanked him and immediately answered the call . As soon as she put the phone on her eardrum, she was surprised to hear Hyunjoo's voice crying .

"Haru , help me !"

"Haru , please help me !"

"Hyunjoo ? What happened to you ? Why are you crying ?"
Haru asked her in a worried tone .

"I need your help, Haru.  I lost my cruthes and could not walk to the examination hall "

"I'm scared , Haru . You know my dad will kill me if I don't attend CSAT "

Haru bit her bottom lips , she looked at Heeseung who's looking at her , signalling her to come over him quick .

Haru sighed heavily , hearing Hyunjoo's dad would hit her made those scenes where she was abused by her dad played on her mind .

"I'm coming , Hyunjoo . Send me your location quick"

Haru ended the calk and jogged towards Heeseung. 
"Heeseung, I have to go to Hyunjoo"

"She needs me , Heeseung"

Heeseung's eyes went wider ,
"Are you crazy ? Our exam is about to start !"

Haru hold his sleeve , begging him .
"Please , Hee . She needs my help"

"I need to help her , i can let her dad hurt her.  You know how painful it was to be abused, right? "

Heeseung ran his fingers through his hair ,
"Okay , Haru"

"But , i will go with— HARU !"
Heeseung was shocked when Haru had already run out of the hall area alone .

"Wait , Haru !"

Heeseung ran to her, trying to catch Haru but the guards stopped him
"You need to get ready for CSAT now"

"But , i need to chase her !"
Heeseung pointed his index finger towards Haru's direction .

The guard shook his head ,
"I'm sorry , please enter the hall now or your participation in CSAT will be canceled "

Glaring at the guard , Heeseung turned his body and walked towards the hall again .

He looked outside but Haru was nowhere to be seen . The male sighed ,
"Calm down , she'll back "

"I trust her , she will be back safely"

______

A/N : in fact I do not know where and how CSAT in South Korea is held.  So, I will write that they hold it in halls in some faculities by district.  Huhu, please forgive me if it's not like CSAT sksksk BUT LET'S JUST GO WITH THE FLOW ~

And fyi this book will ended with 35 chapters ~ thank you for being willing to read and stay with me until half of the book even I was a bit disappointed with this book, it was a bit bad and not interesting, right? T^T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 21.7K 44
"𝐈 𝐎𝐭𝐚ðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭ðĻ 𝐠ðĒðŊ𝐞 ðŪðĐ 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞ðŦ 𝐎𝐞𝐞ðĒ𝐧𝐠 ðēðĻðŪ 𝐰ðĒð­ðĄ ð­ðĄðž 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠ðĒðŦðĨ. ð–ðĄðžð§ 𝐚ðŦ𝐞 ðēðĻðŪ 𝐠ðĻðĒ𝐧𝐠 𝐭ðĻ ðŦ𝐞𝐚ðĨ...
138K 10.1K 24
in which two lonely people fall in love because of their coffee addiction warning: deals with the topics of depression and suicide
269K 14K 39
It all started when Eunjoo steals a kiss from a handsome stranger in the mall. It got viral and soon he confronted her in the payment of pretending t...
17.3K 2.1K 31
A young maiden finds herself at the center of a rivalry between two suitors, both who claim to love her and want her for themselves. One is the arrog...