๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ~ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข...

By spyralzone_

๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... More

โ‹†INTROโ‹†
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“

๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

7.3K 268 1.2K
By spyralzone_

        ❥ "You done with it?" you asked the girl sitting next to you as your hand hovered above the highlighter on her table. She nodded and you did the same as you grabbed your highlighter back. "Thanks" she said as she continued to write in her paper. "Yeah no problem."

You walked out that class while sighing and quickly checking your phone again to see if Armin replied to your messages.

He still didn't. In the morning, you were hoping to feel someone's hands wrap around your shoulders out of nowhere or someone to just hold your hand while you weren't looking but none of that happened.

I mean he always reply quick asf or the first to text but what's up with this today; you blinked at your screen when it had said read. You squinted and nodded slowly as you were still looking at your phone. You looked up putting your phone back in your pocket when you saw Dani and Cici already standing near the car ready to go.

A familiar car then pulled up right behind Dani's and you had a confused face on.

Is that not his car??; you questioned yourself raising your hand infront of Ciara and Dani, signaling for them to wait. You stopped walking when they rolled down the car windows, "Y/n" they said dragging out your name.

"Eren?" you said in a questionable tone as you lowered yourself to rest your elbows on the rolled window.

"Hey y/n. How are you?" Eren asked, placing both of his hands on the steer wheel, ducking a bit to get a better look at you. "I'm good but grape juice, why do you have Armin's car?" He rolled his eyes at the nickname again as you giggled.

"Woww, and i thought you were done with the nickname" he shook his head as you rolled your eyes. "You know I couldn't do that. Now tell me why your friend isn't replying" He nodded and opened the car door for you to sit in.

"Armin's sick right now. He has a bad cold." Your mouth had fallen into an 'o' shape while nodding.

"He also asked me to pick you up for today because he said he misses you. To be honest, he was so pink saying that and I decided to cut him some slack for today and just agree with it."

You started getting butterflies while shaking your head but Eren caught onto it quick.

"Omg don't tell me you're blushing now!?" You hit him on the shoulder while he was laughing. "I did try to tell him that you were gonna catch it too but he 'threatened' me" Eren made air quotes at that word and your eyebrows furrowed as you turned around to meet his eyes,

"Why? What was the threat?" you asked.

"He said he wasn't gonna cook for me no more and i'll continue to eat grape flavored stuff and so here I am. With his car" You then laughed at what he told you.

"So that's why you came!?" you said laughing pulling your phone out.

"Well of course. I can't keep eating grape after grape after grape every single damn day." You both laughed in the car together then decided to text Dani and Ciara where you were gonna be at.

They drove off while you and Eren followed behind them already knowing you were gonna go your own ways.

"Aww, Armin misses his girlfriend" You side eyed Eren at what he said as you saw him giving you quick glances.

"Yeah okay wait till I tell Armin bout this and you end up having an all grape meal schedule" he chuckled at what you said.

"He wouldn't mind about that one to be honest." you rolled your eyes at him and continued to scroll through your phone.

✁ ✃ ✁ ✃

A while later you guys finally arrived at the house as Eren opened the door for you to go in while he went in his room and told you that if y'all needed anything just call out for him. You nodded and made your way towards Armin's door.

You knocked on the door waiting for a reply but didn't get any, "Armin?" you rocked from side to side and just went in to see what was going on. You were met by a sleeping Armin and smiled to yourself.

Looking out the door again about to close it, Armin shifted in the bed and groaned. You didn't want to move for a sec to see if he would fall back asleep but he slightly opened his eyes and smiled.

He patted on his bed, "Y/n come here", god damn how tf does his voice get deep like that, you thought to yourself closing his door and walking towards his bed.

He wrapped his arms around your waist resting his head on your thigh. You placed your hand on his forehead checking his temperature and moved your hand to pick up his chin.

"Do you feel any better now?" he stared at you for a while before nodding and resting his head back on your thighs, "Now that you're here" you let out a chuckle then nodded.

"But why'd you tell Eren to come get me?" You already knew why but just wanted to hear it from his mouth. He picked his head up from your lap and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Because it suddenly happened in the morning when i woke up and knew I wouldn't make it and I also forgot to charge my phone" you nodded.

"I saw your messages when my phone was at 1% and really did try to text you back but i was rushing and stubbed my pinky toe and didn't make it to the charger in time and kept waiting for it to turn on while i was laying there and Eren came in asking if I needed anything and I said y/n"

Armin said the last sentence in a low shy tone. ohh that explains why he ain't text me back, you thought to yourself. You hid your smile by pressing your lips together.

"And I told him to use my car he hesitated at first but I- never mind." He said as he looked at you "I already know. He told me about it" he nodded then moved away from you, standing up. You were confused about that action till he spoke.

"Y/n you're gonna get sick being too close to me"

"You didn't think about that when you asked Eren to bring me here?" He side eyed you and nodded getting in bed with you till you saw what was on his feet.

"Nawt you sleeping with socks on!" You exclaimed laughing. He moved back again standing there blowing his nose

"But y/n I'm sick" he said in a whine while you continued laughing "Okay!? You think I'm not gon get on your ass just because you're sick!?" Armin rolled his eyes walking towards his trash can.

"Armin come here I'm playing. I rarely get sick" you patted next to you as he smirked.

"Oh? So you want me to get in bed with you?" You groaned at what he was saying in that moment. "Armin don't start. You're sick" 

"No shit" he said making his way towards you then laying on top of you.

"Wow, says the one who said i'll get sick if they get too close" he sighed in your chest, "I mean I did want you to be here so why not? We both get sick then stay in bed together."

"Shut up" you said while he giggled but he was coughing in between. You pushed him off of you and he turned around to cough into his tissue. "Armin, you ate yet?"

He turned to face you again this time moving close to you, "Have you eaten yet, y/n?" he asked.

"Boy I'm talking about you right now not me" you implied, shaking your head. Armin cupped your face asking again and you just silently nodded.

"Okay now how about you?" you cupped his cheeks as he shook his head as a no. You saw how pink his nose was and his glistening eyes.

You never really got a close up look at his face; his soft hazel blue eyes, his slender nose that was relatively pink as always but just a deeper shade this time and his long eyelashes.

You rubbed your thumb on his bottom lip and saw a smile creep up his lips and giggled. "Okay want us to go make something?" he nodded as you both got up. "I'm gonna use the bathroom first."

He responded with an okay before heading out the door. You saw all of the lavender and cinnamon scented soap, "No wonder he smells so good all the time," you said to yourself as you dried your hands on the towel.

You walked out his room, "Armin I really like the collection you have-" then stopped when you saw him. Red and black plaid pajama pants hanging low on his hips and shirtless. He looked up to meet eyes with you already blushing while you were smirking.

"Armin are you trying to seduce me?" you playfully said moving close to him, "I mean if you want me to" he said blushing and touching his ear.

You side eyed the floor when your eyes trailed down to his abdomen seeing his v line.

"Y/n my eyes are up here" he said as you averted it meeting eyes with him as he was blushing.

You continued to stare at him while biting your lips, "Y/n stop" he whined as you giggled. "Boy put that shirt back on acting like you don't gotta cold" you said rolling your eyes.

"Y/n it was on backwards" he finally turned his shirt the other way and put it over his head.

"So what are we boutta eat?" You asked sitting down as Armin searched through his cupboard and pulled out paw patrol mac and cheese.

"Pfft! That's cute or whatever" you said putting your head down on the table and laughing.

"Stop y/n! This not even mine it's Eren's" you continued laughing,

"Yo Eren! You there!?" Eren came out of his room wondering as to why you were calling out for him. Well he did say if you needed anything you should call him.

He came sitting next to you seeing you trying to hold in your laugh but quickly calmed down asking him the question, "These yours?" you asked pointing towards the mac and cheese.

He side eyed Armin and rolled his eyes getting up as you and Armin laughed at him leaving.

"And the way I was actually gonna be nice and order some food for y'all but forget that" Eren said closing his door as you and Armin stopped laughing at stared at each other with a disappointing face.

Armin put the paw patrol mac and cheese away as he sat down next to you.

"What the hell we gon do now?" you only frowned. You stood up walking to Eren's door knocking on it but didn't get a reply back. "Dawg we was just playing. Armin still wants the food"

"Ohh so you're not gonna say how you're hungry too?" Eren opened the door standing infront of you,

"Yeah I'm only getting Armin something since you didn't say anything" Eren said looking down at his phone as Armin chuckled and your mouth dropped.

You sighed while rolling your eyes, "I'm just playing you know we all hungry" you said hitting his shoulder as he nodded and typed on his phone.

You went back to sit next to Armin but he stood up making his way towards his room and Eren did the same. You shrugged going into Armin's room to already see him snuggled up in his blanket.

"Sorry I got really cold out of nowhere for some reason" you nodded, making your way towards the edge of the bed to sit there since you didn't wanna get too close to him.

Armin kept on sneezing behind you and you got worried for a bit so you turned over to get a better look at him to see him reaching for something. You stood up asking him what it was and he pointed to the thermometer on his nightstand.

"How's it?" Armin gave you a weak smile turning the thermometer in your direction as you read off of it. "Is it lower than before?" you questioned, placing your hand on his forehead as Armin nodded. "Well did you take medicine?"

"I only took one in the morning." this mf; you thought to yourself while shaking your head. "Well then, go take another one"

He groaned before standing up from the bed quickly walking to get his medicine. He came back placing two into his mouth and downing down the bottle of water he had which took you by surprise.

"You did not just drink that full bottle" you said in shock as he just nodded. He threw the empty water bottle in his trashcan and walked over to his thermostat to turn the heater on then coming over to sit next to you.

"So did you only call me over here to take care of you?" you said side eyeing him, "No y/n it's not like that I just really wanted to see you and I missed you to be honest"
"Why?"

"Why not?" he said leaning close to you but you backed up, "Back up, you finna get me sick" he pouted as you chuckled grabbing his remote staring at the tv waiting for it to turn on.

"Y/n," Armin grabbed your chin turning it towards him, "What?"

He then let go pulling back turning his head away from you and chuckled, "When I'm not sick" was all he said leaving you confused but just shrugged it away. "What should we watch?" Armin asked while you were changing through it.

You then thought about something for a while and hit him "Y/n what the fuck was that for uh!" Armin whined, "So last night, you shivering, you were catching up on a cold right? And you ain't tell me? Talm bout some 'Yeah I'm fine'" you sucked your teeth at him as he was smiling.

Armin got closer to you smirking this time.

"Yes?" you were still looking at the tv till he nudged your shoulder, "You were worried about me right? You were probably thinking about me while you went to your classes today right?" you playfully shoved him, "You doing too much now"

Armin also shoved you again while you shoved him harder, "Ouch y/n!" you stopped the giggling, paying attention to him this time. "I'm just playing" he said giving you a childish smile about to shove him till he grabbed your wrist pulling you on top of him making the remote drop.

Armin's hands started to trail down to your lower back almost to your ass as you saw him biting his lips. He was gonna slap your ass till you grabbed his hands and tightened your grip around it,

"Watch it. Just because you're sick dosen't mean I wouldn't rock you" you stated as he giggled flipping you guys over as you and him were laughing.

Then you stopped laughing, realizing the position you guys were in, "Uh oh, Armin," you said as he made a confused face, "My knees should not be up here" you said looking anywhere but his face.

"You look pretty like this" he said dragging his finger on your cheek as you smiled.

"Armin don't play around like that with me right now. You're sick" you said as he chuckled then he leaned down to your ear whispering,

"And just because I'm sick dosent mean I couldn't fold you" he said as you were slightly smirking.

"Armin the food's here-" you quickly pushed him off not wanting anything to be awkward

"Oh my god Eren! Do you ever knock?!" Armin yelled then started coughing again. Eren just turned back around placing y'all food on the counter as he started eating his.

Armin started blushing as you told him to get his shit together. "Now watch your temperature sky rocket, just calm down and let's go eat" you dragged him outta his room and into the hall.

"And what were y'all doing?" you turned to Eren who was munching on his fries staring at you and Armin.

"Whatever you think we were doing" you said while nodding and placing your food on the counter as you giggled.

Eren stared at you with wide eyes as his mouth was opened, "Damn, then you were really hungry to be giggling over some food" he mentioned while laughing as Armin laughed along.

"Fuck you." you rolled your eyes at him only focusing on the food you were about to eat while they continued to giggle.

"Armin just lay in bed jesus," you rolled your eyes at him. Armin did not want to sit down at all, moving all over the room looking for stuff that made you question his age again. "And what did you say you were looking for?" you asked.

He turned over to you then shook his head leaving you curious. "No." You let out an over exaggerated gasp and squatted next to him.

"Just tell me" You said, waiting for him to reply and he rolled his eyes at you and continued to look for the 'something' he didn't want to tell you.

You stared at him for a while being the curios person you were, you wanted to know what this something was but you just let it go hoping back into his bed.

An idea came to mind as you thought about it for a while then just got your shit together and proceeded.

"Armin remember the last time we kissed?" Armin paused his movements as you side eyed him wanting to see his reaction.

"Y/n we kissed more than one time so which one?" You thought about it for a second, "At my place" you said. Armin chuckled, nodding.

"Yeah I was wondering if we could do it again?" You purposely said in a low tone so that he'll think you were shy about it.

His head turned around with such speed. You were about to laugh but knew if you did he wouldn't take you seriously.

"I mean I honestly would but like you said, I'm sick and I don't want you to catch it"

"Armin just like a lil quick peck" Armin stood up making his way to the bed. Leaning over you about to place a kiss on your forehead, you moved your head over pulling him on top of you and pushed him over.

"Boy just stay in bed and tell me what you're looking for kay'?" he stared at you for a bit and nodded.

"I was looking for my vicks inhaler." He said as you looked around his head landing eyes on the inhaler he was talking about.

"This?" You reached over him grabbing it off of his notebook and placing it in front of his face.

He looked at where you grabbed it from then back to you as he sighed and grabbed it.

"It was right infront of me and I didn't even see it" Armin said shaking his head then plugging it in his nose. "Y/n lets watch one of your scary movies"

"My scary movies? Boy you acting like I directed some" he chuckled.

"Y/n I'm talking about the one we watched the last time" you furrowed your eyebrows and realized what he was talking about.

"American Horror Story?" he nodded handing you the remote but you thought of something else. You shoved the remote back into his hands.

"Why don't we watch something you like for once" he nodded sitting up in as he changed through it. "Shameless? Omg I love shameless" You said getting under his blanket and he moved close to you.

"Y/n do you wanna get close to me? Like you know if you want you don't have to though" Armin was blushing when he was saying that.

"No."

"Oh okay sorry" you tried to hide your smile as you wrapped your arms around him, "I'm just playing. If you wanted to cuddle you could've just said so"

"But you probably wouldn't you know since I'm sick and all" you grabbed his chin pulling it close to your face as you placed a kiss on his cheek. Armin's face tinted a deep shade of pink as he was smiling.

The whole night you and Armin just talked to each other and sometimes he would start laughing but his coughing would get in the way and you pulled back a bit to let him finish.

You would then laugh at him if he tried to talk back to you while he was holding his sneeze in. The chances of you catching it was high but you really didn't care.

You looked over at him to see him asleep as you smiled to yourself and slowly leaned over him, grabbing the remote to turn the tv off. "Armin wake up" you softly shook him. He had to take his medicine one more time before he slept.

He softly picked up his head from your chest wondering why you were waking him up. "Yes?" he questioned while rubbing his eyes, "You gotta take your medicine before going back to sleep."

"But it's comfy right now" he said as he was leaning back to sleep on you again till you shook him even harder.

"Y/n" he whined out your name as you rolled your eyes going out to the kitchen to grab the NyQuil. You poured some into the small cup that came with it and handed it to him.

"You can just wash it in my bathroom and leave it here" you quirked your eye brows up at what he said, "Who said I was gonna do it for you?"

"Please?" he said holding your hand. "Nah" he sighed reaching to grab the cup away from your hand as you pulled it away from him standing up to his bathroom.

"Thank you, darling" he said while you rolled your eyes, "Shut up." You said as you were smiling. You got back to him as he went back into the position he was in before you woke him up.

"I'll leave when you sleep okay?" you said brushing hair strands away from his face. He then grabbed your hand while pouting, "Y/n you're still gonna leave?"

"I mean yeah why wouldn't I?" You said as Armin sighed. "Y/n can you not stay over here for the night? Just for today?"

It wasn't the first time you slept over at his, "But what am I supposed to wear for tomorrow? It's not like I brought extra clothes with me", you didn't even get to finish your sentence when Armin said something.

"You can wear my clothes tomorrow" you looked down at him while he had his eyes closed, "Armin you don't have anything for me to wear I just know it" he looked at you with a shock look as to why you would say that.

"Have you seen the way I pop out at school? Fit and everything?" You chuckled at what Armin said while you were shaking your head.

"You been hanging out with Darius too much ion like that"

"Then I'll hangout with you more then, even though we do more than hangout" you slapped his shoulder as he was giggling, "You real lucky you're sick. That slap would've been harder than this"

"But y/n are you gonna stay? Please? Please??" he dragged out his words as you just looked down at him. "But what about-"

"Showering? Don't worry I already got that planned. Trust me on that, just go to sleep" He placed a kiss on your forehead and wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled at him and nodded feeling all giddy inside.

                      ——————————
        ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 193 10
โ–Ž๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜. ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—/๐—Œ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡fi๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. ้€ฒๆ’ƒใฎๅทจไบบ โ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
2.4M 85.8K 66
๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž: "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ...
6.6K 328 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
38.5K 1.2K 56
"๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ , ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’. ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘˜?" "๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๏ฟฝ...