HOLD ON - [희승]

By ksndrafts

"π—Ÿπ—²π˜'π˜€ π—²π—»π—·π—Όπ˜† π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ π—½π—Ώπ—²π—°π—Άπ—Όπ˜‚π˜€ π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π˜π—΅" He smiled at the girl while extending his hand to h... More

1 | nightmare
2 | thousand mixed up
3 | choco pie
4 | jacket
5 | two different dreams
6 | the real dream
7 | chosen universities
8 | heartbeats game
9 | noxious talks
10 | change of mind
11 | butterfly story
12 | mad duck's marksheet
13 | risky attempt
14 | confessional arguement
15 | affirmation talk
16 | unexpected treatment
17 | spammed
18 | central disturbance
20 | a new guitar
21 | untold feelings
22 | deep conversation is the key
23 | jolliness duo
24 | minimal self
25 | wrong freedom
26 | dreary goodbye
27 | bitter dreams
28 | deprecating
29 | unplanned meeting
30 | last page

19 | heavenly rain

1.7K 212 103
By ksndrafts

Haru threw away her gloves and sat leaning against the wall, letting out a heavy sigh. 

She coughed several times and sneezed since she waited for hours at the Han River , awaiting the presence of someone who was not present .

A palm is placed on her forehead ,
"Your temperature is a bit hot"

Haru glared at Heeseung before pushed his hand away from her , distancing herself from him .

Heeseung was a bit surprised by Haru's actions, he approached the girl
"Today is your last day, right?"

"You promised to work here during the school holidays only. In two days we will go back to school "

The girl rolled her eyes, a bit annoyed when Heeseung forbade her to work.  She ignored him and continued her task .

She approached the place where the washed mugs were placed and put them in a nearby cabinet to use the next day .

Heeseung stared at her with a sharp glares , the boy sipped his warm milk and slightly licked his wet lips .
"Looks like she's in her 'season' "

-

"Thank you for today !"
All the workers thanked and bid good bye to each other before disperse to their respective homes .

Haru came out of the cafe and sighed when it was raining very heavily . The tired girl sighed , she just wants her soft bed .

"How can I go home?  I don’t bring an umbrella ” She muttered while tiptoeing, lurking toward the dark hallway .

Suddenly, something was placed on top of her head.  The curious girl looked up and held the item out of curiousity .

"Protect your head, you're not well right now.  It will get worse if you get hit by rain "
Heeseung fixed the cap he put on top of Haru's head.  He patted her head and plaufully pinched her nose .

"Let's go, I'll send you"
Heeseung's hand moved to reach Haru's hand but the girl suddenly hid it behind her back, avoiding being touched by Heeseung .

"I will return your umbrella tomorrow, thank you ”
Without saying much, Haru snatched the yellow umbrella from him and jumped into the rain, immediately fleeing when given the chance .

Heeseung just watched the girl from afar, various questions knocking on his mind .
"Did I do something wrong?"

-

Haru kicked some water that filled the road, she didn't care if her shoes were wet due to water .

She clutched the hem of her shirt tightly while biting her lips like there's no tomorrow .
"Why doesn't he apologize? "

"He should have apologized after making me wait there for six hours "

"Is he trying to forget this thing because I don't seem impressed? "

The girl gritted her teeth ,
"Ugh , no one is sincere with me"

"Including you !"
She raised her index thumb towards the sky and frowned

"Bambi— ARGH"
Haru flinched when lightning suddenly struck right on her face.  The sky that had been dark turned bright for a while .

She patted her chest ,
"My heart is still beating .. I'm glad "

"That's what happens when you talk bad behind someone's back "
A boy exclaimed .

Haru could not see his face due to the limited light source.  She narrowed her eyes a bit,
"Santa claus, is that you?"

"Boo , it's your destiny "
Heeseung flashed her a sarcastic smile and quickly pulled the upper peak of his cap up to show his face .

Haru's smile immediately dropped .
"This is Santa Claus from the darkweb"

Heeseung rolled his eyes ,
"You didn't stop cursing me all the way "

"Duh , why are you following me  You are a scary pervert "
Haru immediately quickened her pace, leaving Heeseung behind.

"Jung Haru !"
Heeseung sped up and managed to catch Haru.

He patted the cap on her head .
"I'm worried if anything happens to you"

"Didn't I promise to protect you , princess? "

Haru hummed , she was too tired to reply what Heeseung said.  The girl looked up and streched out her hand , letting the raindrops hit her soft palm .

A smile etched on her lips ,
"My mum said if there is a raindrop falling on our cheek, it means someone from heaven misses us. It's like a kiss from them "

"Do you believe in that superstition?"
Heeseung replied indifferently and successfully earned a smack from Haru .

"Yah , LeeLee"
Haru called him as the male hummed , darting his eyes to the shorter figure next to him with a pouty lips and sulky face .

Haru turned her body to him and flashed a bright smile ,
"Do you know what Winnie The Pooh said during rainy day ?"

"What ?"
Heeseung asked .

The girl grinned , she grabbed Heeseung's hand that took him by surprised .
"When life throws you a rainy day , play in the puddles"

"Wait , HARU—"
The boy was shocked when Haru pulled him into the puddle . A huge amount of water splashed to each side and wet them both.

Haru laughed looking at Heeseung's straight face "Oh come on, a lasting memory is a memory created in the rain"

"Sure , lasting memory . Hah !"
This time, Heeseung took a chance and pulled Haru towards him.

Unfortunately, the mistepped boy caused Haru to bump into his broad chest causimg they both fell into puddles together.

A powerful splash caused as the umbrellas fall from their grips , exposing them to the rain .

Haru gasped while touching her wet face, she made an eye contact with Heeseung who was wet as well. Drops of water flowed down from their face and all over their bodies.

"Lee Heeseung! My outfit is wet!"
Haru slapped the puddle, causimg some water to splash on Heeseung's face.

The male shook his head and attacked her back , kicking the water to Haru as the girl frustratedly groaned .
"Nah , a lasting memory created in a rainy day . Remember ?"

Heeseung said in a sarcastic voice making Haru to took off her cap and threw it to Heeseung .
"How dare you play on my beautiful words? "

"Oh , you wanna fight ?"
Heeseung uttered . He knelt down and plunged some water into his palm .

"WATERBALLS !"
The male screamed before throwing water at Haru, attacking her relentlessly .

"HOW DARE YOU !"
Haru stood up and started kicking puddles as her way to crush Heeseung.

Their water fight eventually turned into a fun war for the two of them . Luckily, no one goes through that path making them more brisk dominating the route .

Screams and laughters enveloped them both, they ignored their age and acted like kids, playing in the rain.

For the first time in her life, Haru was so happy that she didn't even remember every thing that required her mind and turned her into a big mess .

She became herself, she learned to love herself and have fun like teenagers do .

This is the first time, Haru is free from the shackles of mind -hurting learning and jumping in for joy with Heeseung .

And at that moment, Haru began to see a hope ,

A hope to stay in this world ,

longer .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 2K 10
[C O M P L E T E D] Dear noona, I miss you. So much. __________________________________________________ Authornim : @alwaysofmoments Genre : Family L...
1.5K 93 14
Description: When a young woman is stalked by a menacing stranger, she quickly realizes that she is not living in the safe and secure world she thoug...
463K 36.4K 52
- THE UNEXPECTED SERIES : BOOK II - Daera came back to Seoul as an intern at the Park Specialist Hospital, knowing she would have to see Sunghoon who...
704K 23.8K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...