HOLD ON - [ํฌ์Šน]

By ksndrafts

"๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต" He smiled at the girl while extending his hand to h... More

1 | nightmare
2 | thousand mixed up
3 | choco pie
4 | jacket
5 | two different dreams
6 | the real dream
7 | chosen universities
8 | heartbeats game
9 | noxious talks
10 | change of mind
11 | butterfly story
13 | risky attempt
14 | confessional arguement
15 | affirmation talk
16 | unexpected treatment
17 | spammed
18 | central disturbance
19 | heavenly rain
20 | a new guitar
21 | untold feelings
22 | deep conversation is the key
23 | jolliness duo
24 | minimal self
25 | wrong freedom
26 | dreary goodbye
27 | bitter dreams
28 | deprecating
29 | unplanned meeting
30 | last page

12 | mad duck's marksheet

2.1K 231 161
By ksndrafts

TW // ABUSIVE CONTENT AHEAD

"Haru, do you know where my ruler went?"  Heeseung asked Haru suspiciously.  He lent his ruler to Haru during the test but after Haru returned it, it disappeared .

Haru shrugged her shoulders as her eyes glued to her notebook as if the notebook dazzled her eyes .
"I put it on your desk"

Heeseung let out a restless breath,
"Mrs.Cheon will kill me if we don't have a ruler during her subject !"

"You should write your name on your property , then it's easier to find if anyone stole it " Haru said .

"Won't you help me find it? "
Heeseung gave his bambi eyes to Haru, eyes full of hope.

Haru seemed to almost disappear in his eyes, the girl slapped herself some senses .
"I need to go to Mr.Kim's room,"

Heeseung's bambi eyes immediately turned to eagle eyes, glaring at Haru as if he wanted to devour her .

He pursed his eyes with displeasure,
"All right, it's okay. I understand,"

He shoved his hands into his pockets and deliberately bumped with Haru's shoulder, causing her precious notebook to fall to the floor .

"That punk—"
The girl picked up her notebook and dusted it, she glared at Heeseung. 

The sulking boy was looking for something in his pencil box.  He turned his head to Haru and rolled his eyes to her.

"Did he just.. for real ?"
Haru was taken back by Heeseung, she huffed and changed her gaze away from that boy .

"Haru, Mr.Park will tell our score and position today "
Hyunjoo said in a cheerful tone as she rested her jaw on her palm, looking at Haru with a big smile .

"Really ? That's super fast "
Haru replied .

"Why do you look so happy?  Did something happen? " Haru asked her .

"I think something very good will happen to me today " Hyunjoo said whole heartedly .

"Oh really ? What—"

"Haru , Mr. Han wants to see you in his room, he said it's about your field project " Beomgyu , their class president said.

"Okay , thank you Beomgyu"
Haru immediately got up from her seat. 

"We'll talk again after I'm done"
Haru said to Hyunjoo before walking out of class , leaving Hyunjoo alone

Hyunjoo just smirked at her while giggling "I guess, you're going to have more fun today , Haru-ah ~"

Haru continued her journey, she smiled and bowed a bit to the other students she met in the corridor .

"Is there something wrong with my field project?  Hm, I hope not "

"I'm too lazy to fix it anyway ,"
The girl said to herself .

As she was thinking about her field project, a broad chest broke her back from behind that took her by surprised .

"Sorry— YAH , THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?" Haru yells at Heeseung who gives her a poker face after he intentionally bumped Haru's back .

"Move out of my way , shorty"
Heeseung pushed Haru aside which almost made the girl stumbled . He continued his journey with a satisfied grin after he successfully annoyed her .

Haru clenched her fists ,
"Is he sulking with me just because of the ruler?  That guitar boy is so unexpected"

She huffed and fixed her blazer before starting her steps back . But, all of a sudden, someone slapped Haru on her back. 

Haru turned behind and frowned ,
"What's your problem?"

The boy who slapped her just now just giggled and immediately ran away, leaving the dumbfounded Haru alone.
"Is he holding a grudge on me ?"

She resumes her step but she is once again slapped from behind by a different student. 

Haru took a deep breath and tried to ignore it, it was probably some naughty students who wanted to annoyed her , she thought .

But the more Haru ignored it , the more students slapped her on her back relentlessly .

Haru almost fell down due to a series of blows on her back "YAH, WHY DID YOU ALL HIT MY BACK !?"

She stretched out her hand and touched her back, trying to find if anything was attached there. 

Her eyes widened when she felt like a small piece of paper was taped to her back .

She removed the paper from her back and brought it close to her face.  She huffed when “SLAP MY BACK TO SEE A MAD DUCK” was written there.

"No wonder why they all slapped my back!  Who pulled this old prank !? "
Haru looked around and her eyes glued to Heeseung who was laughing, obviously laughing at her. 

Haru clumped the paper
"LEE HEESEUNG!"

Heeseung was startled , he laughed even more when he saw the mad girl .
"It's a cue for me to run ,"

Heeseung immediately ran away to save himself as Haru chased after him .

"LEE HEESEUNG, I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS !"
Haru yelled her lungs out as Heeseung just giggled . He ran and pushed all the students who blocked his way .

"HELP, A MAD DUCK IS CHASING ME !"

"OH, THIS MAD DUCK WILL MAKE YOU PEE IN YOUR PANTS TODAY! "

"HARU, THAT'S TOO EXCESSIVE! "

"THIS MAD DUCK DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HUMAN LANGUAGE, SHE JUST UNDERSTAND 'QUECK, QUECK, QUECK!'  "

"HARU , QUECK QUECK QUECK ! THAT MEANS, PLEASE STOP NOW! "

"QUECK QUECK QUECK QUECK , THAT MEANS, GET READY FOR YOUR FUNERAL! "

"QUECK !!!!!! MEANS , RUN !!!!!!!"

-

""I have your marksheets. I will distribute them now so you can enjoy your one week school holidays in peace"

Mr. Park said and all his students nodded like woodpeckers.  They don’t want to think about their result during the holidays , knowing their results now will not leave them trapped in a valley of anxiety .

Mr.Park started distributing all the marksheets to the owners.  One by one the names were called, there were various reactions that Haru could see .

Almost the names of all her classmates are called but no sight of Haru's name yet . The girl waited for her name to be called patiently, she took a deep breath and tried to calm down .

"Who do you think gets first place?" Mr. Park asked his students.

"Oh, come on Mr.Park.  We all know it's none other than Haru "
Boram said as her other classmates agreed .

"Yes , it's obviously her"
Geonu exclaimed .

Haru smiled shyly and immediately cupoed her face as she received the whole attention.

"Na'ah , the throne got a new queen today " Mr.Park's words surprised all the students including Haru.

"Really ? Who is she !"

"Who managed to defeat Haru in lessons ?"

"Whoever that girl is, she is great! "

"I can't believe Haru was defeated"

Haru is a bit sad as her spot is confiscated but she isn't angry at all , she knows that spot is not always for her.  Anyone who works harder than her will certainly succeed in doing so .

"Congratulations to, Kim Hyunjoo!  She got first place! ”
Mr.Park announced as all students clapped their hands excitedly to celebrate Hyunjoo.

The mentioned girl stood up from her seat and walked confidently forward.  She takes her marksheet and smiles happily as she gets the whole attention,

This is what she wanted , the whole clsss is cheering to her.

Haru put a faint smile and clapped her hands , congratulating her friend's achievement although she was a little sad .

"Haru, what happened to you?  You got the last place! " Mr.Park said in a worried tone making all her classmates gasped. 

"What? L-last place?"
Haru said with a shaking voice .

"I can't find your papers.  All your papers are nowhere to be seen . There's only your  literature paper " Mr.Park explained .

Haru didn't believe what Mr.Park said, she approached the older and took her marksheet.

A warm tears flowed down her cheeks as she once again failed.  She failed very badly this time, she fucked up real bad .

"I'm dead .."

-

Haru entered her apartment with heavy feelings.  She hopes her dad isn't home yet.  The girl tiptoed and walked slowly with a nervous feeling.

She arrived infront of her door , she grabbed the doorknob and about to pull it .

"Jung Haru , when did you came home ?  I can't hear you entered"
Her dad's voice startled Haru .

Haru turned her body towards her dad and found he was holding a green bottle, none other than soju, that was half -finished .

Her dad walked over to Haru and the strong smell of alcohol greeted Haru's nose .
"Give me your marksheet "

Haru flinced, she began to nervous.  The girl just lowered her gaze from the floor and fiddled with her feet .
"I—"

"Give me your damn marksheet , Jung Haru !" Her dad yelled .

Even Haru felt so scared, she took out her marksheet from the bag.  Her dad snatched it as soon as he saw it .

Her dad looked at the piece of paper with half-opened eyes.  Deep in her heart, Haru prayed for her dad to be too drunk to read her scores .

She closed her eyes and started praying and praying, her whole body became very cold now .

"BICTH!"  A pair of strong hands gripped Haru's neck which startled that girl .

"YOU'RE SUCH A STUPID ASS WOMAN , HOW DARE YOU COME HOME WITH THAT SCORES? "

"ONLY YOUR LITERATURE GETS 96% AND OTHER SUBJECTS 0%! "

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET REVENGE BY SHAME ON ME BECAUSE I FORCED YOU TO TAKE MAJOR MEDICAL !?”
Her das screamed while chocking Haru.

"D-dad , hear me o-out ,,,"

"My papers ... disappeared—"
Haru spoke in a hushed voice as her airway was blocked.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP !"
Her dad yelled and chocked Haru even more harder.  Veins began to rise in his hands, signifying how hard he grabbed the poor girl's neck .

Haru's eyes became red and watery, her whole face turned red due to lack of oxygen.  She's in pain , she patted her dad’s shoulder to stop him but he didn’t stop .

Her dad raised her neck up making Haru's view blur and glitch . The man slammed her body hard on the floor and released his hands from Haru's neck .

Haru catched her breath with her mouth wide open, drawing oxygen to enter greedily . She holds her neck, it feels very painful as there is a red grip around her neck that cause by her father .

Her dad sighed and brushed his hair violently, "You really never made me proud!"

"Do you think this way can make me change my mind?  No, never "

Haru tried to tell her dad about her lost papers but she couldn't speak and felt very weak after being chocked .

She crawled and held her dad's legs, hugging him tightly

"Dad ..."
She called in a hoarse voice .

"Don't you dare to call me dad!  I don’t have a stupid daughter like you! ”
He kicked her right on her stomach causing Haru’s body to slide backwards.

The girl groaned in pains while holding her sore stomach . Tears of pain flowed out like a waterfall, wetting her cheeks .

Her dad huffed and reached for his empty soju bottle "You piece of shit. I'll teach you what i'm going to do if you dare to embarrass me !"

"You're dead tonight , Haru ,"
He said before flipping the empty green bottle at Haru's head.

Crimson blood flowed out of her head and ran down her forehead up to the tip of her nose.

It dripped on her white shirt before everything went dark .

"I'm sorry"
She said before her body fell to the floor, Her dad's face disappeared from her vision as everything turned black .

Totally black .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.6M 52.8K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
369K 23.4K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
883K 35K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...