Forced Engagement • SaTzu [CO...

Par forsatzuonly

Sana, daughter of one of the most influential family at Japan, fall inlove with the mysterious guy, Chou Tzuy... Plus

Synopsis
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
-TWENTY-
-TWENTY ONE-
-TWENTY TWO-
-TWENTY THREE-
-TWENTY FOUR-
-TWENTY FIVE-
-TWENTY SIX-
-TWENTY SEVEN-
-TWENTY EIGHT-
-TWENTY NINE-
-THIRTY-
-THIRTY ONE-
-THIRTY TWO-
-THIRTY THREE-
-THIRTY FOUR-
-THIRTY FIVE-
-THIRTY SIX-
-THIRTY SEVEN-
-THIRTY EIGHT-
-THIRTY NINE-
-FOURTY-
-FOURTY ONE-
-FOURTY TWO-
-FOURTY THREE-
-FOURTY FOUR-
-FOURTY FIVE-
-FOURTY SIX-
-FOURTY SEVEN-
-FOURTY EIGHT-
-FOURTY NINE-
-FIFTY-
-FIFTY ONE-
-FIFTY TWO-
-FIFTY THREE-
.
-FIFTY FOUR-
-FIFTY FIVE-
-FIFTY SIX-
-FIFTY SEVEN-
-FIFTY EIGHT-
-FIFTY NINE-
-SIXTY-
EPILOGUE

-FIFTEEN-

4.1K 179 73
Par forsatzuonly

Sana's POV

"Yow." I smile widely when I saw Momo and Heechul oppa chatting at the living room. "Morning, guys."

Heechul oppa glance at me and nod, "Morning, Sana."

"Morning, Sa-tang." Momo gave me a sweet smile.

I nod at them and grabbed my car key on top of the cabinet, "I'm going now, Momo. I still have a meeting with Jihyo."

She nod her head and stood up. She gave me a quick, tight hug and kiss my cheek before walking me out. I wave my hand at Heechul oppa and he just smiled at me. When we're already outside, I shoved Momo's shoulder with a teasing grin.

"You look happy with him today, huh? It's odd." I teased and poke her flank, making her chuckle.

"I realized one thing." She shrugged and squeeze my hand. "Take care, hm? Eat breakfast, bestfriend."

I chuckled, "I will. You too, bestfriend."

Then I went to my car and drove home. Momo seems odd today. She's not like that towards me and Heechul oppa. What's up? I don't understand.

Momo's POV

I watch her car driving away and sadly look at the ground. Sana's a great friend and her falling for a guy hurts so fucking much but I can endure the pain as long as we stay together. Even just as friends, I'll be happy. I should be.

She treats me as a friend, maybe it's unfair that I treat her more than that, right? We're just meant to be friends and nothing more. I shouldn't assume for more. Maybe I should be happy for what are we right now and don't wish for something more than that.

"You okay?" I was startled when Heechul oppa suddenly talk behind me.

I turn to him, "H-huh? Of course... Of course, I'm okay."

He smiled and put his palm on my head, "I know that you like your bestfriend."

"W-what?" I widen my eyes, my heart beating fast because of nervousness.

He straightened his back and slid his hands on his pocket. To be honest, Heechul is a charming guy, my type of guy. For almost two years that he's courting me, I never told him to stop even though I like Sana. I don't know why though. I just feel like I don't want him to let me go. Maybe I was such a bitch for doing that but I just felt like doing it.

Now, I see his worth. His efforts. Everything.

"It was obvious." He chuckled.

I look down, feeling bad for what I'm doing. Liking Sana while letting Heechul oppa to court me. What the hell, Momo?

"But... W-Why... Why did you still c-court me if you knew?" I asked, not looking at him.

He held my chin and made me look at him, "Because I love you so much." He emotionally said. "I was hurt everytime you look at her differently. I can see your eyes sparkling in excitement while you just look at me in a normal way. There was a time I wanted to stop and just let you go but I told myself not to give up on something I wanted, something I love. So I didn't gave up. I'm hoping that someday, maybe someday, you will reciprocate the love I gave you."

I stared at him, speechless. His words piercing through my chest, making my heart pound like crazy. The feeling was familiar but coming from a different person.

"I'm willing to risk even though I'm not sure that you'll end up with me." He smiled, eyes expressing mixed emotions. "I will wait until the day you love me back, but if you won't, I'm still happy that I met you."

"O-oppa..."

"You're the gamble I'm willing to play even though I'll lose, Momo-yah."

Damn, his words are too sweet and I couldn't find a right word to describe what I'm feeling right now. My feelings are mixed. I'm happy, sad, confused, and lot more. Kim Heechul, what are you doing to me?

But wait! He will play me because I'm a gamble? What?

Tzuyu's POV

The door opened and it reveals Sana. I quickly stood up from the sofa but she didn't spare me a glance and went upstairs.

"Sana." I hemmed.

She stopped walking but didn't turn to me. I closed my fist, feeling guilty for hurting her but I don't really like her...

"You need anything?" Her voice was chesty, giving goosebumps on me.

I'm not used to that tone of voice she just made. Her usual voice was pitchy and filled with enthusiasm but today was different. When I didn't answered her after a couple of seconds, she continued walking away. I sighed and closed my eyes shut.

'Tzuyu, you need to do something. You can't stay inside this house if you two aren't on good terms! It's so awkward!'

After a few minutes, she descended wearing a black and white striped dress. She looked stunning with it. Her make up isn't heavy that shows her natural beauty and her hair is swaying while she's walking.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

She glance at me, "Uh... You care?"

I pursed my lips, "No.."

"Okay." She nod her head and fixed holding her clutched bag. "I'll be having a meeting with Jihyo, my manager."

"Jihyo?" I frowned.

"Yes. Sorry I need to go." She said and walk away.

When she left I quickly took my phone on my pocket and dialed Jihyo noona's number. So that's why Jihyo noona know her. Because she is Sana's manager.

After a few rings, I thanked God when she finally answered the call.

"Tzu, why'd you call? I'm busy—"

"I need you to do me a favor, noona." I cut her off.

Sana's POV

I'm on my way to the meeting place when Jihyo texted me. I parked the car at the side and raised my brows while reading her text.

From: my single manager

Changes of plan. Meet me at Jeon Café.

Frowning, I just replied a short 'okay' and turn around to go to Jeon Café. Why so sudden? She never changed a meeting place until now. Jihyo is a certain girl, she think and decide on one thing carefully before informing it to me. But why'd she changed plan?

Shrugging it off, I just play a music to relax myself while driving. Suddenly I remember Tzuyu. Damn it.

He did nothing to me but I'm already head over heels to him. I'm willing to do everything for him yet he doesn't give a fuck about me. Did I really choose the right guy to like? To force myself to him? Do I need to stop? Or to continue? I'm so confused.

What if I continue? And he will finally like me back too? But what if not and I'm just wasting my time to him? Maybe I should stop because my feelings isn't that deep yet. Or maybe not because he might start to like me? I don't know. I'm so confused but I'm afraid to risk.

Sighing, I just hummed with the song and parked my car when I'm finally at the Jeon Café. I locked my car and wear my sunglasses before went inside the café, looking for Jihyo. Frowning, I tilt my head from left to right but I didn't saw Jihyo anywhere. Where is she?

"Miss Minatozaki?" A waitress asked.

I nod my head, "Yes. I am."

She grinned widely, fangirling, "Please follow me. This way."

Weirded out, I still follow behind her. Maybe Jihyo reserved a private table? Or whatsoever.

"Enjoy, ma'am." She giggled like a teen and open a door, I frowned and peek inside. "Just go inside, ma'am. Your boyfriend is waiting. Omg."

"Boyfriend?" I tilt my head, confused.

She giggled again, "Enjoy, ma'am!"

I muttered a curse when she suddenly pushed me inside and closed the door. That girl! How dare she pushed me like that?! Who is she?! I wanna pull her hair! I'm busy choking her inside my head when I felt a presence behind me.

"Fallin' out, fallin' in
Nothing's sure in this world no, no
Breakin' out, breakin' in
Never knowin' what lies ahead~"

That familiar sexy and baritone voice rang inside my head, making me turn around. My jaw dropped when I saw Tzuyu holding a guitar while looking at me. His voice was cold and comely.

"We can really never tell it all no, no, no
Say goodbye, say hello
To a lover or friend
Sometimes we
Never could understand
Why some things begin then just end~"

My heart started pounding hard when our eyes met. Why is he doing this? Why is he serenading me? I thought he doesn't like me? Does he like me now? But... How?

"We can really never tell it all no, no, no
But oh, can't you see
That no matter what happens
Life goes on and on
So Oh baby, just smile
Coz I'm always around you
And i'll make you see how beautiful
Life is for you and me~"

He looked away and licked his lips. Damn it, Chou Tzuyu! Why are you so fucking hot?! Why are you doing this? I feel so special. I feel like I'm about to explode. Tzuyu's effect on me is different. It's too much.

"Take a little time baby
See the butterflies color's
Listen to the birds that were sent
To sing for me and you~"

He started approaching me, making my heart beats like crazy.

"Can you feel me
This is such a wonderful place to be
Even if there is pain now
Everything would be all right
For as long as the world still turns
There will be night and day
Can you hear me
There's a rainbow always after the rain
Ohh, whoa~"

He hummed. He can also sing. Damn it. What's your flaw, Chou Tzuyu? I can't see any flaws and I'm starting to like you deeper.

Putting the guitar at the side, he pursed his lips and looked at me. When he approached me and just an arm away from me, I gulped. His fragrance filled my nose and I wanted to stick my nose on his neck forever. He smell good! Damn it.

Wait, Sana. Stop acting like that! He made you mad last night, right?

"I'm sorry about last night." He apologized. I stared at his eyes, finding any insincerity but I couldn't. He's genuinely sorry.

"It's..." What? What, Sana? Don't tell me it's okay? Oh fuck! "Okay."

'You're such a crimp, Minatozaki Sana!'

"I wanna make it up to you." He outstretched his hand. "Can you have a breakfast with me?"

His hopeful eyes made me nod my head. Damn it. What is he really doing to me?

"And... I wanna talk to you about some matters." He added.

I took his hand and he usher me to a table for two. Looking around, I awed because of how fine the place was. But wait, Jihyo said I should go to this place and when I got here, I met Tzuyu. So... They knew each other?! So this was their plan?! Ohmygod. Ohmygod!

But what will Tzuyu want to talk about? Damn, I'm nervous.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

270K 10.2K 43
In which, a loner Minatozaki Sana met her unexpected husband. (SanaXXTzuyu) Gender Bender.
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
26.7K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
22.2K 766 10
Mina is a poor girl that doesn't have money to attend school. Therefore, she went out and work, start to support herself as there is no one she's abl...