Profiling Love (A Derek Morga...

By LokillA4

"You work this case like you work any other" I tell him as I look up at his tall frame from my sitting positi... More

A/N & Cast
North Mammon Pt. 2
The Club
Empty Planet Pt. 1
Empty Planet Pt. 2
Sex, Birth, Death
Profiler, Profiled Pt. 1
Profiler, Profiled Pt. 2
Surprise
Maneater
The Big Game
Revelations Pt. 1
Revelations Pt. 2
Savior
Restless
Hospital
Home Pt. 1
A/N
Home Pt. 2
Nightmares
Training
Elevator
Exams
Children of the Dark Pt. 1
Children of the Dark Pt. 2
Paperwork
Distruction
Targeted
Coming Clean
Smoke
Worry
Cant Take My Eyes Off of You
Hendrick
Foster Care
Friends
Hotel
Meeting
Confrontation
Brother
Letter
Childhood
Lucky Pt. 1
Lucky Pt. 2
Lucky Pt. 3
Desk
Here Comes the Sun
Hallow's Eve
About Face
Infinite
Halloween
A/N
Mystery
Butterflies
Mr. Scratch
Brain Wash
Seeing Things
Scared Of Losing You
Unfit
Babysitting
Shopping
Guessing
Not Again
A/N
Win
Run Boy Run
Strangers to, Friends into Lovers...
5 More Minuites
A/N
Alone Again
Aternative Ending!
Goodbye

North Mammon Pt. 1

29.3K 419 120
By LokillA4

I lay in bed staring up at my off white popcorn ceiling. I feel my foot shaking steadily under my soft grey duvet cover waiting for my alarm to go off. I stir laying on my side glancing at the neon red numbers staring back at me from my alarm clock, it reading 4:58. I roll off onto my back once more and bite the skin on my lip out of nervousness. Once the treturous two minutes passed I jump out of bed and slam my hand on the blaring alarm.

Once my feet touch the frigid tiled floor I swiftly walk into the bathroom and jump into the shower. While exiting I grab a robe and tie it around myself as I pick out an outfit for the first day as a B.A.U agent.

Slipping on a thin beige figure-hugging long sleeved turtleneck, tucking the ends into a pair of brown dress pants. I grab a belt and place them into the loops and buckle it tight. I quickly brush my face and teeth and tie my long thick jet black hair into a tight low pony tail, keeping all the strands out of my face. Applying a small amount of concealer and foundation before adding a nude lipstick, mascara, and a light brown eyeshadow at my creases.

I spray an appropriate amount of perfume and slip on a pair of small heeled black boots that reach over my ankle. I untuck my necklace from under my shirt and place my watch on my wrist before grabbing my keys and heading for my car in my parking spot.

The drive to the bureau was quiet and short, seeing as there was no traffic this morning. I park across the street before placing both hands on the steering wheel and closing my eyes. A few long breaths were inhailed before I had the courage to exhale and open them. I smile at my reflection in my rear view mirror before grabbing my bag in the passenger seat and exiting the car, making my way to the building across the street.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

After making my way through security I enter a large elevator and press the floor number the guard informed me of. As the doors were about to close a short woman stuck her hand between them and entered. I moved to the far right of the elevator and stood tall with my purse in hand. The woman gave me a timid smile before fixing her shirt and patting down her brown hair. I nod in return and wait for me to arrive to my floor.

Once arriving the woman rushingly exits the elevator, me following swiftly after her taking into my new work space. After I examine the entrance my eyes fall on the same woman talking to an agent with blonde hair and blue eyes. I make my way around them, through the glass doors, and walk up to a door where my supervisor supposedly works.

An Aaron Hotchner.

I knock twice before a deep voice tells me to enter. As I open the door the man stands up to his tall frame and extends his arm in front of him. I take his hand and give it a shake before staring around his office.

"You must be Ms. Del la Cruz, I am agent Aaron Hotchner but you may call me Hotch." He tells me before sitting back down at his desk, signaling for me to do the same. I pull the chair out and sit crossing my legs before placing my intertwined hands on top of them.

"I've read your files and I can assure you, you are an excellent new addition to the team. As you may know an agent of ours left shortly." He spoke in a collective manor as he flips through my file.

"Yes I'm well aware and happy for the opportunity. Can't wait to get on the field as soon as possible." I say with a small smile. He nods and closes my file. As he looks up he nods at someone behind me and begins to stand.

"Great, you start effective immediately. We have a case." He says before leaving the office, leaving me still sitting in the chair.

Um...what.

I get up from the chair quickly before composing myself and calmly walking out of his office and to the room he headed into.

"Everyone Agent Del la Cruz, Agent meet the team." He signals before sitting in his chair and opening the new case file. I smile at everyone before sitting in an empty chair to the side. The same blonde woman from before walks quickly into the room and begins her explanation of the case.

"As much as we might want to take this case, we have to be invited by local authorities. I'm sure that this friend of your aunts is very concerned, but it just doesn't work that way." Hotch says finally looking up from his file to explain to the blonde woman.

She counters his statement by saying, "I called the police chief, he faxed over an official request for our assistance."

She grabs a remote and starts clicking buttons, voicemails start pouring out of the speakers and everyone leans forward trying to listen to every word. Once they were over there was something strange about them. Both voicemails were completely identical.

"Exactly the same." I state playing with the cap of the pen.

"Word for word" the blonde woman says before staring at me. "Im sorry who are you?" She asks before a scrawny boy with glasses answers for me. "Agent Del la Cruz. She's new." He says pushing his glasses farther up his face.

"Ah my apologies, I'm Agent Jennifer Jareau, but everyone just calls me JJ." She says giving me a small smile before continuing.

"Both were made on Brooke's cell,  it was later turned off and hasn't been back on. But Garcia has an open trap on the number when it does." She says pointing to a blonde girl with pink glasses and bright makeup.

"Ok guys, guys, not for nothing I remember my senior year in high school. Isn't it possible these girls just took off on a road trip?" A darker skinned agent asks the group.

JJ automatically turns down his thought and explained how one of them got full ride into Pennstate. She explained how she is similar to them, and would never do something foolish when they have soccer state championships coming up.

"Ok. But it's been five days...we might not find them." He counters leaning his arms on the desk.

"I don't think so. They were reading it like a script. They said 'see you next Friday' so we have till Friday to find them." A older man says.

"Two days." I mutter under my breath.

"So we're taking the case?" JJ asks before Hotch simply nods.

"Wheels up in 30." He states as everyone rushes outside the door.

The short blonde colorful woman comes up to me and introduces herself before giving me a tight hug. I stay frozen for a second before patting her shoulders awkwardly.

"Sweetness would you let her go. She looks terrified." The tall darker skinned man jokes as he throws a black bag over his shoulder.

"She does not Morgan! Sorry I'm a hugger." She states before walking away shoving Morgan slightly as she leaves. He pushes himself off the doorway and extends his hand to me offering me a smile. I return it and shake his hand.

"Derek Morgan, no preference in what you call me. Where's your go go bag baby girl?" He asks motioning to his bag. In a shocked manor I stand there and look at my small purse.

"Didn't think I'd go on the field this early." I chuckle and he joins.

"Yea that's Hotch, he just throws everyone into the field. Well you got time to go get it." He says glancing at the clock but I shake my head placing my hands in my pocket.

"I live like thirty minutes from here I won't make it in time." I say and he makes a face.

"Well you look good now, no need to change." He says winking at me before laughing at my stone expression.

"Not even a tinge of a smile baby?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes placing my hand on his chest moving him out from the doorway.

"I don't date my coworkers." I state walking away, turning on the first corner to the left.

"Other way princess." He yells and I turn on my heel walking at a fast pace hoping he won't see me. His chuckles grow louder as I continue straight out the door and into the teams jet.

"I knew that." I mutter before sitting on a leather chair.

"Mhm" He hums sarcasticly before walking to the end of the jet accompanying the skinny brown haired boy. I look down and take out the case files, flipping through them the whole plane ride to Pennsylvania.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

I get out of the black SUV and walk up to meet the man across the street with most of the team.

"Sergeant Sykes, Tom if you want."

Morgan walks up to him and shakes his hand. "Derek Morgan. Jason Gideon. Dr. Spencer Reid. Isla Del la Cruz." he introduces all of us as we each shake the sergeants hand, besides Reid.

"Hope we didn't bring you folks out for nothin." he states and Reids head perks up.
"You don't believe the girls are missing?" he asks. Sykes slowly shakes his head.
"Just not the type of thing that happens around here." he states placing his hands in his pockets.
"You'd be surprised to know how much we hear that." Gideon counters.
"Well we've been through the whole house. Nothing seems outta place." Sykes says pointing to the busy house.
"Have you talked to the girls father?" Morgan asks glancing around the house. Sykes shakes his head again. "No haven't located him." he states.
"Is that unusual?" I ask.
"Chambers is a lawyer. Always outta town on business."
"Show us inside" Morgan commands as he starts to make his way inside the house, all of us following suit.

"Well you were right no forced entry Sykes." Morgan mutters as he sweeps his fingers over the ledge of a window.
"They complied pretty fast." I add before glancing at the pictures she had on the wall, trying to profile the missing girl.
"There's only two ways to get someone to comply. One, to immediately get compliance without force" Reid states as he plays with his hands.
"And the other?" Sykes asks.
"Or she completely trusted the person who took her. Meaning she knew him and he's from your community." I finish for Reid as I pick up a random frame in her room.

"Well whoever it is took a lot of planning." Morgan states. "Probably a close family friend or stalker. He knew detailed information about the girls." Reid adds.

"We all know each other here. Someone would have noticed a stalker." Sykes states trying to convince us. I shake my head and walk towards Gideon. "Not when he's a close member of the community. He goes unnoticed." I explain looking out the window.
"He needed a spot to watch her from." Gideon states looking out the window with me. We glance at each other and make our way out the room and towards the gated property across the street.

"You can see all the windows from here." Morgan says as he squints against the bright suns rays. "And they spent a while here." I say pointing to the twenty cigarette buds on the floor.
"Has it rained since Saturday?" Gideon asks the sergeant. He simply shakes his head no. Reid excuses himself and calls Garcia.

"You really think someone from our community is behind this?" Sykes asks rubbing his stubbled chin with his large hand.
"Said it yourself, an outside would've been noticed." Gideon answers rubbing his hands on his blue jeans.
Sykes phone rings.

"What?" he asks devastated.
Morgan's head perks up staring right at me. I shrug my shoulders, not knowing.
He slams his flip phone closed and looks at us.

"They found her car." He tells us. And just like that we pile into the SUV and drive to the location the car was found.

"Well so much for the road trip" I say looking at the dusty blue mustang.
"Search the car." Gideon says right when Reid comes back with a football cap.
"Can't be her ex, he was at the pep rally. But I have a feeling on the type of person we are looking for." Gideon mutters as we pile back into the car and to the Police Station.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Halfway through the meeting of profiling the unsub, Brookes father comes in starting an argument with everyone. JJ does her job and ushers him into another room to calm him down.

Reid quickly picks up where we left off as my eyes drift back to the cops trying to write down everything that comes out of our mouths about the unsub.

"Remember, we are looking for someone who wasn't at the Pep rally." I finish saying as I intertwine my hands together. JJ comes running into the area and informs us that Mr. Chambers took off, exactly the same time Reid's phone rings.

"Well Garcia just came back to us with the DNA from the cigarettes. Got a name, Donald Haas?" Reid said asking the seargent.

"That's the girls soccer coach, and now that I think about it...I didn't see him at the rally." Sykes tells us.

"Where is he?" Gideon asks as we all exit the station.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

We park outside the field and walk into the area. Loud shouts are heard and we all take out our guns, running to the soccer field. Mr. Chambers is seen beating Donald Haas with a metal pipe. Morgan puts his gun back in his holster before running faster and tackling Mr. Chambers, causing him drop his weapon.

Morgan quickly cuffs him as he screams curses at Donald Haas. I tuck my gun away and make my way towards an out of breath Morgan. I put my hand on his shoulder asking him if he's okay. He slowly nods his head yes and I nod making my way to an injured soccer coach.

We take everyone back to the station, letting Gideon interrogate the coach.

The station gets a call on the tip line, telling us a garbage man found some woman's clothing in the trash. Morgan, Sykes, and I race to the Sagainaw Hotel and meet him. He explains his discovery and Sykes lets him get back to his job.

We meet with the owner of the hotel and he explains how Peter Chambers slips him $100 to not tell anyone he's staying at his hotel. Morgan dials Hotch who is interrogating him at the station.

After half an hour Hotch calls us back and explains how neither Chambers or Mr. Haas abducted the girls, the evidence was only planted to frame them. Chambers was secretly homosexual and was sneaking into the hotels lying to everyone saying that he was going on "lawyer business" while he was actually meeting another man who was married.

"Wow" Sykes says as we all pile into the SUV and go face the parents of the girls at the station.

Once we get there everyone is seated at a large table.

"This unsub, or unknown subject, is someone you know. He's someone from your past and he's someone who thinks that you have wronged him. We'd like for you to think about who might fit that description."

"Don't you think if we knew who did this, we would tell you?"

"Please, let him talk, Gill." Judy tells him.

He quickly sits upwards in his chair and yells, "Oh, I'm going to take advice from somebody on mental medication?" Judy sits further into her chair and stairs blankly at everyone. "What?" She asks.

Gills wife leans over the desk and points at Judy. "Everyone knows Judy." At this she rolls her eyes and folds her arms.

Gideon loses his patience and tells everybody to focus. "The man who took your daughters framed Peter Chambers and Don Haas for a reason. This is an attack on you." He explains to all the parents.

"I've made mistakes in my life by why take it out on Brooke?" Mr. Chambers asks Gideon.

"You know it's one thing for Brooke to pay for your mistakes, but if my daughter has to pay for them too-" Gill starts but gets stopped.

"That's not fair Gill" Mr. Haas tells him.

"You shut the hell up. You are nothing but a pervert. You will never get near the children of this town again." Morgan grabs Gills shoulder and pushes him down back into his chair. "We need to keep this as civil as possible." He says pointing to Gill.

"Gill have you even been listening. It wasn't Don. He had nothing to do with it." Chambers says.

" You knew he was deviant and you didn't tell us. You let a pervert coach our girls." Gill screams at Chambers, but he only shakes his head. "His arrest was a misunderstanding."

"We talked to the hotel manager Peter. We know about you. Maybe this is God's punishment!" Gills wife yells at Chambers. He only laughs and counters back, "at least I wasn't only focusing on my son and the damn football game the week my child was abducted!"

"No, but we know what you were doing the week your child was abducted. Or should I say who." Gills sneers. " I regret ever letting Kelly become friends with Brooke and Polly to begin with. Low breeding always shows through. They are bad seeds, they always have been." Gills wife shouts at everyone.

"That's enough!" I yell slamming my hands on the table causing everyone to go silent.

"What's the matter with you people. This is exactly what the unsub wants. He is attacking all of you. He is turning all of you against each other, and your just letting him do it." I say slapping my hands on my brown dress pants.

"Your daughters are best friends, and you all have known each other for most of your lives, as friends. Don't let this man beat you this way." I say crossing my arms looking into all the parents eyes.

"What do you want us to do?" Gill asks.

"Listen to me and the other agents, we came to help. Let us do that." I say walking back to my original post next to Reid and Morgan.

"We're gonna split you up, go over your histories, and see if there's a name from your past in common. He won't be a casual acquaintance. He knows your secrets. Don't just think of people you've knowingly wronged-" Hotch starts but gets cut off by the Police departments phone ringing. Sykes answers it and looks up at Gideon.

"It's Garcia from Quantico. Says it's urgent." He nods and puts her on speaker.

"Brooke Chambers phone just switched on. Downtown North Mammon. Between main and first." She says.

"That's right outside!" JJ says and we all sprint out the glass doors.

"Morgan, Del la Cruz, stay behind there's only two outta the three girls. Keep the parents behind." Hotch whispers at us before running to the girls. We both keep the parents in front of the station forcefully, soon getting help from Sykes because of the yelling and pushing parents.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

This chapter was so long I had to split it up into two. Part 2 will be up tomorrow.

Word count: 3270

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.5K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...
39.2K 1.1K 31
He grabbed my arm at the last second and pulled me back, pressing my body tightly against his. "You like living on the edge, don't you?" He asked wit...
3.2K 72 27
Before we begin, I should say that this story is a little mix up of the storyline. I know some might not like it, but this is just what I thought wou...
881K 15.7K 39
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...