My favorite Mary

Par CrystalAllen675

Rory has worked on the campaign trail and years later her life seems to be crashing around her when she recon... Plus

Chapter 1: Rory's life
Chapter 2: Tristan's Life
Chapter 3: A walk in Central Park
Chapter 4: Are you serious?
Chapter 5: A night out on the Town
Chapter 6: I am moving to NYC
Chapter 7: Can it really be this great
Chapter 8: Mr. Toad's wild ride
Chapter 9: This feels right
Chapter 10: Date Night
Chapter 11: Your body is a wonderland!
Chapter 12: Everybody loves Trory
Chapter 13: Unexpected News!
Chapter 14: Old friends are the Best
Chapter 15: Christmas Vacation!!!
Chapter 16: X'S and O's!
Chapter 17: Christmas in NYC and Stars Hollow
Chapter 18: Holidays together
Chapter 19: New Years Eve troubles
Chapter 20: Time to plan a wedding
Chapter 21: Guests arrive for the big day
Chapter 22: One more day
Chapter 23: Miss to Mrs.
Chapter 24: Reception Time
Chapter 25: A Martha's Vineyard Honeymoon
Chapter 26: Who is the Heiress?
Chapter 27: Gender Reveal!
Chapter 28:Honeymoon and Babymoon
Chapter 29: Getting ready for our bundle of Joy
Chapter 30: Looking for our forever home
Chapter 31: Welcome to our new home
Chapter 32: Baby shower
Chapter 33: Graduation day
Chapter 34: Our fresh start
Chapter 35: House warming party
Chapter 36: New addition to the family
Chapter 37: Vistors welcome
Chapter 38: Sleepless nights
Chapter 39: Getting back to normal
Chapter 40: Growing up
Chapter 41: The big one
Chapter 42: A big surprise
Chapter 43: A great Loss
Chapter 44: Moving on is hard
Chapter 45: Things are looking up
Chapter 46: The Big Two
Chapter 47: Our first family vacation
Chapter 48: Are we or aren't we?
Chapter 49: Big brother
Chapter 50: Gender Reveal
Chapter 51: Michael's three and his new room
Chapter 52: Brayden's baby shower
Chapter 53: Almost time to welcome the new baby
Chapter 54: Daily routines
Chapter 55: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 56: Life is getting back to normal
Chapter 57: Em and Brayden's First Birthday
Chapter 58: Daddy's little girl
Chapter 59: Through the years
Chapter 60: High school days
Chapter 61: Graduation Day #1
Chapter 62: College Life
Chapter 63: Final Chilton Graduation
Chapter 64: Move-in day
Chapter 65: Empty nest
Chapter 66: First Yale graduation!
Chapter 67: Fatherly Advice
Chapter 68: Martha's Vineyard
Chapter 69: Yale Graduation#2
Chapter 71: Daddy's little girl is all grown up
Chapter 72: It's a grand time for a new baby
Chapter 73: Wedding blues
chapter 74: Epilogue

Chapter70: Wedding Bells ring

215 13 2
Par CrystalAllen675

Well, today is the day Michael and Deena get married. I am so nervous and sad that my firstborn son is getting married even tho I absolutely adore his wife. He's my son and I can't believe he is all grown up. 

Tristan is taking it really well it's me having the issues because let's just admit the truth Michael and Brayden have always been mommy boys. Emmy is a daddy's girl completely and has been since she was able to walk and talk. 

I mean the boys went camping and did the manly stuff with their dad. Just like Emmy and I always did the shopping, pedicures, manicures, and hair appointments together. We did the girly stuff but she is a daddy's girl. 

The bridesmaids, grandmas, and mothers have hair appointments at the annex this morning. Then we will head to the place where the ceremony will take place. They are getting married at Elizabeth Park Conservancy. 

They found a beautiful area to hold the ceremony. We will have everyone walk from the gazebo, through the arches which are lined with pink and now white flowers, then she will walk to Michael we have lined the ground with white silk aisle runners. We have two hundred chairs set up for guests. 

The reception will be held at Pond House Café on the property. We are serving chicken, shrimp, and steak for the entrees. With their choice of side items which we have a total of eight sides available. 

We have a dessert table and the photographer will be able to take some amazing photos with the kids and their wedding party. It is going to be a beautiful ceremony and reception. I bought a beautiful pink dress the color of the roses and her bouquets. Tristan has a black suit with a matching shirt with a pink and white striped silk tie. So we match perfectly. 

Tristan walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. "Good morning my lovely wife. Are you ready for today?"

"Yes and no. I mean our firstborn son is getting married in five hours. I am happy but at the same time I am sad."

"I know baby, look we are going to watch our son get married and we are going to gain a new daughter today. We aren't losing our son we are gaining a daughter. They promised to keep doing our Sunday night dinners after they return from their honeymoon."

"Why didn't we make ugly kids? Then they would never have gotten married they would always be our little babies."

He laughed, "well, baby I don't know I guess they got their good looks from their good-looking parents. I mean I am happy we didn't have ugly kids. Our boys are damn good looking and our daughter is absolutely gorgeous. Look soon we will have a houseful of little kids running around and we will be grandparents. I personally can't wait for that."

"I know damn us and our good looks." She looked up at him and smiled. "I am kind of excited as well to become a nana. I am just really sad my son is getting married. He was our first born and he made us a mommy and daddy. Damn Tristan, we are getting old."

"Speak for yourself, my beautiful wife. I still feel like I am sixteen. Maybe because that is when I fell in love with you but I am so happy we are married and I never could have lived as happy of a life as I have without you. You my lovely bride have made my life better than I could have ever imagined. That is what I want our children to experience an amazing love that just makes you smile. I want our kids to feel what I have felt for you and you for me. I can die a happy man if that happens. I see how our kids look at their significant others and how they look at our kids and I feel that they love each other very much."

"I know dear and everything you just said is very true. I mean Alex looks at Em with so much love. Brayden looks at Adrianna the same way, and Michael looked at Deena like that the first time he saw her. It was really love at first sight and we were there to witness it. I really wish that you and I had reconnected sooner so we could have had more years together. That is honestly my only regret in this life is that I wasn't able to love you longer."

Tristan turned her around in his arms and was facing her. He leaned down and kissed her so passionately. "Rory I have loved you from the moment I first laid my eyes on you literally that day I walked into class late and you were sitting there. That was the day I fell in love with my Mary. Even tho we were separated for fourteen years I still loved you the entire time. I love you Lorelai Leigh Gilmore Dugray, my Mary you will always be."   

"My Romeo, I love you Tristan Michael Dugray, my Bible boy you will always be. You are the Romeo to my Juliet and you are my husband and for that, I will always be thankful."

"Alright, Juliet let's get some clothes on so you can go get your hair done. I personally think you are beautiful right now. This is when I find you irresistible. In my t-shirt and boxers with a messy bun thrown up on that beautiful head of yours. These are the times that are hard for me to keep my hands off of you."

"You my dear husband are sweet and you are sexy as hell but you are crazy I look horrible right now. I do love you for telling me that but maybe we need to get your vision checked. I have to shower before I head over to the annex."

"Really? So you need a shower before you leave? Do you have an hour before you have to leave?"

"Christina and me will be the last ones done. I need to be at the annex in two hours. I may be able to get Emmy to stop and grab my mom and yours if so then I can leave in a little over an hour. What do you have in mind to kill some time?"

Tristan smiled, leaned down, and scooped her up into his arms. "I am going to make love to my beautiful wife then we will shower and I will even dress you. Your mother of the groom gown is already in the dressing room at the park."

He took her upstairs and made passionate love to her for almost an hour once they both finally reached climax Tristan started the shower. He carried her to the shower. He washed and conditioned her hair, then gently washed her body, and then helped her dry off. Once she was dried. He helped her dress in her sundress and sandals. He picked her up and carried her to her car. 

"I can walk dear."

"I know you can baby, but I wanted to treat you like the royal princess you are. Now, since you are driving I will get a ride with Finn and his wife to the Park that way tonight I can drive my bride home. I love you, baby, be safe and I will see you in about two hours."

"I love you Tris and I am ready to walk down the aisle with my sexy husband. Make sure Finn is sober and be safe as well. I love you too, see you soon."

She arrived at the Annex and she cried when she saw the bride. "Deena you are so gorgeous. My son is going to have a heart attack when he sees you. He is a very lucky man. I am so happy for him and you. I knew Michael was in love the first time he laid his eyes on you. I wish you and Michael many years of wedded bliss. I can't wait to become a nana to your beautiful babies."

"Thank you, Rory, I mean mom. I am very happy and to be honest I fell in love with him the same day. He is a great partner in life and he is my best friend. I love him so much and I can't wait to marry him." They hugged and Rory got her hair fixed. 

An hour later they were all taken to the park by the limo. Christina rode with Rory in her SUV and they were laughing. It was really nice that all her kids were marrying people that she and Tristan got along great with. Christina and I have become friends over time. We even do lunch a couple of times a month.

They were taken to the dressing room where their makeup would be applied and then they would take pictures of the Bride's bridal party and their parents and grandparents. The groom and groomsmen would do their pictures next with the parents and grandparents. There was even going to be a photo of them together back to back prior to the ceremony. 

Once everyone was finished they started the photos. So many different shots were taken before the ceremony. Rory's favorite was of her and Tristan, with Christina and Marty looking at the couple back to back. 

They then joined the men. All those photos were taken while the ladies went back to the dressing room to wait for the ceremony. Once all the photos were taken it was time for the ceremony to start. Tristan and Rory walked down the aisle, behind them were Finn and Christina, and behind them were Lorelai escorted by Christopher and Diane escorted by Michael. Then Deena's grandparents walked down the aisle.

Next came the Bridesmaids and groomsmen. Beth and Kurtis, Riley and Brent, Scarlett and Todd. Then the flower girls made their way down the aisle they were Deena's cousins Ashley and Taylor.

Once they got to the end the ring carrier was Deena's cousin Martin He was so cute in his little tux. He is three years old. 

Finally, the maid of honor and Best man made their way down the aisle. Brayden and Emmy looked so good. Finally, the bride and Marty stepped out and walked down the aisle. Rory was watching her son's face and it was so sweet. He looked at her and you could see the love. He had tears rolling down his face. 

He was so happy, Michael watched her walk all the way down. He stepped down and took her hand. Their ceremony was so beautiful. Afterward, the parents and grandparents did their pictures first then they had two golf carts to take them to the reception hall. Deena's family rode in one and Michael's family rode in the other. 

The golf carts returned to bring the rest of the wedding party up once pictures were taken while the guests drove their cars up. The guys grabbed Rory's car and parked it for them. 

The Bride and groom arrived about thirty minutes after everyone else. The announcement was made to welcome Michael and Deena Dugray. Everyone cheered and everyone was there. All the employees from all their companies, they closed the diner, the Inn, and the annex today. A lot of Michael's friends from LDB were there. 

There was a ton of food, sweets, an open bar, and unlimited coffee for the Gilmore girls, they danced for hours, and finally, it was time for the Bride and groom to leave for their honeymoon. They would be gone for the next two weeks.

Rory and Tristan headed home after telling everyone bye. Michael looked so handsome in his suit and Deena was so gorgeous. They knew that their son had found his true love. Next up is Emmy's wedding in eleven months. 

Nine months later:

Today Michael finished his bar and internship and officially becomes a lawyer. He and Deena have been married for nine months now and she is six months pregnant with their first child. They are expecting a boy. 

Michael is so happy and he has done really well he finished law school right before they got married. Now he is a husband and a soon-to-be father. They have been officially living in their home since the wedding. Michael, Brayden, and Tristan set up the baby's nursery. 

Michael will start full-time at Hayden law firm next month. He has hired Lane's son Kwan to run the dinner. Emmy is running the Annex and Brayden runs the Inn which is where he has chosen to get married at. He and Adrianna are getting married next May and Emmy is getting married in seven weeks. 

We are so excited to meet our first grandbaby. They come over every Sunday for dinner and being that she is pregnant I take her meals a few times a week. 

Mom is still doing okay. Michael and Diane are doing okay they no longer drive so me and Tris do everything for them. We have stopped traveling so much because we don't know when anything will happen to our parents. Dad is still doing okay he is living in grandma Francine's house and he is still driving. He goes by and checks on mom several times a week.

Logan's son was born last year in November and he is a cutie. Here Logan is with a twenty-nine-year-old woman and a six-month-old son. He hired a full-time nanny to take care of the baby, he is sixty-three years old. He will be eighty-one when his child graduates high school. 

We still have a very tight-knit friendship with all the guys. They come over on Saturday's and we all hang out. Louise passed away last year from Breast cancer at fifty-nine. Madeline is still alive and living in New York.

Paris is still alive but Doyle passed away about three months ago from a heart attack. Lane is doing good she lost Zach last year right after the wedding. So far Tristan and I are still doing really well as far as health. We walk around our neighborhood every morning, we are eating healthy, and doing what we can so we can meet all our grandchildren. 

Finn, Julie, Robert, Claire, Colin, Becca, Logan, and Char have all stayed friends for so long. Rory couldn't even remember a time when she wasn't friends with them because they had all been friends for so long. Even their wives had become close friends all except Char no one liked her they tolerated her but that was it. She was only eighteen months older than Michael.

Here are some pictures of Michael and Deena through the years of dating: 

A/N: Alright readers here is my newest chapter. We are getting really close to the end. We have about four chapters left in this story. Thank you to each and every one of my readers please remember to vote, comment, and follow me. I will be starting my Finn fic about a week after I finish this story. We have reached 5.1k readers and for that, I want to say thank you. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the photos. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.9K 568 11
in which blair gilmore moves back in with her mom and moves to chilton along with her sister. [gilmore girls] [tristan dugray x fem!oc] started: 27.0...
109K 2.2K 47
Christina is back from her summer internship. Since what happened at the wedding she has refused to talk to her dad like she said she would. With col...
878K 17.3K 116
This story picks up where "Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life" leaves off-- Lorelai and Luke are married and Rory announces she is pregnant. How does...
19K 474 41
Mature content involved read with caution: I do not own the rights to any of these Characters as they are owned by Amy Sherman-Palladino This story t...