𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧|𝑋...

By XolosNiceWrists

Jules and Xolo were best friends since childhood until they had a major fall out, They both are trying to go... More

1
2
4
5
⌫ 6 ⌫
☠︎︎ 7☠︎︎
▼8▼
Announcement
Announcement 2
☕︎︎ 9 ☕︎︎
☽ 10 ☽
✨11✨
⚡️12⚡️
🎓 13 🎓
🧋14🧋
💫15💫
✨Book name has changed ✨
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
| 21 |
✔︎ 𝟸𝟸 ✔︎
☁︎︎23☁︎︎
📎 24 📎
25
26
27
28
❥ 𝑂𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡 ❥
29
✈︎ 30 ✈︎
➪ 31 ➪

3

1.4K 35 34
By XolosNiceWrists

I could feel my heart beating with every step I took.I mean how do you prepare to see someone you haven't even talked to in 2 years or seen for more than 5 seconds in 2 years. Someone who used to be and still kind of is at least for me , important in my life and has always been.

"Carmelita !" My mom yelled as she let go of me and went to go hug her. My eyes were still gazing at the ground, I could see two sets of shoes. Black shined shoes and black heels. Okay let me not be awkward.

I finally looked up to see Xolo and Madison. Her face automatically became a look of disgust at the sight of me.

"Um H-hey "I took a breath as I met Xolo's eyes. It was kind of hard to get words out. It was like looking into the eyes of a familiar stranger. Those eyes and that face looked familiar but I haven't been face to face with him in so long , it felt like I didn't know who he really was anymore. A familiar stranger.

"hi" he took a moment to look at me and politely smiled , then he broke our gaze as he looked off to the side ,where our parents were. Really thats all? Just a dry hi and a polite smile.

Pure strangers are we now ? I mean I know that we haven't talked in so long but I didn't know that means someone can just easily forget all the history ,the memories . I mean we grew up
together and now he just continues to treat  me like a pure stranger..

Well as expected it looks like I was wrong , he still hates me , I was stupid to ever think that we could maybe possibly makeup.lately when it comes to Xolo I have a tendency to get my hopes up.

I could feel Madison's eyes on me this whole time, smiling at the way Xolo just greeted me and enjoying the evident disappointment on my face.

"Aw whats wrong Julie Jules ? are you sad?" she faked a frown as she looked directly into my eyes and purposely pulled Xolo closer to her, her other hand laying right on his chest.. Xolo looked back over at me and I could see his eyes soften for a moment as they looked into mine but then he broke our gaze once again.

"Uh no I'm fine thanks " I nodded as I looked at Madison. That's a lie but hey at least I know where I actually stand with Xolo no more getting my hopes up for a make up because that's obviously not gonna happen..

"Jules , baby. I've missed you so much! " Carmelita snapped me out of my thoughts, walking towards with the biggest smile on her face. She pulled me into the tightest hug and then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I've missed you so much too" I smiled and I truly mean it .Carmelita has always been a second mom to me. I love her so much and I honestly missed her , our families are so close how can I not.

"Why haven't you been around mija , you know you Don't live far from us and that is your second home  . don't be a stranger , tell her Xolo " Carmelita put a hand on Xolo's shoulder.

He just nodded at Carmelita in response and shot me that same dry polite smile. I guess that's what we we are doing now, wow okay.

Madison just looked annoyed , looking between Carmelita and I. Don't know why she's still acting annoyed or jealous  or giving me attitude , she already successfully broke up our friendship and made me lose my bestfriend. She has Xolo all to herself but she just never stops does she.

"Xolo ,Congratulations on graduating babe . I am so proud of you!"My mom pulled Xolo into her arms and unintentionally out of Madison's grasp. She looked at my mom weirdly and gave  a slight eye roll as she looked off to the side. Kinda hard not to laugh at that but I held it in and kept a straight face, thanks Mami.

"Thank you so much " he smiled as he hugged her back.

"We've missed you ,maybe we can all catch up one day and celebrate huh ?" My mom suggested.

"Uh Yeah " Xolo said as looked down and then back up at my mom. I could just see it on his face that he wouldn't be into that idea.. if only he knew that Madison lied about everything, I did nothing wrong.

"And hello there , I don't believe I've met you personally , you must be Xolo's girlfriend?" My mom  looked over to the side at Madison.

" I'm Madison and yes you got that right , I'm Xolo's girlfriend . We have been dating for 2 years actually " Madison gave a  smile , looking directly at me when she said how long they've been dating . Please the way she says his name.. not even correctly.

"It's great to meet you , Jules and Xolo let's get a pic of you guys together . I need this to put this along side your guys kindergarten graduation and 8th grade graduation pics together " My mom pulled out her phone while Carmelita did the same.

But aww I do remember our graduation pics together. Miss those times...I shifted my eyes over to  Xolo and watched him awkwardly purse his lips as he moved a little over to the side so I could have room to stand next to him.

While Madison reluctantly moved over to the side. Giving me a glare as I went to stand next to him. As soon as I did He made sure to slightly move over . leaving a small gap between us so that we weren't touching. I could tell he didn't really wanna be anywhere near me ..

"Hey It's fine , don't worry I'll be out of your life soon . Let's just take this one picture for them" I whispered as I looked up at him. It hurt me to say that because it's realizing that I won't see him again..

He didn't even look at me but I can tell he heard me. He reluctantly put an arm around my shoulder and I put an arm around his back. This has got to be the most awkwardness there has ever been in a picture or situation ever.

"Oh how cute, our two babies graduating " Carmelita smiled in admirance at us while my mom took one more picture of us.

"I know , time flies " My mom sighed with wide eyes as she looked at us. Xolo automatically took his arm off my shoulder and I followed. As soon as I did that Madison reached for his hand and pulled him close to her.

Does it hurt to see them together ? I don't know , it did but now it hurts more that I lost him.

"Let's go Jules , Taylor's probably waiting. It was great seeing you all and hey don't forget we gotta catch up "My mom started hugging everyone good bye one by one.

I faced Xolo and looked into his eyes one last time.

"Bye guys , it was nice seeing you Xolo and congrats on graduating . I wish you guys the best" I tried to form a smile but I couldn't . My energy and mood just didn't feel at its best. Looking at him knowing it's the last time I'll see him.

"Oh how sweet are you , it was just great seeing you too Julie Jules. You look - well you look decent as always . Wish I could say more to you but looks like you've gotta go ,how sad " Madison glared at me in her fake high pitch voice , staring me down.

This only made my face drop even more but at the same time making me mad. What is it with this girl and I swear if she calls me Julie Jules one more time - if this doesn't help  Xolo see her true colors I don't know what will. Is he really gonna let her talk to me like that ?

I looked over at Xolo and he seemed unfazed.

"Thanks " he said as he looked down at me. A dry thanks at that, is this really all he has to say? No good bye , no congrats , no I wish you the best ?

I searched his eyes for any sign of emotion but they stayed cold.

"Thanks " he repeated once again. I broke our gaze and took a breath. Fine then ,Madison waved me goodbye with her little finger wave and the biggest smile spreading across her face. I looked between them one last time. They deserve eachother. I nodded and then turned and proceeded to go find my mom through the crowd.

Honestly that's all the closure I needed , Xolo never cared about me and we are not going to make up. The way he saw the way that Madison was to me and didn't do anything. He has always taken her side ,didn't even give me a chance to explain myself . Believed every lie that came out of her mouth because she meant more than me the girl who he grew up with since he was 5.

Let me warn you about bestfriends , doesn't matter if you grew up together ,doesn't matter if you know the person like the back of your hand and they know you like the back of theirs. Doesn't matter how much they tell you , you mean to them , doesn't matter all the promises or pacts you guys have made over the years.

It all gets broken and disappears as soon as another little pretty girl walks his way. Doesn't matter if she means to you because I never meant anything to him. I don't need to beg for someone to stay in my life. I'm done . Goodbye Xolo.

I could feels my eyes watering up as I continued to look for my mom in the crowd. Suddenly I heard text message from my phone. I took out my phone and I couldn't even see who it's from , the tears welling up in my eyes made everything blurry. I wiped my eyes and looked at my phone once again.

It was a text message from my mom , saying she was outside by the car with Taylor. I made way towards the exits. I walked out of the school and looked back it one more time. Good riddance torturous building. Ready for a new chapter.

I walked up to my mom's jeep and stepped in, sliding next to Taylor and my mom took off.

"Hey girl  , how was it ? You look a little shaken up "Taylor asked in confusion. It was kind of quiet in the car . There was no music playing ,only the sound of the blowing wind being able to muffle what we were saying in the ears of my mom .

I don't want to take the chance of her hearing  me.

"I'll tell you when we're home " I said to her. Taylor nodded. Right now we are about to be on our way to lunch , pretty sure we're going to a mexican restaurant. My family is from the Dominican Republic , so I really eat all kinds of foods. Xolo and I would always go to that restaurant and with our families too but most times we went alone. God why am I even still thinking about him.

I shook my head and tried to block out thoughts. No more thinking of Xolo no more crying , nothing . This is a new chapter and you're a bad bitch - not a decent one . At least I can try to convince myself of that .. hopefully Xolo is going out of state to college because I'm just going to a regular college here in L.A. it saves me and my mom more money.

It's just me and my mom .My dad has not been around , my parents got divorced when I was young . He just left , never looked for me again. Never came back it was hard for me but I had my mom and I hate to say it but I had Xolo too and his mom was my second mom ..

My mom parked by the restaurant and we all stepped out of the car. God food makes me happy at least that Can cheer me up after all that's happened today.

Authors note: sup cuties , I really wanted to make this chapter longer but it would just be too long 😭. Do you think Jules and Xolo will make up ?🤔do we hate Madison ? If you don't you'll def hate her next chapter. Don't forget to vote if you liked it and if you want more -Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
727K 16.4K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...