Professor Jeon | TAEKOOK

By AVRIL-TH95

A guy named Jeon Jungkook, 25 years old, is a Professor. He is knowned as a strict Professor at all. What if... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
💌;
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
💌;
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
💌;
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
🙁
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY!🥳🌟
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
HI PLEASE READ 💜
🥳

Chapter 27

2K 58 3
By AVRIL-TH95

taehyung's grandmother has been confined for almost a month, the doctor says they are doing everything to make it okay. taehyung cries every day, he always prays that the time doesn't come first, he still needs to repay his grandmother for eveything that she done for taehyung. and taehyung's tummy is getting a bit bigger, that's why he's wearing big clothes now.

"i don't really know what I'm going to do, gguk. it feels so heavy” taehyung cried as he placed his face on jungkook's chest.

"baby..calm down, didn't the doctors say that they do everything, everything will be okay. you know i'm always here all the time, i love you" said jungkook and hugged his boyfriend tightly. it has been crying for almost a day.

"thank you for not leaving me, I love you too, so much" taehyung cried.

"and why would i leave you? you're my wifey, you're the mommy of my future child, so, what's the reason for leaving you? tsk, i love you so much taehyung, that won't change ”said jungkook and kissed taehyung on the forehead..

"you really know how to make me happy" taehyung said smiling and kissed his boyfriend on the lips.

“ofcourse you're my baby, my little babie.. you know if you're not pregnant, i'll fuck you right now to prove that i love you so damn much”

taehyung bowed his head and blushed at what jungkook said.

“is my baby shy~?”  jungkook teasingly said.

taehyung slapped jungkook's chest “jungkook” taehyung whined. “stop being horny dickhead! i'm pregnant and we are in the hospital and besides how can you say that words in this condition?”

“okay, fine, sorry..i'm just trying to make you smile”

taehyung look at him and smile.

“i know ggukie, but not in that way, okay? besides it's your fault you make me pregnant!” taehyung teased.

jungkook only laughed at him.

"but you like that, don't you? seriously, i want to make love to you, again, i miss that"

taehyung just laughed at him.

“jungkook, i haven't given birth yet, calm your dick”

jungkook smile and laugh at him. damn, this boy is so cute, and he love it so much..

“okay enough for that conversation, take a rest baby”  jungkook said while hugging the boy tightly.

“i'm okay gguk, i'm not sleepy”

“tae...are you sure?”

“yes, don't worry”

jungkook nod.

“tae”

“hmm?”

“i love you so much”

“oh, my big baby, i love you more, i love youuuuu, why are you so cheesy today, gguk?”

“nothing, i'm just happy that-

taehyung's cellphone suddenly rang, he immediately took it out of his pocket, he saw that it was jimin, he immediately answered.

“hello, tae?”

“hi, chim”

“how are you? do you eat well there?

“yeah, don't worry, i am okay chim, thanks for concern”

“hmmm, okay.
tae, if you just want me to took care of grandma there, it's okay with me, so you can rest on your house”

“what! no, i'm okay chim, i promise-

“tae! i'm your bestfriend, let me do what i want. i'm worries for your situation”

“okay..fine..”

“hmmm,bye”

“bye chim, see u later”

“yeah”

and that's where taehyung end the call.

“what do you mean 'see u later'?” jungkook askes furrow his eyebrows.

“jimin said he want to stay here for grandma. so i can rest and go home for a while, c'mon you need to leave before he come-

“so, when it comes to jimin you will always say 'okay' and  when it comes to me, you don't want? is he your boyfriend or what? why you always obeyed him, for fuck sakes!”  jungkook's jealous question.

“jungkook! stop acting like a kid! he's my bestfriend! what are you talking about?!”

“bestfriend my ass. whatever i'm going home, go have a nice day with your bestfriend.”

and with that jungkook get out of the room and slightly slammed the door.

taehyung was left standing there. he sighed, holding back his tears because jimin might come suddenly. he was already stress about his grandmother situation and then his boyfriend added. why does it all have to end like this? why do i seem to bear all the problems? taehyung asked in his mind.

he sat in the chair while waiting for jimin. later the door suddenly opened and he saw his bestfriend enter.

“tae!”  jimin hugged him.

“chim”  taehyung hugged back and force a smile.

“you can go home take a rest, you badly need it”

“thanks chim, i'll go now, text me if anything is wrong”

jimin just nodded. he felt sorry for his bestfriend, it was obvious in his eyes how tired he is.

-

jungkook is now sitting on the sofa in their living room, after what happened earlier in the hospital he went home. he didn't mean to do that to taehyung, he was just pissed and jealous. it's just because jimin is always on taehyung's mind.

taehyung hasn't texted or called before. he had called it before but did not answer even in the text did not reply. he just sighed and definitely got up and got a jacket and a key to the room.

he thought it might have home to them. so he drove to its house. just a few minutes later he arrived, he knocked a few times but still nothing opened. so he just took the key from his pocket when he opened it, he saw his boyfriend sleeping on the sofa, he still couldn't get dressed.

he silently walk to it and kissed it on the forehead, then he slowly carried it into the bedroom. he laid it down and kissed it. he didn’t change the clothes because it might wake up.

after that, he left the room and went to the kitchen to cook food, so that when taehyung woke up, the food was ready.

20 minutes later..

the food was all done to cook.
he went to living room and decided to watch a movie to entertain himself while taehyung is sleeping.

while jungkook was in the middle of watching, suddenly someone hugged his neck. he was startled and he suddenly looked back and saw his boyfriend just waking up. his hair is still a bit messy and his eyes are a bit closed.

jungkook stood up and lifted his boyfriend bridal style, they sat on the sofa.

“are you hungry? i cooked, let's go to-

“ggukie, i thought you're mad at me because of what happened earlier, i'm scared, i'm really scared. what if you l-leave me? i'm sorry”  taehyung said while his eyes got teary.

jungkook was hurt. he was too stupid to do that to his boyfriend, what right did he have to hurt this very cute baby.

"baby, don't be sorry..i should be the one to be sorry. i'm very jealous of even simple things. i'm sorry baby, i won't leave you, i promise. don't cry, i love you”

taehyung nodded and snuggled on jungkook's chest.

"let's eat" jungkook said. taehyung nodded. jungkook turn off the movie that he was watching and they went straight to the kitchen..

while they were eating taehyung suddenly spoke

“gguk?”

jungkook tilt his head to look at taehyung.

“what is it? you don't like the food? i'm sorry i'm bad at cooki-

“no, jungkook. it was good. i like this baby. i just wanna ask something” taehyung said looking directly on jungkook's eyes.

jungkook was suddenly nervous but he nodded.

“what is it baby?” jungkook asked.

“i know it's been a long time, but o really want to ask this, when we had quarreled that i saw you with a woman. who is she and what did you two have before? ” taehyung asked directly.

jungkook eyes got widened and hw gulped harshly.

“uh- she's my student in CLASS B and-

jungkook stay silent in a minute.

“and?” taehyung asked.

“when we are together that time, i dated her and she's my girlfriend that time and we had- uh, we had sex tae” jungkoook whispered.

“what?!” taehyung shouted and almost stand up from his chair.

jungkook eyes wide opened.

"but it's gone tae, it's been gone for a long time. i've finished what we relationship we have” said jungkook he was about to held taehyung's hand to calm it down but taehyung swat his hands.

"so you had sex with that woman while we were in a relationship, what's the reason jungkook? you cheated on me and i didn't know that! you fooled me!” taehyung shouted and started to cry. he can't believe jungkook did it.

“taehyung, baby..” jungkook was trying to walk to other but he push it harshly.

“leave”  taehyung said while crying.

jungkook widened his eyes and his heart suddenly aching.

“taehyung-

“i said leave! are you deaf!”

“taehyung please don't do this. you ask me that and i just answer it honestly. but, tae me and that girl are nothing, we don't have any communication, please taehyung”  jungkook pleaded and his eyes got teary.

“leave”

“baby please-”  jungkoook cried.

“fucking shut up! and leave! leave me alone!” taehyung said while sobbing.

jungkook cried and nodded. he open the main door and leave.

taehyung sobbed while holding his tummy. he can't believe jungkook did that.

——————————————————

THOUGHTS?

Hi. Sorry for waiting.
I'm not feeling well these past few days but thanks G, I'm okay now. Thank you for waiting and reading this book!🤧❤️ Love you.

STREAM "FILM OUT"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 75.6K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
189K 8.5K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
14K 908 28
Jimin noticed that Jungkook is staring at him continuously. Jimin went near Jungkook and asked him, "Why are you staring at me like that?" "I was jus...