Professor Jeon | TAEKOOK

Por AVRIL-TH95

A guy named Jeon Jungkook, 25 years old, is a Professor. He is knowned as a strict Professor at all. What if... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
💌;
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
💌;
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
💌;
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
🙁
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY!🥳🌟
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
HI PLEASE READ 💜
🥳

Chapter 22

2.5K 80 4
Por AVRIL-TH95

jungkook and taehyung are already in the lobby, they are just waiting for the doctor to check up on taehyung.

a few minutes later the doctor arrived.

“Hi doc. i'm taehyung, i am here to check if i am p-pregnant .. ”

"Okay, follow me, your husband will just be left here" said the doctor.

jungkook's forehead wrinkled, but taehyung saw it so he just signaled to jungkook, and jungkook just nodded.

-
“so, taehyung why do you think you're pregnant?”  the doctor asked.

“i always feel dizzy and vomiting”

after that, taehyung lay down on the bed, and the doctor put gel on his stomach.

just a few seconds later was seen on the monitor with little to be seen here.

“congrats, taehyung. you're 2weeks pregnant ”  the doctor happily said to taehyung.

taehyung immediately felt very happy.

"thank you doc!"

the doctor just nodded.

taehyung immediately came out to tell the good news to jungkook.

"Jungkook!" taehyung called jungkook, at the same time he hugged him tightly.

"What happened? so, what is the result? ” jungkook asked.

“Isn't it obvious yet? jungkook, I'm pregnant. i am 2 weeks pregnant! we have a baby! ”  taehyung said happily.

"Oh" jungkook said.

taehyung's happy face suddenly disappeared, when he saw jungkook's reaction.

“Why? aren't you happy? ” taehyung asked sadly.

"

it's not like that, tae.. but, because, I don't think I'm ready for this yet ” said jungkook while lowering his head, he couldn't look into taehyung's eyes because he knew it would hurt and he would cry.

taehyung was silent for a moment, he didn't know what else he should say to jungkook.

"Just tell me you don't want the child, don't cause anything else" Taehyung said while his chest was heavy.

“taehyung, it's not like that you woudn't unders-

"Tell me so I can understand properly!" taehyung shouted while crying.

“Taehyung, don't shout! we are in the hospital!”  jungkook shouted, he was also surprised by what he said to taehyung.

"Taehyung- I didn't mean to- I'm sorry"

jungkook sigh.

Taehyung just nodded even though he felt so heavy and his chest seemed to explode.

"I'm going home" Taehyung said wiping his tears.

"I'll drive you, let's talk at home" jungkook said.

“We don't have to talk anymore! if you don't like the child, I don't care, that's your choice! ”  Taehyung shouted and left.

-

jungkook is at the bar now, he drank to keep his mind clear, and to get some air.

“oh! hi mister jeon! I'm happy to see you here! ” a woman said softly.

jungkook ignored it and continued to drink alcohol.

"mister jeon, that's enough, you're drunk"

"let go of me! you don't care! ” jungkook shouted at the woman.

"what's your problem?! It's like we didn't have a one night stand here, right?”

“shut the fuck up slut”  jungkook said drunkly.

jungkook got up and left the bar. he suddenly remembered taehyung. what had happened before, so he decided to go him in the house. he knocked loudly and much, he did not think it was midnight, because of his drunkenness he did not know what he was doing.

-

taehyung was just lying on the bed while rubbing his stomach. he can't sleep, he thinks about how he and the baby are especially since jungkook doesn't want any responsibility. he also thinks how is his education? he lost his mind when he heard a knock from downstairs.

he immediately left the room and walked to the door. he slowly opened it, and the drunk jungkook appeared.

“Hi baby" Jungkook drunkly said.

“What the fuck jungkook! You are so drunk! ” taehyung immediately grabbed jungkook's waist to support him.

"Baby, you smell so good"

"shut up! my Grandma is sleeping! ”

taehyung held his waist walking to his bedroom.

he laid jungkook on the bed and he took off his clothes, while he was taking off jungkook's clothes jungkook suddenly pulled taehyung, taehyung suddenly lay down on jungkook's chest. jungkook hugged him, and kissed his head.

"I love you baby, I love you so much, I'm sorry for everything" said Jungkook.

"Let go of me jungkook, I need to change your clothes!"

"Don't change my clothes, let's stay like this"

-

the morning came, jungkook woke up first. when he woke up with a bad headache, he remembered that he had come from the bar last night. he looked to his side when he saw taehyung sleeping soundly. he smiled and gently touched taehyung's cheek, and he softly kissed it on the lips.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he was surprised to see Jungkook looking at him and smiling.

"Good morning baby" Jungkook said and smiled at him.

Taehyung didn't say a word, he turned around. he remembered what happened yesterday.

jungkook was surprised by taehyung's actions, and he remembered what happened yesterday.

he hugged taehyung's back and he put his hand on taehyung's tummy and he stroked it.

"love, I'm sorry for what I did yesterday, I didn't mean to, I promise will take care of you and for our baby, I love you so much taehyung, I hope you know that I've changed for you"

Taehyung slowly turned to Jungkook.

"are you sure?" taehyung asked while crying.

jungkook nod at him and smile while wiping taehyung's tears.

"I'll hold on for what you said jungkook, I hope you think about our baby"

“i promise, tae”

jungkook hugged him tightly.

“i love you wifey” jungkook teasingly said and he kissed taehyung on lips.

“i love you too, jungkook. i love you so much”  taehyung murmur at jungkook's neck.

“i love you more than love, and more than universe”  jungkook said.

“i didn't know you're too cheesy like that”  taehyung said while smiling.

“only for you, love”

“that's enough jungkook”

jungkook chuckles and hug taehyung again tightly.

.....

Hi. How are you? I hope y'all are fine  Stay safe!♥️

Thank you for waiting.

💛

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

270K 29.1K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
47.2K 1.4K 24
The CEO of jeon enterprises and a little baby bear. Jeon Jungkook the dadda of Kim Taehyung who is now Jeon Taehyung. Their Marriage was 1 year ago...
173K 7.4K 75
[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone who's infamous for being a trouble maker b...
40.1K 1.7K 17
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...