Brass Knuckles (Lookism x rea...

By kpop_trash_boiii

After a rough year of 7th grade [Name] Choi is sent to Korea to live with her Uncle and Cousin after countles... More

Information
Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22
23
24
25
26
Lookism scenarios
CHRISTMAS EPISODE
Not an update

3

1.4K 78 14
By kpop_trash_boiii

Hey hey, party time people :) Same rules apply about the language usage.

Location: Sketchy restaurant in alley

Time: 1830

" Here, Daniel. Take this. And one for you too [Name]."
" We've been waiting to drink with you."

Two shot glasses were presented to the woman and man. They both took the small shot glasses, though Daniel looked more reluctant to do so with his teary eyes of bliss.

" Drink up."
" Let's cheers."

" Ah.. I don't drink..." Daniel spoke out, holding the shot glass like a child holding a cup. He was sweating a bit from nerves, wide eyes opened in a mix of anxiety and fear.
" That's a lie!!"
" Down the hatch!"

" Ya.. Stop pressuring him," [Name] pouted, holding the shot as if she had many in her hand previously," If he doesn't want to he doesn't have to."

" You really don't drink?" The skinny man questioned, holding the shot by the rim.
" Yeah.."
" Hehe, you must be a poor drinker."

Hearing that Daniel doesn't drink makes Zack shoot back his shot, glaring at the man before he grimaced at the taste of the Soju.

" Wow. I'm a poor drinker, either!" Zoey smiled and pushed her breasts out more," This is destiny crazy-"
" The only thing crazy is that you'd think destiny would teach you how to properly speak at some point." [Name] comments, taking the shot with a sigh at the sweet taste on her tongue before requesting a light from Zack.

The goons spoke about some story as Zack reached over and handed the woman his box of cigarettes, waiting for her to place the thin white paper in-between her lips before lighting it for her as she inhaled the smoke and blew upwards. She made sure to thank him before pouring the both of them another shot as if it wasn't the 6th one he downed.

" So Daniel, [Name].." The skinny goon began, it was when he started speaking [Name] realized she didn't even know his name," Where do you live?"

" Huh? Oh I live alone." Daniel responded, he was clearly uncomfortable with the situation and jumped when he was spoken to.
The group looked over at [Name] next. The girl looked up awkwardly, completely off guard that she was going to be asked a question, before taking the shot she was going to take originally. She covered her actions with her hand before speaking," I have my own apartment near school but I only go there when my uncle kicks me out. He's my adoptive father. Though, my cousin goes where I go in protest so I live with her all the time."

" Awesome."
" Dang, for real?"
" Sick!"
" Why are you getting red?"

Zack instantly got even more pissed with Daniel, pouring himself more shots as [Name] whacked his shoulder.

" Let's chill there!"
" Sweet!"
" Can we come hang?"
" No!!" Daniel gasped out, shocked they'd even ask. He looked terrified and [Name] couldn't help but inspect him," See I live with a friend."

Zoe instantly looked ready to pounce at the thought of the friend being a girl.
" Friend!"
" Does he go to our school?"

" Oh he.." Daniel spoke slowly, as if he was thinking about it on the spot," He's a dropout."

A gasp rang around the room, the men all thinking about it intensely.
' This guy!! I knew he was different, but this?!'
' Living alone with a dropout?'

" He works at night and sleeps during the day." Daniel spoke with a smile, scratching the back of his neck," If I brought friends home it might not be good.."

That seemed honest to [Name] but she couldn't figure out his story.

The men continued to think over his words.
' The dropout works at night?!'
' What kind of life is that?'

Zack started pouring even faster, [Name] immediately takes the soju bottle before he could poor more. Scolding him to drink responsibly but his bruising ego refused to listen.

" What about yours [Name]?"
" Yeah, how about we crash there?"

The girl instantly shook her head, remembering DG was waiting for her back at her father's home so she couldn't let them in the apartment and expect them to leave," I have a friend over at my dad's place. Maybe another night. I would gladly allow you guys to crash there if you need a place to stay the night. You'll just have to call me first."

[Name] takes the bottle she was keeping from Zack and drank swigs from the bottle rather than use a shot glass. It earned cheers from some of the men at the table, making her roll her eyes before asking Zack to put some food on her plate for her from the grill.

" But Danny your clothes are a bit big.." Zoe tries to look happy but she was clearly stressed that he wasn't looking at her," You like to wear oversized styles?"

Daniel sighed out a thankful breath, sounding like he was glad to be away from the original topic," These are my friend's clothes. His frame is a bit big so.."

Then the boys went wild.
' A Gangster!'
' 100% Gangster!'
' A chubby night working Gangster!'
' Scary Guy!'
' A Gangster hideout?'
' This guy! Living with a Gangster!'

Zack stole someone's soju bottle and started taking shots again, [Name] giving up as she was getting buzzed herself.

" Hey, kids." A voice called out, [Name] and Daniel both turned instantly to see a woman in a tank-top," Anyone else coming?"
" Nope."
" Then just stay quiet, okay?" She placed down two more plates and two cups, [Name] thanking her politely while giving Zack the plate she had stole from him," Just stay out of trouble."
" Hehe ok."

The woman looked up and noticed Daniel as her jaw physically dropped while she flushed every shade of red.

" Hey, kid."

" Something else you want to eat?" The woman asked, moving to slide next to Daniel and wrap her arm around his.
" No, thanks..!"
" Pick anything. It's on the house."
" Wow! Ma'am, you rock!"

Zoe froze and sat in silence in a moment, a smile grew on [Name]'s face at the sight. She instantly took another long swig of her soju as Zoe started screaming for Daniel's attention. She grabbed some food from the grill, bringing it to Daniel as she wrapped her arm around his free one," Danny! Have some of this! Say ah~"

" Isn't it good?"
" hmm."
" Ooh"

The owner had the same reaction as Zoe, biting back a small drunken smile at the sight [Name] ate some more food. She reached up into her hair, pulling at the hair-tie in her bun," Ah my... my hair keeps coming loose."

" So hot for September."
" Danny I'm hot too!"
" Oh I'm hotter!"
"Then I'm.."

" Danny~"
" Is this kid your girlfriend or something?"
" What's your name?"
" Ooh~"

☆ミ

It took 10 minutes before the cougar disappeared as new costumers enters, forcing her to give up to Zoe. [Name] was on her phone, holding the now empty bottle of soju she drank. She was beyond bored. [Name] wasn't really close with any of them. She wasn't even friends with Daniel, she just was around him by the association they came into school the same day and that they both fought with Zack. She was only actually labeled the friend of Mira, Jay, and Jiho in their class. She knew way more than she should for the label of acquaintances with Zack and Daniel.

[Name] wanted to leave, desperately. She wanted to text DG but if he drove in his car and picked her up with one of them seeing- it'd be a problem. Gun would rat on her for underage drinking to her Uncle and would punish her during workouts if she tried to call him. So her options were limited. Then the notification caught her attention. Vasco had texted her once more. He asked her for a photo of her dog and [Name] sent him a recent photo of Zeus back, telling Vasco his breed and name once more.

The male on the other side of the phone texted furiously about loving the dog. She giggled at the texts while telling him her feelings on here she was.

[Name] jumped as Zack took a shot and knocked out from the fact he was chugging them back. But they realized he was awake as he spoke out slurred," Hey, Daniel Park."

Zack shot up as [Name] opened a new bottle, taking swigs while watching [Daniel jump.

" You."

" You're really handsome. I'm jealous." Zack spoke casually, cupping his face as he drunkenly looked at Daniel with a face red and a wide smile over his lips.

The male shot up, making the table shake a bit as Zack leaned towards Daniel," Let's be friends. Let's hug it out, okay?"

Then Zack did the unspeakable, he kissed Daniel on the lips. [Name] laughed out loud, pulling up her camera and taking a picture of the interaction.

Zack's goons started sweating, admitting that Zack gets troublesome when he's drunk. Though Zoe was shocked by the gay interaction that happened in front of her.

" Daniel-"

" You know Mira's mine. Right?" Zack got up and moved around [Name] to wrap around Daniel's arm like the owner had earlier.

She took a swig of her drink before noticing the new message from Vasco.
' Where are you? Would you like me to get you?'
' Aww, would you save me from my boredom?'
' It sounds like you're with bad people'

Vasco wasn't wrong technically so she messaged him her location and told him to take his time as she took another swig.

The commotion at their table started again as Daniel was given alcohol instead of water. Zack defending Daniel's decision on not drinking as he claimed switching the drink 'wasn't nice'.

" Ah fuck." A new voice curses, making the people alert at the table turn to see where it came from

" Just keep it the fuck down-"

" Kids nowadays have no goddamn manners." The heavier man with a chain on says, his feet up on the table showed that he had none either.

" We should teach them a lesson, hehe-" A man who's back faced them said.

" They'll hear you." The woman stated, though it didn't sound like she would actually care.

" Who cares?" The heavy man says," I mean, what are they gonna do?"

[Name] felt her anger rise, taking another swig of her bottle as she felt the energy near their table become threatening.

" You know girls with ugly faces walk around with their boobs out-" The woman giggled to herself, inhaling the smoke from her cigarette," They think they are voluptuous."

Zoe was pissed off, it was clear the commented was projected towards her. Her anger easily built with the liquid courage she shot back when Daniel wasn't paying attention.

Slowly she raised up her shot glass, as if to announce something to the group," Why do flat chested girls walk around in a bra? To stay warm?"

[Name] laughed out loud at what Zoe said, finding the alcohol made her less annoying as she added onto the topic," And with two apes to drag around."

The girls giggled with each other as the table of adults stopped talking, [Name] taking another swig of her drink as she heard the woman call out to them.

" Hey-"

" What'd you say?" She was pissed to say the least, it threw [Name] into a defense mode, turning to look at the woman as she smiled sweetly towards her," Who? Lil ol' us?"

" Look at her. pretending to be innocent." The woman stood up, putting her hands down on the table.

" Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were the adult here!" [Name] laughed out," You're acting pretty childish if you think degrading random girls is cool. Especially when the men with you can't help but steal a look."

[Name] whipped her hair over her shoulder, hearing the woman call for her.
" Come here."
" Why should I? Is the old lady going to hit me with a broom?"
" You slut."
" What? Slut?"
" You heard me. You're both sluts."
" You must be the Queen of Whorington then."
" What?"

Then the older woman called for whoever was her man, saying she didn't like the two girls as [Name] pulled off her robe to show off her figure. She fully turned to the table, sat like an old yakuza boss with her hands on her knees.

The man who had sat with his back towards them stood up, complaining about the group," Geez. Kids nowadays have no respect."
" Who the hell do you think you're looking at?"

Zack's goons looked away as [Name] stood up, crossing her arms," Kids nowadays don't have respect to give to disrespectful, insecure, deadbeat dirtbags who have nothing to do other than complain about 'kids' who weren't even bothering you to begin with."

He growled at the woman's confidence, standing over her and glaring," How old are you."

" Why? Want to see if we're young enough for your pedophilic fantasies?" The girl countered back, her rage growing more and more as the alcohol effected her system.

Zack went into hysterics due to his alcohol content, apologizing over and over while no one listened to him.

" We're 20 hehe-"
" Don't lie!"
" It's true."
" Show us your ID."
" Nope"
" Let's teach them a lesson."
" Man..."

The man in front of her moved his hand behind her and attempted to earn a reaction out of pulling her hair. He only got a soft gasp as he smoked in her face," Who do you think you are?"

" About to beat your wife-beater ass." She responded, grabbing onto his wrist and squeezing as he cried out.

The man swung his arm back, ready to fight the demon like girl who was ablaze with rage. But before his fist could come Daniel yelled out," HEY! What do you think you're doing?"

" You're trying to pick a fight?" The man asked, the pain in his wrist gone due to the girl not knowing Daniel was going to yell.

Daniel started to rant about the goons, taking the heavier man's phone and breaking it due to the photos being there now. While [Name] took the soju bottle he was trying to give to the man holding her hair, smashing it over the table as a dark look covered her face with a smile.

The man let go of her hair, Daniel attempting to calm her in his dizzy state. Instead though she kept walking towards the men waving the broken bottle. The men kept walking back until the heavy man noticed the woman he was with looking upset, quickly trying to lead in the situation," Hey hey! Do you know who I am? I ruled over Gian High!"

" What school do you go to?"
" School?"
" We're 20!"

Then Zack spoke out," J high! We're freshmen in the Fashion department!"

" Freshmen? They're just babies!" The heavy man cringed at the information.
" Hey hey.. that school.. it's notorious.." The other man whispered
" I know! Still just first year!"
" She's just a high schooler."

[Name] stood with the bottle out still, clearly standing her ground while rolling her eyes at their conversation.

" Since you apologized, we'll give you a break!" The man yelled," But I won't forget your faces!"

" Please the only thing giving anyone a break is the fact that it's not just me here with you dickwads." [Name] stated, making all the men in the room believe it.

" You rotten youngsters!"

The three left, leaving the group once again as the girl sat down, putting the bottle down as if nothing happened while grabbing her soju bottle from earlier and taking a long sip.

" [Name]! That was awesome!"
" They were crapping their pants!"
" Daniel, nice idea with the bottle!"
" You rock you two!"

☆ミ

" And I was like....!"
" LOL"
" Hey, do you know who I crushed before?"
" Hehe you mean that guy?"
" Did you see when [Name] broke the bottle?"
" It was obviously not her first time!"
" Daniel knew exactly what she was going to do too!"
" LOL"
" And then I-"
" Hehe"

" Danny! Don't worry about my busted phone!" The heavy man said," I'll just steal G hole's phone, hehe."

The rage [Name] felt before started growing again, these guys were starting to piss her off.

" I should've taken a nude pic of those bitches, too."
" Hehe"

Then the room went cold and the group knew why. [Name] and Daniel were pissed beyond belief.

" Those adults were just as bad as you assholes, I hope you know. Learn when to be a decent fucking human being and invite me out." [Name] says before standing up, putting on her jacket and leaving before she did something she would regret- especially stumbling the way she was down the stairs. Her phone happened to ring, one of DG's songs coming on as the ring tone while she tried to pull it out of her pocket. That was until she walked directly into someone.

" Oof- oh Tobas- Vasco.. sorry." The girl tried again, shaking her head as she noticed the male's glare," What..?"

" Who made you like this?" He spoke angrily, continuing on his rant," Who brought you to such a horrible area? What happen-"

" Vasco." The girl spoke out in a whine, it immediately caught his attention as she grabbed his arm and pulled him back onto the mainroad," What I was doing and who it was with doesn't matter.. I just want to get away from it."

He reluctantly nodded, flushing a bit as he walked with her onto the busy street," So what do you want to do then?"

The girl thought for a moment before shrugging, tripping constantly on her own feet as the nasty feeling of nausea ran over her," A bathroom? Immediately? Please?"

Vasco nodded, looking around for what was open before seeing a pharmacy. He led her to the building and she followed the bathroom signs to the location she was desperate to go to while Vasco went up to the counter awkwardly. He bought her a hangover drink, standing outside of the bathroom as he heard [Name] flush the toilet and wash her hands after a moment. When she opened the door she looked shitty- well her complexion itself was still flawless but now she had bags under her eyes and a slight claminess to her skin.

When [Name] saw the bag she pointed down to it and looked up at the male," What's that?"

" Ah." He held the bag out for her, opening to find the hangover medicine and a surprise," It's for you."

" Milk?" She questioned, putting a hand on her stomach to decide if it was worth doing. She took the medication no problem but she looked at Vasco for the explanation for the white drink.
" It makes your bones strong."

She couldn't compete with that, nodding on a bit before opening it and drinking the forbidden liquid as her stomach rumbled a bit.

" Are you hungry?" He asked blissfully as she shook her head.

" I'm allergic to milk." She replied, shaking her head while she rubbed her stomach," I'll just get some cramps later."

[Name] put the trash in the bag and thanked the male before taking her phone out, saying she had to make a call quickly. They left the store together upon her saying that, letting [Name] call the contact on her phone for help. She wouldn't have to worry like before about DG coming to get her due to Vasco's blissful ignorance.

It rang three times before she received an answer.

" [Name]?"
" Hey, um, so I need a ride.." She spoke, yawning into the phone while she tried not to slur as much," You can get my location, right?"
" Are you drunk?"
" No~ Why would I be. Those guys weren't even fun to begin with.." She pouted, rubbing her head as she begging into the phone," James, please."

James was the name DG used before being raised by Uncle Charles. It was a name to use sparingly, only in public or when she was desperate.

" Fine. I'll text Kouji. Don't move okay? I don't want you wondering off or getting hurt."
" I won't. Thank you."
" See you soon."

The call ended like that, the girl moving slowly to sit on the ground against the building while Vasco sat besides her.

It was silent for a moment, like he didn't know what to say. He was against illegal activities and the girl was drunk- well he couldn't say much on the matter too because he got his tattoos in middle school and he was getting her an appointment with his artist.

" So when you get your tattoo, where will it be?" He asked, looking over her sickly slouched figure.

" I want a sleeve on my left arm." She spoke blandly, clearly tired," I'm sorry, I'm just so tired... I haven't slept in... I don't remember..."

Her insomnia wasn't activating for once due to her intoxication but she felt her emotions go all over the place while her melatonin skyrocketed.

" Do you not.. sleep?" Vasco asked, making the girl shake her head as she shivered a bit. It made the male move closer to her, attempting to provide warmth for her as she instantly moved into the heat.

" No I have difficulties sleeping. I can go days without sleeping and months on short hours of sleep..." She spoke softly, her tired mind taking over as she forced herself to stay up for when DG got there.

" That's not good [Name]! Have you been to a doctor?" Vasco asked worried as the girl nodded.

" It's just some form of melatonin deficiency." She said, speaking as if it was fine," I have medication Vasco, relax. I'll sleep when I get home."

Reluctantly the male nodded, dropping the topic as [Name] ranted for a moment.

" I'm from the states if you didn't know. The sleep change messed me up and still does. The sounds too.. I'm so used to the constant friendliness between others and the lack of honorifics. Everything is so different here... and hard to understand and comprehend. It all makes me so tired." She complained, rubbing her headache away.

" I'm sorry... we can speak informally if you'd prefer?" Vasco offered, making the girl look up at him before smiling and nodding softly.

He could see how much she craved sleep, so much that he wanted to ask her to sleep right then and there but it didn't take long before a black car pulled up in front of them.

The door on the passenger's side opened, the drunken and sluggish girl not noticing as a man in sunglasses came out and spoke coldly instantly," [Name]."

She recognized the voice instantly, her heart stopped in her chest and dropped to her stomach. Of course he found out, Gun wouldn't be Gun if he didn't find out [Name]'s whereabouts or actions. Slowly she looked up, her tired mind still there as she felt as sober as possible. Slowly she stood, making Vasco stand up besides her to make sure she was leaving with them.

[Name] quietly thanked Vasco, telling him she was very thankful he was with her before going to the glaring male. At least that's what she thought he was doing under his sunglasses," Are you mad?"

Her use of English confused Vasco but he slowly bid her goodbye, as reluctant he was. Then Gun spoke out once he was gone," Not if you explain what happened and give me a good reason not to tell Charles."

Gun was beyond pissed to pull a tattle-tail. Typically he'd just force her to work twice as hard while training but his new approach was much more terrifying, especially when she knew what her father's punishments consisted of.

" Can I explain in the car..?" She questioned softly, her nerves taking over as she looked down at her feet.

He could see her complexion and he could clearly see her body needed rest so reluctantly he nodded and opened the back door for her.

Once [Name] entered and put on her seatbelt Gun got in his seat again as DG looked back at the drunken girl who was acting sober- if it wasn't for the clear smell on her.

" So, explain." Gun spoke as DG started his drive.

" I didn't want to go to begin with. The stupid transfer forced me to go because he's so blissfully ignorant." [Name] spoke quietly, leaning back against the comfortable chair," When we got there they were smoking and drinking. Nothing big. I drank a bit too... but even if you are mad I drink with you! Why are threatening me..?"

" Because we found you cuddled up to a gangster-" Gun began before he was cut off.

" He's my classmate. He's harmless, well to nice people at least." She spoke the last bit to herself while closing her eyes," I told him I wasn't having fun and he offered to meet up with me... He took me to the pharmacy to get some hangover medication and milk- that was his decision that I couldn't refuse. When the man puts on his puppy look it's like speaking to a stubborn child."

Gun breathed out thankfully at the fact it wasn't a stranger but he turned back to look at the girl who was about to fall asleep," I was worried... I thought he was some stranger taking advantage of you... you can call me when you're drunk if you need someone. I won't be mad every time."

" Gun every time I told you you'd break my ass during training.." [Name] countered to the male who rolled his eyes.

" Because you're a freshman now. Before you were in middle school and that wasn't healthy. I mean it still isn't but you should be allowed to do it in moderation." Gun stated before bringing up the past," And on top of that you went out to party with Runaway Fam kids, tons of those kids are drug addicts and you could get killed because of them. If it's with friends and done every once in a while I don't mind."

The girl sleepily nodded on before the man scolded her," Don't fall asleep in DG's car. You'll drool."

" Let her sleep." DG countered, looking back at the sick looking girl," I can't remember the last time she was sleeping was. It's not healthy for her and we all realize it. I don't give a shit some drool is in the car."

Gun looked at the male besides him before nodding and sighing, at least that was until they saw her own personal apartment arriving," We're not going back to Charles'. He'll smell the booze and loose his shit."

" I realized that the moment she called." DG spoke before looking over at Gun," Will you need a ride back to Chairman's place?"

The man in sunglasses shook his head, pulling out his phone to text Crystal," Nah, Crystal has a meeting to go to soon and I'll be joining her. I just wanted to make sure [Name] was alright. I jumped the gun when you said she was drunk."

DG nodded, parking the car in [Name]'s spot while turning off the car," Alright, you going to come in with us?"

" Only to unlock the apartment, I brought her keys because I doubted she'd bring them." Gun says, looking back at the woman who was completely knocked out," You carrying her?"

The idol nodded as they both exited the vehicle, letting DG take a moment to get [Name] out of the backseat bridal style as they brought her to her apartment.

It was difficult making their way into her doorway, making sure her shoes were off before laying her in her bedroom that was on the opposite end of the apartment behind glass doors covered by curtains. Once she was on the bed and Gun was on his way out they heard the girl whine and grip her stomach.

DG told Gun it was fine for him to go, saying he'd take care of [Name] so he didn't have to worry. It took convincing but once he was out the door he made sure the girl was fine. He remembered she mentioned something about milk and frowned a bit, making sure she was comfortable before putting her under the sheets. He followed after her, making sure he didn't disturb her as he made his way into the bed.

Despite his efforts though, [Name] peaked awake, looking up at DG and humming," Stop... trying to not wake me... just get in."

He rolled his eyes at her words before completely slipping in, wrapping his arms around her to feed each other the other's warmth. It brought comfort to the two of them, making them sigh out in content as the two were beckoned to sleep," I had to be... courteous."

" Be courteous by paying for my coffee when I need it." The girl says, slowly snuggling into DG like she does every time the two need sleep while their insomnia doesn't allow it.

" I'll remember that Princess Spoiled." DG counters while slowly but surely they fell asleep together.

---

Just to make sure everyone is aware, the reader's relationship with DG is platonic until a certain point in the book that the two realize they rely on the other. So them kissing each other's cheeks and snuggling to sleep is normal in their relationship that contains a ton of skinship, this will be the same for Jay when the two interact more. But back to the beginning questions:

Anyone have name suggestions for the group [Name]'s joining?

Also, I was wondering about a future Q&A. Would you guys be interested in that? And maybe having little scenes that are meaningful to [Name] from the past in between?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 32 6
Hello, that's my first fanfic ,:) i will try my best. English isn't my first language, so if you find any shitty grammer you can tell me ___________...
8.9K 420 15
Y/n solon who came from Japan, her father is a Yakuza doing illegal activities except for human trafficking and drug operation and the strongest Yaku...
1.1K 81 6
Kong Si-Woo - or Alex as most know him - is just your typical teen, or as typical as a reincarnated adult now teenager he could ever be. That was, un...
44.8K 2.5K 67
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...