My favorite Mary

بواسطة CrystalAllen675

Rory has worked on the campaign trail and years later her life seems to be crashing around her when she recon... المزيد

Chapter 1: Rory's life
Chapter 2: Tristan's Life
Chapter 3: A walk in Central Park
Chapter 4: Are you serious?
Chapter 5: A night out on the Town
Chapter 6: I am moving to NYC
Chapter 7: Can it really be this great
Chapter 8: Mr. Toad's wild ride
Chapter 9: This feels right
Chapter 10: Date Night
Chapter 11: Your body is a wonderland!
Chapter 12: Everybody loves Trory
Chapter 13: Unexpected News!
Chapter 14: Old friends are the Best
Chapter 15: Christmas Vacation!!!
Chapter 16: X'S and O's!
Chapter 17: Christmas in NYC and Stars Hollow
Chapter 18: Holidays together
Chapter 19: New Years Eve troubles
Chapter 20: Time to plan a wedding
Chapter 21: Guests arrive for the big day
Chapter 22: One more day
Chapter 23: Miss to Mrs.
Chapter 24: Reception Time
Chapter 25: A Martha's Vineyard Honeymoon
Chapter 26: Who is the Heiress?
Chapter 27: Gender Reveal!
Chapter 28:Honeymoon and Babymoon
Chapter 29: Getting ready for our bundle of Joy
Chapter 30: Looking for our forever home
Chapter 31: Welcome to our new home
Chapter 32: Baby shower
Chapter 33: Graduation day
Chapter 34: Our fresh start
Chapter 35: House warming party
Chapter 36: New addition to the family
Chapter 37: Vistors welcome
Chapter 38: Sleepless nights
Chapter 39: Getting back to normal
Chapter 40: Growing up
Chapter 41: The big one
Chapter 42: A big surprise
Chapter 43: A great Loss
Chapter 44: Moving on is hard
Chapter 45: Things are looking up
Chapter 46: The Big Two
Chapter 47: Our first family vacation
Chapter 48: Are we or aren't we?
Chapter 49: Big brother
Chapter 50: Gender Reveal
Chapter 51: Michael's three and his new room
Chapter 52: Brayden's baby shower
Chapter 53: Almost time to welcome the new baby
Chapter 54: Daily routines
Chapter 55: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 56: Life is getting back to normal
Chapter 57: Em and Brayden's First Birthday
Chapter 58: Daddy's little girl
Chapter 59: Through the years
Chapter 60: High school days
Chapter 61: Graduation Day #1
Chapter 62: College Life
Chapter 64: Move-in day
Chapter 65: Empty nest
Chapter 66: First Yale graduation!
Chapter 67: Fatherly Advice
Chapter 68: Martha's Vineyard
Chapter 69: Yale Graduation#2
Chapter70: Wedding Bells ring
Chapter 71: Daddy's little girl is all grown up
Chapter 72: It's a grand time for a new baby
Chapter 73: Wedding blues
chapter 74: Epilogue

Chapter 63: Final Chilton Graduation

260 13 0
بواسطة CrystalAllen675

Eighteen months later:

The twins are graduating and both have been accepted into Yale which they will start in the fall with their big brother Michael. 

Michael ended up breaking up with Stormy just a couple of weeks after we spoke. He has dated a few girls since then but nothing serious and he hasn't brought any of his dates home to meet us. He is almost like Logan he has a line of girls trying to get a date with him. 

He is such a kind and sweet guy that when the time comes and he falls in love it will completely take over him. Rory has been going for weekly coffee visits with her son.

She laughed because they were sitting outside and every girl that walked by did a double look with their mouths open. Michael didn't even notice. He is excited that Bray and Em will be on campus with him. 

We are all taking off for the summer to Fiji and The Maldives. Everyone is going this time. They are going to have so much fun and she is happy to be able to spend time with all three of her kids. 

Michael is bringing a friend from LDB named Kurtis, Brayden's girlfriend Brianna is going to be joining us, as is Emmy's boyfriend Grayson. So they will have some new faces with their group. Michael was upset that we allowed Grayson to join us and said he is going to make Emmy sleep in his room so he knows she will be okay. 

Brayden and Emmy have been with their significant others since the end of their Freshman year. Grayson and Brianna hang out at the house a lot and join us for our Sunday night dinners. Michael is just very protective of Emmy.

The boys and Tristan are ensuring that Emmy keeps her virtue because she isn't allowed to leave the house alone. It's sweet and all but annoying to Em. 

The entire group is meeting at the school the same as we did when Michael graduated. Robert is still married to Claire she has become one of Rory's best friends.

Colin married Becca last Fall in a cute wedding. Finn got engaged to Julie last week and Logan is still Logan he has dated three different girls since he and Betsy broke up. The guys think he is still hanging onto the hope that he can get Rory back but they know that she is head over heels in love with Tristan.   

Tristan walked up and wrapped his arms around Rory's waist. "Good morning my beautiful wife. Are you ready to see our twins graduate?"

"Good morning my handsome husband. I am trying to stay calm. Our babies are graduating and in ten weeks they will be in college and it will just be us."

"True but just think of all the traveling we can do and I have a few certain places that I am planning on making love to you starting the day we move the kids in at Yale. I am planning on taking my beautiful wife out on dates and weekend getaways."

Rory turned around in his arms and was now facing him. "Tristan Dugrey I love you and I am excited to be alone with you. Which places?"

He whispered in her ear huskily, "for one the bar, the kitchen table, the washer, and the office again. I know I am acting like a teenager but I have a lot of teenage years to make up for and then our twenties. Those years I am planning on attending some college parties, making love in the car in a parking lot, and maybe on a rooftop."

"You are silly but that sounds so fun. We get to relive our teenage years and our twenties because we got together in our thirties."

"Yes, we had Michael only a few months after we got married so now that all our kids are adults and we will be alone we can now go back and live the years we missed. We did it, baby, we got all three of our kids grown, they all graduated, and they will all be in college."

"I know I am just sad because our perfect little babies are all grown up. You know what's even scarier is in six years or so we will be grandparents. Michael will be a Junior in college come fall and the twins will be Freshmen."

"You want to know what scares me more than that? Emmy and Brayden are pretty serious with Grayson and Brianna. I'm not sure if they will make it all the way through college before they get married. My little princess will become a woman if she hasn't already and I don't know if I can handle that. I mean I know we can't protect her forever but I really want to. She is my baby and our only daughter."

"I know but we have to let her grow up.  We raised her right and she is a very smart girl. You weren't so upset when Michael lost his as I remember it you and he had a glass of whiskey. I was the one who freaked out."

"Yes, we did because he became a man and he isn't my baby girl. So, when that happens you and her can share a shot of Coconut rum. While I sit in the room and cry. I know Brayden hasn't lost his yet because he talked to me about making it special."

"Don't you dare help my baby boy lose his. These kids are going to give me a nervous breakdown. I am more upset with them losing theirs than I was when I lost mine. I mean we know it's going to happen and we have to let them make their own decisions."

"You are right and we have to be okay with it. So, I am going to tell both boys to allow Emmy to go out with Grayson alone. I did tell Bryden that candles, roses, and music would make it special. So mom if you see our son being all nervous with those items just don't say anything."

"Oh my lord, how are we going to survive our kids being grown-ups and sexually active? I mean are we now supposed to let them have sleepovers at our house? We have to remain cool we can do this dad. We got this right?"

"Yes, dear we will get through this part just fine. I mean I know ways to take your mind off of things. I can just kiss you right here and right here."

"Tristan if you don't stop we are going to miss our kid's graduation. We will continue this after we get home tonight. My goodness, I don't understand how a couple of kisses can still make me weak in the knees after almost twenty-one years of marriage." She replied with a shaky voice. 

They left the house and met the guys who were already there and had saved seats in three rows. They had roped Michael into helping them.

"There they are the proud parents of the Valedictorians. Where have you two been? More so what were you two doing because the misses seems a little flushed?" Finn asked coyly.

"We were at home talking about our kids and our future. Our summer plans and can't believe our last two babies will be going off to college."

"As well as them losing their virtues. Which they haven't yet but no doubt they will sooner than either of us can handle."

"Mother, father you know they are growing up. I can't believe all the kids will be in college. Where did those cute little babies go? They have grown into very handsome and beautiful adults. Ror, Tristan you raised your kids right, you showed them true love, how a man is to treat a woman, and how a woman is to be treated. You are the only ones who procreated out of our friend group and we have all loved your children as our own. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your family." Robert stated with tears in his eyes.

"Very true. I agree with everything Rob just said. When anyone asks about kids I tell them I never had kids but I claim my best friend's kids as mine and of course, I go through the proud parent part of showing them pictures." Colin stated.

"Yes, he does. These guys are so proud of your kids. All they do is talk about Michael, Brayden, and Em," Becca said. 

"I am just happy they made it all the way through high school as virgins because this knucklehead didn't," Logan said as he wrapped his arms around Michael's neck. They all laughed as Michael blushed just like his mother.

The rest of the family started arriving and soon it was time as the ceremony started. Rory and Tristan smiled as their kids got their diplomas and made their speeches together.

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my parents who always pushed me to do my best. My sister and I kept our GPAs the highest because we wanted to see our parents happy my mother Rory Gilmore Dugrey was the Valedictorian of her class as was our older brother Michael Dugrey, so  Emmy and I strived to do the exact same. We have always done everything together and now we are going to Yale together in the fall. Thank you to all our family and friends that are here to support us today and most of all thank you, mom and dad, for showing us, love." Brayden said.

"I agree with my brother. We have always been a very tight-knit family. We grew up with our mom's best friends from college as our uncles and our aunts. They were always there for us and we just want you to know we will always be there for you. Mom, dad thank you from the bottom of my heart for just being the best parents any kid could ever ask for. They are downright the coolest parents any kids could have. We love you all." Emmy said and Rory and Tristan were in tears as was the entire crowd. 

After the ceremony, Rory and Tristan ran up and hugged their graduates. The twins made their way to all their family. Then they left the school and went to where their party was taking place that evening. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

90.1K 2K 42
Set after those final four words- what will Rory do? How is she going to tell the father? How will Lorelai react? This is a ROGAN story
107K 3.3K 64
Rory graduated Yale and went on the campaign trail following Barrack Obama. But then her life didn't proceed the way she had dreamed and planned. H...
646K 17.9K 47
In 1986, when Lorelai and Rory Gilmore fled Hartford, they left something important behind, not something, someone. Juliana Gilmore-Hayden, the forgo...
19K 474 41
Mature content involved read with caution: I do not own the rights to any of these Characters as they are owned by Amy Sherman-Palladino This story t...