Professor Jeon | TAEKOOK

By AVRIL-TH95

A guy named Jeon Jungkook, 25 years old, is a Professor. He is knowned as a strict Professor at all. What if... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
💌;
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
💌;
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
💌;
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
🙁
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY!🥳🌟
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
HI PLEASE READ 💜
🥳

Chapter 20

3K 84 8
By AVRIL-TH95

jungkook woke up in the unfamiliar house. and when he recognized the house, his eyes widened. 'this is taehyung's house' he said in his mind. but how did i get here? I can not remember anything.

"oh, jungkook you're awake"

"tae"

"hmm?"

"what happened? h-how-

"i was in the club last night, i'm with jimin, and then i saw you drunkly dancing in the middle" taehyung laughed.

"i didn't know that you're good at dancing"

jungkook felt so embarassed..

"so, i decided to bring you here because it's late if you'll go home"

jungkook nod. he was surprised by taehyung actions.

"what do you want to eat? and do you want coffee?" taehyung asked.

"uh, no.. i will go, now"

"what? why?"

"i don't have the right to stay here, besides you know what happened to us-

"jungkook, i don't want to talk about that right now"

jungkook nod.

"i'm sorry"

"jungkook, can we talk?"

jungkook took a deep breath and nod.

"sure. and i have to tell you something"

-

they seat on the couch in sala.

"so, why didn't you come up at school in almost 3 days?" taehyung asked jungkook.

jungkook didn't know what to say, he's scared to tell everything to taehyung. but he managed to calm himself.

"in that 3 days, i always at the club, i prefer to went to the club instead of school"

"what!?" taehyung shouted at him.
"do you know how will this affect your work!?" taehyung added.

"hey, calm down. don't shout, your grandma is still sleeping"

taehyung close his eyes and furrowed his brows.

"why are you so angry?" jungkook asked in a serious tone, but deep inside he love how taehyung worried and care about him.

"and are you really still asking me !? ofcourse, i'm worried about you! aren't you really thinking jungkook?"

jungkook only smile at him showing his bunny teeth.

"what the fuck are you laughing at!?"

"you're cute when you're mad" jungkook said and still smiling.

taehyung's cheek almost turned pink because of what jungkook said. he just bent down and turned away for a moment.

jungkook was still smiling, he knew taehyung was blushing so he turned around. he approached it and hugged it back.

taehyung would have removed jungkook's hand but jungkook tightened it even more.

"i missed you" jungkook said while his head rested in taehyung's nape.

"jungkook" taehyung was still trying to remove his hands but jungkook js too strong.

jungkook suddenly turned taehyung around. he bump their noses together. and he suddenly kissed taehyung on the lips, taehyung try to push jungkook but it makes the kiss to him even stronger.

"what the fuck jungkook!" taehyung shouted and he wiped his lip with his palm.

"we're done jungkook! we're nothing!
know your limits! i only brought you here in our house because you're drunk last night! that's all, nothing else"

"taehyung, let's talk please-

"jungkook, don't make me shout again. i told you we have nothing to talk about. you may leave"

"taehyung please, let me prove to you that i'm trying my best to change"

taehyung felt that he's about to cry but he held it, because he need to be strong infront of jungkook.

"i don't know jungkook"

jungkook nods.

"it's okay i understand, but i'm always here for you, tae. i'm trying my best to change myself"

with that jungkook left taehyung's house.

and that's where taehyung's tears flowed. but he's still confused right now, yes, he loves jungkook but he needs to rest first. he needs to rest his heart and mind.

-

"tae what do you think, is professor jeon will come up today?" jimin asked taehyung.

they are in the classroom right now, probably waiting to their professor jeon.

"i don't know chim, why are you always asking me?"

jimin laughed.

"okay sorry"

"wait- tae i forgot to ask how- what happened in the club last night?"

"fuck you! you're so drunk last night! and i can't find you and -

"and?"

"and then i go home"

"i'm sorry tae, it will never happen again"

"that will definitely never happen again! i will never come with you again!" taehyung rolled his eyes.

"GOOD MORNING CLASS"

jimin and taehyung's head suddenly snap towards at the door. their professor finally attending class now! after fucking 3 days.

all of the students happily greet back. some of students saying "i miss you professor jeon" "how are you" "what happened to you" "are you okay" .
while taehyung only bowed his head and look at his feet.

"I'M OKAY CLASS.. DON'T WORRY. I'M SORRY FOR MY ABSENT IN 3 DAYS, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY PERSONAL LIFE"

"OKAY, SO LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING. YOU CAN ASK ME WHATEVER YOU WANT"

all of the students chirping first time they see their professor jeon, being chaotic.

"professor jeon, do you have girlfriend now?"

taehyung still silent but he heard the question.

in the other hand an idea pop on jungkook mind, and he smirk.

"so far i don't have a girlfriend. but I'm courting someone, but she said she's not ready yet. so, I'll just wait for the right time" (he was referring to taehyung there, but he said that 'she' he would see what taehyung's reaction)

taehyung's chest seemed to tighten at what he heard, but he chose to bend down and keep quiet.

'so, you courting a girl now? i thought you will change and wait for me, you're liar and stupid jeon jungkook' taehyung said in his mind.

the students kept asking questions to jungkook, they were having fun talking while taehyung was just quietly listening.

"taehyung, are you okay?" jimin asked

"yeah, i need to pee. excuse me chim"

jimin nods.

taehyung suddenly stand up and go out not sparing a glance to jungkook.

(if you're wondering why he didn't inform his professor, in college you are free to do what you want, that's up to you.. that's what i know🤣)

jungkook saw taehyung suddenly come out, he laughed in his mind. he said goodbye to the students for a moment and went out to follow taehyung.

he saw it enter the toilet. he followed it. taehyung was about to close and lock the door when suddenly someone came in and he was surprised to see jungkook.

"what are you doing here?" taehyung asked.

jungkook see taehyung's teary eyes.

"why are you crying?" jungkook asked him.

"some dirt just entered my eyes. that's why"

jungkook tssk. he knows taehyung was lying. so, he pulled him onto a hug.

taehyung let jungkook hug him.

"so, are you courting someone now? I thought you would wait for me and you would change for me? liar!" taehyung cries out and slaps jungkook's chest.

jungkook regrets what he planned. he hugged taehyung tightly and kissed taehyung on the head.

"It's just a joke, tae. I'm just trying if you feel jealous " jungkook laughed at the same time.

"plan succeed. are you happy now!?" taehyung said still crying on jungkook's chest..

"no...i'm sorry.. shhh don't cry"

......

Hi, I suddenly lost interest in this story, because I feel like this story was like a trash and it's so cringe🤣

🍒♥️🍒♥️🍒♥️🍒♥️🍒♥️🍒♥️🍒♥️

HAPPY 5 YEARS TO THIS TAEKOOK SELCA!💕

Bye.

💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 9.5K 87
A research professor developed feelings for a charming university student, not fully aware of how deep his emotions ran. He struggled to understand h...
174K 7.5K 75
[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone who's infamous for being a trouble maker b...
178K 9.2K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
40.8K 1.7K 17
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...