Professor Jeon | TAEKOOK

By AVRIL-TH95

A guy named Jeon Jungkook, 25 years old, is a Professor. He is knowned as a strict Professor at all. What if... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
💌;
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
💌;
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
💌;
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
🙁
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY!🥳🌟
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
HI PLEASE READ 💜
🥳

Chapter 19

2.8K 81 3
By AVRIL-TH95

(a/n; I decided not to change fonts because it's more difficult to type.🤣)

-

it's been three days since jungkook didn't attending school. even his co-teachers didn't know where is he or how is he? is he okay? what happened to him?  is taehyung is the reason why is he absent? is it because taehyung broke up with him? we do not know..

“what do you think happen to professor jeon?”  jimin suddenly asked taehyung.

“i don't know” taehyung immediatly answer.

“he's so weird, sometimes i'm scared at him” jimin said.

taehyung furrowed his eye brows.

“why are you scared at him?”

“i don't know, i just feel he's scary”

“you're funny, chim”  taehyung chuckled.

“tae, what about we go to club later? since whe have no class tomorrow, let's have some fun!”

“chim, you know i can't leave my grandma, i can't leave her alone”

“just try to talk to her, it's just one day, you always locked yourself in your room”

“chim, i want to go, but my grandma-

“just try, tae..just try”

“fine”

-

when taehyung enter their house, he sees his grandmother sitting in the living room and watching television.
he smiled and approached his grandmother to kiss her on the cheek.

“taebear, you're early today”

“yes grandma, because one of our professor isn't attend our class, so I often get home early”

“hmm okay..change your clothes and eat, there's food in the kitchen”

taehyung nod.

“grandma”

“hmm?”

“can i come out later ? I'm with jimin”

“of course! no problem, you don't have to let me know, besides you're always locked up here in the house”

“really grandma!? omg, thank you so much!”  taehyung happily said and he kissed his grandma at her cheeks and hugged her.

-

when taehyung finished eating and he  changed his clothes and he also texted jimin that his grandmother allowed him, he immediately went to the living room to let his grandmother know that he was leaving.

“grandma, i'll get going, lock the door, I have a key. I'll be home soon too, bye grandma!”

and with that taehyung left their house. jimin and him talked that they would meet at the club.

[TAE]
chim, where are you? I'm already inside the club!

[JM]
Wait, I'm going there,
where are you?

[TAE]
here I am near the door.

[JM]
okay just wait.

-

soon jimin arrived at the door where taehyung is currently standing.

“tae! i'm glad that you're here”

“yeah, whatever.. i won't be here for long, my grandmother alone in the house”

“okay then, come on! let's start the party!”

-

“two more beers for the two of us, please!”  jimin shouted at the bartender.

“omygod, chim! stop  you're drunk”

jimin is drunk but taehyung isn't yet. he had been drinking but he was still in the right mind.

taehyung left for a while to get water from the other table, to give Jimin a drink. but when he returned, jimin was no longer where he had been before. his eyes widened. where the fuck is jimin?

“excuse me, where's the blonde boy whose standing here?” taehyung asked the bartender.

“he left”  the bartender shortly answered.

-

taehyung walked all over the club to look for jimin but he couldn't see him apart from the crowd and the club light. people are also drunk. he sighed. he texted jimin but he didn't reply, ofcourse he's drunk..taehyung just decided to sit on a chair, to wait in case jimin walks there. but when it was still gone, he would go home.

as taehyung waited in that chair, his eyes widened when he saw jungkook, he was drunk dancing in the middle, he was still holding beer. seems to have multiplied. taehyung doesn't know if he will approach it or just let it go. but it was drunk, and almost fell down in the middle. so, he walked closer to jungkook.

“jungkook!”

jungkook just keeps dancing and ignores taehyung. he doesn't know that taehyung is the one holding him, because he's going to fall.

“jungkook, stop dancing”

“you don't care, let me go! I want to have fun!”

“jungkook, stop. you're drunk!”

“who are you to stop me? this is a club, where i feel so much happiness, so let me go!”

“jungkook, stop!”

“no! you stop! i don't know you! why are you stopping me, huh?”

jungkook isn't in the right of mind yet, he's so drunk.. taehyung is still holding his hand, he's trying to pull it out of the club to take the uber to go home. but he was surprised when jungkook pushed him hard, he fell hard on the floor.

“i told you to let me go, you didn't listen, so it's not my fault that you got hurt”  jungkook drunkly said.

taehyung can't stand up because his hip hurt from the force of his fall on the floor, but he forced himself to stand up, he held his hip to support.

“jungkook! it's me taehyung! you're drunk! let me help you, please!”

jungkook's eyes widened at what he heard. he immediately looked at taehyung who frowned and almost have a little tears in his doe eyes. jungkook immediately hugged taehyung. he hugged it tightly, and kissed his head.

“taehyung, i'm sorry.. i'm so sorry, ididn't know it's you. i didn't mean to push you, i'm sorry” jungkook said and he only tightened his hug at the boy.

“ofcourse you didn't know, because you're drunk!”  taehyung shouted at him and let go of the hug.

“i'm sorry”  jungkook whispered.

“what are you even doing here? why didn't you come up at school? your co-teachers worried to you!”  taehyung scolded him.

“i just want to have fun, to vanish all of my problems”

“jungkook, what problems do you-

“you don't have to know, you said you don't care”

“but-

“i'm okay taehyung, just go home”

taehyung was hurt by jungkook's actions.

“and leave you here? who are you with? what time will you go home?”
taehyung worriedly asked.

“you don't care”

“jungkook you're being-

“stop. just go home taehyung”

“no, go home and I'll take you on uber, you're drunk jungkook!”

“and so?”

taehyung holds back his anger because he knows jungkook is drunk.

“jungkook please come on”

“i don't need your help, besides i don't want to go home, it's too early”

“jungkook please let's g-

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! GO HOME! TAEHYUNG! JUST GO HOME!”

jungkook was surprised at what he did, he looked at taehyung who was in tears looking at him.

“taehyung i-

“i'm sorry, i'm leaving” taehyung said and left.

jungkook didn't think twice he ran after taehyung. he saw it walking on the road, and it was dark to walk, it's too dangerous. he grabbed taehyung's hand and hugged it..

“i'm sorry, i'm sorry.. i'll go home.. come on”   jungkook said.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hi, how are you? thanks for waiting. Did you like this chapter? what can you say? comment what you want to say and please vote. Don't worry, I will always update! Bye.

Thank you💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 16.9K 80
A story of a clumsy student and a arrogant strict professor who get into an arranged marriage ... "I am sorry professor..." "ARE YOU BLIND" "I am sor...
279K 29.3K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
40.7K 1.7K 17
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...